Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Dee Septi Cohn is here!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dee Septi Cohn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:14 am
Hey there everyone!

Dee Septi Cohn is here! No, I'm not as chaotic or disruptive as my name might suggest so please don't panic. xd

I'm comfortable with being called Dee or Doug. My name is Douglas and Dee and Doug are 2 of my nicknames.

I'm not new to Gaia but I'm new to this Guild. Hopefully I'm welcome here, fit into this Guild and able to make some friends in here.

I'm a Transformers fan particularly the Decepticons. My favorite Decepticon is Megatron and his recreated form Galvatron. This inspired my Gaian name: Dee Septi Cohn = Decepticon. It helps that my immediate Gaian family's surname is Cohn and that fitted perfectly. biggrin

My birthday is on Christmas Day, December 25th. If you think that's lucky that I celebrate my birthday and Christmas on the same day, nope. I don't get as many presents cause I usually get 2-in-1 presents - Christmas + Birthday xd

I love to drink a special beverage I make that I call Coftea. It's a combination of Coffee and Tea. Coftea = 1/2 a cup of Coffee + 1/2 a cup of Tea!

Those of you who are into acquiring Achievements, please help me with:
Dee Septi Cohn's Inquisitor Threadmaster Elocutionist I'm about halfway towards achieving both Inquisitor and Threadmaster.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:54 am
Dee Septi Cohn
Hey there everyone!

Dee Septi Cohn is here! No, I'm not as chaotic or disruptive as my name might suggest so please don't panic. xd

I'm comfortable with being called Dee or Doug. My name is Douglas and Dee and Doug are 2 of my nicknames.

I'm not new to Gaia but I'm new to this Guild. Hopefully I'm welcome here, fit into this Guild and able to make some friends in here.

I'm a Transformers fan particularly the Decepticons. My favorite Decepticon is Megatron and his recreated form Galvatron. This inspired my Gaian name: Dee Septi Cohn = Decepticon. It helps that my immediate Gaian family's surname is Cohn and that fitted perfectly. biggrin

My birthday is on Christmas Day, December 25th. If you think that's lucky that I celebrate my birthday and Christmas on the same day, nope. I don't get as many presents cause I usually get 2-in-1 presents - Christmas + Birthday xd

I love to drink a special beverage I make that I call Coftea. It's a combination of Coffee and Tea. Coftea = 1/2 a cup of Coffee + 1/2 a cup of Tea!

Dee Septi Cohn's Inquisitor Threadmaster Elocutionist I'm about halfway towards achieving both Inquisitor and Threadmaster.

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG! See you around. cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:49 pm
Dee Septi Cohn
Hey there everyone!

Welcome, my Great Grandson! cheese_whine

I didn't recruit you but you're getting a gift from me for joining the NSTG! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:23 pm
Hello, welcome to the guild!  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:10 am
Hi! Welcome to the Guild! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:12 am
Dee Septi Cohn
Hey there everyone!

Hi there Doug! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Zar of Vulcan

Revered Visionary

13,900 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:17 am
Dee Septi Cohn
Hey there everyone!

Welcome and live long and prosper.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:30 am
Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG! See you around. cool

Thanks a lot for welcoming me!  

Dee Septi Cohn

Dee Septi Cohn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:31 am
Verner Von Richthofen

Welcome, my Great Grandson! cheese_whine

I didn't recruit you but you're getting a gift from me for joining the NSTG! cheese_whine

Hey there, Great Grandfather. Thanks a lot for welcoming me and for the gift! It's appreciated and I've equipped it. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:32 am
Eternal Rebellion
Hello, welcome to the guild!

Dee Septi Cohn

Dee Septi Cohn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:34 am
Falcona Stark
Hi! Welcome to the Guild! heart

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:35 am
Emmett Khan

Hi there Doug! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile

Dee Septi Cohn

Dee Septi Cohn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:37 am
Zar of Vulcan

Welcome and live long and prosper.

Thanks a lot for welcoming me! Peace and long life.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:14 pm
Welcome to the guild!  

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash