Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
So many choices[Open rps 9/11]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:03 pm
Hi! I have 8 rps that are available at this time, a lot of them have been reopened due to them no longer being active, so if you see an old post from someone giving a profile, it is just because I was unable to delete that person's post. If you are unsure if it is an available rp, click on the character's profile link! I have the list always updated on the profiles to show whether or not they are taken. And if you are still confused, you can always pm me! I will also have an x on the face of those that are taken here as well.

#1:Mikoto in When is my Chance?
#2: Malaise Adimar in Be my Pet!
#3: Merlin Zac Bishop in My Sweet Kitten
#4: Takashi Nanao in The Ward
#5: Dante Cylus in Life of a Mobster
#6: Aiden(I-den) Demetrius Leandro in Hot!Topic!
#7: Castielle Bayne in The Shy Librarian
#8: Alexander Williams in Class is in Session!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:34 pm
Hi again.

I don't know if you remember, but I was doing The Roomie rp with you. I got your pm earlier in the year, but between not having a Discord account and thinking that I had sent a response to you when I actually hadn't, I forgot about it until I realized my mistake and it seemed like too much time had passed. I would like to pick it back up if you want, though.  

FaeryFae

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:42 pm
And hey, I am still contemplating on starting out on The Shy Librarian, as I have a character that I want to re-purpose for the sake of making the plot interesting. Will it be okay if I show you the character that I'll be using for the plot?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:04 pm
FaeryFae
Hi again.

I don't know if you remember, but I was doing The Roomie rp with you. I got your pm earlier in the year, but between not having a Discord account and thinking that I had sent a response to you when I actually hadn't, I forgot about it until I realized my mistake and it seemed like too much time had passed. I would like to pick it back up if you want, though.

Sure! I don't mind at all starting it up again. Were you wanting to pick up where we left off or start anew? We could even plan a time skip if need be.  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:05 pm
Kurisuchin Saiyuki
And hey, I am still contemplating on starting out on The Shy Librarian, as I have a character that I want to re-purpose for the sake of making the plot interesting. Will it be okay if I show you the character that I'll be using for the plot?

Sure! You can send it via one and I will take a look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:51 pm
tiny14xx2

Sure! I don't mind at all starting it up again. Were you wanting to pick up where we left off or start anew? We could even plan a time skip if need be.

Awesome! We can pick up where we left off, though I am interested in your idea for a time skip. Will it be like after the two have finished unpacking their things or did you have something else in mind?  

FaeryFae

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:05 pm
FaeryFae
tiny14xx2

Awesome! We can pick up where we left off, though I am interested in your idea for a time skip. Will it be like after the two have finished unpacking their things or did you have something else in mind?

I was thinking about it being something like that, yeah. Just a point where she is settled in. But we can continue exactly where we were if you want too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:08 pm
tiny14xx2

I was thinking about it being something like that, yeah. Just a point where she is settled in. But we can continue exactly where we were if you want too.

I like the idea of them being settled in already, so we can pick up from there.  

FaeryFae

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:05 pm
FaeryFae
tiny14xx2

I like the idea of them being settled in already, so we can pick up from there.

Alright, sounds good. I am going to start working on a new layout for her and will post asap.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:27 pm
tiny14xx2

Alright, sounds good. I am going to start working on a new layout for her and will post asap.

Waiting for your post.  

FaeryFae

DevilJett666

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:45 am
tiny14xx2

Hi, Is the patient role in 'The Ward' taken? I may have an idea for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:39 am
DevilJett666
tiny14xx2

Hi, Is the patient role in 'The Ward' taken? I may have an idea for that.

It is not, it still has an opening.  

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:40 am
FaeryFae
tiny14xx2

Waiting for your post.

Yeah, sorry about that, when I was doing her post layout, i was at school. After I finished it, I completely forgot to post her because I had to focus on class and leave gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:36 pm
tiny14xx2

Yeah, sorry about that, when I was doing her post layout, i was at school. After I finished it, I completely forgot to post her because I had to focus on class and leave gaia.

That's okay. Class is important after all.  

FaeryFae

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff