Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Joe's introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vlentus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:57 pm
I tried to post this earlier but I don't think it posted so I'm going to try again. Hey I'm Joe. I thought I'd check this guild out and try to make some new friends. I am currently taking online classes to earn an associate's degree in computer information systems. I enjoy playing video games and spend most of my time doing so. I also enjoy taking landscape and nature pictures. I live in the beautiful state of Wyoming so it is not hard to find something worth photographing. My favorite color is red and I make an effort to always be wearing something red. I'm almost obsessed with the color. Most of the music I listen to is country and folk music made before the 90s. One day I wish to learn how to play pool. Hopefully I can find some interesting stuff in this guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:11 pm
vlentus
I tried to post this earlier but I don't think it posted so I'm going to try again. Hey I'm Joe. I thought I'd check this guild out and try to make some new friends. I am currently taking online classes to earn an associate's degree in computer information systems. I enjoy playing video games and spend most of my time doing so. I also enjoy taking landscape and nature pictures. I live in the beautiful state of Wyoming so it is not hard to find something worth photographing. My favorite color is red and I make an effort to always be wearing something red. I'm almost obsessed with the color. Most of the music I listen to is country and folk music made before the 90s. One day I wish to learn how to play pool. Hopefully I can find some interesting stuff in this guild.
Hey, my name is Angela. This is a really friendly and helpful guild. Good luck with your studies. I also like to pictures. Most of the pictures that I take are of my four rescue kitties. I sometimes take outdoor pictures. I live in Mississippi. My favorite color is cerulean, a shade of blue. However, I have, for some odd reason, been vibing on the color purple this year. I listen to all kinds of music, but i primarily listen to pop and alternative rock. If you need any help with this site, then just let me know. Hope you have a nice night.  

Cerulean Miko

Blessed Warrior

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:30 pm
Welcome! What games have you been playing lately? ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:31 pm
Hi there and welcome to our lovely guild!
Always wonderful to meet new people biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

vlentus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:42 pm
Auriga La Shock

I started the week off playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City and completed the main story line. Then I played Max Payne 2 and beat the game. Now I am working on this old stealth game called Thief 2. I am a little more than halfway through the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:36 pm
vlentus
Auriga La Shock

I started the week off playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City and completed the main story line. Then I played Max Payne 2 and beat the game. Now I am working on this old stealth game called Thief 2. I am a little more than halfway through the game.

I've only played San Andreas =O Thief sounds familiar. I think a friend of mine played it.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:16 am
vlentus

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! See you around. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:03 pm
Welcome to the guild!  

TheAngryCyborg

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:26 pm
Welcome to the guild, Joe!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:02 pm
vlentus

Welcome! cheese_whine  

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:44 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:47 am
Hi! Welcome to the guild! heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:01 pm
vlentus

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has retroactively given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games