Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hello! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheAngryCyborg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:47 am
New to the guild and new to Gaia! I'm a trans boy who dreams of being a cyborg. I go by he/him/his pronouns and Kert if that's cool by all of you.

I'm big into pokemon and opm and just recently started watching my hero with my fiance. I also really love cats.

I'm always down to rp (though I'm not too good at it) and may post art at some point if I gain the courage to do so (I'm pretty amateur)

I'll do my best to be active but I'm a pretty shy and anxious dude when it comes to posting. Thank you all so much for welcoming me to this community!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:50 am
TheAngryCyborg
New to the guild and new to Gaia! I'm a trans boy who dreams of being a cyborg. I go by he/him/his pronouns and Kert if that's cool by all of you.

I'm big into pokemon and opm and just recently started watching my hero with my fiance. I also really love cats.

I'm always down to rp (though I'm not too good at it) and may post art at some point if I gain the courage to do so (I'm pretty amateur)

I'll do my best to be active but I'm a pretty shy and anxious dude when it comes to posting. Thank you all so much for welcoming me to this community!

Hi there Kert! Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend biggrin  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:16 am
TheAngryCyborg

Welcome! ^^ Cyborgs are right emotion_brofist If you have any questions about the site, feel free to message me User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:46 am
Thanks! Nice to meet you  

TheAngryCyborg

bear mountain

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:57 pm
Welcome to the family, Kert! Hope you have fun!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:59 am
TheAngryCyborg

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! See you around. cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Kekoa Yanira

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:01 am
Welcome to the guild. I am not very active on Gaia anymore but this is a good guild to be in.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:31 am
*beep boop* G R E E T I N G S ! lol

Good to have you here, always nice to see another one who favors items I also like.

Maybe you want to check out my Giveaway thread, I am sure I got some spare bitz you could utilize. emotion_brofist  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 pm
TheAngryCyborg

Welcome! cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:15 am
Hi Kert and welcome to the guild!
Always wonderful to meet new people.
I hope your stay here is going to be super amazing heart  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Yuwen Xun

Friendly Genius

16,150 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:53 pm
Welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:58 pm
Welcome to the guild, Kert! We'd love to see your art someday. heart  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 am
User Image .... 2 .... User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 6:43 am
Hi! Welcome to the guild! heart  

Falcona Stark

Fashionable Hunter

13,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:37 pm
TheAngryCyborg

The Eternal Emperor, Verner Von Richthofen has retroactively given you a gift for joining the NSTG Guild! cheese_whine  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff