Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply β˜† Chatterbox
πŸ’–The Veil πŸ’– A Hangout! Art/Items/Plat πŸ’– Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:33 pm
User Image

gaia_angelleft Hello friends!
Just a chill place to hangout, talk and get yourself free art/items for being awesome!

<---Newest WIP: (Offsite character)

gaia_kittenstar Free art = quick sketches to full pieces depending on how much time I got!

Let me know if you're questing!
I may also add items here that you can just quote me to pickup
Enjoy!

classified_starseed News: 03/11/2020
Reviving this thread!
-Free art/items still on!
Items coming soon, will be posted in first post when available!

emotion_rainbow Conversation starters:
What are you questing?
Do you just want free stuff? What kind?
Do you want free art? (Post ref if you can, Gaia avis only for now)
Playing any cool games?
Draw anything cool lately?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:02 am
*stares enviously at peeps who can do art as his hands are not meant to do this kind of thing*

What am I questing?
Honestly, that is a very good question, because my NSTG quest thread is kinda out of date. rolleyes Being a collector for anything armor/blood/violent related before, I now also try to collect meme-able things like User Image or User Image.

I once thought of questing a Project Exclamation Ticket and use it for a speak bubble saying "NSTG" or "Newbies welcome" but this one is a) reaaaaally expensive and b) I am not sure whether it would be allowed since the first one might be a violation of the "no guild advertisement" rule in usermade items.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:17 am

Newbies welcome bubble sounds cool!
Wow that is really expensive!
I'm questing a few tickets myself but kinda have 0 hope.

Ooh! I remember seeing your thread before.
Hard to find cool armor items sometimes.

Marc Gosgosh

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:48 am
Thank you very much emotion_hug
What tickets did you want to quest and did you have any idea which items you wanted to make if I may ask?

And yes, as I said: it is in dire need of an update lol But not only my questing thread, the platinum/currency thread needs an overhaul too. I have dozens of screenies I need to upload for new content, but I am really busy nowadays.

I agree it is sometimes hard to find matching armor. Most items are meant -as I would call it- as a stand alone; meaning: they are meant to be bought multiple times and then equipped multiple times in different poses. emotion_facepalm

And don't get me started on one of my long time quests -> User Image
There is literally no other leg plate/boots/helmet on that exact color scheme (or I haven't found it yet). It is really hard work assembling this via alchemy, there is currently no other way for getting it besides buying it on the MP.

Ugh, I mean, I dig some cute or sexy avis. I really can enjoy those but it won't work for my avi. (Event-avis aside) But I think nowadays it is way easier to make cute outfits fit.

Aeris Dysnomia

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:17 pm
Aeris Dysnomia

I'm a full time student now and a wife! So patience is appreciated.

Just wanted to stop by and say congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that you're now married. I wish you all the best!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:00 am

Thank you so much! Just got married last October <3

Eternal Rebellion

Just wanted to stop by and say congratulations! I'm so happy to hear that you're now married. I wish you all the best!

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Zar Balestier

Quick Snacker

11,400 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 pm
Aeris Dysnomia

I'm a full time student now and a wife!

Hi, nice to meet you Aeris Dysnomia and congratulations on getting married! I hope you and your husband will be very happy and prosperous together. I wish you good luck in your studies too. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Nice to meet you too! Thank you very much!
We been together for over 11 years now and just got married in October last year emotion_yatta
Thank you! I'm starting school next week! I'm excited because this will really put me where I wanna be in life.

Zar Balestier

Hi, nice to meet you Aeris Dysnomia and congratulations on getting married! I hope you and your husband will be very happy and prosperous together. Good luck in your studies. biggrin

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Faith Fairy

Blessed Fairy

9,025 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:15 am
Marc Gosgosh
Thank you very much emotion_hug
What tickets did you want to quest and did you have any idea which items you wanted to make if I may ask?

And yes, as I said: it is in dire need of an update lol But not only my questing thread, the platinum/currency thread needs an overhaul too. I have dozens of screenies I need to upload for new content, but I am really busy nowadays.

I agree it is sometimes hard to find matching armor. Most items are meant -as I would call it- as a stand alone; meaning: they are meant to be bought multiple times and then equipped multiple times in different poses. emotion_facepalm

And don't get me started on one of my long time quests -> User Image
There is literally no other leg plate/boots/helmet on that exact color scheme (or I haven't found it yet). It is really hard work assembling this via alchemy, there is currently no other way for getting it besides buying it on the MP.

Ugh, I mean, I dig some cute or sexy avis. I really can enjoy those but it won't work for my avi. (Event-avis aside) But I think nowadays it is way easier to make cute outfits fit.

I do like my cute avis, but yours looks very impressive! Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:56 am
Aeris Dysnomia

I just came to say, "Hello!" because it's been a while since we've chatted. 3nodding  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:38 pm
1littlewolfy
Aeris Dysnomia

I just came to say, "Hello!" because it's been a while since we've chatted. 3nodding

Hi Wolfie!!! Good to see you!
Hope you've been well! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:18 pm
Aeris Dysnomia
1littlewolfy
Aeris Dysnomia

Hi Wolfie!!! Good to see you!
Hope you've been well! 4laugh

Hi, Aeris! heart
Thanks for the well wishes. We've had a lot of things going on but we're doing mostly better now but still busy. How have things been with you?  

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100

The(Sic)nessWithin

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2018 2:37 pm
Reviving some chatterbox threads lol.

Congrats on getting married! What day in October? It's almost your anniversary if it hasn't been already. Did the first year fly by? wink My anniversary is Oct 20th biggrin it's a good time of year for weddings. Not too hot (hopefully) or too cold here.

As for what I'm questing - currently everything Demure. I really love that color scheme lol. I went off Gaia for several years and now I'm finding a ton of items I like haha. They really kept cranking them out apparently. So I'll see stuff on avis I like and throw it on my wish list for future reference and now between that and the everything Demure quest, my list has gotten ridiculous and takes up most of my profile lmao. Oh well, can't look back now :ROFL:

I love art :B I really need to get back to drawing but just haven't been able to bring myself to do it. I'm in a rut. I have an almost one year old so most of my "do what I want" time is after he goes to bed, and by then I'm just bleh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:59 pm
An item I really want is Pumpin Pupil for many years. mrgreen  

yummycupcakessparkles

12,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Lady Lilith Mistfang

Smitten Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:08 am
Well hello there!
I have been so inactive that I was sure this guild would have kicked me out a long time ago!

Do you want free art? I would appreciate some free art, thus I made my current avatar into a Halloween costume idea: a Yandere teacher! But honestly, I am just here to put myself back out there because I have been so inactive for months at end. I would just sign in, check up on guilds that I'm in and read the Gaian updates from time to time.

Playing any cool games? Actually, yes! I have been playing the new Spider-Man video game that is out on the PS4 and it is amazing! If I remember correctly, Spider-Man is the very first superhero I grew up watching as a kid in the 90's.

β˜† Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff