Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Where would I go to Find/request Items? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolivan

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:46 am
I'm looking for 100 chirpette eggs (from Kindred) but I don't want to pay more than 1p for the ones in the marketplace. (I'm trying to get an elegant chirpette)
Is there a specific forum where you can post ISO's (In search of's). Or somewhere people will donate? Is it socially acceptable to message marketplace owners for cheaper items?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:42 am
Charities/Quest is your best bet if you're looking for item/gold donations.

As to messaging users about getting a cheaper price for an item, it just depends on the person. Check their shop and see if they have any rules against it. If they don't, feel free to message them. If you're lucky, the person will accept your offer.

If you're searching for chirpette eggs, you might find some luck in the Lake Kindred forum. They usually have a lot of freebie/giveaway type threads for eggs.  

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Kolivan

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:01 pm
Auriga La Shock
Charities/Quest is your best bet if you're looking for item/gold donations.

As to messaging users about getting a cheaper price for an item, it just depends on the person. Check their shop and see if they have any rules against it. If they don't, feel free to message them. If you're lucky, the person will accept your offer.

If you're searching for chirpette eggs, you might find some luck in the Lake Kindred forum. They usually have a lot of freebie/giveaway type threads for eggs.

Thank you emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:59 pm
Trade sent. Good luck!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items