Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Ways to Earn GC? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kolivan

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Is Gaia Cash a paid for currency or are there ways to earn it in significant amounts throughout the website? (Surveys seem to never be applicable to me)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:05 pm
    Great question whose answer I'm after myself. I did a 10-minute survey today that promised around 112 Cash, I think, and never received it, and I don't know if the survey website rejected me and my answers or if the issue was with Gaia.

P.S. We're both wearing similar color schemes and I find that really cool. Love that avocado green on you! smile

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:14 pm
Those 'free' surveys and videos have always been hit or miss. Primarily miss. Frankly, they really aren't worth attempting, especially with some of them being sketchy. If you want free GC, you're better off going to the bulletin board on the Home Page and collecting the "candies" on it. It doesn't give you that much GC, but some GC is better than no GC. Candies appear frequently and its far easier/reliable than the survey stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:16 am
There is a way to buy GCash gift cards from the marketplace with Gold/Platinum. But, I find that pretty worthless.

The prices are way too high on there, but that depends if you would trade your Gold/Platinum for 200+ GCash.  

0tx

Greedy Hunter

Kolivan

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:32 am
Trnx
There is a way to buy GCash gift cards from the marketplace with Gold/Platinum. But, I find that pretty worthless.

The prices are way too high on there, but that depends if you would trade your Gold/Platinum for 200+ GCash.

I would totally convert depending on the exchange rate. Do you know where this is in the marketplace exactly?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am
Kolivan

Here are some direct links.
200 GCash Giftcard
500 GCash Giftcard
1000 GCash Giftcard

Here is the link if you want more than 1000 GCash.
All Giftcards

You can contact the seller(s) for a discount. biggrin  

0tx

Greedy Hunter

Kolivan

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:55 am
Trnx
Kolivan

Here are some direct links.
200 GCash Giftcard
500 GCash Giftcard
1000 GCash Giftcard

Here is the link if you want more than 1000 GCash.
All Giftcards

You can contact the seller(s) for a discount. biggrin

ur a lifesaver, thank youuu  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:49 am
Kolivan

You're most welcome!  

0tx

Greedy Hunter

my little peony

Energetic Man-Lover

27,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:37 am
Kolivan

Is Gaia Cash a paid for currency or are there ways to earn it in significant amounts throughout the website? (Surveys seem to never be applicable to me)

I've never heard of the surveys actually paying out. I prefer the quizes but I've only gotten 10GC (or less). Somedays the bulletin board has a few notices with GC and you can get quite a few GC (again I've had upto 15GC) from them. But I only use the GC during Halloween or Christmas events as they usually have the best items.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games