Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Am I stil new? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JediCron

Newbie Genius

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:51 pm
I remembered after joining that I had already had an account 10 yrs ago so I submitted a ticket and I'm keeping this one until that is unlocked my question is actually dual..

1. Am I still a newbie even if I already had an account before?

2. How long dose it take to get the account unlocked provided I gave very specific details on transactions method and type of payment and items not visible in the profile and my location which is unique same as this one actually.

I have heard 6 months or a year + the account wasn't banned nor were their any tos offensis committed nor did I use bot refreshes or anything illegal.

I am more then willing to stay in the guild of course, just wasn't sure how you felt about it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:55 am
I would consider you new since you haven't been here for so long. A lot has changed =O

As to your account question, it's really hard to say. It can takes a really long time for Gaia to reach your ticket (the line is long).

Even if you aren't technically "new", I still encourage you to stay in the guild! This is a guild for old and new player alike.  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,550 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:23 pm
As Auriga said, the guild is here for everyone so you don't have to be a newbie to stay. Many users join the NSTG as seasoned oldbies also. c:

I would consider you a newbie too, seeing that 10 years has passed. A lot has changed, and yet, a lot has remained the same. Lanzer left for a few years and recently returned... last year I think? *looks it up* Oh geez, I was thinking it was end of 2016, but wasn't sure. Anyway, this thread gives a timeline of events for those who've left and returned. As soon as you feel caught up and back to speed, I'm sure you'll just feel like an oldbie, yaknow? So you're a newbie until you feel like an oldbie. XD;

As to recovering your account, I have no idea how long the wait list on tickets are right now. The folks over in the QnA forum usually know that stuff and, yep, they said 6 - 12 months, just like you said you heard.

I just wanna say that the process should go smoothly. Like 5 years ago or so, I recovered an 04 account. I wasn't even sure I'd spelled my email correctly when I made the account (since I used the same email to create another account). I got locked out of it due to password issues that a lot of users got hit with at the time. Being new, I just made a new account and moved on. But XD; as the years passed, I just wanted access to my first account. I only had a couple days of activity to describe, but I could describe it in detail.
Anyway, they responded and had a couple more questions for me. I don't remember anymore, but it went smoothly and I got my account back. :D
I made a ticket before the line got so backed up, so I heard back within a week. But the system has been backed up for yeaaaaars now with requests like that.
But~ if I recovered an account that had so little activity, I had no access to the email, nor was I even sure I spelled it correctly when I made the account... <.<;;; , you should be golden. O: It's just the wait that's gonna be a bummer.

Until then, definitely hang out at the guild here with everyone. c:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:34 am
Hiya! I'd consider you a newbie until you no longer think of yourself as a newbie. You should still stay in this guild and hang out with us. I wish you good luck with your account recovery process. Hopefully you're able to reclaim your old account. biggrin  

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items