Submit

Have you left your home country?
  Yes.
  No.
View Results

portraitofaudacity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:28 pm
I was born in the United States. I've been to New Zealand and Japan. Have you traveled? Where did you go?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:45 am
I was born in Surrey, BC, Canada. Have only travelled to the United States, and within my own country.. would love to do more travelling some day but that costs money and any money I have now is all going towards our new house LoL heart So ... lots of staying at home for the next while. Once I get my own business started and make some good money I plan on doing more travelling, hopefully in Europe! heart

grapeseed
Captain

portraitofaudacity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:35 pm
grapeseed
I was born in Surrey, BC, Canada. Have only travelled to the United States, and within my own country.. would love to do more travelling some day but that costs money and any money I have now is all going towards our new house LoL heart So ... lots of staying at home for the next while. Once I get my own business started and make some good money I plan on doing more travelling, hopefully in Europe! heart

What kind of business?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:45 pm
Well, I have my degree in Early Childhood Education so I would like to open up my own daycare or pre-school in my home. Love working with kids 3nodding

grapeseed
Captain

++ Hodge Podge Polls & Chat ++

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces