Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Butcher's Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:36 am
User Image
Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Himself l Activity: Doing his "Job" l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack was walking through the alleys and pathways as he made sure to head to the Butcher's Alley. Despite money not being thin for him he knew that it was around that time where he'd need to restock his supply of cash soon enough. He'd scoped out this bank the other day and knew exactly where everything was and which teller handled what. The Villain would walk in without a care in the world as he produced a handgun and without even looking shot out each of the camera locations so they'd have a hard time identifying him. He didn't wear a mask but that didn't mean he wanted to make it easy for them to catch him, granted he knew several dirty cops who'd let him out if the price was right "Hands up where I can see them people, if I see any hands go below the counter your brains will decorate the walls" he announced as one of the women's hands quickly shot back up at the threat. Of course Jack was bull shitting them but they didn't know that, besides he'd shoot them if needed. Just not lethally. He'd produce a nice sized cloth bag "Listen we all know the drill, money in the bag. Yada yada yada" and with that each teller would empty out their cash drawers into his bag and he smirked at his collection, it seemed to be several thousand dollars. If he was a big time villain with a flashy peculiarity he might try for the vault but he wasn't so he'd settle for this "Pleasure doing business" Kaboom would state with a grin before he began to walk towards the front doors of the bank. However suddenly the sound of a blaring alarm would be heard which caused him to shake his head and sigh "Always making things hard" Jack didn't show any sense of urgency however as he casually strolled out the front door of the bank and holstered his pistol before looking around for a moment. Seemed like he was in the clear once again, free for another bank robbery as he casually began to stroll down the sidewalk whistling a little tune with his bag of money.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | My House: Cerretti | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Focused and slightly in pain | Who am I with?: My team | Where am I?: In the city - Butcher's Alley | My Suit?: This~

User Image

The s**t this guy was making up in terms of a bad guy. The face on prom's visor was not a pleasant one. ( scream ) A giant monster? animal humanoid? What was he fishing for, some cheap a** sci-fi movie which had a stupid a** concept and even stupider special effects. Next thing you knew, he was going to say something about a sharknado. Was he even taking this seriously, or was this going to be a joke to him?

He was about to make a smart a** comment with an irritated voice, when he stopped himself. He tried to remember that not everyone will have field experience with this kind of thing. And he probably wasn't expecting something major to happen. Calming down from it, Prom lifted a hand to rest over the back of his neck. He was far too high-strung right now. His nervousness with Vlad prowling around was making him paranoid and snippy.

"Let's hope we don't see anything like that. I didn't sign up for being squashed by Godzilla." He tried to joke instead, his hand dropping as he cleared his throat. He had every attention to ask the teacher a question as well, when his hands moved up to his helmet and he hissed in pain. There was a loud screeching sound echoing through his brain as his hands nearly pried at the equipment over his head. He could already feel the blood running down his ears and his legs almost gave out. However, the scream soon turned into a hum as Promullar immediately started filtering it out and sending the camera feed to Prom. A man with dark hair was walking towards the front door of a bank with a sack of money over his shoulder, before he started walking down the sidewalk. Panting, Prom tried to collect himself enough to speak. "We have a problem." He informed them as he pulled something from a pouch and handed one to everyone. An earpiece to put in. "There was a bank robbery and the guy is strolling down the street from the bank. If we hurry, we might be able to catch him." He glances over at Sky and points to the ear piece. "If I send you coordinates of the bank, do you think you can fly over and find him? He might hit a dead zone or a blind spot with no phones. You have a better chance of getting to him first and making sure he doesn't get away."

Zombuddie
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:15 pm
    Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

By Bi Blitz

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 17 | Dorm - Rotavele | Suit - Hero Suit | Peculiarity - Wings of Icarus

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

Prom made a new face on his visor, which seemed to be an angry face. Was it something he said? Sky didn't really know, and instead tilted his head to the side wondering what was happening. Still, all that came to a stop as he saw Prom react to a loud buzz in his ear, as he saw the red head hold the side of his head in pain. You okay? What happened? He asked concerned, before Prom said there was a problem. Apparently there was a bank robbery, and could be somewhere close by, from the looks of it. Sky tensed himself up, which had him feel like this was the thing he was most tense for. He could only imagine the kind of Peculiarity this person possessed, if anything. Just hearing the fact that the person was off and walking down the street made him think this person was powerful enough not to even care. Right. I'll let you guys know what's up, and what our plan is when we get there! Sky said, putting on the ear piece Prom handed out. Right at that moment, Sky ran off, before summoning his blue fiery wings, and took to the sky. Looking down on the streets from the air, he looked closely on where the bank was. Just a few steps away, there was the man who Prom was talking about. Guess this was his target, as he could see by the bag over his shoulder. Nose diving down, Sky would retract his wings, as he would land on the floor in front of the man. Stop right there! Not a single step! Sky would say to the man. It was a tall man who seemed to be in his somewhat late twenties to early thirties by the looks. He had the bag over his shoulder, which seemed somewhat stereotypical. Putting his finger on his earpiece while keeping eye contact with the man, Sky was in a readied stance. I'm right here where the suspect is. Follow the coordinates, and check on the civilians in the bank. I'll need one of you to help me out here. Sky said to them. In reality, he was trying to sound as professional as possible. This is his very first time doing this, and by the looks of it, this man didn't seem like much. Especially with people keeping most of their money in digital accounts, what's the purpose of stealing banks like as if it was the 80's? That didn't matter, since Sky had his fighting stance ready just in case the man would move for any sudden attack or so.

]β—Žβ–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β–’β—Ž[

β—„ ITEM LIST β–Ί

> Phone
    > First aid kit
    > Binoculars
    > ...

β—„ MOVES β–Ί

β˜…Reppuken
    β˜…Crack Counter
    β˜…Hard Edge
    β˜…Rage Run
    β˜…Rising Tackle
    β˜…Evac Toss
    +Rasetsu

β˜… Raging Storm β¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈ πŸ”΄
    β˜… Shining Knuckle β¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†˜οΈβž‘οΈ πŸ”΅
    β˜… Deadly Rave βž‘οΈβ†˜οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†™οΈβ¬…οΈ, βž‘οΈπŸ”΄, πŸ”΄πŸ”΄, βšͺβšͺ, ⚫⚫,πŸ”΅πŸ”΅, ⬇️↙️⬅️βšͺ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:13 pm
    User Image
    User Image

It was amusing how flustered Prometheus was getting. At least going by what came up on the screen. It made him wonder if his face was actually red. "Omicron?" He question more to himself than anything. Soon Sky was talking about weird monsters to fight. Yoshiro glanced at the screaming face on Prom's visor. "Those sound more like human experiments gone wrong." He added to the conversation.

Things took a turn when Prometheus seemed to have run across something. He didn't bother to repeat the question Sky asked him and merely took the earpiece while listening. Putting it where it needed to go. A moment later Sky took off in the correct direction. Around that time Carrie decided to pipe up about being thrown so she could get there faster. Yeah, right. She was just a lazy a**. He was fine with the idea though. That's why he was walking over to her. Yoshiro just knew the real reason behind the lovely absurd plan. "Let me give you a durability buff first." He said already standing next to her. The palms of his hands glowing a soft green color. He placed one on her back and the other on her stomach. The color coating her body rather quickly. A moment later he dropped his hands to his sides. "Okay, throw her." He looked over at the suited man and gave him a smirk.

After the deed was done, he walked over to the redhead and placed a hand on his back. "Are you okay?" He was asking if the guy needed Yoshiro to use his peculiarity on him. There was no point in rushing into battle injured if he could fix it ahead of time after all. They needed to make sure the civilians were okay of course. He could do both.

Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

The-DJ-Ghost

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Skill Up 50

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Alien Invasion 50
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:54 pm
    User Image

User Image

π•π•šπ•π•π•šπ•’π•Ÿ & π•Šπ•₯π•¦π••π•–π•Ÿπ•₯

Where β˜“ Butcher’s alley Mood β˜“ β€œThis is too much work.” With β˜“ Yoshiro, Prom, Sky, Dr. Jacob Wearing β˜“ Outfit Profile β˜“ Here
    ━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

Out of nowhere, Prom looked like he was in pain. She wasn’t sure what was going on, was he trying to cover his ears? But there was no noise around them besides what was going on in the street beside them. Before she could say anything, Sky had asked about Prom out of concern. After he explained the situation, she took the earpiece he was giving each of them and placed it in her ear. To be honest, a bank robbery was the least bit concerning. A boring act in her opinion, but she still had to act out the role of a β€˜hero’. The girl listened in on the ear piece, it seemed that Sky had found the man pretty easily. When he said he needed someone to help him out with the robber, she figured that would be her. Amber eyes looked toward the direction of the way the winged individual went and sighed. "Alright- Omicron! Throw me over there, I’ll get there faster that way," she turned to the robotic-looking guy. Carrie definitely didn’t feel like running that distance.

And she was about ready to just go for it when Yoshiro stepped up. Oh, yeah that would probably help to not break a few bones. Except that when she noticed the color of his boost was green, she sighed yet again.
    ”Thank you.. And now I look christmas themed,” she joked without a smile. Once Prom threw her up into the air, she zoomed through with a breeze down to the coordinates that were given by their teammate. The girl came down to the street, knowing she wouldn’t make a graceful landing- so instead she hit the ground hands first and rolled herself to a halt right behind the robber. Carrie stood up as quickly as she could, red crystals growing over her knuckles getting ready for combat if need be. ”There’s nowhere to run! So just come quietly and surrender.”

Themes: Bird Song - Blood in the Cut

Quirk:

❖ Crystallization- she can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials by consuming blood (whether its her own or someone else's). She can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into crystals.
    It's a secret of her blood consumption as she fears for being judged.

User Image

(οΌ―οΌ―οΌ£: )

Main image drawn by Bluebiscuits, bottom image drawn by 2thPaste
    The-DJ-Ghost

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

By Bi Blitz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:18 pm
    User Image
    User Image

Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Focused and slightly in pain | Who am I with?: My team | Where am I?: In the city - Butcher's Alley | My Suit?: This~

User Image

Sky was off and now they had to prepare to catch up to him and the crook. Fortunately, it didn't take Sky long to find him and report back to the team. As Prom geared himself to start running with the team, he was stopped and caught off guard by something that was suggested. Throw her? Was she serious? The teen lifted his hand and scratched the visor in confusion for a moment before he shrugged. "It sounds crazy, but sure. I am not against it." He waited for Yoshiro to give her the buff so she didn't go splat on the ground, before he hoisted her up and just did a running toss. He watched her go until they couldn't see her any longer, before his gaze turned to Yoshiro.

His head was spinning and his ears were ringing a bit. Truth be told, he was not feeling too great. He was still panting a little and he could feel the blood still sticking to his skin from his ears. The suit we was wearing made him noticeably bigger than Yoshiro, even though they were normally the same height. Though Prom was shorter in the past, he grew about two inches in the past four months and still showed signs of growth. Perhaps he would finally hit six feet. "Not exactly. But I might be able to manage. Unless you want to heal me a bit and get rid of my ringing ears situation."

If Yoshiro decided to heal him, Prom would press a button on the front neck of his suit, before the visor would collapse down to reveal his face. He needed the fresh air, and he figured it was easier to heal if he did it that way. When he was all situated, he would press the button again and the visor would start expanding back out over his head. "We should go help them." He would give Yoshiro a moment before he moved closer and hoist him up. "Sorry, but it is faster if I carry you. There may be injured civilians and I have to get over their to defend." If he wanted, he could always check, but right now, his focus was entirely on getting from point A and point B in a decent manner of time. he would situate Yoshiro in his arms so that the other could wrap his arms around his neck and hold on, before he started to run, following the coordinates that he saw on the screen of his visor.

Zombuddie
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:12 pm
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Some kids playing Hero l Activity: Doing his "Job" l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack was out the front doors of the bank and even began to whistle a merry little tune as he walked away from the building. He'd only show any sense of urgency when he heard the police sirens going off but for now the robber was more than happy to just take a nice little stroll with his unlabeled bag slung over his shoulder. The weight of money always felt so good. However his whistling would slowly trail off when a...kid?...Landed in front of him, demanding he not take a single step. Jack stood there with an indifferent look on his face as he quirked a single brow at the young boy in front of him. Was this a joke? However before he could even open his mouth to say anything the sound of a thud behind him was heard and Jack would stand sideways on the sidewalk so he could get a look at the two kids now on either side of him at this moment. These kids were actually serious. Jack wouldn't display any outward emotion for a moment aside from complete indifference to the two people on both sides of him. Jack would remain silent for a solid ten or fifteen seconds after the young girl landed before the first noise he released was a sigh before then shaking his head "Kids, don't play dress up in public, just because you have a peculiarity doesn't mean you should play Heroes" were his first words before looking actually worried for both of them "Honestly, a villain might actually take you guys seriously" he wasn't even saying this to mock them, he was genuinely not taking them seriously. He would then wave his free hand dismissively as he began to walk across the street "You kids run home now and play hero in the safety of your houses" Jack would wave the two off as he began to whistle his previous little tune that was so rudely interrupted by the two children. Seriously where were their parents? Didn't they know that their kids were pulling dangerous stunts like this? Some people these days just should not breed.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:16 pm
    Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

By Bi Blitz

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 17 | Dorm - Rotavele | Suit - Hero Suit | Peculiarity - Wings of Icarus

Not only did the guy not take them seriously, but to look at them both as kids? That really brought Sky to a heating point, as the thoughts of what people said came back to him. People thinking that he was crazy for being a hero after everything that happened to him. Still, Sky had to shake those thoughts away and keep his composure. The man really had no form of care in the world for them, as he walked on off with the bag of money. Did the man not take him so seriously? Sky had no clue in reality what to do. Guess he had to show how serious he was. Reppuken! Forming a glowing feather in his hand, Sky would toss it downward right in front of the man, and detonate it into a blue light of fire would erupt out, as Sky would make it so it wouldn't hurt him. The next won't be a warning! We're with official Professional Heroes, and you're under arrest for robbery, and reckless endangerment, as well as threat and intimidation with a firearm! Sky would say, getting closer, as he had his fists up.

β—„ ITEM LIST β–Ί

> Phone
    > First aid kit
    > Binoculars
    > ...

β—„ MOVES β–Ί

β˜…Reppuken
    β˜…Crack Counter
    β˜…Hard Edge
    β˜…Rage Run
    β˜…Rising Tackle
    β˜…Evac Toss
    +Rasetsu

β˜… Deadly Rave βž‘οΈβ†˜οΈβ¬‡οΈβ†™οΈβ¬…οΈ, βž‘οΈπŸ”΄, πŸ”΄πŸ”΄, βšͺβšͺ, ⚫⚫,πŸ”΅πŸ”΅, ⬇️↙️⬅️βšͺ

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Skill Up 50
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:07 am
    User Image
    User Image

Yoshiro chuckled at her Christmas comment. Maybe she was right. Especially if she started to spread red crystals all over her body. He didn't say anything in return, however. Strawberry orbs just watched her get launched in the correct direction. Too bad he couldn't see how she landed. "I'll heal you while we have the chance." He said before he waited for Prometheus let his visor collapse so he could be tended to easier. Yoshiro's peculiarity went through clothes, but he wasn't sure how well it would go through what he was wearing since it can't penetrate walls. He made a mental note to test it out. Honestly, it should have been thought about before this. His softly glowing yellow hands reached up to slip on either side of his teammates head. This time not touching since it was typically best not to make direct contact with a wound. Perhaps he should try to see if he can learn to heal more severe injuries at a later date. Would hyper-focusing on one thing take away from something else? It was a thought to explore at another time. A second or two later he removed his hands and let them fall to their sides.

Then he was picked up bridal style. Strawberry orbs looked up as the apology came. A smile formed on his features as he wrapped an arm around his neck. "Okay." He didn't point out how it would be easier to run if he was thrown over his shoulder. It'd be more fun to tease him about it later. "Can you check to see if there is another culprit loitering in the bank?" He couldn't just rush into the building by himself if there was some other troublemaker to worry about after all.

Yoshiro slid out of the others hold when they arrived at the initial scene. The fight happening a bit further down. Only if Prometheus deemed the area safe did he walk in to handle the situation. Urging the redhead to go catch up with the others first. It shouldn't take him too long. People mainly seemed shocked and panicked about what just happened.

Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

The-DJ-Ghost

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:21 pm
    User Image
    Jack "Kaboom" Strode

Energy: 8/100 l With: Some kids playing Hero l Activity: Doing his "Job" l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Jack seemed more than content to just ignore the two kids in behind him as he strolled along, he'd just step into the ally before then proceeding to try and slip into the crowds to make his grand escape. However it seemed like these kids wouldn't take this situation seriously and Jack would pause in his step when he heard some words being yelled before blue fire would erup before him on the street. Jack heaved another sigh as he turned to stare down at the kid whom was now beginning to get on his nerves just a tiny bit as his eyes narrowed just slightly "Listen up kid, I'm giving you one last chance to walk away now. You might be kids but don't think I'll hold back against you" now the look on his face shifted from complete indifference to a look of deadly focus as his gaze narrowed ever so slightly. A small 'tch' could be heard from Jack as he tied to the top of the bag off and tossed it to the side "You know what...I'm feeling mighty generous right now.." a smirk grew on his face "C'mon kid, you get one free shot. Show me what you got. But I'm warning you know, your first shot better be enough to put me out...because otherwise...you'll regret facing me" was all his warning as he opened his arms almost invitingly, daring these so called "Professionals" to come and get him.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

The-DJ-Ghost

Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200
    PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:57 pm
    User Image
    User Image

User Image

Imagine that you are in a room with a bunch of people crowded around you. And all at once, they are calling for your attention, each one reaching out to you or screaming in your ear. That is what it was like for him right now. The city was always buzzing constantly. At least, when it became too much, Promullar made everything a dull hum for him. He would rather have a room of people humming than a room of people screaming at him all at once. It also made it easier for him to siphon what was useful and what was garbage. Like that request to access the bank and see if there was a second man inside waiting for an unsuspecting hero. "No, it looks like you are clear to enter. All rooms are kind of growing increasingly empty thanks to everyone pouring out of the bank." Promullar brings up a file, one which he reads through within 10 seconds. All he wanted to know, is if this guy was affiliated with the Exiles. Seemed like he wasn't. Meaning, he wasn't involved with Vladimir.

Once they reached their stopping point, he let Yoshiro down to go towards the bank. As soon as he was in the vicinity, the alarms immediately stopped. He watched from a distance and on cameras what was going on with his team. He was assessing the best course of action as he was also redirecting traffic away from them. He was starting to get a massive headache and it felt like his eyes were constantly moving, scanning things within seconds on his screen. He focused on the guy, the team, the bank, the money, the civilians, himself, the rest of the ******** city that he could reach. This was becoming too much.

That was the talk of someone who was accepting defeat. Normally, he would accept it willingly, but today, he wasn't the only one affected by it. Taking deep breaths in and out, the man spoke, contacting the ear pieces. "Icarus, I am going to grab that bag he dropped. When I toss it to you, get it off the ground and take it where he can't get it. You will have to be quick and get back over here just in case. He just can't get away with the assets or else we failed. Mirage, if I can get the chance, when I knock him off his feet, attack. Hit me if you have to, just make sure your crystals hit their mark. If I can't throw the money, I will make a run for it and hope he chases after me, if that happens, get him while he is on my tail."

Zombuddie
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
  •  
    PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:12 am
    Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

By Bi Blitz

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

Sky was virtually trying to stop himself from getting too emotional, and rushing in head first. If anything, Sky would have hastily rushed in to fight if it wasn't for Prom who had come up in the ear piece that he was given. So apparently the plan was to take the money the second that Prom would announce so, and then have Sky send the money to somewhere safe. The bank seemed like the better bet, especially with the speed he flies at. Understood. Sky would respond to Prom, as he and Carrie where next to eachother. Keep an eye on his movements. The fact that he's letting us attack first means he's baiting for him to counter whatever we throw. Sky whispered to her. His eyes fixated on the bag.

β—„ ITEM LIST β–Ί

> Phone
    > First aid kit
    > Binoculars
    > ...

β—„ MOVES β–Ί

β˜…Reppuken
    β˜…Crack Counter
    β˜…Hard Edge
    β˜…Rage Run
    β˜…Rising Tackle
    β˜…Evac Toss
    +Rasetsu

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Alien Invasion 50
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:27 pm
    User Image

User Image

π•π•šπ•π•π•šπ•’π•Ÿ & π•Šπ•₯π•¦π••π•–π•Ÿπ•₯

Where β˜“ Butcher’s alley Mood β˜“ β€œThis is too much work.” With β˜“ Yoshiro, Prom, Sky, Dr. Jacob Wearing β˜“ Outfit Profile β˜“ Here

As soon as she had reached the destination, the villain was already annoyed with Sky trying to take him in. He was mocking the two of them, probably trying to get a rise out of them. Carrie didn’t let the words get to her, more so because she didn’t care for the words from this low-life robber. She just hoped that her teammate wouldn’t take them to heart and let his anger get the best of him. Just as the villain started making his way across the street, Sky had performed a move to make him halt in place. Glad to see that her teammate hadn’t let the words affect him, Carrie glided closer towards the villain.

Again- words to try and mock them and either rile them up or give in. The girl clicked her tongue, this was getting annoying. She was just about to make a move when she heard Prom speaking into the ear piece and listened carefully for instructions.
    "Understood, awaiting for further actions," she spoke into the ear piece. Carrie hid away her hands away from the man and began forming crystallized red daggers. She had to be careful of where she would hit. The redhead nodded to Sky’s warning and waited for Prom to show up daringly and grab the bag.

Themes: Bird Song - Blood in the Cut

Quirk:

❖ Crystallization- she can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials by consuming blood (whether its her own or someone else's). She can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into crystals.
    It's a secret of her blood consumption as she fears for being judged.

User Image

(οΌ―οΌ―οΌ£: )

Main image drawn by Bluebiscuits, bottom image drawn by 2thPaste
    The-DJ-Ghost

tiny14xx2

Alykia

By Bi Blitz

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:46 am
    User Image
    User Image

User Image

He was assessing his options for a minute. Trying to think about how he could go up there and take the bag, how he should plan this so that he made sure the guy was held in place for her. From what he could pick up with their ear pieces, the guy was not taking them seriously because they were students. Then he wouldn't expect for a professional to swoop in on him. Did he not think that the school would have a teacher or hero with them? It wasn't like they knew if the teacher was supposed to help or not right? His lack of concern must have meant that he was cocky and sure of himself. Sloppy even.

He waited until he got confirmation from both team members that they got the plan, before he started making his way towards them. The man was focused on Sky and Carrie, and with Prom being quiet enough to run up behind him, it was easy for him to slide over and grab the bag. The rest was the hard part. His leg would kick out to sweep the mans legs so that he fell right as he threw the bag to Sky and yelled for him to go. If Prom managed to get his arm around the man's neck, he would have held onto him tight as his legs lifted up to wrap around him so he couldn't use his arms. If he held him there, he would yell for Carrie to hit the target.

Zombuddie
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Wall Street 200

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:09 am
    Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

By Bi Blitz

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

And so the plam was in motion. With the timing perfect, Prom would rush out from behind after sneaking in on them. The man seemed to just be some two-bit robber, so not that much combat is to be expected, bulike the Exiled who are known to be damn near professionals. Still, Sky saw the bag be flung at him. Now's my chance!! Sky would tense himself, before rushing off for the bag, to catch in his hands. It was a good thing he worked on his leg strength and even speed to go with it in the gym classes and even in weapons training. With a grunt, Sky would activate his fiery wings, as blue sparks of plasma would burst from his back. He used that quick moment to leap up and ascend in the air, before using the momentum to blast himself back away from the whole scuffle in the street. Sky quickly neared the bank where Yoshiro was, and set the bag full of money on the counter. I need a stremgth buff! Sky ssid to Yoshiro.

β—„ ITEM LIST β–Ί

> Phone
    > First aid kit
    > Binoculars
    > ...

β—„ MOVES β–Ί

β˜…Reppuken
    β˜…Crack Counter
    β˜…Hard Edge
    β˜…Rage Run
    β˜…Rising Tackle
    β˜…Evac Toss
    +Rasetsu

[Forum Graveyard]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff