Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| CORE Compound [ Anbu, Oinin, APD ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:03 pm
                                                            Officer Honda hurried into the room with the vault. "Hey," he greeted breathlessly to them all. "You're investigating the armory, yeah?" He put his hands on his hips, looking up as he caught his breath, face red. "I'm Officer Honda. I'm assigned as a liaison of sorts of the case. Of course, as you can tell, Lady Arashikage dictated an outside force be brought in on this because of suspicions of corruption. Um. I'm the only officer that's involved in the case besides you guys and a couple of ANBU who are still briefing with the Arashikage." He didn't elaborate on why he was the sole officer involved and simply rubbed his neck as he looked between all of the officials that outranked him by a lot.

"So, yeah! I'm here to help. Um. But also to not get in your way. Let me know if you need, like, refreshments or something."

Ephemeral Ozymandias

pyrategross

Regenki

Here's how this'll work. I'm gonna list out the different things that need investigating and each 'body' can choose one thing (so Ada can have one, and X a separate one). The process:
                                                            1. DM me what you've chosen
                                                            2. I'll DM you back the information you've gathered.
                                                            3. Then, you write your next post. It's up to you to share what you find as you find it or to keep looking and share later.

Finally, roman numerals dictate how much investigation something needs. The vault has i, ii, and iii; the three of you could dedicate a post to it and discover it all, or you can break it up differently. It's possible that there will be red herrings in the investigation, as well as dead ends and NEW things to investigate that appear after certain things have been examined. You can run out of time to investigate, so choose wisely!

Vault i, ii, iii
                                                            Scrolls inside Vault i, ii, iii, iv
                                                            Officer Honda (asking him questions) i, ii, iii
                                                            Perimeter of CORE i, ii
                                                            Perimeter of Armory Room (which hosts the Vault) i, ii
                                                            CORE Secretary Desk i

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:48 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

While awaiting a moment to speak with Kenshin and Musica, Ada's gaze shifted to another APD officer who arrived on the scene. Personally, she wouldn't have minded if he took a moment to catch his breath. She also offhandedly found herself concerned with the officers' cardio-focused training seeing as it they were often dealing with matters of shinobi rather than just civilian. All the same, she heard his debrief through strained breaths. Officer Honda's explanation for his presence as an "outside force" was somewhat contradictory, but the Lady Arashikage's concerns were viable all the same. The simple fact that those assigned to this task were being hand-picked helped gave pause to Ada's own immediate suspicions. With a polite bow of her head, the noblewoman greeted their new aid, "Thank you for your assistance, Officer Honda, and it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She had a few questions in mind for the three she was standing with but decided it the best use of time to create a shadow clone to get on with the work load. Ada didn't want to leave just leave the whole investigation to X, even if he was rather apt at this type of work. With a quick hand sign, her doppelganger manifested beside her and excused herself with another polite bow. The clone would begin checking the armory room's perimeter for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary. It was possible that the perpetrators left something on their way in or out. She turned on her X-Vision uplink device with a press of a button at the side of her hair clip, cycling through its display settings along the way. She was looking for any leftover traces of whoever had recently passed through the area, from as obvious as objects that may have been dropped to as minuet as fingerprints.

X continued his scans of the vault with a fervent focus. He worried that more people would be hurt or worse by the ongoing riots or whatever the mastermind of this heist might have in mind for the village as a whole. X determined that the vault door's immediate security hadn't been altered or damage. Analyzing the vault's mechanisms and fuuin seals verified his immediate findings, or lack thereof. He'd spend an extra few moments checking for any other details as he cycled through the settings of his X-Vision mechanism then went inside to continue his efforts. All data he gathered was transmitted to Azayaka's secure record keeping department as per his protocols. Ada's RnD conglomerate was a reliable hub of information which she used for research relevant to each of her businesses and much more. X had no doubt that Ada would use those resources to fulfill her duty here too.

[[Finch ok'd me to post]]

Ada: 1 Shadow Clone
                                                    Clone 1: Investigate Armory Perimeter
                                                    X: Investigating Vault (#2)

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

AdaXYarugiVala

ghostfinch
                                                    Ephemeral Ozymandias
                                                    pyrategross
                                                    Kondo Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          company
          xxxx
          misc
User ImageUser Image
____RANK: Jonin 磁気 CLASSES: Bloodline | Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

CHAKRA: 3120/3120 STAMINA: 2970/2970 CORRUPTED NATURE CHAKRA: 400/400 ICE RANK: HERE
STRENGTH: 6 SPEED 6 REFLEX: 6 ENDURANCE: 7

“Oh! Miss Ada!” Musica’s eyes went wide at the sight of Kenshin’s wife and her… puppet? Musica wasn’t sure. The girl straightened up when she saw the woman, however, fixing any cracks in her posture. At the mention of the gift weapons that Ada made, a cloud of smoke burst into existence in the white haired Jonin’s hands. When it dispersed, Musica was holding the blade set in question. “Yes ma’am, they work like a dream!” She answered with a beaming smile. “I don’t know if I can thank you properly for the gift, they’re pretty lit.”

She blinked at the question with a tilt of her head. “Uh, yeah. I guess we’re all here to see what’s going down, yeah?” Musica’s tense body relaxed visibly. Something was eating at her, but she couldn’t tell what. But having Kenshin and Ada here helped her loosen up just a little. And when Officer Honda burst onto the scene, the police chief felt the atmosphere lighten with the man’s comedic uncertainty. “Oh wow, Miss Miyuki sent us our own cheerleader.” Musica smiled in a teasing manner at the officer as she placed her hands on her hips, after dismissing her swords.

“I’m kidding Honda.” Musica clapped her metal hand on the man’s shoulder as she started on her section of the investigation. “Relax, you’ll be fine. Just try to keep anyone else from coming in, yeah? I don’t want anyone to contaminate the scene.” Musica gave him a solid smile before walking to the reception desk. She knew it was important to examine the damage to the vault itself, but first she wanted to see who was working at the time.

Some of the knowledge she expected. As she checked the ledger, Musica noted the names of four security officers. Standard eight hour rotation, with every four days a rotation of a new guard to replace whoever had been there the longest. “Hey Honda?” Musica called over to the officer from over her shoulder. The young woman leaned her hip on the desk while resting her metal hand on the table. She ran her finger down the list of names to pinpoint the employees on shift at the nearest range of time. “Do we have any estimation as to when the break in happened?” She shifted her eyes up from the clipboard up to the Officer. “I’m assuming today, but about how long ago did it happen?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

ghostfinch

Regenki

Ephemeral Ozymandias

User Imagehikahikahikahikahikahika

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:51 pm
                                                            Honda wasn't sure how to respond to Musica's teasing, but she outranked him, so he shut his mouth. His laughter was admittedly nervous when she told him to relax given that he was talking to some of the most important officials in Arashigakure. He moved to the edge of the room to get out of her way when she asked him to keep anyone from contaminating the scene, but she must have found what she expected because she called out to him before long. "Actually, um, we believe the break-in happened last night. We think it might have been sometime from 11PM to 1AM. We do have reports of civilians running around will scrolls this morning at like eight or nine, but they got away un-apprehended. It was during Hakemoto's shift that the vault was broken into."

Honda shifted from foot to foot uneasily. Was that enough information? Gods, he didn't want to be fired. "Keito Hakemoto was the officer who attended the vault until this morning when Inoji should have taken over. He didn't show up. Keito has been in CORE custody since we discovered the vault was clear this morning, but no one's found Inoji. As far as I've been told, Keito was found in the vault and did not resist arrest. He didn't fight back, but he hadn't had anything to say, either."

Ephemeral Ozymandias

pyrategross

Regenki

Vault i, ii, iii
                                                            Scrolls inside Vault i, ii, iii, iv
                                                            Officer Honda (asking him questions) i, ii, iii
                                                            Perimeter of CORE i, ii
                                                            Perimeter of Armory Room (which hosts the Vault) i, ii
                                                            CORE Secretary Desk i ii

[ Again, I'll post every 5 days as long as I have two posts.

Melody chose to interrogate Honda so she's already chosen her actions for this cycle, which are answered here. Everyone else can still post & share what they've learned after choosing + DMing me. Melody idk your post could just be responding to Honda but feel free to ask follow-up Q's if you wanna interrogate Honda for your next action. ]

ghostfinch

Seeker

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:11 am
User Image

In Lieu of a regular format for now, I'm working on it I swear.

An exchange of blades. That's all it was meant to be. Shinji had been swept away by the ebbing tides of life, and this particular wave he had found himself beneath had taken him out of the village for a brief period of time. It wasn't for anything particularly important. There was a man in a village a few kilometers south of Arashigakure who had been stirring up trouble and making claims that he was from the floating fortress that Shinji called home. Considering recent events, the white-haired swordsman had taken it upon himself to set the record straight with the perpetrator. Arashi had no need of more bad publicity. The man, who only introduced himself as Kentomaru, was also a practitioner of the weaponized arts.

Perhaps Shinji overdid it. Perhaps it was justified, but seeing as the only ones who could claim otherwise were left behind at that ramshackle town, no one could really say. The truth is that it was an accident, and one that wasn't his fault. Shinji explained politely to the man that he needed to cease his insidious claims and stop causing trouble, which was begrudgingly accepted by Kentomaru. Shinji took the man's vow to heart, and that was the end of that. However, Shinji had asked to pursue a friendly sparring match between two fellow swordsmen. In the midst of their exchange, Kentomaru had tripped over his own two feet and the edge of Shinji's sword had cut into his arm on the way down. Needless to say, Kentomaru was patched up before Shinji returned, but the crimson stains on his clothes turned more than one set of eyes. Instead of offering any explanation for the new pigmentation for his attire, Shinji instead headed straight for the CORE compound to have a bit of peace to clean his clothes, although he was sure even they would have questions for him.

After cleaning his clothes, Shinji stood and left, exiting the village once again, this time for a reason not pertaining to his duties here. [exit]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:58 am
User Image

Pushing his way into the halls of the APD, the all too familiar face of Kojiro would appear surprisingly to his fellow officers. The Hatake Lieutenant's gaze moved around the room, seeking familiarity. He would see a majority of the officer's he'd known prior to his incident and a few more still. He could hear them whispering in murmors as a few audible gasps echoed through the room. A small number of officers he was familiar with would come and greet him, telling him how glad they were to see that he'd made a full recovery. Kojiro would casually and pleasantly greet and reunite with each of them before he moved down the hall. He moved towards his office, the one that sat right next to Kenshin's when he'd left. Now, the office of his Master read "Chief Musica" . A momentary sinking sensation pulsed through him as he felt less connected to the force than he ever had. Less connected to anyone than he ever had. The only familiar faces he'd seen since waking up some hours ago were Selene and his cadet that had waited for his awakening. No Kenshin, no Selina, no Avalanche, no Ada, none of his friends. Even the cadet he'd been awakened by had gone off on a mission outside of the village. He sighed, "Guess it's time to stand on my own."

Opening his office door, he looked about. It was covered in a veil of dust from the lack of use. He walked around the heavy oak station, observing his space he'd logged his countless interrogations, cases and assignments in. A manila folder caught his attention that was heavily contrasted to the thick dust. On it, a coffee stained ring was worn into the folder. "Teacher?" he thought for a moment, flipping the folder open. He would read the note from Kenshin, applying his natural speaking tone to the text.

Kojiro,

Apologies for the informalities, but I'm unsure of what title you'll hold in the department when this letter reaches you. Misfortune seems to follow you lately. I regret to say that your assailant was not forthcoming in her motives nor any other useful information despite my rigorous methods. Duty to the Land of Lightning and greater threats pulls my attention from this case unfortunately. I am leaving you my casework thus far so that you may continue the work. Although Antioch is a great threat, I believe you are more than capable of protecting the city and ending his terroristic actions. Show the people why I had named you my successor.

Best Reguards,

Lord Kenshin Hyuuga

Kojiro folded the note that he had drawn from the envelope and returned it. He grinned, feeling a sense of connection once more to his master. The hatake officer leaned forward in his chair that had not seen use since his last departure.
Kaname Yamazaki, Age 23, he read then would examine a few other details that were left in the file on the perpatratior. The woman was from the land of lightning, had a husband who had served as part of Kumogakure's shinobi forces and a child with him. She herself was listed as a civilian and lacked any formal training. ' Strange...without any real training this woman snuck up on me somehow and beat me until I was nearly dead. Doesn't seem entirely possible.'

Deciding that this was something to cross-examine Kaname on, he would make note on a pad of legal paper of the oddity to which Kenshin had made the same annotation. Still, he would perform the investigation himself with fresh eyes. Kenshin's witness report stated that he caught the girl standing over his body with a bloodied club that matched the wounds he sustained.
'Kenshin's report also says she was crying while standing over me with a smile on her face. Unless she's completely mad, that's a strange combination. ' he thought. When questioned on her motives, she simply and consistently responded with. " He has to die or everyone will."

This line of thinking would next bring Kojiro to her psyche evaluation. Spreading the various reports and tests done on the girl to assess her mental state it was obvious that she was refusing to cooperate and some of the tests and when shown images of Kojiro during questioning that she would immediately turn the photo over or turn away as though rejecting the incident. Considering she insisted Kojiro had to die, he found it strange she'd refuse to see what she'd done. Even during her evaluation, she would repeatedly ask if Kojiro was alive. Once she discovered his status the psychiatrists reported that she seemed to fall into a manic state and then would refuse to see them going forward.

At the back of the file was a collection of legal paper that Kenshin had made a small list of documentation with. Listed were the methods he'd used to pry information from her. While the methods were increasingly more taxing on the suspect, they remained legal which stood to show Kenshin's integrity. At one point Kenshin had brought the woman's family into the interrogation and tried to use their influence to crack her. These yielded the heaviest results to date. The woman had an extremely emotional reaction to seeing her husband and young daughter. The woman began to scream when they entered and demanded they leave, shouting " I killed them all, I did it. I killed them all."
The scarred family departed, unsure of what their loved one had confessed to entirely but Kenshin had theorized that she was referring to the string of murders that had occurred around the time leading up to Kojiro's assault that were targeting police officers. Unfortunately, the woman had become too belligerent and unstable to continue questioning.

Kojiro pushed back from the chair, returning the folder to it's original closed position before tucking it under his arm and standing to move to the detention center. He sighed heavily. ' I'm really not sure what the hell this woman was up to....it almost sounds like she's a mass murderer by reading the reports. Still, why would Kenshin leave me the casework if that was what he thought, truly. He'd have just imprisoned her and considered justice dealt.' As Kojiro moved down the halls he tried to remember anything that might have been off during the moments leading up to his ambush. He recalled walking down the halls, just as he did now and was heading to the press room. He was in the C.O.R.E Compound. A secured area. An area with guards, photo identification, and security keys needed to enter every area. ' No way that she was mistaken for the secretary. Even if she looked like her, she'd need to enter the revolving security codes...they're only used once a week before change over.'

Before realizing how far he'd walked, Kojiro realized he was standing before the Detention Center's facility. The double doors that were sealed from within, flanked by two guards on the exterior of the building as well as the interior were what stood between him and his target. One of the guards called to him. "Sir, good to see you out and about again. The Warden got wind of your recovery and has prepped the suspect in interrogation chamber four to await your arrival." the guard stated. Just as he would finish his sentence, the opposite guard would speak up. " Lieutenant Kanzaki, if you would please disarm all weapons with me that you are carrying while within the facility. Access to weapons and shinobi technology within the facility is prohibited for the safety of everyone inside."

With a nod, Kojiro would do so, relinquishing his two Katana, as well as his arsenals of Kunai, Explosive Notes, Wire, and odd ball technologies. After a formal pat down to ensure nothing else remained, he would enter the facility, moving towards interrogation chamber four.

OOC goes here

×TITLE: Jonin】♦【RANK: S+】♦【STRENGTH: +09】♦【SPEED: +09】♦【AGILITY: +09】♦【ENDURANCE: +09】♦【CHAKRA: 4,750 || 4,750】♦【STAMINA: 2,775 || 2,775

Technique Used:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Technique Active:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Combat Modifiers & PA's
Hatake's Fury | Bloodline and Raiton techniques have their chakra cost reduced by five per rank of the technique and gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu slots per body rank for raiton techniques. Additionally, the Hatake can now use their Raiton based techniques with single handed seals.
Chidori Specialist | Grants [3] custom techniques to be used as variants of Chidori, these custom jutsu are considered a Chidori Variant. The user may also apply clan Augment techniques to Chidori, Chidori Variant and Raikiri Jutsu. In addition, the user's chidori techniques bypass all armor entirely. Raikiri is considered a Chidori Variant technique. Only techniques with the name [Chidori] or [Raikiri] are effected by this PA.
Sonic Boom | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Sonic Friction | Kojiro's Sonic Booms created by the Bloodline PA " Sonic Boom" and have tier one burns applied to them when making physical contact with a target due to the friction in the airwaves as they travel. This heated sound wave is also able to ignite flammable objects such as but not limited to oil, cloth, paper, and wood.
Sonic Vibration | Kojiro's wind techniques release a wave of vibrations that stem five feet per rank of the parent technique from the impact point of the technique and shatter solid structures easily. Structures not containing chakra are broken with ease, chakra constructs ( Wood, Rock, Metal, ect ) are reduced by one rank during collision. Chakra infused metals are unaffected by this.
Perfect Polish | Kojiro's blades have an incredible sheen that cause tier one blindness to people who look directly at it for the post they visually acknowledge the blade's presence.
Elected Official | Kojiro gains 1.5 ryo for missions and jobs completed.
▰ Signature Style:

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Bukijutsu: Expert [ Katana ] | The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

Bukijutsu: Mystic Hero | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3}

Bukijutsu Specialist | If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user takes 2 disciplines from this class and an additional bukijutsu style. These masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. In addition, they gain one of the following Specialization options. Only 1 can be chosen.

Bukijutsu: Dedicated Disciple | A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

Ninjutsu: Elemental Mastery | The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm techniques of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Also, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line. Finally, the user's two chosen overwhelming elements can be combined into [1] advanced nature kekkei genkai that counts as a free implant. This implant does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system. The implant does not carry the overwhelming factor of its base elements through this discipline. This discipline cannot be taken with the Dual Ancestry discipline from Bloodline Class.

**Memorable Moment - [ Rank | 17/17 Posts ]
**Name of Mission - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21

Manage Your Items