Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Butcher's Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:33 am
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | My House: Cerretti | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Cold/Pissed and hurting | Who am I with?: My team and ********> | Where am I?: In the city - Butcher's Alley | My Suit?: This~ | OOC: When [[text here]] is around a text, it means they are speaking Russian. |
    User Image

His expression was the same cold and uncaring glance as he pressed the knife tighter against the man's throat."No, you won't. I don't exist." His reaction time, because of his injures, is a little slow, so he is not able to catch the leg. Only his footing as it pushed him back and he slid across the ground roughly; the high pitched sound of metal scraping against the asphalt, hurting his ears. He was feeling it now, the rage building up little by little. His eyes were wide and his hand on the blade tightened. His breathing was becoming labored. His vision was becoming clouded with code and devices around them started malfunctioning.

By the time Yoshiro managed to finally get the guy down and asleep, the alarms in the bank were blaring, the stop lights were flickering and there would be a high pitched screech in their ear pieces. His breathing is going quicker and quicker. His chest rising and falling fast, as if he is going to hyperventilate. His hand is gripping the handle of the blade to the point where his hand is shaking. Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill. He didn't even register the touch to his chest, Yoshiro wasn't even in his vision. Sky’s voice never reached his ears, deaf to the outside world. He could only see his target. "I want to kill him. I want to kill him. I want to kill him. I want to kill him."

He was pushing past Yoshiro's hand, walking towards the man, but a hand obstructed his view as another gripped his hand with the knife. "Sorry to intrude, but I doubt any of you know how to calm him down properly. [[Breathe. Slowly. Listen to my breath, to my voice."]] His breathing was still heavy and he struggled at first, trying to pull away his hand as phones started screeching around them and the street lights were getting brighter and brighter, some busting and spraying glass everywhere. [["I want to kill him. I want to kill him."]] The hands would grip on his tighter. [["I know, I know. You can't do that, they won't back you up this time if you kill innocent people. Prometheus, you have to breathe slowly."]] The man would speak into his ear, the redhead's body twitching. [["Do you feel how I am breathing? Mimic me."]] He would breathe in and out slowly to get the redhead to follow, his hand still obstructing his vision. The ginger pauses for a long time, eventually starting to breath in and out to mimic the man's as Vlad gives a small smile and nod. [["Good, just like that. In and out slowly."]] He would keep mimicking until his hand released the knife to Vlad and his freehand lifted to rest his over Vlad's on his eyes as his lips trembled. His mouth would open to speak, but nothing would come out. His throat felt tight. His hands were trembling. [["You're okay."]] Vlad turns him around slowly, before lowering his hand from his gaze. [["See? It is just me. Talk to me. It's been so long since I have asked, what is your favorite color, can you remember it?"]] His hand brushes away the redhead's hair and Prom tries to continue mocking the slow breaths. He looks up at Vlad and nods. The lump in his throat was going away as he gave a pained expression. It was hard to focus, and his vision was still fuzzy. [["Blue, I like blue."]] The man chuckles as he gently pinches his cheek. [["I thought it was red? Or all of them."]] Prom frowns as his breath almost grew quick again and he gave Vlad a hostile look. [["I said blue!"]] Vlad would shush him softly while he strokes his hair, slowly succeeding to calm him down once more. [["Okay, shhh, blue it is. Why do you like blue?"]] Prom glances down as he thinks about it, before looking up again and just stares for a moment, his hand eventually brushing the spot underneath Vlad's eye. [["Because, your eyes are such a pretty blue. So pale, I have come to love the color"]] he'd say as Vlad chuckles and raises a brow once his face recovered from a moment of shock. [["Oh, so you do pick-up lines now? Be careful, you might make me fall for you"]] he teases as Prom suddenly snort in laughter and Vlad strokes his cheek. He felt much calmer now, his breathing steady and his vision clear. [["Are you calm now, little bird?"]] Prom hesitates before he shakes his head as he lifts his hand to grip the other's shirt, and presses his face into his chest. [["No? You seemed rather calm to me, trying to pick me up with sweet words and a cute face."]] Prom would chuckle against his chest as Vlad strokes his hair, his hand tapping the man's chest playfully. [["Shaddup."]] It was almost as if things were as they used to be. As if their whole spat never happened. He could slowly feel his trembling body from fear of himself and his near black-out, fade as he relaxed in the man’s arms. Ah...could he just forget about why he left for a little while and just enjoy this?

Vlad rests his chin against the top of his head and closes his eyes for a moment, his hand moving to his back, until he felt something warm and wet against his fingers. Eyes would open as he lifts his hand. [["You're bleeding..."]] He'd say with a concerned tone as he pulls away to walk around Prom, obscuring his vision from the man sleeping as he looks at his shoulders. [["Was this a rushed project? The metal here looks so thin."]] He begins pulling out the curved in metal, Prom flinching. He then bends it upwards to look at the injury and get it away from the other's skin. [["Not my best work, I know"]] he would mumble as Vlad pulls him closer while leaning down. His tongue brushes over the injuries as Prom winces. [["W-What are you doing?!"]] His face is flushed as Vlad pulls away, the injuries healed. [["Not my favorite peculiarity, but, I am pleased that I have it today at least."]] Prom flexes his shoulders and blinks. [["You...never use healing abilities...why did you..."]] Vlad's chin rests on his shoulder as his fingers ran up his sides. [["I knew about the little field missions for the students. Its been all over town. Everyone is talking about it. So, I chose healing in hopes that I may need to be your knight in shining armor and heal you. Do I get favor points from you now? How interesting that this one requires saliva from the user though. Should I lick you up and down to make sure you are all healed?"]] The man kisses his cheek as Prom gently elbows him with a heated expression. [["I am in a class pervert. Calm down."]] Vlad gives an amused grin as he nods and pulls away. [["I told you before, under the tree, that I shall be patient."]]

Prom's eyes widen and he pauses. Tree? That...was a dream wasn't it? Vlad...actually cried? The man gave a smile in reply Prom's stunned expression, before Vlad turns to his team members and gives an apologetic expression. He starts speaking in English, accent a little less heavy after spending months in the states. "Forgive the intrusion and show. I could tell he was going to black out with rage, and so I interfered. I am an expert in the art of calming down this angry Russian by now." He would give a sweet and charming smile as Prom punches him in the shoulder and Vlad chuckles. This whole situation was way too surreal. Was this even Vlad? It had to be, it smelled, sounded and looked like the man he loves. [["Anyhow, since you are okay, I will be going. Remember what I said, when you graduate my little bird. I will wait until then. So hurry up and be finished so you can come see me and we can go home."]] He would move closer and kiss his forehead affectionately. [["I will wait for you to let me see you again. So please, call me or text me. I obsessively wait to hear from you. Don't be a peeper watching me and let me touch you in person. I long to see you already."]] With that, he gave the others a wave and walked away from them when Prom hesitantly let him go. Why did...he feel so different? So gentle and kind. That...wasn't normally how Vlad acted. Was what he said the other day really true? That...Prom has been his only taken lover since they met? Did Vlad maybe...love him too? He didn't want him to leave. And that...shouldn't be normal. He wasn't normal.

With a flushed face and quickly beating heart, the man rest his hand over his chest and sighed. Where did his terror...his fear of Vlad go? He felt entirely...comforted by his presence. Maybe it was because Vlad was the only person to ever calm that part of him. The ugly side that loses control over all his reason. The more unstable side. Or perhaps it is because he would be the only person to ever truly understand and embrace all his ugly parts. This was too overwhelming. He could only calm down a little when Promullar gave him a supportive chime. It would seem that they were both really confused about Vlad's behavior.

he was in such a daze, that he almost forgot where he was. Almost. Looking to his team, and then the sleeping man, he sighs. And then just looks away. His face was still burning and he almost looked shy. God, people actually saw that? How embarrassing. Ugh, what was with this disappointed feeling? Why did everything seem so boring now that Vlad was no longer there? "That audience is my lover and it is none of your business. Just hurry up and get the feds before I change my mind and curb stomp him." The angry tone he had earlier was gone, replaced with a more docile one as he tried to pat his cheeks to calm down.

Zombuddie
    Alykia
    The-DJ-Ghost
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
  •  
    PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:34 pm
    tiny14xx2
    Zombuddie
    Alykia
    The-DJ-Ghost

User ImageUser Image

He had followed from a distance as they closed in on the bank, intercepting the burglar. That was the nice thing about his particular power set: he could observe from afar yet still be close enough to intercept if things got a bit dicey, though, if he ended up needing to be there physically, he would have to amp up his speed quite a bit. Nearly as soon as the fight began, he realized that his students lucked out: the burglar's haughtiness, while likely partially due to competency, could also be a sign of a decided unwillingness to engage with non-pros. This bravado, combined with the numerous times he tried to make the students go away, made Jacob feel fairly confident that the burglar was a relatively conscientious individual, possibly even to the point of helping little old ladies across the street. Yet the fact that the man was outnumbered and had the money stolen away from him, those were factors that could skew the results, and that they did. The burglar's body language screamed of annoyance, yet he seemed to be trying to get hit? Insanity or masochism were plausible until one factored in the man's previous interactions, so then the damage was a catalyst for something? He didn't have to wait long to find out about that one, as soon there was a gigantic explosion, leveling several (fortunately empty) buildings around them. Lightning sprung to his hands, ready to be loosed on the burglar, apparently named Kaboom, just enough to stun him so that he could get his students to safety, yet it seemed most of them were still up. Fortunately, the individual most suited to taking this person out had been still in the bank and thus far enough away from the action that the blast did not affect him. Yoshiro's successful application of the sleep spell should have been the end of that encounter, save for testimony and other such legal matters, yet that was not the body language he was reading. Though he had not received an earpiece and thus could not listen in on their conversation, he could tell from stance and focus that Sky was a bit wary, Yoshiro was trying to neutralize things, and Prometheus? well, he seemed genuinely homicidal.

At that point, Jacob made his entrance. If Yoshiro couldn't pacify the raging redhead, then Jacob might have to restrain or even stun him: which was the last thing he wanted to do. With all of the technology Prometheus interfaced with, even the tiniest bit of errant electricity could fry his senses. However, before such a thing became a necessity, a man from the crowd intervened. As Jacob watched Sky tying the villain's hands behind his back, he listened in and occasionally observed Prometheus and this newcomer. Given the man's words, he seemed to have a history with the student, yet there were points that made Jacob apprehensive. First off, this student had killed before and there was a coverup? That was...less than reassuring. Second, the man's choice of diction was atypical of a family member, family friend, or friend in general; he definitely sounded like a romantic interest, down to even having a pet name for the student. Third, it seemed the man had interacted with Prometheus on more occasions than the student was aware, which generally did not make for a healthy relationship. But what stood out the most to him was the discussion over the man's ability. What did Prometheus mean by "never use healing abilities" or the man's statement that this was "not [his] favorite peculiarity?" Could the man cycle between applications? or was it just a facet of a single ability that he rarely used? Could the man utilize different percs, and this one was not one he liked from experience, or was it that this was the only one he had, but through observation he had come to prefer others? I will call Father tonight and we can...oh, never mind. I will figure it out another way. He wasn't sure why that thought had caused random pain in his torso, but it had.

As the man turned to leave, Jacob gave him a quiet [["thank you,"]] in the tongue they seemed to prefer. His thoughts lingered for a second before he reminded himself that he needed to move on as the cops had just arrived and the students would need to do follow up.

"For now I will be brief, but I will have a full and typed report for you in a few days so that you have a more comprehensive analysis of your work. First off, well done. The police are able to take him in now because you all were here to subdue him. Your communication seemed efficient; however, as you all discovered, your cohesion as a group needs improving. The worst cases were when emotions seemed to get the better of you. I am not suggesting you stop caring; however, a clear mind and rational logistics are more important in a battle, you can reflect on the emotional aspects later." There was the obvious "no killing people rule, but generally speaking, it was not best to single someone out for criticism right after they nearly had a break. Further, if it was something that really needed to be said, than the student had no business in this profession. "Good work keeping bystanders safe while not letting them distract you." Probably good to end on a high note. He would also need to speak with Carrie about her choice of entrance into the battle, but there was no point in speaking to someone who was unconscious. "The police will want to speak with you about what happened. I just wanted to make sure you knew how pleased I am with your efforts today." Sometimes it was hard to believe him when he said such things, as he rarely smiled, and his voice refrained from modulation, but he was being sincere.

With: StudentsxxxxxxMood: CuriousxxxxxxCharge: 1000%xxxxxxPhysical Condition: StablexxxxxxMental Condition: Stable?xxxxxxOoc: Good work, team!

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Skill Up 50
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:57 am
    User Image
    User Image

"It depends." He managed to get out in response to how long the guy would be asleep. Yoshiro was going to add more, but the noises filtering into his ear was more than a distraction. The earpiece was quickly yanked out to free his eardrum from the high pitched screech. The distraction made it easy for the redhead to push passed him since he wasn't fully focused and had no time to really react. As he reached out to stop him in some capacity his eyes caught sight of someone who shouldn't be there. Prometheus was pulled away from him and into the other's arms. The words spoken irked him. It didn't help when the man switched to Russian. His eyes narrowed slightly. Yoshiro didn't actually look up 'Vlad the model' when he found out about him. The redhead wanted the topic dropped and so he stopped thinking about it for the most part. It was just easier. Still, he had an idea of what he looked like from Haruki. All the little things he knew, which wasn't much, made him almost positive this was the guy. Eyes shifted to look at the teacher who joined them as he took a step away. He wasn't doing anything. It was annoying. He knew Jacob couldn't possibly know how dangerous this person "helping" was in reality. Even if he was 100% sure of the identity of the man, he couldn't actually do anything himself at this point. It would just cause a scene. He knew all that, but it didn't stop unwanted feelings from showing up. Yoshiro didn't care if the guy calmed him down in the smoothest way possible. If he was so dangerous, it would only make things worse. They needed to learn how to handle such situations on their own. Realistically, he knew it wasn't why he was getting pissed--especially if Yoshiro took in how he felt when they started to act more affectionate.

The color user shifted his attention to Sky before walking over to him. "Don't pick her up like that." He said with a bit of bite. His hand stealing the color from her so the soft glow of yellow formed on his palm instead. "I may have given her an overall heal but it doesn't mean she is okay. What if she has a more serious injury? We have to check before moving someone since I can only do light cures." He said in a more even tone as he explained. The glowing hand placed in front of Sky's nose so he could heal it. At this point, Carrie had no color covering her body. Yoshiro glanced over at the two embracing just to be welcomed with even more closeness. His hand dropped to his side since the nose was fine now. The color in his eyes darkening.

When Vlad spoke to them again he stayed focused on making sure Carrie was okay--having already turned his focus back to her. Whether she was still being carried or awake and on her own feet. In reality, she shouldn't have had any serious injuries since he gave her a buff to protect her from such an attack. That didn't matter. What he told Sky still held true. They should have double-checked first. The question asked which made Prom mention his lover cause a 'tch' to come out of his mouth shortly after. It was around the time the police arrived and started inquiring about things as well.

His focus turned to their professor as he started to speak. The bit about bystanders irked him just because of the incident with the one he was sure was Vlad. He didn't respond to Jacob. Instead, he just answered whatever questions the officers asked him. They seemed relatively content to do the business there since the crowd was being handled as they spoke. If they really needed more information they'd contact them. Strawberry orbs glanced over at Prometheus when he was done answering questions. He neglected to check him--using the entrance of the police as an excuse. A light sigh escaped him before he walked over to the redhead. "Are you okay?"

Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

The-DJ-Ghost

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:00 am
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | My House: Cerretti | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Cold/Pissed and hurting | Who am I with?: My team and ********> | Where am I?: In the city - Butcher's Alley | My Suit?: This~ | OOC: When [[text here]] is around a text, it means they are speaking Russian. |
    User Image

He was dazed. On top of the visit from Vlad, he was busy apologizing mentally to a ton of freaked out technology. Had to coax them to quiet down again. "You must mean my blood lust." He had muttered when they were getting their evaluation. It was clear that those little critiques were pointed at him. He really thought that they were all better off with the version of him that was temperamental. Naruse wasn't a fan of an emotionless Prom. Prom wasn't going to go back to all that s**t. Whatever they fed him already had long-term effects on his mental health. He didn't want to go back to being a drone ready to be manipulated.

His eyes glanced towards the body as he heard the police sirens and the feds do their job. He really wanted to kill him before. But now, that emotion flit away like it was as easy as tearing a page from a book. He wasn't sure if he was much help with the police since he was feeling a bit shy all of a sudden, but he described what happened in detail and gave them his info. Of course, he left out the part where he almost committed murder with a bunch of witnesses and that he was ready to hop on his lover's d***. Yeah, no. Best to leave those parts out.

He was finally left alone when the police went away, giving him a moment to assess the damage of his body currently. It wasn't as bad now that he no longer had shards of metal tearing away at his flesh. Now he just a lot of small scrapes and bruises. Easy stuff to get rid of. You know, if you disregard the serious bruise on his rib.

Lifting his hand up, the redhead yawned softly before he pulled his phone from his pocket and gave a small smirk. It hasn't even been a full hour, and already he had a couple messages from the man.

'I felt like there was a team member of yours glaring me down...'

Prom raised a brow before he read the next message.

'If they are jealous, that must mean I am doing something right. I like when people realize that you are mine.'

Prom sighed before snorting in amusement as he shook his head. Now that sounded like a text Vlad would send him.

'It was nice to see you again. You worked hard, I am proud of you. Contact me soon and I can show you how proud.'

Prom cleared his throat softly and stood up straight, his cheeks turning pink again. That...pervert.

'No one is jealous of us, trust me. I am not close enough to someone else for that.'

He would start first, before he would send the next after some deliberation.

'Thank you for calming me down like usual. I always feel like I have a clearer head when you make small talk with me. I was really saved by you today, thank you. I want to see you again soon to catch up and maybe give you a good behavior reward.'

He hit send and sighed, his hand dropping for a second. But he jumped as the phone immediately chimed. W...when did he get so fast at texting?! That really made his heart jump.

'I missed the opportunity to see you blush as you type that. Next time I want to see it. Reward me for my efforts soon little bird. I am a little impatient sometimes, so I may come to you again if you wait too long. I don't think I could be gentle if that happens.'

HOW DID HE KNOW?! His face was burning again as he pressed the phone against his forehead. That damn pervert! he was startled suddenly when Yoshiro came up, his hand quickly putting his phone away as the red man chuckled awkwardly. Why the ******** was he acting like he got caught doing something embarrassing?

"Uh, yup, golden. Great. Mhm. You? Did you get hurt? Was that your first time getting a gun pressed into your face?" It certainly wasn't Prom's. But the first time it happened, was with Vlad. And the smart a** just put his mouth on it. Things got way too sexual after that. That was what happened when he gave Vlad attitude. Every time. Why was that his taming method?! He really needed to STOP thinking of him. What, did he ******** have Stockholm syndrome or something? That...was probably accurate and so not funny. His eyes would squint suspiciously as he thought about it for a moment. He...probably totally looked like a victim of that!

"Are we free to go back to the school to recover? Though I think there was talk about us going to help another team if we finished our missions first." Though they had their work cut out for them with all the damage. And that reminded him, the money. Whatever happened to it? Sky took it someplace safe he was sure. Before rushing back. This is where he would normally call him a good kid. IF HE HADN'T HELPED GET HIS a** BLOWN AWAY. "Is the money safe?"

Zombuddie
    Alykia
    The-DJ-Ghost
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:46 am
    Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

By Bi Blitz

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 17 | Dorm - Rotavele | Suit - Hero Suit | Peculiarity - Wings of Icarus

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

Today was definitely a shitty day to say the least. Good news is that this whole mess is over, and they can finally be finished of this entire ordeal. The bad news is that so many of them have taken a huge toll for that. Yoshiro nearly got shot at, Carrie's unconcious and is on Sky's back, and Prom nearly went Joker on them. Well, the good news is that it'sover. Still, that thing with the man in white was something he certainly didn't expect. Mostly that and their Russian language. He also found it weird that he and N could speak the same language. Then again, Sky is from the South, so anything sounds like a new language to him. The words from their teacher came, and even spoke of their evaluation.
    Sky honestly hoped they did well, but like he said, they were carried by emotions. And it was easy to lose your cool when very steamed and falling for taunts this easily. He was right, but seeing Prom and Carrie in trouble really flipped a switch in him. Yes, sir... He would respond to the teacher. The police came and escorted the sleeping Jack in the squad car, as well as asked for statements from Sky and his group. He basically explained what happened, and how things turned out, and even the money he snatched from Jack went. I second the going home part... just one of these guys were crazy, and there were four of us... Sky commented when Prom talked about going home. He was still wary of him, since he never knew the guy could be this violent. When asked about the money. Which Sky thought about seemed very stupid. He could have gotten Yoshiro killed. Jack would've bombed them again and walked straight into the bank, killed Yoshiro, and walk out with the money he just hid. Um... back in the bank? Sky hesitated as he looked around in silence. Hey, you know what, I'm pretty starved! How bout you guys? There's a ramen shop close by if you guys wanna get a quick bowl? Sky said, scratching the back of his head.

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

β—„ ITEM LIST β–Ί

> Phone
    > First aid kit
    > Binoculars
    > ...

β—„ MOVES β–Ί

β˜…Reppuken
    β˜…Crack Counter
    β˜…Hard Edge
    β˜…Rage Run
    β˜…Rising Tackle
    β˜…Evac Toss
    +Rasetsu

β˜… Raging Storm β¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈ πŸ”΄
    β˜… Shining Knuckle β¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈ πŸ”΅
    β˜… Deadly Rave βž‘οΈβ†˜οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†™οΈβ¬…οΈ, βž‘οΈπŸ”΄, πŸ”΄πŸ”΄, βšͺβšͺ, ⚫⚫,πŸ”΅πŸ”΅, ⬇️↙️⬅️βšͺ

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff