Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Lake Kindred Egg Item (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:26 am
So, I'm really confused. I don't play Lake kindred ( I'm hoping to start some day though ) but I bought an egg off of the marketplace. It is the Bubblegum Cria kin. I only bought it because in the marketplace the picture showing it had an Avatar and the kin next to it. The Avatar was wearing a really cute outfit that I assumed came with the egg.

The egg says to open Lake Kindred to reveal, so I did. However, the wearable item is not in my inventory. I'm wondering, was the avatar just wearing items that match the kin and you don't actually get and item with the egg? Because that would be sad. lol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:33 am
Beccan34

Hey there,

you do not automatically get the Kin related item when you open LK; instead you have to grind some levels of said Kin first. Usually you get the Kin related item on around Kin levels 5~15.

Click me hard for a reward guide page (Bubblegum Cria)

I checked the MP and it seems the avatar shown on the egg page is wearing items from all 3 Cria evolutions. -> some Kins can evolve into stronger Kins on certain levels (just like Pokemon *cough cough they did steal a lot from Pokemon for LK cough cough*).
Cria evolves at level 15 + 100 Skill points into Hembria.
Hembria evolves at Level 30 + 300 Skill points into Machia.

For all Kin related items you would need to level up your Cria to Lvl 35, all in all, and evolve it accordingly. That way you would get:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sadly, those items have more than 1 pose so you might need more than 1 Bubblegum Cria Kin levels rewards to 100% finished the shown avatar. confused

If you don't want to grind that much (leveling up a Kin at lvl 12+ is kind of tedious sweatdrop ) and you don' have any rare candies level up potions, hit me up. I still have some in my inventory I don't need because most of the Kins I use are already at max level.  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Beccan34

Anxious Regular

24,850 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:48 am
Marc Gosgosh
Beccan34

Thank you so much. This was incredibly helpful. I think that I'm going to start playing LK soon anyway plus I like challenges!
Looks like I've got a lot of work cut out for me. :3
Also, thanks for offering and if I find myself in need of one of those potions I'll ask.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:42 am
Beccan34

You are welcome emotion_hug

Also, if you want to start playing LK I recommend voting in the Runway every day, because you will get some level up potions every 8 days. It's totally worth it, even if you only do 1 vote/day. emotion_awesome  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces