Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Outfit won't eqiup

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolivan

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:55 am
I am trying to put together outfits so i can sell a bunch of stuff I won't use. But when I go to save the set i get an error message saying "Outfit won't equip if it doesn't match the current base"
I don't know what this means.
I've tried switching from an animal avatar back to human in case that would work (It didn't. I'm not using paw items either) & I've also tried just moving my avi to the default position. That doesn't work either.

help would be appreciated. Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:42 pm
Kolivan
I am trying to put together outfits so i can sell a bunch of stuff I won't use. But when I go to save the set i get an error message saying "Outfit won't equip if it doesn't match the current base"
I don't know what this means.
I've tried switching from an animal avatar back to human in case that would work (It didn't. I'm not using paw items either) & I've also tried just moving my avi to the default position. That doesn't work either.

help would be appreciated. Thanks

That sucks. o: Sucks when something so simple ends up taking forever due to something like that.
Hmm yeahhh I belieeeve that you did all the right stuff to try to get it to work. I skimmed the bug reports from earlier. A few people reported issues with items and saving outfits... so it's possible that Gaia was just being glitchy.

Like, this person had trouble equipping outfits. This person had trouble saving their equipped outfit. And this person couldn't save their avatar cuz it was telling them that their base doesn't exist.

I just tried. I have a human base and was able to equip and save a human outfit. So... hopefully it works for you too now. If not, I'd post in the bug reports forum so that they know it's still an issue.

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items