Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Guild Intro: Announcements, Rules, Events, Knowing your Members
Meet the Crew~ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:02 pm
Hi, guys! n__n
I wanted to start fresh, I decided to add a "Meet the Crew" section on here.
I want each of the crew members to fill out a short about me section, You can include anything you want in it, your name, age,
hobbies, and so on. Be creative! Thanks!

Please also include your position in the guild (graphic designer,
artist, advertiser, contributor, moderator, reviver, etc).

Captain -o- Yaya Chan -o-

Crew
Finesse tj

Crew
Rita the Dragon Queen

Crew
JaKayZombie

Crew
iiP o k e y-

Crew
god n1t30wl xiii ssc

Crew
princess ammie

Crew
O c t 1 9 9 8

Crew
T3h Cindy

Crew
-YukiYumii__

Crew
Kumacakes

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:38 pm

My title: The Captain n____n <3

So here's a little bit about me, My name is Yasima, friends knows me as Yaya or Yasi.
Birthday: April 17th
Favorite Color's: Purple, White, Black, Red and Blue.
Favorite Food: Sushi
I am random, I enjoy helping other, I am friendly,I love to randomly tip people. I been on and off gaia. But you can't really escape here. lol

-o- Yaya Chan -o-

Captain

Friendly Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

HiddenMelon

Hilarious Consumer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 11:11 pm
☆.。.:*  .。.:*☆

My Title: Reviver
About me : My name on gaia is HiddenMelon, but you can also call me HM.
I'm an avid community builder on various platforms.
I enjoy cooking, soap making, making things out of clay like miniatures, resin art.
Birthday : November 2ed, age Mid 20's.
Favorite Colors : Pastels, Browns, Grey,Pink is my most favorite color though.
Favorite Food: Pizza or Cookies.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 9:45 am
My Title: Reviver.

About Me: My name's Larissa but I prefer to be called by my nickname Rissa. I'm a friendly and talkative girl and I love to make new friends. I love video games, babyMETAL, writing stories and poetry and one of my biggest dreams is becoming an author. Another one is to become a voice actress. I'm currently trying to get my guild Grown Gaians up off of the ground. ^^

Birthday: July 2nd! I'm turning 27 this year.

Favorite Colors: I know it's not a 'color' per se, but I love anything rainbow themed. Or a belt of pastel shades. If I had to pick a favorite color, my two top ones would be purple and dark red. (I look good in dark colors. ^^)

Favorite Food: I enjoy many different foods, so I couldn't decide between pasta dishes or burritos, but I really love Chicken Tikka Marsala. (An Indian dish with amazing flavor and spices.)

Rissa Unit
Crew

Shirtless Waffles

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 11:12 am
My Title: Graphic Designer // Reviver

About Me: Username is princess ammie. You can call me Ammie. No one's called me princess in a long time. I have an almost 2 year old daughter, and am currently in the US Navy. I mostly enjoy making graphics, and writing/role playing. When I get out of the Navy, I want to turn my main story into a video game. I like to think I'm very easy to talk to, so if you want to hear more about my writing, role play with me, or just need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to pm me.

Birthday: April 20th. Just turned 21.

Favorite Colors: Blue I suppose.

Favorite Food: Mexican food. I just made enchiladas <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 6:00 pm
Title Contributor
Birthday September 15th
About me my name is matt, on gaia call me thrill, I like to collect sneakers and clothing. been a part of the guild community for a long while was vice of og crown royal for a couple of years still do love and support them until now. and that exposure helped me to make my own guild
Favorite colors White, Black
Favorite food mexican food emotion_drool  

User_27550109

Newbie Noob

T3h Cindy
Crew

Fashionable Businesswoman

4,650 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 1:20 pm
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright

My Title: Contributor/ Moderator
About me: I'm Cindy, I love to be creative, I do photography. I'm not always online but feel free to add me. I am trying to come back and make new friends.
Birthday: May 7th, Taurus. gaia_moon
Favorite Colors: White, Gold and Blue.
Favorite Food: Chocolate chip cookies, sushi and coffee.. a perfect diet.. lol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:13 am
thats not how to quote people thats the coding box eek but its ok i stumbled onto this while i was trying to come up with ideas for my crossword puzzle for the guild ninja
im good at teaching people how to do this the right way
-o- Yaya Chan -o-

my life is too sad to go into details so ill just go into basics about me

juan
Los Angeles ca currently
was born in salt lake city Utah
mixed race Mexican and white
yes i have a couple of tattoos
have worked in Cali, Arizona, Utah and Nevada. want hot go to St George Utah, in the summer easily reaches over 110 degrees while LOS ANGELES never seems to get over 85 eek
need to know how to kill pain in your body? i can tell you right away
languages? im a walking thesaurus i know more than i wanna count here
i was the only person in recolor.me's history to get a permaban from tekton DO NOT ASK HOW i wont tell you. needless to say many users followed me back to gaia once i was gone eek guess some ppl love me heart
i used to have a solia acct but they shut down? or moved to a new address? anyway i cant get back in now sad

im glad GAIA had been around the whole time. its always seem well made its also been a place to talk to friends when i have been sick in the past. its helped me to feel better and made my spirit feel good
thank god for gaia online

god n1t30wl xiii ssc
Crew

RandomUser589

Mewling Kitten

19,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:07 pm
My title: Mod/Artist i think.. lol
About me: Just call me by my username sleighbeggyChise. I love drawing. I try to be online the best as i can. But i do have 2 kids. But i have been online a lot acutally due to a broken ankle. I work at my city football stadium as a prep cook and i'm going back to school to get more education in food industry. I'm trying to make new friends cause currently i have none and most are just acquaintances, i think i only have gaia friends atm. But not lots. Some barely even come online.
My birthday: Is july 27, I'm Leo.
My Favorite colors are Blue, Pink, Green. and like wearing black.
Favorite food: SUSHI, Beef Jerky.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:31 pm
Okay, I got un-lazy and came back to shorten this up. xd

gaia_angelleft Title: Contributor/Moderator gaia_angelright
Call me: Jai, Jailene, Tokie, Tobie, Oct, October-chan, etc.
<<<<< Birthday: Oct 29 [Year still unknown]
Fav color: Cream
Fav hobbies: Sing, write, read, cook, clean, watch YouTube, bully my boyfriend and talk. a lot. If you didn't notice by the first edition of this post I wrote below.
Food status: I love food. Unless it's potato salad. Hatred is an euphemism.
Education: is key. Get it, keep getting it. Be informed.
AA in Arts, pursuit of BS in Early Childhood.

For more info, read EXTREMELY extended response. It practically shows my personality to the T. Good day, yall. emotion_brofist

Title: Contributor/Moderator
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭
Ahhhh, I'm so glad to be back! whee Formerly known as T0ki3, I used to moderate/participate in an RP within the guild. Dang, it's been awhile huh? Let's get this ball rolling~ emotion_bigheart !!

I loveeee anything artsy and creative! I draw, paint, write, read, sing, cook, and most of all, I absolutely adore holding civil debates about current political and social events. I can be tunnel-minded in some ways from my traditionally-raised background, but I am also open-minded and enjoy exploring new subjects and cultures.
Getting down to business, I just received my Associate's in Arts back at the end of 2017 and am now working hard within my first semester of my Early Childhood Education BS degree. Surprisingly never thought I'd love working with little kids since I wasn't fond of anyone but adults when younger really, but now I love kids since I'm super goofy and most adults annoy me and vice-versa. xd
Overall, I'm just a quirky, cheery, crazy, a little extra, hella short (forreal, I'm 4"11. Same height since four years ago back in high school LOL), socially awkward girl on the inside and a total fashionista on the outside! emotion_kirakira

Oh...and if you haven't noticed.....
I'm a chatterbox.
sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Basic Facts About Me:
✽ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋ ✾ ✿ ❀ ❁ ❃ ❋
My birthday is?...October 29! I wonder what year hmm xd
On a serious note though, I'm a self-pronounced Halloween baby. Cake (29th) then Break (30th) then Candy (31st) is my motto. Dead serious, fam. I have the best birthday ever, three day celebration. 3nodding
My favorite color? is cream. Just like how my favorite sonic characters are Cream and Cheese.
Call me? Just Jai is okay wink lol or Tokie or Tobie or whatever you want, man. Heck, yall could call me Jailene if you want (real name). My preferred nickname really is Jai though, it's my sig on all my art.

I. Love. Food.
Thank goodness I love the treadmill too. Lol

My boyfriend is constantly competing for my love, vs. food and YouTube. xd

I can't really pick a favorite food, but my favorite type by far is Italian. A little tangent but I love Italian food, Japanese music, and basically in anything that is not Spanish like me (rip). Horrible to say, but I'm not really invested in my own background other than cooking the cuisine and watching novelas. Haaaate Spanish music so badly oml I can't deal. I digress. sweatdrop

I CAN PICK A LEAST FAVORITE THOUGH: POTATO SALAD. Don't even mention it to me, omg. I hate it worse than anything I've ever known.
Dead serious.

Anyways, Future Ambitions? Become a teacher, become either a principal or professor, travel, spoil my amazing parents rotten, and ultimately, continue soaking up knowledge like a sponge 'til the day I drop dead (diva). If you didn't get the reference, I can't help you. xd

Whelp, that about wraps that up tenfold longer than it needed to be. rofl
I'll publish this as my autobiography, lmao.

Feel free to chat me up whenever, and I hope to get to know you guys too! gaia_kittenstar

Oh, and if you read all this: you're a Freakin' legend.

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Finesse TJ
Crew

OG Member

6,900 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Expert Skill 150
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:39 pm
(Crew Member)

My Title: Finesse TJ
About me I have a CDL license I have 2 children, Daughter & Son , my daughter is 5 & my son is 1 years old.so i drive trucks for a living i been on gaia on & off since 03 but this is a very newer account as i just returned 2 weeks ago i wanna make our guild fun again & get it back up & running, i like to gift people alot & do raffles so you never know what i might send you or have in store for the guild also Report to Yaya Our captain If you have any questions about the upcoming raffles,avi contest,art contest even if you just wanna chat to learn more about the guild

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:43 pm
Crew Member and Avatar Aficionado If it has to do with avatars, come to me.

I have been on Gaia without a break on at least one of my numerous avatars since 2004. This one is one of the newer ones but not the newest.

I am a mom and a grandma with a daughter and a step-daughter who is 20 years older (who is the one making me a grandma and great grandma) No, I don't think I am old enough for that but hey, my daughter is only 3 yrs older that my oldest granddaughter- go figure.

Besides Avatars of all sorts, I like to randomly gift people. I suppose TJ and I will be working together on that!

Make the guid thrive and we all with prosper  

Rita the Dragon Queen

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:11 pm
guild title: crew

i have been on gaia since 2004 ...
i am 49 (turning 50 in april) and married irl