Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5] Discovering the Holy Kingdom Recruitment Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What version of DnD would YOU like to use for this game?
  3.5e/Pathfinder
  5e
View Results
Alzzak rolled 24 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 1, 6, 2, 6, 4, 6, 4, 2, 3, 2, 5, 5, 3, 4, 2, 1, 4, 5, 3, 2, 2, 5 Total: 85 (24-144)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:53 am
ninja  
Alzzak rolled 24 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 3, 1, 1, 1, 4, 5, 3, 5, 6, 3, 2, 4, 4, 5, 5, 2, 4, 1, 4, 6, 5, 4 Total: 88 (24-144)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:09 am
final attempt  

Alzzak

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:27 pm
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Starting tomorrow I am beginning my moving process from Hawaii to Wisconsin with a month in California in between. It's going to be about a 6 week process but I'll have access to internet most of the time. My posting will get a lot less frequent during this time but I'll still try to be as active as I can. If there is going to be a specific chunk of time where I'll be without internet I'll post again in here. Thank you for everyone's patience.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:14 pm
Alzzak
Raganui Minamoto
SCN_Grey_fox
Winter Wondork

Did you guys lose interest or are you just waiting on Kowsauni?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:00 pm
I was waiting for Raganui to post since Irene just ask Kei a question. But if you want I can just go ahead and post again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:42 pm
Holiday weeks are hard for me, sorry. I should be able to get a post up by monday.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:26 pm
Sorry, I was just making sure. I got the feeling that I wasn't moving things along fast enough and people were losing interest, but I guess that was just my paranoia kicking in.

Continue as you were, and thanks.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:55 pm
As a DM it is a common fear, more so in play by post games(RL sucks all your free, sometimes), so don't take it to heart.

Rag is a slow poster, Though he covered that at the start...

Kow and I are on usually daily, save for weekends.

Alzzak, I haven't seen him for a long time. So same verdict as Winter

Winter, is new to me... not saying good or bad, just that I don't know his posting times

All that said, I have very rarely played a female character. And I don't usually watch/read things with a female lead. So, forgive me if my character is a bit of a tomboy.  

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:52 am
Yea, sorry. Nothing was happening for awhile then a lot of s**t happened in real life and gaia slipped my mind completely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:23 am
SCN_ Grey_fox
All that said, I have very rarely played a female character. And I don't usually watch/read things with a female lead. So, forgive me if my character is a bit of a tomboy.
I personally find female characters a bit easier to write, but that's just my personal experience. It does take practice, though, so don't fret too much about it for now and keep at it. Besides, there's nothing wrong with Tharee being a tomboy.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers