Welcome to Gaia! ::

❤gαια ѕρєє∂ ∂αтιηg❤

Back to Guilds

Where You Can Probably Meet The love of your Life. Or Just Friends.. 

Tags: Dating, Romance, Roleplaying, Enjoyable, Love 

Reply Speed Dating
20/m looking for 18-21/f (long distance or even local)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxtrotOX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:54 am
Hi, everyone! I'm Skyy! biggrin I'm a veteran on Gaia (been here since around 2012; just made new accounts here and there) and have always heard that people find their love of their lives on websites such as GaiaOnline, so I wanted to give it another shot! sweatdrop I'm just a lovable Aquarius who wants nothing more, but to stay at home and play video games, or kick it at the park with a couple of friends on a cold winter day (get you a man who can do both wink ) I'm a nerd (just like most of you guys here on Gaia) for almost anything, but mainly anime and video games. I'm currently unemployed at the moment, but working my way to be a LoL Professional Gamer and being a somewhat well-known cosplayer in my local city of Las Vegas.

I'm just looking for mainly a potential love interest here on Gaia. I know sometimes long-distance relationships don't always work out, but with enough dedication and commitment, it will work. 3nodding I'm not picky with women, but believe me, I do have some standards like a great personality, common sense, and just a good positive attitude on life. (We're not perfect humans, but it isn't hard to try, ya know?) If you wanna get to know each other more, shoot me a message! Also, I might not be on as often as I'd like, but I also have Kik @ Skyyloyal! See y'all around Gaia! blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:10 pm
FoxtrotOX
Hi, everyone! I'm Skyy! biggrin I'm a veteran on Gaia (been here since around 2012; just made new accounts here and there) and have always heard that people find their love of their lives on websites such as GaiaOnline, so I wanted to give it another shot! sweatdrop I'm just a lovable Aquarius who wants nothing more, but to stay at home and play video games, or kick it at the park with a couple of friends on a cold winter day (get you a man who can do both wink ) I'm a nerd (just like most of you guys here on Gaia) for almost anything, but mainly anime and video games. I'm currently unemployed at the moment, but working my way to be a LoL Professional Gamer and being a somewhat well-known cosplayer in my local city of Las Vegas.

I'm just looking for mainly a potential love interest here on Gaia. I know sometimes long-distance relationships don't always work out, but with enough dedication and commitment, it will work. 3nodding I'm not picky with women, but believe me, I do have some standards like a great personality, common sense, and just a good positive attitude on life. (We're not perfect humans, but it isn't hard to try, ya know?) If you wanna get to know each other more, shoot me a message! Also, I might not be on as often as I'd like, but I also have Kik @ Skyyloyal! See y'all around Gaia! blaugh

hi i am Rosey ... wanna chat ?  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Speed Dating

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers