Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
newb from the past B)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fuzzpedal

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:36 pm
hi! my name is finn, and i go by he/they pronouns! and i'm 17! my journey on gaia has been a long one, and i've finally decided to come back after a couple years of idk... stress? not being into it anymore? cat_sweatdrop i think i'm here to stay though now lol. if i can integrate well into the community that is

my interests include art and animation (literally... i love cartoons. i'm a bit more particular and critical of anime, but i do love some as well lol) and music! i consider myself to be emo and a bit goth sladkjfjdf but i mean i'm trying to not feel super bad about it bc cringe culture is dead!! cat_xp (i ******** love mcr... i could talk about that band for days tbh!)

uhhh yeah! and now i'm here! trying to learn how to use this Cool Kid website again ! cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:27 pm
    Welcome back to Gaia! And yeah -- cringe culture is dead, thank God. I was listening to MCR the other night while doing laundry and having a grand old time, and I love cartoons -- I'm partial to As Told By Ginger and Hey Arnold!

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:28 pm
Welcome back to Gaia! Yup, you're a Cool Kid now!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:17 am
vampiregogh
hi! my name is finn, and i go by he/they pronouns! and i'm 17! my journey on gaia has been a long one, and i've finally decided to come back after a couple years of idk... stress? not being into it anymore? cat_sweatdrop i think i'm here to stay though now lol. if i can integrate well into the community that is

my interests include art and animation (literally... i love cartoons. i'm a bit more particular and critical of anime, but i do love some as well lol) and music! i consider myself to be emo and a bit goth sladkjfjdf but i mean i'm trying to not feel super bad about it bc cringe culture is dead!! cat_xp (i ******** love mcr... i could talk about that band for days tbh!)

uhhh yeah! and now i'm here! trying to learn how to use this Cool Kid website again ! cat_3nodding

Hi there Finn! Welcome to the NSTG! Feel free to add me as a friend biggrin  

Emmett Khan

Friendly Guildsman

16,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 am
Hi Finn!
Welcome back to Gaia and welcome to this wonderful guild! Home of many sweet, loveable, friendly and helpful gaians heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:02 am

Welcome back to Gaia!
I'm very openly goth and LOVE MCR OMG x'D

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

Verner Von Richthofen

Fortuitous Seraph

6,050 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:13 pm
vampiregogh

Welcome! cheese_whine  
☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff