Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Off Campus] The Big City
Blue Skies Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:29 pm
User Image
KADEN The Leader

It was obvious the other was being hostile the way he placed the tray down. Ruby orbs moved from the tray to the server. The words were sweet--even had an apology thrown in. It made him think they may not have to deal with anything else odd when combined with how the man placed the latte in front of Jae. Too bad he was most definitely incorrect. Kaden flinched slightly when the cup was slammed on the table with unneeded force. His gaze shifted from the offending mug to his friend. The look he gave was almost questioning--as if they may have been having a secret conversation. The two did ponder whether this guy was jealous, but it was now clear who he was pissed at. Kaden didn't have time to think more on the subject since the man started asking about their plans before mentioning how they seemed to know each other quite well. They've only really known each other for a few months, but they did get along and hung out a good amount. He didn't end up answering the questions since the coffee was about to overflow. "Woah. Woah, stop!" Before he could react the owner already spilled coffee on his pants. "What is wrong with you!?" He started the question as he looked up from what he was doing with his pants. Eyes slightly narrowed. "If you have a problem with me, say it!" His voice was raised yet he wasn't yelling. The damp coffee-stained napkin clutched in his hand. If the guy wasn't going to say anything of merit he was definitely going to just wash up in the restroom.

tokyoloverTM

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:43 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxxIf this was any other customer or if Kaden was by himself this would not of happened and Sean would be acting totally different. He would of been so sorry, try to help clean up and offer clean clothes and even give his order for free! But that was not the case here today… Sean blinked a couple times as he watched the cafe dripping off the table. " Oh dear me." He placed his hand on his cheek and let out a chuckle. " How clumsy of me. Forgive me, here." Pulling a cloth from his apron and he lifted it up above to be levelled with Kadens face before dropping it so it would fall onto his lap. " I should go get your meal now." Sean turned his body, about to leave the two when Kaden asked what was wrong with him, making Sean stop in his tracks. " Whats wrong with me you ask…?" His hand clinched into a fist for a moment before he relaxed as little and he turned his head to look over his shoulder at the man who now had coffee all over his lap. " What ever do you mean sir? I have no problem with you flirting with more then one person here." There was a fake smile on his face before he walked away to the kitchen. What he meant by flirting with more then one person here was himself out back as his female self.

As he made the sandwich in the kitchen, all Sean could think about was yelling and hitting Kaden with a stale french bread and drinking that bottle of vodka that he had upstairs. When the sandwich was done, he put it on the cheapest ugly plate he had before walking out with it. He didn't even put it on a tray and elegantly ace it to the customer he normally did. Oh no, He walked over to that table, placing it down in the table, rather aggressively once more before, pushing it to Kadens side, making the sandwich fall apart. " Here you go! Please… ENJOY." There was that fake smile again before he walked away. The sandwich, if you wanted to call it that was not what Kaden ordered. The bread was stale, the ends of vegetables placed in it, thick uneven sliced cheese, barley any meat and the " house sauce" was… Ketchup?

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
xxx
Wearing: Bottom right corner
xxx
With: Kaden and Jae
xxx
Where: My Cafe
xxx
Mood: Annoyed
xxx
xxx
Ooc:

Alykia

Zombuddie

tokyoloverTM

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:58 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

The guy's fake a** nice act was not helping. It was almost as if he enjoyed the fact he almost burned his nads off. Kaden snatched the surprisingly clean cloth out of thin air because using it. This guy was people nice. If anyone wasn't really paying attention they would think he was the one overreacting. The thought ticked him off even more. No problem? Yeah, right. The response just proved he was definitely bothered by the flirting. The big question was why? This reaction was insanely over the top. There had to be something he was missing. Eyes shifted to Jae when the owner disappeared to the back. "I'm going to the restroom." He said before dropping the cloth on the table and walking off.

Kaden didn't really care about the coffee stain. Going to the bathroom was more of a way to try to take the time to think things through. Fact one: the server was pissed about how he interacted with Jae as if he was jealous. The latter part was subjective, however. It wasn't as if he knew how the other was feeling. The treatment he was getting was bizarrely over the top. This was only the second time he ever interacted with the guy after all. Wouldn't it mean he was getting mad for someone else? It was the only thing he could think of even though it didn't really seem to fit the way the other acted. During this exchange he got the female owner coming to his mind though. They act totally different, as far as he could tell, but they looked similar so he thought they might be related. He never really got an answer to that line of thinking when he brought it up in the past. It was a bit strange but he just dropped it back then. Now he was wondering if it was a good idea. Was he talking about his interactions with her? Sometimes people thought he was flirting more than doing some playful banter, but he didn't get the impression she thought he was doing that or even liked him more than friends. He was usually pretty good at picking up on such things. It wasn't as if the woman's mannerisms changed. There was no time to ponder more on such things. It was time to head back.

He came back to find his chair right where he left it. Ruby orbs shifted to look from it to Jae and then at the mess which might have still been on the table if no one did anything about it. The server definitely wasn't of course. Before he even thought to sit down the guy came over to give him the shitty a** sandwich. This was utterly ridiculous. After staring for a second in disbelief a 'tch' slipped out of his mouth before he hurried after the pissed off server. Kaden grabbed his wrist before nearly dragging him into the restroom. "We need to talk." His voice firm. He was not going to put up with this s**t for no reason. Kaden pushed the guy in before walking in himself and locking the door. He knew no one was in there since he just left.

"Look. I'm not going to put up with being treated like that. I don't even know you and you're acting like a jealous child." His voice was raised but he wasn't yelling--much like before. "So I was trying to think of another reason for you to be such an a** and all I could think of was Sean. Even though my relationship with her has nothing to do with you." He obviously didn't know he was talking to the same person or the fact this guys name was Sean to everyone there. "Or is there something I'm missing? Because I'd really like to know why you are throwing food and coffee at me."

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:27 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxxSean was on his way to go back into the kitchen, when Kaden grabbed his wrist. Turning his head to look at his wrist, he then looked up into the Ruby eyed man. " Hey what are you-" He started before Kaden stated that they needed to talk and started to drag him away. Sean wanted to pull away and snap at him for a moment but he knew that would do no good and that other people in the cafe did not need to see this. The owner was then pushed into the bathroom, making him give Kaden a slight glare as there was no need to be pushed in. The sound of the door being locked seemed louder then it should of been, making a slight chill go through his spine. The two of them were now alone in a locked bathroom…

As Kaden started to speak, Sean glanced away with one hand holding his other arm which. Kaden was not wrong as the way Sean was caking back there was not acceptable and he knew this. He had never acted like this to anyone before so why now? Why was he so jealous if Kaden was on a date with someone? Kaden and him were just friends after all and he never really did take his flirting to seriously so… Why? Why did it bother him so much that he was so flirty with someone else? Hearing his name, Sean turned his head to look back at the man before him. He was not talking about the Sean before him but the female one. He still did not know that they were one in the same. " Nothing to do with me you say?" He let out a laugh. " She has everything to do with me more then you know because I-" He stopped himself there. What was he thinking? If he told Kaden now that The Sean he knew and the Sean in front of him were the same what would he think? After the way Sean acted out there just now? What would Kaden think of the gender bender? Flashes of Seans ex fiance and other people in the gender benders life went through his mind. " Forget about it… Don't worry about paying the bill…"

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
xxx
xxx
With: Kaden and Jae
xxx
Where: My Cafe
xxx
Mood: Annoyed
xxx
xxx
Ooc:

Alykia

Zombuddie

tokyoloverTM

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:25 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

He ignored the glare sent his way after he basically pushed the man into the restroom. The change of scenery seemed to do wonders to the other's demeanor. Anger was not the greatest thing present now. He seemed upset and maybe ashamed for what he did. Then came the laugh. Just when it looked as if he was going to get some answers the man stopped. "I what?" He said before the man told him to forget it while switching gears. "Of course I'm not going to pay for that s**t!"

Kaden slowly started to close the distance between the two. "If you think I am going to leave just because you managed to calm down you're wrong." His voice wasn't raised anymore but he was being serious. "When I first met you I thought you two could be related since there were some similarities. She even holds her arm like that." He gestured to what he was talking about. "When I brought it up with her later she dodged the question. At the time I let it slide, but I am starting to think that was a bad idea." Kaden was now standing in front of the guy--probably within his personal bubble. His tone darkened while dropping slightly as fingers went to grab the others chin. It was a firm touch but Sean could still free himself. Red orbs bore into the man. "You both are obviously keeping something from me." His hand was placed on the wall next to the server. Kaden leaned closer whether he still held on to the chin or not. "So. Tell me something good." He nearly whispered in a low tone. Kaden didn't have time for such drama. If silence was the answer, he'd just never come back to the cafe.

tokyoloverTM

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:01 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image

xxxWhy couldn't he have picked some other spot to meet? Why did it have to be at Seans cafe? If Kaden did not come here with that guy there would not be this problem. Sean would not be feeling this way, like his heart was slowly sinking into a deep back ocean. He had felt this feeling before, this jealousy but he did not want to admit to it. Sean… Had started to get feelings for this man? How stupid of him! Was all that Sean could think. There was no point having a crush on this man or anyone for that matter. Things never ended well for Sean when it came to that realm. Once people found out that Sean was both genders any chance of romance and sometimes even friendship was out the window. He was grateful for the friends he made that stuck around after finding out but there was not many of those kind of people… Now the gender bender worried that he might lose a new friend that who Sean also started to get feelings for…

When Kaden pointed out that both the male and female Sean held their arm the same way his eyes widened a little. Kaden noticed that? How? Most people would not have caught that would they? Now the space between the two was closing as Kaden was now in Seans personal space. The cafe owner took a step back to give them more space between them but it seemed that did not stop Kaden from grabbing his chin firmly. A gasp escaped his lips from the sudden touch and the space between them closed a bit more. Kaden knew something wasn't right between the two Seans and Sean knew that he was not going to be able to pull off this act for much longer. Seans eyes looked into the ruby like eyes as if he was trying to find some kind of answer, the right one. The mans eyes seemed like they were about to tear up." We don't mean to… I mean I don't mean to… Kaden I-" Before Sean could answer there was a rattle at the door as someone was trying to get in before a few knocks. Clinching onto his chest to cover it, Sean could feel his emotions start to get a little overwhelmed which meant that Sean would turn to female if things kept going the way they were. Sean moved his head so that he was free from Kadens grasp before he went for the door. He needed to leave before Kaden saw the other side to him, the side Kaden knew and Seans little secret would be out.

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image
xxx
xxx
With: Kaden
xxx
Where: My Cafe bathroom
xxx
Mood: Scared
xxx
xxx
Ooc:

Alykia

Zombuddie

tokyoloverTM

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:51 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

His hold on the others chin loosened when the man began to talk. There was no point in making it harder to get the words out. Kaden's face might have shifted enough to reveal a bit of confusion as the server spoke. Why did he switch from 'we' to 'I'? Right when it seemed as if he was about to get some type of answer they were disrupted. Before he could react to the person at the door, the man freed his chin completely and moved to leave. Kaden took a step to help turn his body in the correct direction as his hand dropped. This time, he was not going to chase after him. It looked like the man was about to cry. Soon Sean left and someone else walked in. It was then he decided to leave himself. Did Sean tell the server his name? Probably.

As he walked back to the table he started to feel like the guy's eyes were actually hers. They were doing some weird overlapping in his mind. Kaden stopped at the table he left suddenly. Hands in his pockets. "We're leaving." He said in a normal tone. Now was not the time to ponder over such things.

tokyoloverTM

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:12 pm
User Image

User Image

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗶𝘁

Moon Phase ♤ 🌔 Where ♤ Cafe With ♤ Kaden, Sean Mood ♤ Lightly amused Wearing ♤ Lazy Profile ♤ Here

─────────────── ☾ ───────────────

After the lighthearted joking around, and Jae completely skipping over the issue of commitment, the two of them had a small conversation on the rumor that Kaden presented him. It wasn’t something that the Korean had heard about before, but it interested him. Even if it was just a rumor. Kaden had first started mentioning about the Orphanage massacre, which was a touchy subject and every hero and almost every civilian knew about. But something that surprised him the most was the fact that the location his friend had taken him to during full moon’s had been the ruins of a secluded laboratory. ”How do you know that it used to be such a thing? Do you have any proof?” As much as he wanted to believe his friend, being a professional he needed to have the proof of these accusations before making any conclusions.

When Kaden offered up the idea of watching a movie later that day and spending the rest of the day together, Jae didn’t oppose.
”Sure, that’s fine. I don’t have anything else going on for the day,” he mentioned, agreeing to the proposition. Soon after, the server had come back with their coffee drinks and with his strange, petty attitude as well. Suddenly coffee was being poured everywhere, but mostly ending up on Kaden’s lap. Jae had to resist the urge to laugh especially since his friend was so pissed. Jae-Seong decided not to say anything to make the situation worse, so he simply watched the other two men banter. Well the server wasn’t really bantering, but playing innocent instead. The guy barely apologized for the spill and his personal opinion was that Sean didn’t feel sorry at all. The smile that he gave Kaden was very fake, as if he could almost see the veins popping out like a cartoon.

He didn’t really expect the server to just walk away casually from the accident, but that’s what happened anyway. Jae nodded in response when Kaden excused himself to the bathroom to clean up. The hero sighed as the situation unfolded, but gave a small chuckle as well. One needed to have a little excitement in their life right? He tried to clean up most of the coffee that was spilled over on the table, but that was it. The male didn’t feel the need to get down on the floor to clean up the rest. Before he knew it, both had returned at relatively the same time. Neither in any good of a mood. The server had made Kaden a poor excuse of a sandwich which he personally wouldn’t even feed to his cat.

Before anything else could be said, Kaden dragged the server away and into the privacy of the bathroom. Jae stayed at the table, drinking his latte. He wasn’t the type to pry and spy on other people’s business. So he patiently waited for the return of the two males. Once Kaden returned, he stated that their time at the cafe was over.
”Okay, sure,” he got up from his seat to leave, and left behind cash for at least his own coffee drink despite the troubles the server gave his friend.

Once outside, he turned to Kaden,
”You alright?” The answer would probably be no, but he just wanted to make sure his friend was more or less okay. ”Do you want to go home?”

Themes: Suji - Madness - Ifuudoudou

Quirk:
Lunar Affinity: His senses are enhanced from the moon, and is able to absorb lunar energy- using abilities related to the affinity. He gains more strength, is faster and more durable, etc. He is slightly weaker during the day, but since the moon is still present at times he still gain’s some of the energy. The amount of energy that he absorbs from the moon also depends on the lunar cycle. He is weaker towards the beginning of the new moon, but will be the strongest during a full moon. From absorbing the energy of the moon, he can release it with attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. from huge rays of energy that knock over targets or singe them with the light.

(OOC: )

Alykia

tokyoloverTM

User Image

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:30 am
User Image
KADEN The Leader

He wasn't surprised the man skipped of the commitment issue. There were more important things to talk about after all. It wasn't really his business anyway. Didn't stop him saying what he did though. It was related to the conversation. The question about proof was something he wasn't surprised to hear. Unfortunately, he didn't have any. His own experience was not enough evidence and he knew it. There were other ways to reveal his truth, however. Why else were they taking their time? Sprouting out claims without any real evidence will just make things worse. "I don't have any proof. It's not like we thought to grab some during our escape." He dropped another bomb on the conversation as if it was something anyone would know since he continued on without skipping a beat. "But I can show you related proof."

It was shortly after, which probably didn't really give the other much time to respond, when he quickly switched the conversation to the more lighthearted topic of hanging out. Then the coffee spilling, sandwich throwing and bathroom dragging occurred. Kaden saw the other leave some money, but left it. He wasn't mad enough to take it because of what happened--especially since it looked like the server was going to reveal something before they were interrupted. "It's fine," he said in a rather calm tone when asked if he was alright. Kaden continued to walk away from the cafe. "I'll deal with it later." By that he meant he would talk to female Sean at another time. Red orbs shifted to look at his companion. A barely there soft smile appeared on his features. "I'd rather go to your place...if that's okay." It wasn't typical for him to add the last bit, but there was a lot to take in for them both and he didn't want to impose. As for his reasoning, he didn't want to make the trek back to the base or see anyone else right now.

Zombuddie

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:16 pm
User Image

User Image

𝗝𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗯𝗯𝗶𝘁

Moon Phase ♤ 🌔 Where ♤ The streets With ♤ Kaden Mood ♤ Concerned Wearing ♤ Lazy Profile ♤ Here

They walked down the street away from the cafe of drama. He tugged his sweatshirt up from falling down on his arm as they continued to walk and talk. His friend didn’t look okay, but he wouldn’t press any further. Besides Kaden had said that he would deal with it later, so that was good enough for Jae-Seong. ”Yeah, of course,” he responded, nodding his head. It was strange for Kaden to make sure that it was okay for him to come over. Jae knew that Kaden was well aware that he could be over any time. He shifted his hands into his pockets and motioned with his head towards the direction of his apartment building. ”Let’s get out of here.”

Themes: Suji - Madness - Ifuudoudou

Quirk:
Lunar Affinity: His senses are enhanced from the moon, and is able to absorb lunar energy- using abilities related to the affinity. He gains more strength, is faster and more durable, etc. He is slightly weaker during the day, but since the moon is still present at times he still gain’s some of the energy. The amount of energy that he absorbs from the moon also depends on the lunar cycle. He is weaker towards the beginning of the new moon, but will be the strongest during a full moon. From absorbing the energy of the moon, he can release it with attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc. from huge rays of energy that knock over targets or singe them with the light.

(OOC: Sorry for short post, didn’t know what else to write- guess we shall move them to Ivory Hills! )

Alykia

User Image

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
[Off Campus] The Big City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff