Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Hiya! o3o Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:43 pm
Hello~ I'm new to Gaia and new to this guild o3o I joined just yesterday night~

A little about me; I'm a digital artist who's always on Discord and stresses out over education and teh future -w-;; I like learning about other people, curious about life stories, just a curious being who's open and friendly owob So if you wanna know more bout me, feel free to talk to me, I dun bite o3o I'm enjoying Gaia so far and I hope to be here a long while! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:48 pm
Welcome to Gaia and the guild ^^ I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it so far.

Ohh a digital artist. Neato! You'll find there's a pretty solid community of artists on this site User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Auriga La Shock

zOMG Knight

80,800 Points
  • Graveyard of Achievements 500
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:52 pm
Thank you! heart

Yuss o3o I've been lurking around it since yesterday -3-;; I wanna open up an art shop but I'm not sure how exactly currency and currency rate and whatnot works, so I've just been -w-; looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:38 am
LumiSky
Thank you! heart

Yuss o3o I've been lurking around it since yesterday -3-;; I wanna open up an art shop but I'm not sure how exactly currency and currency rate and whatnot works, so I've just been -w-; looking around.

I love the idea of a new art shop! As for rates, I gave up trying to keep up with Gaia's inflation, so I just do it for fun and whatever folks give me. But if you're a serious artist, you can check out the art shops forum for ideas. good luck!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:47 am
JoyRose
LumiSky
Thank you! heart

I love the idea of a new art shop! As for rates, I gave up trying to keep up with Gaia's inflation, so I just do it for fun and whatever folks give me. But if you're a serious artist, you can check out the art shops forum for ideas. good luck!

Ooh yeah @v@ I've been looking around but still kinda lost. I'm thinking I'll just end up with a PWYW shop if I can't figure it out ahh uwu I feel like there's three forms of currencies? eue; Am I right? There's Gaia Plat, Gaia Cash, and Gold? owo;; I'm not exactly sure ahh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:55 am
LumiSky
JoyRose
LumiSky
Thank you! heart

Ooh yeah @v@ I've been looking around but still kinda lost. I'm thinking I'll just end up with a PWYW shop if I can't figure it out ahh uwu I feel like there's three forms of currencies? eue; Am I right? There's Gaia Plat, Gaia Cash, and Gold? owo;; I'm not exactly sure ahh

Mostly we use Gaia Plat. The Gaia gold is an old currency that is generally only useful if you are shopping in the gold shops, Gaia Cash is what you use real money to buy (although you can get small amounts for free here and there). You use real money to buy Gaia Cash then spend the Gaia Cash in the cash shops like LaVictoire. I suggest you only use Gaia plat for your artwork.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:04 am
JoyRose
LumiSky
JoyRose
LumiSky
Thank you! heart

Mostly we use Gaia Plat. The Gaia gold is an old currency that is generally only useful if you are shopping in the gold shops, Gaia Cash is what you use real money to buy (although you can get small amounts for free here and there). You use real money to buy Gaia Cash then spend the Gaia Cash in the cash shops like LaVictoire. I suggest you only use Gaia plat for your artwork.

Ooh I see I see ;^; I noticed some art shops were asking for like 1b @v@ That seems like a crazy ton of plat @w@ But I dunno what the range of reasonable prices are ahh @w@;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:42 am
LumiSky
JoyRose
LumiSky
JoyRose
LumiSky
Thank you! heart

Ooh I see I see ;^; I noticed some art shops were asking for like 1b @v@ That seems like a crazy ton of plat @w@ But I dunno what the range of reasonable prices are ahh @w@;;

Those prices are still in gold. 1 billion gold = 100 platinum.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:59 am
JoyRose
LumiSky
JoyRose
LumiSky
JoyRose
LumiSky
Thank you! heart

Those prices are still in gold. 1 billion gold = 100 platinum.

Oooh! Okay thank youu o3o  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:59 pm
LumiSky
Oooh! Okay thank youu o3o
Happy to help!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:32 pm

Welcome fellow artist!
I find having a bribe shop with a minimum tends to help.
Just to be safe, don't accept offers lower than 50b <3
Most people seeking art offer over 100b (usually)

I'd love to see your art sometime!

LumiSky

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:50 pm
Aeris Dysnomia

Welcome fellow artist!
I find having a bribe shop with a minimum tends to help.
Just to be safe, don't accept offers lower than 50b <3
Most people seeking art offer over 100b (usually)

I'd love to see your art sometime!

LumiSky

ooh i see i see owo hmm i don't really know how bribe shops work but i'll check some around out when i'm free o3ob thank youuu! <3  

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:28 am

No problem! Enjoy! emotion_kirakira

LumiSky

ooh i see i see owo hmm i don't really know how bribe shops work but i'll check some around out when i'm free o3ob thank youuu! <3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:43 pm
LumiSky

A little about me; I'm a digital artist who's always on Discord and stresses out over education and teh future -w-;; I like learning about other people, curious about life stories, just a curious being who's open and friendly owob So if you wanna know more bout me, feel free to talk to me, I dun bite o3o I'm enjoying Gaia so far and I hope to be here a long while! heart

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! See you around. cool  

Tyrus Cassius McQueen

Generous Citizen

14,000 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

LumiSky

Bashful Giver

7,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 pm
Tyrus Cassius McQueen
LumiSky

Hello! Welcome to Gaia and the NSTG! See you around. cool

thank you! <3  
☆ Introductions

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas