Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
I guess Im latee>? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZzCryBabyzZ

Shy Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:57 am
I am pretty new... I made this account about 3-4 days back... and I'm still figuring things out; trying to find something to do to at least to kill time. I used to play 10 years back when I was around the age of 15 and I remember people on here were fun to talk to... I'm kind of hoping to get that back sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:25 pm
Hi there and welcome back!
And welcome to this spectacular guild!
Got any questions then don't hesitate to ask questions heart  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ZzCryBabyzZ

Shy Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:39 pm
Madeleine Heilburg
Hi there and welcome back!
And welcome to this spectacular guild!
Got any questions then don't hesitate to ask questions heart

Thank you, i appreciate it.
What do you do for fun to pass things by on here?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:29 pm
ZzCryBabyzZ
I am pretty new... I made this account about 3-4 days back... and I'm still figuring things out; trying to find something to do to at least to kill time. I used to play 10 years back when I was around the age of 15 and I remember people on here were fun to talk to... I'm kind of hoping to get that back sweatdrop

Hello! Welcome to the NSTG! See you around. cool

ZzCryBabyzZ

I usually greet newbies and returning players in the Welcome to Gaia forum, play the games in the NSTG's Word Games forum and attempt to obtain some achievements in the Achievements forum where I usually help with other people's achievements when it is possible for me to do it, for example Mark Twains, MegaThreads, Firestarters, Inquisitors, Threadmasters, Sausage Fests, Hive Minds, Nudist Colonies and Prayer Circles. I'm currently trying to achieve the Elocutionist, Firestarter and Inquisitor and Threadmaster achievements.  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

ZzCryBabyzZ

Shy Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:42 pm
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
ZzCryBabyzZ

ZzCryBabyzZ

I usually greet newbies and returning players in the Welcome to Gaia forum, play the games in the NSTG's Word Games forum and attempt to obtain some achievements in the Achievements forum where I usually help with other people's achievements when it is possible for me to do it, for example Mark Twains, MegaThreads, Firestarters, Inquisitors, Threadmasters, Sausage Fests, Hive Minds, Nudist Colonies and Prayer Circles. I'm currently trying to achieve the Elocutionist, Firestarter and Inquisitor and Threadmaster achievements.

OOOOoo the achievement thing sounds fun =O
But LOL I met you off the welcoming forum <3
thank you for the idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:42 pm
ZzCryBabyzZ
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
ZzCryBabyzZ

ZzCryBabyzZ

OOOOoo the achievement thing sounds fun =O
But LOL I met you off the welcoming forum <3
thank you for the idea.

You're welcome. cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:35 am
ZzCryBabyzZ

Hi there ZzCryBabyzZ! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend smile  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:59 am
ZzCryBabyzZ
Madeleine Heilburg

Well me, personally, I have fun with Lake Kindred, Dumpster Dive, chat and put together outfits biggrin

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:42 am
ZzCryBabyzZ

Welcome! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:53 am
Verner Von Richthofen
ZzCryBabyzZ

Welcome! cheese_whine

thank you, my good sir.  

ZzCryBabyzZ

Shy Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:10 pm
Welcome ^^

zOMG and fishing is a good way to kill time. You could also make a dream avi via the avatar builder or the search feature in dress up  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:12 pm
ZzCryBabyzZ
Hey, and welcome back to GaiaOnline. Hope you enjoy yourself again on the site. 3nodding  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

ZzCryBabyzZ

Shy Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:15 pm
Auriga La Shock
Welcome ^^

zOMG and fishing is a good way to kill time. You could also make a dream avi via the avatar builder or the search feature in dress up

I feel like if i begin making a dream avi I might get depressed LOL
but I was thinking about playing zOMG but no one really recommended it to me yet so I wasnt sure if it was any good.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:34 pm
ZzCryBabyzZ
Auriga La Shock
Welcome ^^

but I was thinking about playing zOMG but no one really recommended it to me yet so I wasnt sure if it was any good.

It's a really fun game ^^ When you try it, be sure to choose the server at the bottom of the list. That's the one everyone goes to. If you level up a lot, zOMG is actually one of the best ways to make money on the site if you aren't an artist or GC buyer.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

ZzCryBabyzZ

Shy Prophet

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:02 pm
Auriga La Shock
ZzCryBabyzZ
Auriga La Shock
Welcome ^^

It's a really fun game ^^ When you try it, be sure to choose the server at the bottom of the list. That's the one everyone goes to. If you level up a lot, zOMG is actually one of the best ways to make money on the site if you aren't an artist or GC buyer.

Alright, cool. thanks for the advice  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces