Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands
[Backlog PRP] Venture to the Kizi (Meera & Firestar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:44 pm
((Set prior to everything going to hell between the Kizi and Bahari))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These lands were fascinating to her. Soft sand, warm sun and beautiful landscapes as far as the eye could see -- it was a sight to behold!

But.... those beach lions were so dour at the moment, and while she could totally understand why (the death of your leader was not something to be happy about), admittedly, she needed to get away for a little bit. She'd heard that they had an ally next door, and so, with the air of someone on a side quest, Meera pranced her way over to them.

So far, she hadn't come across anyone, but she was confident that if she kept walking, someone would come out to say hello.

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It was pretty unusual for a Fortune Teller and former Lord like himself to wander so close to the border, but then again Firestar tended to do his own thing. No one tended to question him when he wandered off on his own - he was a known seer and royal blooded to boot. And occasionally, rather than outright visions, he instead got niggling feelings that he was supposed to do something. And today in particular, his gut was rather insistent he go on a leisurely stroll through the jungle. It wasn't particular helpful - he had no direction or anything to go one without an actual vision to give him context clues, which meant he could only hope he found whatever his gut apparently wanted him to.

He wasn't sure if it was good luck or fate that he spotted the stranger picking her way through the trees, and surely this was what his gut had wanted him to find. He flashed an easy smile as he approached, quietly hoping he didn't look too intimidating. He was a fairly large lion, after all, but that was just his sire's genetics at work.

"Hello there! What brings you this way?"

MangoMeow

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:42 am
Sure enough, someone approached her, though she hadn't heard him coming until he was already talking.

Turning her head around to blink at him, Meera grinned brightly as she spotted him, "Hi! I just wanted to visit. I heard there was a pride over here, and I wanted to meet them." She bounded her way closer, and then trotted to a stop in front of him. He needn't have worried about her reaction to his size. In fact, what really caught her attention was his coat.

"Hey, you have a starry coat like me!" She laughed, "I think your's looks more like the sky than mine though. I'm Meera! What's your name?"

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

[IC] Kizingo'zaa Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff