Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
1103: Ceres Calisto Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:00 am
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending.”

Drizyrr Zaulyl

He was locked in the depths of his nightmare, and now the creature had grabbed him, and shaking him a little. In one fluid motion he reached into a hidden pocket on the side of his pants. Inside the pocket there was a sheathed dagger, but the sheath was well attached to the pocket so that it stayed in even when he pulled at the hilt. The dagger hadn't come out very far when he opened his eyes, which glowed slightly in the darkness, and recognized at once who was holding him. He dropped the dagger which fell to the floor with a dull clatter, and shuttered. I could have killed her by accident. I don't belong here, not in this peaceful place. Let the monster get me, so long as it is elsewhere. Even as she was holding him, he was shaking, but at least the tears had stopped. No use crying, it wouldn't bring anyone back. The only fear he felt was the dread of his ex-wife's words coming true, and he didn't doubt that she would be able to do it someday. He just hoped he was man enough to lead the beast away from the one person he cared for, let her live while he died for his crimes. He burrowed a little further into her embrace. The last time he had felt such warmth was...was when he was saying goodbye to Alakadorl at the outskirts of the city. Drizyrr was heading off to battle, while his son took care of the men's tasks at home. Remembering that didn't help at all, but he was aware that he was not alone, and so no more tears should be shed. She was speaking something, he knew not what, but it was beautiful. It sounded like the wind blowing gently through tree leaves, and it brought with it a sort of peace. He doubted his soul would ever know true peace, but he could live with this for now. "I'm sorry," he whispered over and over again. He wasn't just apologizing for waking her up, he was apologizing for existing, apologizing for the fact that he was a tainted creature who didn't deserve her, apologizing for the harm he knew would come her way if she stayed with such a miserable being. But he was apologizing to others as well: those he had killed out of fear of punishment, those that he had failed to protect, and those who would be injured yet.

"Long was the hour for the valiant knight that would ne'er be sick or slain
Lonely the bower in the candle light with neither kith nor kin
Storm clouds over the full moon raced, as he swung to the dapple grey
And man and horse to the westward faced on the eve of an All Saints' Day.

He's laid his hand on his hunting horn and with his dying breath
Has blown a blast to the blazing morn that would rouse the angel of death
High in the cusp of the starry night he heard his grey hawk mew
As out of the misty morning light his ghostly greyhounds flew.

Waillee waillee my noble lord who wakes me from my rest
There's none can heal the wounds of time that lie bloody on your breast"

Funds: $0
      Relationship: ?
          Mood: Depressed/Contrite
              Pain: ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎ ☺︎
                  Ooc: Well that was intense.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:29 am
User Image

C E R E Sxxx C A L I S T O
The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ceres continued to hold onto Drizyrr, even as he had apologized multiple times. She really hadn't seen him act like this before, so she was actually shocked about his actions. If he hadn't woken up soon, she most likely would have been greeted by dagger to the chest. Thank goodness he woke up! Hearing the clattering fall of the dagger, she simply picked it up and placed it on the coffee table for the Drow to retrieve later. " Shhh. It's fine, dear... Let's just try to go back to sleep, okay? " Ceres figured that he wouldn't want to talk about his nightmare right after waking up from it, so she left the topic alone. If he wanted to talk about it later, then they could talk about it later. Right now it was time to rest. Instead of returning back to her room, the Dryad just slept by Drizyrr. Since he had comforted her in her time of need, then she'd do the same for him! Climbing into the covers, Ceres re-tucked him in and pulled him back into her embrace for now. She let his head rest on her chest like she had done with him earlier while her fingers ran through his hair. She didn't go to sleep until she felt him do so first.
☆ mood: Very Concernedxxx☆ company: Drizyrrxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc: I see lol

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:02 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαч ②⑥тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③0
( ⑦ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:53 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending.”

Drizyrr Zaulyl

He awoke early the next morning, or at least partially awoke. He was aware that he was sleeping on the most comfortable pillow he had ever experienced. It was warm and inviting, so very soft, and even had a slight forest scent. He snuggled in a little closer before he realized the pillow was moving slightly in a rhythmic pattern. Almost like breathing. His eyes flew open and to his horror he discovered his head was resting just a little above her bare breast, and her arm was still wrapped around him, her hand in his hair. Every moral fiber in his body told him he needed to evacuate immediately, yet he couldn't move. Last he could remember, she had been holding him, driving the nightmares away (though really was it a nightmare if most of it was true?). He must have dozed off afterwards and she stayed to comfort him. It would be rude to leave, right? Plus he felt at peace here in her arms. Well, wasn't there a human phrase that went along the lines of "better to seek forgiveness than permission?" he would go with that if she was angry when she awoke. He already needed to apologize for the ruckus, may as well apologize for that as well.

Mood: __
                  Ooc: _

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:15 pm
User Image

The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

It took Ceres a little while before she was somewhat awake. She lazily rubbed her eyes before one of them slightly opened to see her surroundings. She was in the living room? Since Drizyrr's nightmare outburst happened so suddenly, it took her a minute before she remembered why she was sleeping in the living room with him. At this point, both of her eyes opened and looked over to see the Drow already awake. The Dryad let out a small yawn before she looked over him again with a faint wash of worry. " Are you okay now? You gave me a fright last night. I thought I had home intruders that took you hostage! I thought I was gonna have to use my bat of justice! " She had a slightly joking tone with that last bit, but she was still concerned for him. What had scared him so much last night? With a pout, she pulled the man in and squeezed him super hard, but making sure not to hurt him at the same time. " You had me so worried, y'know! " Ceres kept there for a minute before she realized something important. She wasn't dressed! How did she forget to get dressed again after last night? Wait...was she planning on stopping a home invasion completely in the nude?! With her face turning beet red, she quickly released Drizyrr and sat up, covering herself up as much as she could.

" Gaahh! I'm sorry! I guess this is kinda weird...heh..? " She didn't know why she was so flustered at this point. I mean, he saw her naked in the forest yesterday morning! It wasn't as if he saw something that he hadn't seen before. Maybe it was just the circumstances of him using her breasts as a pillow was what made it somewhat awkward. Although...she was the one that kind of forced herself like that anyways...All of the embarrassing thoughts wasn't really helping her out, so with an awkward smile she excused herself quickly in order to get dressed.

☆ mood: Sleepy / Worried / Embarassedxxx☆ company: Drizyrrxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:43 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending.”

Drizyrr Zaulyl

He watched her wake up with trepidation. Even though she was the one who put him in this position, would she be mad about it? Would she have expected him to move as soon as he woke? He hoped he hadn't messed anything up. He smiled slightly, though sadly, when she said how worried she was, "I'm sorry about that. I should have warned you. It happens from time to time, I just...I just can't help but remember some of my darker moments. Honestly, I would have been in my element if it had only been intruders. Had that been all, you wouldn't have heard a thing." That was totally a reassuring thing, right? True he was basically confessing that he could fight and potentially kill several people without making a sound, but it wasn't murder if you were protecting someone, right? He glanced over to the bat. It didn't even have spikes or anything, it would be a very limited weapon, might even get her hurt unless she could manipulate dead trees as well. She squeezed him tightly, and for a moment his senses left him, they were completely overwhelmed by her, almost absorbed by her. He couldn't really respond at the moment, there was a chance he was about to asphyxiate. And then she released him instantly and seemed highly embarrassed. Had she only now realized she wasn't dressed? Given that she quickly covered herself up, that would be a yes. He smiled, "it's fine, at least from my perspective. You introduced yourself in the nude. I was under the general impression that was your preferred dress code. Can't say it is mine, but you seem comfortable with it mostly." But soon she had dismissed herself to get dressed, and the shameful part of his mind was most displeased. The rest thought it was her business, she should do as she wished. He began working on folding up the sofa, analyzing it a moment before setting to work. He had it all done by the time she returned. "Again, I am sorry about last night. It was very rude of me. I...I didn't say anything, did I?"

Mood: Embarrassed
                  Ooc: Was so tempted to have him a little extra "excited"...

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:12 pm
User Image

The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

Ceres just got dressed back into the pajamas she had on last night. Since she didn't have to work until later, she figured there wouldn't be a point into dressing up so early in the day. When she came back, she was slightly surprised that Drizyrr was able to fold the couch back up. It took her a whole day to figure out how to put it back together! What kind of wizard was he? A sofa wizard? Either way, he was learning new things pretty fast, too. She was proud of him! Anyways, hearing him apologize again, she sighed and shook her head. " It's fine, really! A lot of people get nightmares sometimes, so it's understandable if you get one every now and then. Just...next time make sure you don't wear your death pants. " She picked up his dagger that was on the coffee table and handed it back to him. She still wasn't sure where the hell he had hid that thing, but at least he didn't use it for it's true purpose on her. That would've been really bad. When he asked her if he had said anything, Ceres paused for a second. Should I tell him...? What if he feels bad again? " She was worried about tell him the truth because she didn't want to bring up any bad memories this early, but she also didn't want to lie to him. A worried expression rose on her face, but she let out a soft sigh and nodded slowly. " You just said "no" a whole bunch and then screamed... " That wasn't a full lie...was it? Honestly, she felt like bringing up the unknown name he had called out in his sleep, or the fact that he said he had nothing to live for would be bad to tell him about. At least for the time being. There would be a time and place if he felt comfortable sharing the darker parts of his past, but she would let that be up to him to decided. She didn't want to force it out of him.

Anyways, before she could say anything else, her stomach's growl interrupted her train of thought. Ceres quickly held her stomach with her hands, squishing it slightly. " Oh hush, you! Don't even start! " Why would her stomach be thinking of food at a time like this! This was a serious moment she was trying to have with him! Finally releasing her stomach, she looked at Drizyrr with a little smile. " Heh, are you hungry too, or is it just me? "

☆ mood: Worried / Hungryxxx☆ company: Drizyrrxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc: Pffttt- rofl

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:41 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending.”

Drizyrr Zaulyl

He cast his eyes downward when she handed him back the dagger. That might have even been worse than screaming in the middle of the night. "Would it make you feel better if I removed all of my weapons first? This is one of my normal daggers, not one the poisoned ones, but I would still understand if you weren't comfortable with the fact that I have weapons on me." It was a major sign of confidence that he was willing to divest himself of his weapons, he almost never felt that at ease, but he imagined such a peaceful person would not care much for knowing that he still had plenty of weapons upon his person. Besides, if he needed to protect her, he could grab one back up, or at worse, use his bare hands. Hand-to-hand combat wasn't his specialty, but that didn't mean he was bad at it. "I see, well, I'm glad that's all I said. Still need a little more certification before you can access my full backstory," he smiled at his comment. It was meant as a joke, though whether she would take it as one or as an insult was up to her. Truthfully, he was more worried that he might have let something bad slip, something that would make her realize what a horrible person he was, and then she might never wish to see him again. Having heard her own tale of accidental betrayal, it made him feel a little better about himself, but not much. She had done what she did out of blind faith, and maybe a little bit of ignorance. While he hadn't always known who his victims would be, it didn't stop him from killing innocents. That was irredeemably evil.

The shame was like a miasma around him, until her stomach growled and she started fussing at it. She may have been irritated that it had disturbed the moment, but he was thankful for it. At least for now, he enjoyed keeping things light with her: she made him smile and even sometimes laugh, which was something he was not used to doing.
"It would seem your stomach has its own priorities in mind. Can't say that I blame it. I would be happy to join, if you don't think me too much of a mooch. I confess I'm not used to being pampered so much. Two meals in one set of twenty-four hours is quite lavish for someone who is completely broke."

Mood: Shameful
                  Ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:59 pm
User Image

The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

Seeing as he felt somewhat bad about the whole dagger situation, Ceres just gave him a soft smile and a pat on the shoulder. " I'm fine with you and whatever weapons you've got hiding in there! Honestly, I'm impressed. I'd probably forget what pocket kept what after about 3 minutes. Although...maybe it's just 'cause I'm a forgetful person. " She chuckled at her last bit while rubbing the back of her head. He probably already knew she was a ditzy, forgetful person. I mean, she forgot stuff as simple as putting on clothes for crying out loud! You'd think that she'd forget how to breathe with how air-headed she is. Anyways, she walked into the kitchen, continuing their conversation in there. Now, what was he talking about certification for? Did she really need to have the qualifications to get to know him more? Her eyes lit up for the challenge, almost taking his words seriously. " Ohhh! Is there like a magic password? A secret code? Maybe, I have to answer a riddle! Or... " A devious smirk appeared as she brought her hands up and tried to tickle him. " Maybe there's some buttons on you that I need to press! " At this point, she was just having fun. Hell, she didn't even know of Drizyrr was a ticklish person, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to try!

After her little tickle fest, Ceres finally left him alone still laughing a bit. Now it was time to eat. The Dryad was still a bit nervous about trying to use the oven and stove, so she simply reached to the top of the fridge and grabbed a couple boxes of cereal. You didn't have to cook that! " Alright, I have Apple Jacks, Fruity Pebbles, and Honey Nut Cheerios! You pick~ " This was probably his first time having cereal, so she waited in anticipation, excited to see what he'd be interested in. These were definitely sweet cereals, but it was different than the sweetness in fruits. They were juicy and plump like the fruits, either. They were honestly just dry unless milk was added. Wait...Did she even have milk? The look of dread washed over her face as she quickly turned around to check her fridge. Yes! She had milk, huzzah! She instantly sighed in relief and soon brought out the jug of milk and went to grab two bowls for the two of them.

☆ mood: Hungryxxx☆ company: Drizyrrxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:24 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending.”

Drizyrr Zaulyl

He wasn't going to mention that it only took forgetting once to train you out of the habit. He had accidentally used a poisoned blade instead of a regular one, and well, at least he had only ingested a little, but the four days of continuous vomiting and wishing he was dead guaranteed he would never again get confused. He was about to explain that he had only been kidding about the certification, when she started trying to tickle him. His nerves were not sensitive enough for it to work, but feeling her fingers lightly touching his skin was enough to revitalize the nerves at least a little, and though he didn't laugh, he ducked and dodged much like a ticklish person would. It would probably entertain her more that way. "Sorry, I just meant that I think we should get to know each other a little better first. I trust you entirely, and I don't think you would abuse what I tell you, but I don't trust myself to say it just yet. I would probably try to make things sound better than they were, just so I didn't disturb you or anything." He would also not trust himself to be honest because he would want to save face in front of her, but if they were to build a relationship like the ones that seemed popular around here, he would have to be honest with her and not hide anything.

He was familiar with cereal, but not the colorful cartoonish stuff that she presented. He was more familiar with rather plain grains ground and pressed together into rather flavorless bricks. For as unappealing as it sounded, it was highly nutritional and would keep you going for a long time. Though two of them had fruit in the name, the description upon the box did not lend itself to fruit being contained within, that and would not the fruit make everything soggy and mold faster?
"I think I will go with the honey one, if that is alright. I've never had honey before either, but the rest of it sounds more like what I am used to." He was pretty sure he had heard somewhere that honey was sweet, which would be a nice addition, while he knew that nuts provided protein and other needed nutrients. He would probably never be able to look at things as brightly as she did, he had to find the utilitarian purposes, maybe they would balance each other well. "Milk is added to cereal? Doesn't that make it soggy?" How truly perplexing.

Relationship: Crushing
          Mood: Curious

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:50 pm
User Image

The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

As Drizyrr explained that he simply wanted the two of them to get to know each other better, Ceres smiled and nodded in agreement. " Well, that makes more sense than all the other nonsense I said. Besides, I have all the time in the world, so you can just tell me whenever you're ready. No rush and no worries ~ " She was a very patient woman, so she wouldn't rush him to spill his deep dark secrets even though she was very curious. Anyways, she went ahead and prepared their bowls. Honey Nut Cheerios for him and Fruity Pebbles for herself. She started pouring milk into her bowl first when she heard him ask a question about soggy cereal. To be honest, she actually liked semi-soggy cereal. It was weird, but she liked the somewhat crunchy yet also somewhat mushy texture it made. She then handed the jug of milk over to the Drow and chuckled. " If you want, you can eat your cereal dry, but most people...well, mainly kids, tend to just quickly eat it before the milk makes the cereal too soggy. It's up to you, though. " There was high doubt that Drizyrr's world had sugary cereals like these. It was probably just plain old oats. Healthy, but not very tasty and very bland. Ceres grabbed a spoon and began to stir her cereal up a bit before taking a couple large spoonfuls into her mouth. However, upon finding out that the Drow never had honey before, she almost spat her food out. " What?? You haven't had honey? It's like the best thing ever! Although, it's SUPER sweet, so people usually eat it either on toast, or on oatmeal. You can pretty much put it on anything. " Honey was practically her favorite thing. It was so sweet and sticky, but oh so delicious! " If you get honey that comes from bees local in the area, it usually helps with seasonal allergies from pollen and stuff. Super good for ya, too! "

At this point, she probably sounded like a honey expert! I mean, if honey was a staple for centuries, she must've earned that title. Either that or she was just a glutton who knew her food. As she continued to eat, she finally remembered that she had work later on today. Since he had promised her to keep an eye on her, she figured he was coming along. " If you're gonna come with me to work, you gotta promise not to beat anyone up... At least not when I'm watching. And make sure you don't get caught, too! I'm kind of too broke to bail you out of jail, so if it comes down to it, I'll just work extra hard so I can get you out! " The thought of him going to jail on her account made her kind of sad, but she knew Drizyrr was responsible... or at least responsible enough to not get caught...hopefully.

☆ mood: Hungryxxx☆ company: Drizyrrxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc:

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:25 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending.”

Drizyrr Zaulyl

He wasn't sure whether to be jealous or saddened by her comment that she had all of the time in the world. He definitely had a more limited time frame, but it was nothing to lament. Considering nothing ill befell him, he had more time left upon the earth than did a newborn human babe. It was strange to think about in those terms, but that was just how different species worked, he supposed. For that matter, in her view, his lifespan must have seemed no more than a blink of the eye. "Well, I'm certain all will be explained within the next one hundred years or so, so there is nothing to worry about." Oh s**t. He hadn't meant to say that. He had figured he probably had one or two hundred more years to live, given the average lifespan of drow, but he hadn't meant to mention that to her. Maybe she would just take it as a general round number. A century was a fairly long time, but also a simple whole unit. Sure, hopefully she would go with that interpretation.

He watched as she prepared the cereal, further concluding that his analysis had been correct: there was absolutely nothing fruit-like in the one claiming to have fruit, thus he would have been highly disappointed if he had chosen that one. He poured a little milk into his, as apparently it was customary to do so, and hoped that it would take a little while before it became soggy. The fact that he had never had honey before seemed to cause some sort of panic or something in her. The fact that she described it as super sweet dissuaded him from trying it a little bit, his palate had not yet acclimated to the sweetness favored here. Fruit was already an extreme for him, he would need to condition himself better in the future.
"Honey is like a resistance buff, then? You cast it before coming into contact with something harmful, that way when you encounter it, it cannot do as much damage." It might be worth the sweetness then, having resistance to surface ailments would be a great boon to his system.

"Don't worry about tonight. The only real law amongst the drow is: don't get caught. I know better than to do something so ostentatious as to draw attention to myself. Besides, I would not wish to distress you in any way." It probably did not speak well to his character that rather than promising to be good, he just promised not to get caught. Though would the law pursue the matter? Did he only have to make sure that he wasn't amongst a bunch of witnesses, or would he have to have absolutely no witnesses at all? It would be annoying to have to kill someone so soon. "And were I to be caught, please do not worry yourself about getting me out. I would deserve it if I were that tactless. That, and I don't want you to have to work any harder than you already do." Did that qualify as being sweet? Or maybe even romantic?

Relationship: Interested
          Mood: Awkwardly Flirty

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:51 pm
User Image

The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

Ceres paused slightly when she heard Drizyrr say something about the next hundred years. Was that really all he had left? Granted, it was a lot longer than a human life span, but the thought of him dying still made her sad, although she tried not to show it. For as long as she had been around, the whole cycle of "make friends and then watch them get old and die" was sadly what she was used to. For the moment, she just chose not to say anything about it. She figured that worrying about him dying wouldn't be something healthy to linger on too much. Instead, she simply scarfed down her cereal, gulping down the milk afterwards. Probably wasn't the most lady-like thing she did, but she was in her house so who cared? Instead of responding to the one hundred year comment, she decided to make a response about the honey. " Yeah! Think of it like..uhh...Oh! Think of it like a shield for your immune system! It does good on cuts too, but probably doesn't heal wounds as fast as I can ~ " She was boasting about her powers, but she couldn't heal anything without charging herself in the sun first. It was a setback, but at least the sun was sometimes readily available during the day. Well, except for today...

The Dryad took a little peak through the window blinds only to see grey sky and light sprinkling outside. " Looks like it's gonna be a gloomy day for a little bit. " At least it'll be less stress on Drizyrr's eyes. Speaking of which, she had something that would most likely help him during the sunnier days. Without a word, she scurried to her room and rummaged through her closet before she finally found a pair of sunglasses. They were aviator styled, so it was pretty much unisex. When she came back, she quickly ran over to him and put them on his face. " How's that? They're called sunglasses! They're supposed to protect your eyes, so I figured you could use them more than me! " Ceres was almost admiring the way they looked on him. He probably wasn't used to them, but at least they made him look cool and bad a**!

She stared at him a little longer before she eventually caught herself and finally moved her glance to her feet. That was a bit awkward. She didn't mean to stare at him so intense like that, but hey, he looked cool. " Why would I not worry? You're my only companion here, and if you were to get locked up I'd be pretty upset! They only give you limited visitations and only one phone call home a day! " Ceres pouted like a child before she started twiddling her thumbs. " Besides, I like having your company, so I'd get lonely if I couldn't see you as much... " She said the last part in a soft mumble. She was only that forward when she was either too sleepy to care or too drunk to catch herself slipping up and exposing her true feelings. However, since she was neither drunk nor sleepy, she was kind of embarrassed to openly admit that. Her eyes soon shot up from the ground to Drizyrr's eyes. They looked as though they were depending on him not to get in trouble... too much. " Promise you won't get in too much trouble. Please..? P-Pinky swear! " The Dryad immediately held up her pinky finger out, waiting on him to wrap his around hers. Obviously not the stubbed one, it wouldn't work out as well.

☆ mood: Slightly Embarrassed xxx☆ company: Drizyrrxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc: I just edited some stuff and added a little bit to it lol

Katze Allemon-Schatten

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:54 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

"Night never ending
You know, You know
We fight, We fight
Night never ending.”

Drizyrr Zaulyl

So he had upset her with the one hundred years comment? That had not been intentional, but he had never talked with someone so tender-hearted before. It was refreshing yet difficult at the same time. For a second he thought of clarifying and saying that one hundred years was a minimum, somewhere between that and two hundred years was what he was actually expecting. After the two hundred year mark, if he still lived, he would begin to look like a turtle. He doubted he would make it that long actually, but there was always the chance. But he decided against saying anything like that. He was certain she was ageless if not immortal, so what was one or two hundred years to her? She seemed to give herself a little time to figure out a response by quickly finishing off her cereal. He didn't eat with such haste, it was a luxury he afforded himself from time to time. Growing up and on marches, he had not had time for such luxury, so now that he was old and retired, it seemed like a fine thing to do. "It does well on cuts? Would it not invite creatures to dine upon the wound? Thus causing it to become infected? Given the option, I would take your magic over anything else, even if I had to lie in the noonday sun for hours on end. Of course, then you might have much more healing to do." He glanced out the window when she mentioned the gloomy day, he had to blink a few times against the light, but it was something that he could have actually gone out in, which was rare. "It works for me, about as bright as I can handle really. And at least your arboreal friends can get a drink. Actually, this is sort of an ideal day for me, like what I am used to but much brighter." Yep. Cool damp cave all of the time, that's what he knew. No sky. No plants other than mushrooms. But that wasn't to say it wasn't beautiful all the same. They just decorated in a different way. He wasn't even sure if she had heard him, for soon she had darted off. He figured she was just grabbing something she wanted him to see, even with his limited tact, he was quite certain he hadn't said anything of late to offend her. She returned quickly and shoved a pair of smoked lenses upon his face. They were much clearer than the smoked lenses he had seen before, they tinted everything a different color, but they were perfectly clear. "Sunglasses, huh? For once something that sounds like its purpose," he took them off for a moment to survey them before putting them back on. "We used to use something similar when we went up to the surface, but they were just normal lenses left over a fire so as to have a smoky tint on them. They cut out a lot of light, but they were somewhat hard to see through all the same. These are a decided improvement. And you don't mind me keeping them, or would you like me to return them at some point?" He mentally cringed at that one, it sounded so...elitist? entitled? he wasn't sure, but it was decidedly inappropriate, and while he knew that she wouldn't punish him for such impudence, he almost wished she would. It would make him feel that he hadn't just gotten away with a slight.

He was astounded, no, surprised? no, he really didn't know what the word was for how he felt as she nearly pleaded with him not to get in trouble. So shocking, yet pleasing, was it that he hadn't even paid attention to the fact that it had been preceded by her staring at him. She seemed to want a particular oath out of him, one he was not familiar with, but he wrapped his pinky around hers as she seemed to want. She offered her right hand, so he would have a full finger, which was quite tactful of her.
"I don't know what sort of pledge accompanies this gesture, but I swear that I shall do nothing to cause you such sorrow. Nothing I can help, at least, and I will try to avoid even the inevitable as much as I am capable. Should I break my oath, let Llolth's merciless justice take me." He pulled her in tight, almost tempted to kiss her, but he wasn't ready for that, not yet at least. Still, he knew he could get used to her at his side.

Relationship: Smitten
          Mood: ??
                  Ooc: I realized a day or so ago that in the picture, he has all of his fingers. I totally thought he was missing the two.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:53 pm
User Image

The Protective Dryad
Dryad Form:
User Image

The Dryad was actually quite pleased that he seemed to like the sunglasses. He even put them back on after taking a closer look at them! " You can keep them! Think of it as a... "welcome to this dimension!" gift. Besides, it looks better on you anyways. " She replied with a slight chuckle. If she really wanted another pair, she could always just get some at a different time. Ohhh! Maybe they should get matching ones! A lot of people got matching stuff with their close friends and more, so the idea sounded fun to her. Anyways, once Drizyrr finally wrap his whole pinky around hers, the woman grinned brightly. She honestly had no clue as to when or why the "pinky promises" started about, but it was interesting to her. Besides, it made it seem like their little deal was finally sealed for good! What she didn't expect was the fact that he pulled her in tight! He was always a little tense when she had touched him, but now he seemed a little over that. Good! Ceres chuckled once more before wrapping her arms around him and giving him a real good squeeze. " You're making good progress! I'm proud! " She even was able to pick him up off the ground slightly before she placed him back. He probably hadn't know up until now, but Ceres was actually pretty strong! It might not have looked like it, but looks can most definitely be deceiving.

She was just about to say something else when Mr. Prickles, the cactus, interrupted. He was honestly a rude little thing, but being the nice being she was, she just put up with it. Since it was a bit rainy, the cactus and the others wanted to get the breeze from outside. Now, Ceres had A LOT of plants, so it was a pain to try and haul every single potted plant from inside to the out and then back inside after a while. She pouted and gave a small little grumble. " Keep it up, Mr. Prickles and you'll just sleep outside! " It wasn't much of a threat, but Ceres wasn't necessarily a very intimidating or an authoritative person. She went ahead and opened up some of the windows, letting the breeze flow into the house. It was actually quite refreshing and nice, so her little frown soon turned back into it's usual bright smile.

☆ mood: Happyxxx☆ company: Drizyrrxxx☆ house: 1118 Etoilexxx☆ ooc: Really? It looks like his missing a couple pieces of his fingers lol Also, when should we start posting at the bar? Now or a little later?

Katze Allemon-Schatten

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces