Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[META] The Rift Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:03 pm
Any observant lion, leopard, hyena, or what-have-you would tell you something was going on, something was weird, and they didn't need influence from Muhali or the Brew to notice it. Whispers on the wind, the sky doing strange things, tremors shaking the ground... Still, the Kizingo'zaa had gone on to make brew in an attempt to get back at the Bahari'mtoto for their king's folly.

They never got the chance.

Before everything could be finished, a massive cracking sound filled the air. A few lions went to investigate, Puzzle among them, to find that a massive crack had appeared in the ground between the Kizingo'zaa and the Bahari'mtoto.

Starts: Now!
Ends: TBD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:08 pm
The prize, the game, the rules!

First, the prize!

User Image

Colored by Seaki, this lioness is the daughter of the pair from the Upheavel ORP and sister of the raffle brothers!

So now those rules!

Quote:
- Everybody in the pride may join, regardless of rank! Yes, even the very few cubs
- Bahari'mtoto lions may join! They would be on the other side of the rift!
- Rogues may also join, of any species! They would be on... Either side, honestly!
- Wait for somebody else to post before you post again!
- Which speaking of, posts should be at least a paragraph each to count in the raffle! If you're having trouble filling in a post, dive into your character's psyche a bit. It's always fun to do!
- There is not a character limit this time!

When you post(So this is not per character but overall for the individual post), roll 1D4! The numbers correspond as follows:

1. The ground at the edge of the rift crumbles. Be careful and don't fall in!
2. A great howl of wind bursts from the crack, forcing muddy sea water up into the air
3. There is a rumble from the ground as the rift moves further open. The end of the rift inches further westward.
4. With a great booming crack, the ground shifts violently. The west end of the rift jumps a meter further west.  

KizingoZaa II

KizingoZaa II

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:16 pm
User Image User Image
(Balls these certs are old now)

To the casual observer, the world was going, in a short phrase, bat-s**t insane. To the Kizingo'zaa, it started as seeming typical. But as time went on while the brew was being made, it had become obvious to Puzzle things were not, in fact, typical. The tide had seemed to receed multiple times without a huge wave coming, as if the forces of nature were simply being extra strong. A bird had flown upside down... Though that could just have been the bird messing around, for all he knew. But then the ground had started to shake, and he had realized this wasn't normal at all. Something was going on.

And now he was before the greatest result of whatever was going on, a great and long rift stretching from the sea to near-center of the pride's northern border, almost incidentally following the path to divide them from the Bahari'mtoto. He swallowed, staring down into the void, ears back. "That's... A lot of sea water in there..."

Boneknapper looked in as well, having finally caught up. The whispering of before was stronger now, as if voices came from the churning waters below, and she swore she saw a turtle tumble by. There were certainly a bunch of fish in there, that was for sure. She gave her own swallow, then backed up and away from the edge. "This is... What is this? Is this a sign from something?" She looked at Puzzle, worry on her face. "This is surely because of the brew, isn't it?" She wasn't one to typically believe in the gods punishing them. After all, the funny little turtle-waterbuck-thing was surely a god, being silly. She had no prior reference point to go by. An ear flicked behind her as she heard others approaching, causing the pink lioness to turn. "Everybody, be careful! It looks dangerous..."

You are now free to post!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:42 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Keme had promised one of the very few cubs that had finally graced the lands again, that he would teach the little one to swim. Finally. They were all starting to skip out of the dens and it elated the once Master Alchemist - he finally had little ones snapping at his tail fluff and asking him both strange and normal questions. They blotted out the voices and the constant ringing in his ears - it was a heaven-sent.

He, and Walio, who was chasing him between his paws, had not expected the world to almost tilt and vibrate under him, making both the males look down at them, before two sets of eyes turned to each other again, before what Keme could only justify as a "large ripping noise" suddenly from just the south of them.

In a panic, Keme picked up Walio - with a fair amount of complaining from the latter, and went to rush towards the noise, (which wasn't quite the smartest,) before stopping short of the high lord and crafter moments later, out of breath and eyes widening as he looked at the rift. This . . . this wasn't here when he had left with the cub, he mused internally, turning his eyes wildly to the others with a quick, yet silent, 'WHAT HAVE YOU DONE,' look on his face, before Walio piped up from his muzzle.

"K.. Keme. Hey, uh, I-I hope you're not expecting me to go in there!" The cub panicked suddenly, his paws flailing in the air as he tried to gain freedom.

"I'm not that brave yet!!"

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Midnightglow18

Kawaii Bookworm

31,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tapiwa stood on the other side of the rift which had become very literal between the Bahari and the Kizi he looked across because though the king had made it quite clear that he cared nothing for the members of the Kizi Tapiwa stood on his own paws and thought of other lions kindly. Also, he needed to report back to the other guards what had happened here and make sure other lions in Bahari knew of the rift so no one did anything reckless other in this area. He shook her head looking at the metaphor made real, with this, he highly doubted the emotional wounds would be healed anytime soon. Which was rather sad since this might have divided families as well as ones who had joined the Kizi and others who were still living in Bahari. He had not lived or dealt with either pride long enough to form any major connections with either side. He respected the head of the guards and thought the king was a bit off his rocker.  
SilverLutz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:16 am
User ImageUser Image

Starfire hadn't wasted any time in leaving the brew making area to investigate the rather ominous sounds coming from near the border of the pride. Her usually calm and almost dreamy expression was twisted into a frown, ears back and bright eyes narrowed. There were others gathering as they trekked through the jungle to the source of the sound and her stomach slowly dropped as it became apparent that something was very, very wrong.

A massive rift had opened up in the ground between the Kizi and the Bahari, almost right along the border in fact. She couldn't see the bottom from where she stood but as she drew closer to the edge it became clear that it was a very deep fall and the water below churned menacingly, crashing against the steep rocky walls with incredible force. As she watched a fierce gust of wind blew down the wide crevas, pushing the water along until it hit the current end of the fissure, driving the water up in an impressive wave that nearly got the ground wet.

"I suppose a natural barrier is a better solution than what you were going for," she commented to the duo beside her, glancing at Puzzle and Boneknapper placidly. She just hoped whatever was causing this to happen would calm down before an entire ocean opened up between the prides.

Andranis

Cetus had followed the group from the gathering to the new feature of the pride, his eyes taking in the sights. He moved to the edge of the rift to peer down at the water churning below and even he, the sea-loving lion, knew that anyone falling down there would probably not make it out alive without some sort of divine intervention. The waves did look very tempting, though...

Shaking his head, he backed away from the crack just a bit. He had seen the way the wind dashed the water against the rocks a moment ago and he didn't care for his body to end up splattered all over the place.

---

User Image

The Kizi weren't the only ones to have heard the cracking and the booms the rift was making as it expanded. Shio had heard the noise and had instantly feared the worst, that the Kizi were attacking through the trees and they weren't being very secretive about it. He took the conversation he had had with his brother to heart and he didn't waste any time in rushing towards the noise, ready to stop the entire Kizi pride or die trying if he must.

What he found was quite a surprise. The Kizi were here, but they were just as perplexed as he and the few Bahari that had come to see the commotion. Between the two groups of lions a massive crack had appeared in the ground and it was filling with sea water as it continued to grow. He flinched as a gust of wind sent water splashing up the side of the crack, a few spots hitting his face.

"What is this?" he said quietly, trying to figure out if it was some sort of ploy the Kizi were using. He could hear their confused and slightly worried voices from the other side over the wind and the water and the cracking, though, and he knew that wasn't the case.  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Daffupanda rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Maua wasn't sure what she'd been expecting to find when she got there, but it certainly wasn't... this. Whatever this was.

She'd seen the Rift from the sky, cutting down land and trees like a giant wound upon the earth, as the sea rushed to fill it like blood rushing out of a mortal's injury, and she had to admit she was mildly intrigued. Not that the events of late were anything BUT intriguing, to be fair. She'd been kicked from the God's Realm, and things were certainly getting... heated upstairs. Whatever it was that denied her access to Paradise, it was without a doubt strong.

Still, the young goddess was not stupid. Impetuous, yes, perhaps, but at least smart enough to know of the time and place saying. As such, she'd returned to her mother's pride, mostly to find the blue goddess and ask for her opinions on the matter. She wasn't expecting to land amidst chaos. Or well, okay. Not this sort of chaos anyways.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She landed gracefully, her wings still in view; she, unlike her mother, felt no need to hide her heritage to study mortals or fullfill her role, "Eesh..." the sound she made was half a snort as she walked up to the male at the head of the group, her half brother no doubt from the looks of him, "Who'd you piss off, anyways? That does not look natural. At all," she made a gesture with her head, as if to punctuate her later words, and was so immersed in what she was saying, the goddess barely noticed the cub that rushed through her legs and peeked over the edge of the crack as it expanded West-ward.

"Wow, look at that..." the cubs words were breathed out as she peeked from the inside of Maua's paws and looked down into the rift, her eyes wide. She was no adventurer, but natural curiosity had her leaning over until the larger, dark lioness put a paw on the cub's chest and dragged her back.

Machweo ignored it and instead turned her head, "Kichi, Wali! Come look at this! It looks awesome!"

Andranis

LadyPipen

Nerpin

LadyPipen rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:19 am

The moment the earth started moving was the moment Kichi had started moving- the lioness Big Momma had left in charge of her, Aunti Chi, was usually quick enough to stop any sneaking off or mischief the energetic young cub was capable of.

Unfortunately for Chi, the distraction of the earthquake wasn't a distraction for Kichi- it was an oppurtunity.

And off the little cub had scampered, babysitter and siblings all forgotten- most of em were sticks in the mud anyways, and she wanted to see what had caused the earth's dancing... Bobbing and weaving through adult lion's paws until she skidded to a stop on the very edge of the fissure- and only scampering backwards when the earth beneath her paws shifted again before settling enough for the naughty cub to crane her neck to peer down over the side.

"Wow!" Kichi gasped, awe-inspired and giddy grin splitting her face. Her head whipped around at the sound of her sister's voice- well, that's one, and... a quick squint at the gathered lions unveiled one other sibling. Huh, she could have sworn Mtukufere was right behind her....

"Awesome alright," Kichi chirped back to Machweo as she backed up carefully and crouched, little rump waving in the air as she balanced herself, "And I'm getting a closer look!" the cub chirped before giving a running headstart, fully intending to leap into the crack- the best adventure! Exploration of the dark beneath, opened by the ground's rumbling dare! What a thrilling tale!

Nerpin

Daffupanda

psychounz

LadyPipen

Ctrl F Greenie rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:32 am
User Image

BOOM.

CRACK.

CRUMBLE.

What are they doing now... Months had passed, the cubs weren't quite cubs anymore, but that didn't mean much. Often times he found them scattered throughout the pride causing mayhem where they went as though they were channeling straight from their grandfather. Of course they could also been channeling his curiosity.. "Dae?" He called out to one of the twins, mostly they were out by this time of day, but he was surprised to hear a small answer.

"Yes?" She didn't give him any of her normal attitude causing the father to get up and move to where she sat, huddling in a small space next to the entrance. "Dad, what was that?" There were days where just hearing her call him that was empowering, today was one of those days, but for a different reason. A protective urge came over him at the sight of her acting so oddly.

"What was what?" Ali'dido leaned down towards his daughter and draped a paw across her shoulders, pulling her in the fluff of his mane. Having her safely near him gave him the opportunity to raise a single golden eye to peer outside. Things seemed normal, for the most part, normal was a hard word to use at the moment.. there was plenty enough going on to change the definition. Soon after peering out of the den he heard something again, as though the earth itself was giving way.

Dae didn't hesitate to be pulled in by her father. Typically she pushed him to the side and put on a brave face, but this was different. "Can we go look?" Her curiosity still burned hotly and though she shivered slightly at the idea of seeing what was out there.. she still had a strong desire to find out.

"Of course. But not we, I will go."

Ali pulled away from his daughter, his tone was no nonsense. "You stay put, I'll send your mother back for you, hopefully with your siblings." He didn't hesitate another moment, but had a feeling that she wouldn't stay put - he was right. His stroll didn't take him long. As one of the prides Ambassadors he had grown incredibly familiar with the borders and where he needed to head before leaving. It was at one of these borders that he discovered what had happened.

"Oh my goodness."

The tiny voice, not his, made Ali smile - a cub after his own heart. "I thought I told you to stay home." He had turned around so quickly that some of his articles lifted at his sides. He had bothered to bring some, but not all of his goods. The drums he cherished remained set on a stone part of their den meant for artifacts. His single golden eye stared hard at his daughter, whom for her part, managed to look guilty.

"I'm sorry, I just really wanted to see." Her pleading facial features made Ali ease up. Dae knew she had her father wrapped around her paw, but wasn't always so eager to use it. "Besides, you always said it was easier to ask for forgiveness." She teased with a big, toothy grin.

"You got me there." He rolled his eye skyward and sighed softly - Yai might just kill him. "Come on." He turned from his daughter and headed towards the rift with her in tow. "But don't you dare get to close." He warned her.

Alpaca Chobi rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Jeonseol had heard chatter about a rift between the Bahari and Kizi so the small cub was of course going to go see this thing. He had no understanding of the alliance that had just recently been broken or the fact that things weren't so friendly with the two pride leaders. Jeonseol, or just Jeon, was interested in the cool spooky crack. So he did his best to avoid the paw steps of some of the older members weaving this way and that way until some one stepped on his tail.

"HEY!" He roared up at a mostly brown blue maned older male. Guifi looked down dumb founded at the cub as if he was a ghost. The pride hadn't had many little ones as of late so Guifi wasn't being as careful as he probably should.

"Sorry I didn't see you down there," The male explained as he lifted his paw to free the cubs tail. "Are you on your way to the rift too?"

"Yeah! I heard it was REALLY REALLY cool! I want to see for my self!" Jeon puffed his chest out.

"Seems to me you're having a bit of trouble getting there being so short." Guifi cracked a grin. "Why don't I give you a lift?"

Jeon had been called short which enraged him. The little kizi male roared a good hardy , "NO! I'M NOT SHORT!" And disappeared back in to the crowd. Dumb founded Guifi felt responsible. The blue maned kizi started to wade his way through prides members to find the young cub. If the rift had really spawned so quickly it might be dangerous for cubs to be near. Drat, he'd not even gotten the little ones name.

User ImageUser Image

It was Hotaru who had wanted to see the rift not Iru. Iru followed after the newer member to make sure all was well. The two lions were becoming fast friends after the tragic news about out of wedlock mothers and the breaking of the alliance with the Kizi. It was hard not to feel the rumble of earth beneath ones paws when that rift had opened up.

"Slow down Hotaru! I'm out of breath." Iru was resting beside a palm tree.

"Sorry about that Ira. I want to see the crack and see if this really happened. I'm ... a little too excited about bad things some times," A grim smile rested on Hotaru's maw.

"No no.. its exciting.. I want to see it too but.. just a moment." The other female wheezed. Hotaru had literally been running all this way and Iru was a certified beach bum. All this hyper running was not her style. It wasn't that Iru was out of shape either as much as she was not a runner.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Syrius Lionwing rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:48 am
User Image
Kiraka had been on his way to see Dae when the world rumbled. She was his best friend and he always came to collect her, for at least a little time every day between his apprenticeship with his grandfather to become a guard. He’d ultimately decided he should take the lessons he was learning and apply them to his every day life. This meant he had dubbed himself his best friends protector.

The rumble in the ground though had caused him to pause and ultimately meant that by the time he got to his friends family den she was gone. Using his nose the mostly blue lion followed her scent. It seemed she had gone towards the noise. Typical.

Breaking in to a run he quickly caught sight of the familiar dark female with her wing marks. She was difficult to miss after all. Her father was with her.. Well.. that was good.. He supposed.

“DAE!” He called trotting up to the older male and his daughter with a worried look on his maw. “Are.. are you going over there?” He stumbled over his words, he was trying to look brave and failing miserably. He watched as Ali’dido approached the spit in the ground. “That.. Looks dangerous.” He swallowed audibly watching water spit from the split.

Wylde Roses rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:04 am
((Old cert is old now))

"My, that... certainly is a long way down." Fizzy wasn't the sort to want to risk getting too near the edge, having no interest in falling into the water below, but she couldn't help but pace along it a little, expression thoughtful. "And rather conveniently placed," she added, musing mostly to herself as she stepped back, though she did nuzzle affectionately at a black hare that pressed himself shyly into her side. "Fascinating, though - were it less dangerous I'd want to look it over more carefully, but I suppose as it is that just can't be helped right now."

It was true, too - there was something curious and intriguing about a giant rift with rushing water, but the danger it presented outweighed the uniqueness of it. The pink lioness shook her head, then jumped as wind roared seemingly from within the crack itself, bringing seawater up with it. "...Definitely too dangerous," she muttered, deciding to move back just a little more, even as Blakieh sniffed at the edge and hopped back to her side, his quiet presence ever-welcome.

((This too, is old now))

Giggles, too, didn't much like the rift. It was big, and deep, and anything that big and deep was a hazard waiting to happen. So to that end, when she saw it, she stayed far away, keeping to the back of the group. "That's... big..." She mumbled, blue eyes wide and uncertain as she took another step backwards, just in case the rift decided to spontaneously get bigger and bigger and plunge everyone at once down into its depths.

Wait - why were there so many cubs here? Shouldn't someone be keeping them away from this thing? They could fall! Or - or worse, if things kept on being strange and hard to describe! The howling wind that rang out through the rift brought a startled yelp from her, and she decided to lie down on the spot rather than risk trying to move around and get near the actual rift itself. Why did it have to look so deep, even from here? Why did the bottom have to look so far away?  

Wylde Roses

Unleashed Healer

23,525 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Overstocked 200

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:04 pm
User Image

Given all that had happened the goddess wasn't entirely eager to see what had happened 'across the pond' since that would mean stepping on Kizingo'zaa soil. The pride filled lioness was only compelled by one thing, her daughters interest, but even that was a struggle.

"I just want to see what has happened. We don't have to stay there, we can go by the ocean." This had all begun as a desire to talk. Krisis had a sense that Aur-iel had other plans for her future, but wasn't sure just what those might be. A day together was a way she could begin to find out just what was going on in her daughters brain.

"Fine Aur-iel." Krisis gave in to the incessant need to find out what had happened. "But don't blame me if you're bored, and dreading the choice." The dramatic flair wasn't uncommon, it was even followed by a soft snort - not becoming of the goddess she was. Grace and beauty wrapped into a rather worn down mother.

Aur-iel didn't react much more than to roll her eyes. This was so typical of her mother, feign interest in her life and then act out? Aur was exhausted by the hypocritical behavior, even if she knew the irony. Of all domains her mother could have, why did it have to be hypocrisy. With a small sigh she lead the way.

"Fortunately we won't have to go far. Rumor has it there is a rift between the prides that's caused all of the recent tremors." Aur spoke with gusto while she tried to recall the rumors. "Even some of the newer members are going, I swear I had seen Ali'dido and a daughter headed that way?" The thought of the green lion excited her for reasons that she hadn't yet explained to her mother. No, she wasn't interested in him, just what he had to offer. News of the outside world, of the different prides aside from the ones she knew of. Places where there wasn't even a body of water! Mind blowing things that had tickled her pink as he told her of them.

For Krisis the reaction made her wary. "Ali'dido is a married lion." She warned her daughter firmly. "You don't want to upset the ocean with wandering eyes." Her coral eyes narrowed dangerously at her daughter. "The ocean favored us while I was carrying you in my womb, don't ruin that."

"But Mother-"

"No but's."

Aur hung her head and sighed lightly. Never given the chance to explain and feeling at a loss for words she simply nodded, but kept on her path. "There should be plenty of others there. Maybe we can talk with them?" Her hopes still held in place that she would find plenty of interesting things at this 'rift', whatever they may be she had no idea.

Their arrival at first was anti-climactic and Aur couldn't hide her disappointment. From a distance she couldn't see the reason for everyone else's alarm and had she not been so determined she might have turned back right then and there, but a look began to form on her mothers face of 'I told you so' that she had to try and smack off.

"Look at everyone." Green eyes widened at the sight of all the lions gathered at what grew to be an edge as she approached. "Oh my goodness.." She inhaled quickly, gasping at the sudden growth of space between the prides. They had been torn apart through politics, now torn apart physically as well. Amazement filled her being and she grew giddy.

For her part Krisis grew silent, something wasn't right.

DaffuPanda
If you wanted to have some family interaction. <3

Wandered rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:28 pm
[I accidentally posted it on the next page like an idiot!]

Wandered

Headless Hunter

33,090 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Melodic Hunter 500
  • Wandering Head-First 500

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The excited cub wiggled her way out of the goddess' paws like a particularly excited little worm, and Maua could only watch with vague amusement as the child ignored her wings, her size and status to look back at her sister, "That's a terrible idea! Mom's gonna be upset." It was stated rather matter-of-factly as a tired looking lioness erupted from jungle, looking like she could really use a nap right about now.

"KICHIMBAKAZI!" it was a screech like only a mother could do, embedded with that exact, precise tone that seemed to have been honed by generations of females since the dawn of time, "You get your tail, RIGHT back here, young lady!" Chi's movements were sluggish, but there was a fierceness in her still that betrayed her small stature. If she'd have come to realize that.... she could get pregnant that easily, perhaps she'd have waited until she's spilled her relative guts out at Kurago. As things were, she'd have to give him the good tidings next he came back. Knowing him, he'd stay, too.

As it was, looking after Kichi was proving to be a good training session, and as the lioness pushed herself to the front, ignoring Maua to lower and stomp a paw over Kichi's tail, she hissed, "You are not going anywhere!" she let out a sigh, "I can barely move, and you're making me run! You're a little hellion, you are," that said she lowered her maw in an attempt to scruff the small bundle of nerves as Machweo chuckled beside her.

"Well," came the goddess' soft reply, and Chi startled suddenly, as if she hadn't realized the other female was there, looking up at her with wide eyes, "I see you got the cubs handled here," and that said, Maua began to prowl the Rift's edge until her eyes caught a rather familiar shade of green on the other side, and yet... no. It couldn't be. Blue eyes narrowed before her wings spread, and with a beat, two, Maua was airborne, landing with grace just a few feet away from Aur and her mother, her own head tilting to the side. Those stripes, and that speckling on the larger female's side.... that was her own father's light markings and her mothers stripes, she could have sworn it was.

Her nostrils scenting the air, Maua stopped just barely out of reach of the lionesses, "You look awefully familiar to me... do you know someone by the name Ekundayo?" That was what she would have put her money on, anyways; the green was too distinct.

LadyPipen

Ctrl F Greenie

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas