Welcome to Gaia! ::

LeVane Academy

Back to Guilds

Raising the next generation of heroes comes with a certain set of challenges. 

Tags: Hero, Villain, Dorm Houses, Superpower, Academy 

Reply [Forum Graveyard]
Butcher's Alley Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Vice Captain

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:35 pm
User Image

00ikazaru00

00Please don’t pity or underestimate me because I’m deaf, I can do just about anything except hear.00

ood → Focused
ocation → Butcher's Alley
houghts → Gotta get them to safety.. the building won't last long..
ompany → Emergency response team.
utfit →
Hero OutfitOn / Off
heme → Hero
ut f offee →

Emilio stayed on the scene with Ana, he planned on staying until her parents arrive. He doesn't want to leave her alone. He waved at Tigran when he arrived to the scene as he proceeded to heal the residents including the little girl. Meanwhile with an interpreter, he was signing the things he noticed about the building while he was in there. "I do not know a lot about the building. But I noticed a lot of... weak structure in the bearings that run along the building. It looks like it could be a mix of natural cause like erosion. But.. I noticed something... man made about the damage as well. Then again it is just my observation, though I think it would be best to have someone investigate the cause." He had his suspicion but that's not in his jurisdiction so he was using his instincts and the knowledge he had from his previous rescues. After talking with the officers who responded to the call before going back to Tigran and the child as he was finishing healing her. "I think if you need to go somewhere else, you are free to. I will stick around until her parents arrive." He said while signing out of habit with a smile before joining Ana's side, while offering her a ferrero rocher and toffifeeto snack on.

Time has passed but not a long time, maybe fifteen, twenty minutes when he noticed a car parking down the block, he couldn't hear the car, but he's just that observant, just like when he noticed Tigran faint limp. Though it seemed he was trying not to show it. He watched the couple approach the scene, or at least try to because there were still officers on the scene not letting anyone who wasn't working the scene pass. But it seemed like they were one of the residence who lucked out and weren't there during all of this happening. In fact, it seemed like they were the parents because Ana ran off from his side towards them as the three hugged. It was a heartwarming scene and it meant that his job is done. Giving Tigran another nod while pointing at the family to a cop so they can inform them of what happened before getting ito his own car and driving out.

[Exits]

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:29 am
User ImageUser Image
⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥✮⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥
⎇Iņ ̶the Compa̢ny ̴o҉f ⌲ Jenny ⎇Whe̵r͘e͘ab̛o̧u̷ts ⌲
⎇C͠urr̡ent̷ ̨ M̵o̢ơd͢ ⌲ Focused

The man swung but his arm refused to move, Esper gripped his wrist that drew back to hit the masked hero. Twisting he caught the man's chest with his heel sending him tumbling off her, his silver eyes narrowed as the man drew a knife. Side stepping the stab attempt and driving a knee into the man's gut rendering him unconscious, the clink of the knife hitting the ground. Was he serious, Esper was pretty unique hero with his hair and style. This man was going to use a knife on him? Sure he could've turned to metal and took the stab, but had the knife broke or chipped, might have injured the man.

Returning to the masked hero Esper sat at her side and would be ready to stop her from getting up, at least until he knew she wasn't hurt. His silver gaze scanning her as to check for injuries, she had nice legs. Fighting back the distraction as he spoke, "You did great, sorry to interrupt. I'm sure you had him. Are you hurt?"

⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥✮✮✮⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥
Ou̢t̶ ̢of C̢h͞a̛racter͠ Chat ⌲
⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥
✮✮✮⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥

N7-Rain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:43 am
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Jenny Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

Hero // Hero outfit // Active // Fresh // //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

