Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Trying to find an item.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Olina Ardala

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 7:05 pm
I'm looking for dress that looks like it's made of fire or maybe made of water.
Does Gaia have a dress that looks like this?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:52 am
Olina Ardala

Hey there smile
Our Marketplace (or MP in short) does have a filter function. Maybe it may sound stupid but just try some obvious searches like "fire dress" or "water dress", there might be an item or two you like.

If so, please post a link in this thread of an item you find to your likening mrgreen chances are, me or someone else might have it and will gift it to you if it is not that expensive. (less than 2k platinum for me)

To post the item link just copy the URL of said item.
Elfenmär
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10227572]Elfenmär[/url]

This was just the "URL" function you can see above your posting window when typing a reply. First you will be asked for an URL and in the second window what you want to call it ("Webpage Title") which I replaced in this instance with "Elfenmär", the name of the item I linked.

For experts you might even use:
User Image Elfenmär
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10227572][img]https://gaia.hs.llnwd.net/e1/images/thumbnails/ae524acd9c0f74.png[/img] Elfenmär[/url]

Note that this time I added the IMG function with the thumbnail of the item. That way people can even recognize the item without clicking the link.

The item's thumbnail can be found by right-clicking the picture of said item in the MP and chose "Inspect Element". It open up a console (?) at the bottom and should be high-lightening the pictures .png already.

Hope this could help you mrgreen  

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

Temur Camden

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:20 am
Olina Ardala

Hey there Olina Ardala! I found a Lava Flow Dress and it has been sent to you as a gift. Enjoy the item! biggrin

Unfortunately I can't find any dress made of water but perhaps someone else will find it for you. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:19 am
Marc Gosgosh
Olina Ardala

Hey there smile
Our Marketplace (or MP in short) does have a filter function. Maybe it may sound stupid but just try some obvious searches like "fire dress" or "water dress", there might be an item or two you like.

If so, please post a link in this thread of an item you find to your likening mrgreen chances are, me or someone else might have it and will gift it to you if it is not that expensive. (less than 2k platinum for me)

To post the item link just copy the URL of said item.
Elfenmär
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10227572]Elfenmär[/url]

This was just the "URL" function you can see above your posting window when typing a reply. First you will be asked for an URL and in the second window what you want to call it ("Webpage Title") which I replaced in this instance with "Elfenmär", the name of the item I linked.

For experts you might even use:
User Image Elfenmär
[url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10227572][img]https://gaia.hs.llnwd.net/e1/images/thumbnails/ae524acd9c0f74.png[/img] Elfenmär[/url]

Note that this time I added the IMG function with the thumbnail of the item. That way people can even recognize the item without clicking the link.

The item's thumbnail can be found by right-clicking the picture of said item in the MP and chose "Inspect Element". It open up a console (?) at the bottom and should be high-lightening the pictures .png already.

Hope this could help you mrgreen

I've been told the water dress exists. That's an old item. But no matter how I type it into the marketplace or the dress up room I can't find it.
They said it's an item that help 3 or 4 dresses. A water dress, a gold dress, and a moon dress.  

Olina Ardala

Greedy Friend

Marc Gosgosh

Supportive Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:23 am
Olina Ardala

I've been told the water dress exists. That's an old item. But no matter how I type it into the marketplace or the dress up room I can't find it.
They said it's an item that help 3 or 4 dresses. A water dress, a gold dress, and a moon dress.

Hmm, checking now the MP myself ^^ havent done any shopping in ages lol

User Image might be of interest, but it's over 3000 platinum right now :/

I do remember seeing a water-y dress. But I really dont know where. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:40 pm
Olina Ardala

Have you found the water dress you are looking for? If you haven't I can take a peek around.

One of my favorite resources for finding a particular item on Gaia is this thread: What's That Item? [a community item-finding thread].  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Olina Ardala

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:43 pm
Darkerdemons
Olina Ardala

Have you found the water dress you are looking for? If you haven't I can take a peek around.

One of my favorite resources for finding a particular item on Gaia is this thread: What's That Item? [a community item-finding thread].

First let me say your avi is AMAZING!!
Ok, thank you. Didn't know about that thread. But I found something close enough. Now I'm just getting everything else I need together. ^^ I think it will be a very neat avi. I hope. cat_xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:04 pm
Olina Ardala
Ok, thank you. Didn't know about that thread. But I found something close enough. Now I'm just getting everything else I need together. ^^ I think it will be a very neat avi. I hope. cat_xd

^^ Thank you! Been wanting to do a merman avatar for a long time and finally got around to piecing one together.

Look forward to seeing your avatar! What other items are you looking for?  

Darkerdemons

Destructive Daredevil

Olina Ardala

Greedy Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:21 am
Darkerdemons
Olina Ardala

^^ Thank you! Been wanting to do a merman avatar for a long time and finally got around to piecing one together.

Look forward to seeing your avatar! What other items are you looking for?

A nice pair of matching gloves and a good background. I hope it turns out good. ^^  
☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games