Lets go for round one...

Julian 'JP' Parker

Something was missing from his life. It was always in the back of his mind that maybe his life really wasnt complete, like it was one of the puzzles on his little sisters shelf that was missing a piece. His friends told him that he just needed to go on a 'self discovery trip' which probably involved a lot of pot and drinking so he always told them no. The partying life really wasnt for him but his buddies always dragged him to whoevers party was going in the neighborhood. I have gotta stop letting Sid and Darwin drag me to these stupid things. I havent even seen them since the party started. Julian thought as he stared back at the tired dark green eyes in the bathroom mirror where he had escaped the throng of peopke to splash some water on his face and hopefully relax a bit from the rush of people outside. With a quick glance up he noticed that his shaggy black hair was a mess from some dude who thought he was Darwin roughing it up, a completely friendly move but Julian preferred not to be toughed by grimy frat boys that smelled of cheap booze and even cheaper weed. A knock from outside signalled that he had probably been in there for to long. "I'll be right out!" He called out as he brought the bottom of his dark blue t-shirt up to dry his face before exiting the bathroom.
talking - #854442/ thinking - #be9b7b
Everyone seemed to still be going strong when he headed back out into the main area. There was no avoiding bumping into people as he weaved hos way through the living room, making a beeline to the back door hoping to find the back yard a little less crowded. Hardly anyone took notice of him as he shoved past everyone and out onto the patio outside. To his relief it seemed to be a lot less intense outside, there were groups scattered smoking and drinking and couple making out heavily but for the most part it was world's better than inside. Those two knuckle heads can come looking for me when they want to leave. I'm tired of that loud s**t in there. A scowl spread across his face as he walked over towards a grassy patch by the tall wooden fence separating whose ever yard this was from the neighbors. With a loud thump he plopped down on the ground and leaned up against the dense, closing his eyes for a moment before reaching in his pocket and pulling out his phone to read while he waited for the party to die down.

Magnolia Noir
oh i totally forgot to mention that we coukd even add some supernatural elements to this if you want. I had done so when i was writing the book in high school and it can add an interesting twist but it could also make everything feel cluttered so ill let you decide if it sounds like something you're into.
Also sorry if its a little short ^^*