As Jenny closed her eyes awaiting for the hit to come crashing down on her face, she noticed that it didn't come when she opened her eyes she watched as a male figure was there. But this wasn't any normal male, this was Esper a veteran hero shes known well, even during the academy he had a fan club. She was surprised to see that Esper was here saving her, as she felt the person that was on top of her roll over she sighed in relief glad she wasn't going to get hit. Sitting up a bit she watched as the man took out a knife on Esper, but knowing his power she expected the knife to break upon trying to stab him. To help Esper out she held her breath and moved her right hand towards the last remaining robber, as an invisible barrier knocked him backwards to the wall knocking him out. When Esper sat down next to him she would quickly get to her knees as she bowed her head to him thanking him. "A..Ah You're Esper right? Thank you for the assist! Also no I'm not hurt thanks for looking out for me." Hearing the praise from a veteran hero made her blush as she was happy to hear she was doing well. "T..thank you Esper, you did more of an amazing job than me, looks like I still have much to learn. Oh!" She said as she forgot to introduce herself. "My name is Jenny, or by my hero name The Iron Knight, its nice to meet you Esper." Jenny said as she was still on her knees more to be sitting down normally she made a small bow of her head to show respect to him.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Shandu449

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:04 am
User ImageUser Image
⎇Iņ ̶the Compa̢ny ̴o҉f ⌲ Jenny ⎇Whe̵r͘e͘ab̛o̧u̷ts ⌲ Butcher's Alley
⎇C͠urr̡ent̷ ̨ M̵o̢ơd͢ ⌲ Calm

Esper smiled as she had already knew him, figured he'd be well known but this wasn't what he was expecting. Thinking back maybe he should try to make better financial decisions, especially if he was this well known. Shaking his hands as she bowed her head, this was a little too much for him. "Everyone should be open to learn, its a part of development for a hero." Esper replied with a warm smile and getting to his feet, he took note to pay extra attention as she next spoke her name.

Helping her up to her feet Esper still holding her hand, used other hand to pull down her glove. "Well Jenny, pleasure is mine." He gave her hand a tender kiss and adjusted her glove, taking a step closer he tipped her chin up to look at her eyes behind the mask. "Tell me about your powers, perhaps over lunch?"

⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥
✮✮✮⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥

N7-Rain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:31 am
User Image✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Jenny Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Normally when people took her glove off without her permission she would quickly stop them, but this type of thing never happened to her before so she didn't stop him. When he leaned over and kissed her hand. This made her gasp as a blush would appear on her face, she was glad she was wearing a gas mask that was tinted where her eyes were. "i...I..u..uhm.." She didn't know how to respond to such a thing she just looked down shyly, but when he tapped her chin to look up she stared into his eyes as she was then asked out to lunch. "L..Lunch? Uh actually sure, I don't mind actually. I would like that, do you have a place you want to go?" She asked as she would then decide to take off her gas mask for him to see her. As she took off her hoodle she held her gas mask on her right hand, and placed her glasses on her eyes as she looked back up at him with a smile. "Burgers sound pretty good right about now, how about you Esper?" she asked as she waited for his response and his reaction to her face reveal.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Shandu449

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:13 am
User ImageUser Image
⎇Iņ ̶the Compa̢ny ̴o҉f ⌲ Jenny ⎇Whe̵r͘e͘ab̛o̧u̷ts ⌲ Butcher's Alley
⎇C͠urr̡ent̷ ̨ M̵o̢ơd͢ ⌲ Calm

Esper raised an eyebrow as he saw her take off her gas mask and saw rather attractive looking hero under the mask. "Wow your easy on the eyes huh, your hair...its cute." He couldn't help but stare and admire her long orange hair as well as looking into her light purple eyes behind the glasses, he gave her another smile. "Um yeah burgers seem great, but you sure your boyfriend won't get upset with you hanging out with me?" He was smooth in his head he ran that twice as it was a sure fire way to know whether or not she was single without prying. Not minding too much where they went just had to let the officers know, Esper excused himself for a moment and told a officer that they would leave the rest to them. With handshake a few formalities he returned to Jenny and waited for her to lead the way, "Guess everything here is settled, lead the way."

⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥
✮✮✮⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥⌥

N7-Rain

Shandu449

Malevolent Lunatic

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:32 am
User Image✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Jenny Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

When she was complimented on her eyes and her hair being cute she rubbed the back of her head laughing nervously. "Ah he heh oh come on, its just normal hair really." As she coughed once she then smiled when he said burgers sounded nice she was craving for a cheeseburger right now, turning to leave she would then turn at the mention of a boyfriend as she would sass him a little. "Heh now you mention something about a boyfriend with all those things you said?" Giggling a little she would walk up to him and pat his chest saying. "No worries Esper, I am single. I never really looked for one nor had anyone, I had one guy during the academy but that guy broke up with me. We don't talk anymore, plus he was a bit of an a*****e." As the officers came to take the robbers away she would go greet them as well as she would shake their hands as well telling them her name and how she was still new. The officers were graceful for her as well saying they needed more heroes now a days, with that she waved them off and looked at Esper. "Good, I'm getting hungry actually and a cheeseburger sounds nice right about now." Jenny said as she placed her hands behind her back as she held her gas mask and walked towards the burger shop known as Mcdonalds.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Shandu449

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:17 am
User Image
User Image

The first semester went by rather well for him--at least regarding grades. There were some classes and teachers he took a liking to. He managed to understand his peculiarities better with a bit of help. Somehow, he formed a good number of friendships; although, he wouldn't say there were many close ones. Strawberry orbs glanced around at his teammates. They happened to be friends to varying degrees. He really only knew Sky because of Haruki, but they were still more than acquaintances. The one he was closest to was Prometheus, but he's hung out with Carrie a good amount. They even went on a secret little adventure or two. Well, if he worded it that way she would probably disagree. They were interesting experiences. A lot had happened over the semester.

Today was their field class. That's why they were currently patrolling the streets around Butcher's Alley. They were even wearing their hero outfits like the professionals they were not. A teacher nearby just in case s**t really hits the fan. His outfit consisted of a black yukata with leather bands going down the opening. The obi has two thin lines of dark purple fabric that surrounds black. If you look closely there is an elegant butterfly pattern that makes it look like they are swirling around his waist. There are leather straps at the back which attach the piece around his waist. Two black chains hang from the obi to drape across his left hip. At the bottom, on the same side, is a purple butterfly pattern. Kind of like this, but with varying shades of purple instead. The hanging sleeves can be snapped off if needed. Comfortable black combat boots adorned his feet. Sky's outfit fit the whole hero bill while Carrie's was unique. He never asked her the reasoning behind it, but he has been curious. Strawberry orbs shifted from her to Prometheus. A small smile formed on his lips before he focused on the task at hand. He looked the strangest out of all of them, but he had an idea why he picked something like that. Would anything interesting happen? If not, wouldn't it be better? Not very exciting though.

It wasn't long after they arrived in the area when he thought of something. "Should I give you guys buffs?" They may have just been patrolling and nothing grand would happen, but it didn't hurt to be prepared. Right? It wasn't as if his buffs would stay in effect forever. He would have to rebuff at some point. That kind of problem was part of the experience. The more he practiced using his peculiarity the better he'd get. He did bring colored pieces of paper to steal from when needed. They were hidden in his outfit--not like anyone else would have a use for them. "Or the scout at least." He glanced over toward Sky. "I can give you hyperawareness or heightened senses." They were the two which fit his role the most in his opinion. "Which do you think is best?" Neither was also a choice. He wouldn't force it on anyone unless absolutely necessary.

Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

The-DJ-Ghost

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50

tiny14xx2
Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 11:23 am
User Image
User Image

• This is Me | My House: Cerretti | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Embarrassed by my own phone | Who am I with?: My team | Where am I?: In the city - Butcher's Alley | My Suit?: This~

User Image

To say that he was feeling a tad bit paranoid, was an understatement. With his vivid dream coming to him a week before this as like a bad omen, Prom was a little on edge. However, because he was wearing his suit, which covered him entirely, one would not be able to see the look of complete nervousness on his face. Vlad didn't know his suit. It was one that he worked on when he escaped. So there was at least that as a consolation. You know, aside from having someone you know with you at least.

Taking a deep breath in and out, the cyberlinguist did another sweep of the cities cameras. So far, from what he could tell, Vlad was not in his new radius and therefore, he was fine. And to assure him further, the phone that was helping his suit run did a small chime to console him. What he would do without this little sentient friend of his, he doesn't know.

Glancing to Yoshiro, the teen gave a small smile underneath his suit, the screen on his visor bringing up a zoomed in image of the teen.

"Oi. Promullar...I can't see if you blow stuff up on my screen." His face was flushed and on the outside of his visor, where everyone would see, there was a blush face. ((Think this face on a digital screen whee )) The man would flush harder as his hand closed into a fist. "O-OI!"

Zombuddie
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
  •  
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:43 pm
    Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 17 | Dorm - Rotavele | Suit - Hero Suit | Peculiarity - Wings of Icarus

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

Today was finally the day. If anything, he was super nervous about this day, the second he was announced to be on Scout duty when on patrol. He would usually use his wings to flutter around the higher part of the rooftops near the city, and just lower himself back down to ground level where everyone else is. He still remembered how he had to train his a** off for the whole thing. The extensive martial arts training he went through, the weapon training, where he practiced with swords and katanas alike, and how he had to keep his wings afloat while wearing even heavier weights in his shoes. They damn near weigh a ton on each individual feet, and he had to run as fast as he could before without them. Now he can, but it's at this point where he feels regular boots on. If anything, he wondered how everyone else had been training on. Sky would then fly back down to where Carrie, Prom, and Yoshi was. Yoshiro was Sky's close friend, but only because of Haruki. The two finding him out on the streets while on the run proved how great the two of them can be. Which was slightly weird, because he still never understood their reasoning of helping him out when he was a criminal. Either way, he's glad that they can still be friends. Hearing Yoshi ask if anyone needed buffs, Sky thought of it in reality, and ultimately decided against it. Nah, you should save up your energy in case something happens. He said to him.

Looking over to Prom, he noticed how the guy was just a walking mystery to him. Sky never could figure him out, or anything. He just seemed like that guy who was popular around school, but has some kind of secret. Too bad he won't know what it is. If anything, Yoshiro knew more about Prometheus than he does, mostly because Sky's usually off with Gwen most of the time. Seeing the mask react into a cute smiling face had Sky chuckle a bit. The two guys seem like they all can be good friends. Only thing was Carrie, who was another mystery to him. She was the usual quiet and nice girl you see everyday. He never got to talk to her much, but she seems like a good person. Hopefully their teamwork can be on par with each other. The sociology teacher Jacob, was to be their leader, which Sky felt okay with. So, we're to use out hero names, right? I already registered mine to be Icarus. Sky said, as he looked to the other four.

Thinking about it, he realized that Gwen was partaking in the semester patrol too, which is actually something he's very nervous about. Remembering back then over in a party, she was freaking out, and began crying just by the sheer fact that it triggered her PTSD. Just remembering the things that happened to her while Sky was on the run nearly made him drop his heroic career to find and hunt down her parents. Still, what would that do, other than solve a temporary anger and get him thrown in jail, and Gwen doesn't get any better. Sky knew that she needed help through this, and if anything he was her help. He would then pull out his phone and text a quick message to her, asking if she was okay with this. She is gonna be a mess from the first sign of trouble, but she's come so far to make friends with Haruki and Yoshiro. If anything, this'll help her take a step out of her fear. He's also glad that her bruises are gone. As he thought of all this, a blush came across his face, as he realized that he's been thinking a lot lately of her, even letting her sleep in the same bed with him. It was weird, and he had trouble staying on the ground, but this does mean that she can help him control his.... moods.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Phone
    > First aid kit
    > Binoculars
    > ...

◄ MOVES ►

★Reppuken
    ★Crack Counter
    ★Hard Edge
    ★Rage Run
    ★Rising Tackle
    ★Evac Toss
    +Rasetsu

Raging Storm ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔴
    Shining Knuckle ⬇️↘️➡️⬇️↘️➡️ 🔵
    Deadly Rave ➡️↘️⬇️↙️⬅️, ➡️🔴, 🔴🔴, ⚪⚪, ⚫⚫,🔵🔵, ⬇️↙️⬅️⚪

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Crew

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Fantastic Fifteen 100
    • Forum Sophomore 300
    PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:09 pm
    tiny14xx2
    Zombuddie
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost

User ImageUser Image
    The first semester had passed fairly uneventfully as far as he was concerned, and now they were in to the second one. Typical passage of time at predictable speeds measured using a system that was basically made of false human constructs. On this particular date, it had been deemed that the students were to participate in a field practice thing...honestly he hadn't really been paying attention to the nomenclature. What he had paid attention to was the fact that they were going to be working in Butcher's Alley, which when he looked it up he found was not nearly so ominous as the name suggested, and that he would be working with Sky and Carrie (whom he knew a little,) his pupil Yoshiro, and...really? Prom? the higherups did know that they had terrible synergy ability-wise, correct? Were they just trying to get the boy fried? Oh well, maybe that was a reminder that it was not his place to get involved during the activities. That's right, he was to observe and step in if needed, but other than that, they were on their own. In a sense, he was quite well-suited to such a job: he could remain on the sidelines most of the time, but if things got too intense, he could just shoot a bolt at someone and stun them. Useful.

If they were paying attention, most of the city would have known he was getting ready for something serious: there had been a slight power flicker early that morning due to "a strange pull on the electricity." That pull was Jacob hooking a power line to the diodes in his skull. He got such a strong charge that even now, several hours afterwards, electricity arced across his body. He felt absolutely magnificent, even if he was twitching a bit. He watched as his little group formed up, not really sure what was going on with Prom; humans were hard to read in general, but some were particularly hard. He turned to Sky, "yes, you will be addressing each other by your hero names, Icarus. If you have not already done so, make sure you each know the other's names. I am Algernon, for the time being." He wondered if anyone would get the reference, and if they did, what they would make of it.

With: Sky, Carrie, Yoshiro, and PromxxxxxxMood: ConfidentxxxxxxCharge: 1000%xxxxxxPhysical Condition: Minor nerve damagexxxxxxMental Condition: HyperstimulationxxxxxxOoc:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:04 pm
    User Image

User Image

𝕍𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕟 & 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

Where ☓ Butcher’s alley Mood ☓ -- With ☓ Yoshiro, Prom, Sky, Dr. Jacob Wearing ☓ Outfit Profile ☓ Here
    ━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

The first few months had flown by without the girl’s notice. As smoothly as it went, there were a few events that had happened. Some unpleasant, others were work related and few adventures. She actually managed to make some friends at the academy. Yoshiro, one of her teammates for the day, happened to be one of them. The other two were Wynn and her roommate Amethyst, since they lived together there was almost no choice but to get along.

But today was their first field day as teams. She had gotten teamed up with 3 other boy’s, 2 of whom she knew most of and one she didn’t. Yoshiro was her friend so she was relieved to get paired up with at least one person she knew. The other person she knew was Prometheus, they weren’t really friends or acquaintances- she just knew him. And the last student was Sky, whom she barely knew. As the girl adjusted the bandages on her outfit, she had to agree with the boy with wings. It would’ve been best for Yoshiro to save his energy in case of emergencies. Her hands flew to her side, patting the extra vials of substance she needed just in case. And got immediately distracted when Prom’s device spoke out showing a picture on his hero outfit’s screen.
    "What the- … I’m not even going to ask," she commented, rolling her amber eyes at the instance.

With their teacher pulling up the rear, informing them to introduce their hero names. She listened carefully and then announced her own,
    ”My name’s Mirage.” The girl awaited for the others to say their own name’s and pulled her hood down in the meantime, her red hair bouncing back from the cloth.

━━━━━━━x x━━━━━x x━━━━━━━

Themes: Bird Song - Blood in the Cut

Quirk:

❖ Crystallization- she can create, shape and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials by consuming blood (whether its her own or someone else's). She can transform matter and objects, including living beings, into crystals.
    It's a secret of her blood consumption as she fears for being judged.

User Image

(OOC: )

Main image drawn by Bluebiscuits, bottom image drawn by 2thPaste
    The-DJ-Ghost

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Alien Invasion 50

Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
    • Person of Interest 200
    • Conversationalist 100
    • Skill Up 50
    PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:21 pm
    User Image
    User Image

It seemed no one wanted his help as of yet--which didn't bother him. Saving his energy was not a bad idea. He honestly didn't think it would matter even if they got into a confrontation. Yoshiro looked back over when Prometheus basically yelled at his phone. What in the world? Blow up what? A chuckle escaped him when he saw the mini blushed face. "Aww but it's cute~" He teased lightly. Definitely talking about the little digital face. "Lightens up the mood."

Soon talk switched to more important things again. He didn't mind of course. It was important to stay focused and alert. Everyone's codenames seemed to fit rather well. Although, he had a feeling Prom's was something weird. "Monet." He said simply in response. Patrolling wasn't the most interesting thing in the world, but wanting something to happen would be messed up. Then again, he knew everyone in the group so it could be seen as merely hanging out. A walk and a chat. Just while keeping their eyes peeled and dressing up in not so normal outfits so everyone knows they are the good guys. Right? Didn't matter. For now, everything seemed relatively normal.

Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

The-DJ-Ghost

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:52 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• This is Me | My House: Cerretti | Am I taken?: No.
    Do I have a preference?: Both | I am feeling: Embarrassed by my own phone | Who am I with?: My team | Where am I?: In the city - Butcher's Alley | My Suit?: This~

User Image

Promullar seemed to settle down, even though he kept magnifying on Yoshiro's face every ******** time Yoshiro looked Prom's way. Hopefully, the damn phone knew when to stop. he would mumble to himself when Yoshiro mentioned that it was cute, his cheeks flaring in embarrassment as another face appeared. redface

However, things seemed to return to a serious nature, so Prom focused on what they were saying, saving the information onto his internal hard drive for later use. He would do his best to remember their names when they come up. he could see himself ******** it up if he wasn't careful.

Glancing over at Yoshiro again, it seemed as though he was the odd man out with the name, his hand resting on his hip as he tried to decide if he was going to be serious or not. Considering the teacher he had right now, he doubt that would really be accepted.

"Omicron." Was all the teen said as his arm dropped from his hip. he didn't want to, nor need to explain himself as to why he picked the same name as a constellation, but he would let them make their guesses on it. He wouldn't doubt Yoshiro asking him about it later. He would have to ask Yoshiro why he chose Monet too.

Zombuddie
    Ayunli
    The-DJ-Ghost
    Katze Allemon-Schatten
  •  

tiny14xx2
    Captain

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
    • Signature Look 250
    • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
    • Wall Street 200

The-DJ-Ghost
    Vice Captain

Sparkly Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:47 pm
    Zombuddie

tiny14xx2

Alykia

Katze Allemon-Schatten

<🌟> ゲコガシラ <🌟>

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 17 | Dorm - Rotavele | Suit - Hero Suit | Peculiarity - Wings of Icarus

And so the entire group was announced. Sky actually felt somewhat glad he could be working with them all. Especially after seeing Prom, or Omiceon have his face to reveal his true emotions. To Sky, it was like carrying a little Gwen inside him. Actually, Dr. Bli-- I mean, Mr. Algernon, would there usually be a certain thing we should be on the look out for, specifically? Sky asked. In truth, he felt somewhat embarrassed. Knowing that there are people looking at him because of the fact that him and his team mates are dressed weird. Usually, when he designed this suit, he had made it with the intent that he would have to just fight and be done with it. The others, on the other hand, had actual hero suits. Yet what Sky didn't know, was that they were all being glanced at because of the costumes. So much food keeping discreet. Sky let up a small blush, trying to keep himself to not be too noticeable. What if we fight like a giant monster with crazy strength? Or a snake with a human's head. Or some type of ferocious animal humanoid creature that eats people? Sky asked, shivering a bit. He hasn't been in a fight with someone who can use deadly skills, but it just made him more nervous of what's to come.

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Phone
    > First aid kit
    > Binoculars
    > ...

◄ MOVES ►

★Reppuken
    ★Crack Counter
    ★Hard Edge
    ★Rage Run
    ★Rising Tackle