Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:36 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Soon Miyuki pulled into the parking spot as close as she could get to the supermarket. "Okay girls. I'm planning on making grilled cheese for lunch. We'll need bread and whatever kind of cheese you want. They sell Mozzarella, Cheddar, you name it." Miyuki explained. "We'll have to leave your cat in the car. Make sure he stays in the carrier so he won't escape. We'll also get cat food for him too."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Tinker Bell

Tink see the market. Got out of the car and puts car safe in there to make sure that it stays there. "sparkles stay in the car. Well at least that I tie you to where you can not get out of the car." the cat meow and everyone else goes into the market.

Starlotte

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:10 pm
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"Grilled cheese sounds good." Peri replied after Tink made sure sparkles was safe. The cool afternoon air outside was crisp and helped Peri relax as they entered the supermarket. "Wow, it seems kinda quiet here today, too."

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: My family and I are about to eat, so I might have to log off for awhile.  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:27 pm

Tinker Bell

"yes I know twin. Hey twin, do you think that kei will be okay? The office did say that he has a problem." tink smiles at her twin. Tink acts like she doesn’t know anything.

Starlotte

Quote:

OOC: it is fine!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:52 am
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

"He'll be okay. This is Kei we're talking about" Peri answered as she followed her sister and the police officer throughout the store. As she tried to continue making conversation, Miyuki would be picking out cheeses. "He loves us very much. Plus, Ms. Kaz and the others are with him so he shouldn't be all alone."

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night

OOC: I apologize for the lack of replies on my end. I've been busy. I should be free for right now though and I Umbra is about done with her character. Just trying to find a name.  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:12 pm

Tinker Bell

Tink still acts being worried. "I think they all are okay. Just that I don’t want kei to live with Koishi. She was the one who starts things and makes things uncomfortable. We have learn more things about Koishi. If we don’t then she can cause trouble for us." tink talks to her twin in a lower voice only to her twin can hear.

Starlotte

Quote:

OOC: it is fine. I know busy in irl is important. I am fine.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:22 pm
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Peri became quiet too. By this point, Miyuki had already gotten the materals for grilled cheese and they were now in the pet-isle as Miyuki bent down to pick up bags of cat food and litter. "I know, but how do we convince Miyuki that Koishi is that way? What will Koishi even say when we get to Miyuki's house?" Peri asked her sister as quietly as she could. She knew Koishi probably wouldn't be happy to see them. "She already accused Charl of lying and the cop only listened to Koishi then. She didn't even ask if Charl was okay after she started crying."

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Tinker Bell

Tink thinks and thinks. "twin we just got do something. Koishi is going to say that Kei likes her so much. We need to get to know koishi better but the cop will be on koishi side. That is not good. Miss Kaz didn't want anything to go wrong with Kei. We just got to get the cop to listen to us that koishi is telling her the lie. Kei never wanted to live with her, but she is force Kei to live with her."

Starlotte

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:08 pm

Koishi Herikawa

Koishi got so tired of waiting for the cop to come home. So koishi got hungry and goes to the supermarket to buy things and finds tink, peri, and the cop there. "hey, I got bored so I left and come here to get something to eat. Don't worry sora is here but sleeping in my back. So where is charl? I still have questions for her to answer. And that she needs to stay away from Kei."

Starlotte

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:19 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki jumped, startled by Koishi. She didn't expect for her to come to the store, but the cop was glad that Koihsi hadn't tried to come earlier when she wasn't here. "I'm sorry Koishi. I got side-tracked. On my way to the store, these two girls came running to me for help after their parents disappeared." Miyuki lied, turning her head to wink at Tink and Peri to signal everything would be alright. "I also got a call that Charl has disappeared as well. I'm about to buy the things needed for Grilled cheese as well."

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:22 pm
Periwinkle
User Image
Tinkerbell's Twin Sister
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊

Peri shrugged still trying to remain silent. "The only way to convince Miyuki of that is if we reveal our secret that our family's magic. She'll either think were crazy or send us away." Peri answered, starting to become nervous as ice formed on her hands. She held them in her pockets so Miyuki wouldn't see. "Im getting nervous. If Koishi keeps it up I might freeze her or worse.."

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:24 pm

Koishi Herikawa

Koishi got mad. "charl, is lieing. She is with Kei. Everytime I get close to talk to Kei. Charl is there by him all the time. Charl need to stay from my Kei. So have found Kei yet. I need him to be safe from charl. As for tinker bell and peri you both need to stop charl from getting closer to my Kei. Kei told me that charl like him so much that she would marry him when they are in college."

Starlotte

Quote:

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Tinker Bell

Tink was okay about the acting more for the cop. Tink hugs her sister and talks to her twin. "it is okay twin remember what mom had said. The power doesn't control you, but you control it. Koishi calm, okay? Kei is gone we don't know where to go to. The cop just helped us and we buying lunch."

Starlotte

Quote:

OOC:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Starlotte

Dapper Genius

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:32 pm
User Image
Miyuki Kobayakawa
Police Officer

Miyuki sighed. Should she tell them about the rings? Shaking her head, Miyuki sighed. "Koishi, these girls are younger than you and have been through enough. Aren't you even a little worried about the people disappearing? Kei would never want all this drama!" Miyuki responded. She cleared her throat, before Miyuki moved her own hair out of her eyes. "Charl wasn't the one wearing the ring.." Miyuki mumbled remembering the wooden rings Marie made for Ms. Kaz and Kei.

Miss Shadow Night

OOC:  
The City of Marseille

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas