Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini Gaia Community Guild~

Back to Guilds

This guild was meant to bring all of the Gaians together, and make a friendly, stress-free environment for everyone! 

Tags: earn gold, mini shops, contests games, charities, arts 

Reply [✓] Mini Shops [Art, Graphics, Signs, Bumpers, Etc]
Picture Perfect Layouts ~ PWYW ~ Open

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:36 pm
>>>>>User Image

Graphics & Coding: princess ammie xxxxxStatus: Open xxxxxWhere the pictures are perfect,
                ↳ Graphics & Coding: princess ammie xxxxx ↳ Status: Open xxxxx ↳ Wherebut I can't guarantee the layout's are
                ↳ Graphics & Coding: princess ammie xxxxx ↳ Status: Open xxxxx ↳ Where the pic(I'm not that conceited)

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:39 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________R u l e s_____________R u l e s_____________R u l e s_____________R u l e sxxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( FOLLOW ME PLEASE ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxF O L L O WxxxG A I A ' SxxxT O Sxxx

Follow Gaia's ToS.
                                                      I shouldn't have to say this, but just to be sure.
                                                      If you fail to follow their terms of service,
                                                      you will be reported.

xxxxxxxxD OxxxN O TxxxS T E A Lxxx

Absolutely, never steal.
                                                      This means do not browse the samples and
                                                      take a finished layout. I'm not asking for much,
                                                      all you have to do is ask for a layout.

xxxxxxxxS H O WxxxR E S P E C Txxx

Be respectful to both myself, and other customers.
                                                      Please no flaming, trolling, or cussing anyone out.
                                                      If you have a problem with someone,
                                                      talk to me, and I will take care of it.
                                                      There should be no need for fights.

xxxxxxxxH O WxxxT OxxxO R D E Rxxx

Please fill out all forms correctly.
                                                      Do not alter any forms.
                                                      They are the way they are for a reason.
                                                      Please only post the forms here.
                                                      Do not send the form to me in a pm.
                                                      It messes with the coding sometimes.

Quote me if you wish to order
                                                      so Gaia will notify me.
                                                      Be sure to quote me before you post.
                                                      If you go back and edit your post
                                                      so you're quoting me, it will not work.
                                                      The proper form for quoting someone is as follows...

[quote="princess ammie"][/quote]

xxxxxxxxB ExxxR E A S O N A B L Exxx

Rush orders are not always appreciated.
                                                      It's always nice to ask me first
                                                      to see if I'm able to do an order
                                                      for you in a short amount of time.

Be sure to pay for your completed layout before using it.
                                                      You can pay for it as you order,
                                                      or after it's completed, I don't care.

Tips are always optional,
                                                      but they are very much appreciated.

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:40 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________A b o u t M e_____________A b o u t M e_____________A b o u t M e_____________A b o u t M exxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( TRUE STORY ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxG A I AxxxH I S T O R Yxxx

I originally started on Gaia in 2008. I've been hacked once, attended four Gaia panels, been a part of six graphics shops, and switched to platinum currency. I roleplay on gaia more often than I do graphics. I'm always looking for role play partners, and writing partners in general.

xxxxxxxxJ O BxxxA N DxxxH O B B I E Sxxx

I currently work 12 hour days every other day, so please give me 24 hours to complete layouts. If you catch me on a day off I won't need as long, but still have many doctor's appointments. x_x I enjoy singing, writing, baking, the occasionally video game, and editing graphics. Mostly I enjoy helping other people. I can only do so much of each hobby for myself, I prefer to work for others. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, don't be afraid to post here.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:43 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________S a m p l e s_____________P r i c e s_____________S a m p l e s_____________P r i c e sxxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( LET'S MAKE A DEAL ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxS A M P L E Sxxx

xxxxxxxxP R I C E Sxxx

Pay what you want.
                                                      Even if it's 1 gold, it's better than nothing.
                                                      I'm mostly using the gold for art.
                                                      I don't change my avatar very often,
                                                      and when I do it's using items I already have.

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:44 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                        ___________F o r m s_____________F o r m s_____________F o r m s_____________F o r m sxxxxx
                                        x▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( FILL-IN-THE-BLANK ) ▬▬▬▬▬

xxxxxxxxR E G U L A RxxxP O S TxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]I'VE [color=white][strike][color=#9ecbc8]GOT[/color][/strike][/color] AN ORDER FOR[color=#c4c4c4]╭[/color] [color=#9ecbc8][b][u]YOU PRINCESS[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4]〈 [color=#fec8bf]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]regular post layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                                              [size=18][b][color=white]x[/color][color=#9ecbc8]▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=gray][size=10]([/size][/color] [color=white][strike][color=gray][size=10]PICTURE PERFECT[/size][/color][/strike][/color] [color=gray][size=10])[/size][/color] ▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/b][/size]
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=18]W H A T[color=white]xx[/color] Y O U [color=white]xx[/color] N E E D [color=white]xx[/color] T O [color=white]xx[/color] K N O W[color=white]xxx[/color]↘[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#c4c4c4][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]User Name:[/b][/color] specify if you ould like your username included in the layout or another name
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Graphic Type:[/b][/color] What type of layout would you like L-shaped one with borders, dividers, go ahead and describe it to us.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=gray][b]When you need the layout done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxxxR O L E P L A YxxxC H A R A C T E RxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]I'VE [color=white][strike][color=#9ecbc8]GOT[/color][/strike][/color] AN ORDER FOR[color=#c4c4c4]╭[/color] [color=#9ecbc8][b][u]YOU PRINCESS[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4]〈 [color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]character post layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                                              [size=18][b][color=white]x[/color][color=#9ecbc8]▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ [color=gray][size=10]([/size][/color] [color=white][strike][color=gray][size=10]PICTURE PERFECT[/size][/color][/strike][/color] [color=gray][size=10])[/size][/color] ▬▬▬▬▬[/color][/b][/size]
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=18]W H A T[color=white]xx[/color] Y O U [color=white]xx[/color] N E E D [color=white]xx[/color] T O [color=white]xx[/color] K N O W[color=white]xxx[/color]↘[/color][/size][list][list][list][list][size=10][color=#c4c4c4][color=white]xxxxxxxxx[/color][/u]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Name:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]full name[/i]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Nickname:[/b][/color] Your characters [i]nickname[/i]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Personality:[/b][/color] Describe how your character acts.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b][/color] List things your character likes and dislikes. Make it clear whether it's a like or a dislike please.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Models/Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your character.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Color me:[/b][/color]Color name(s) or gradient text number(s).
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to theme songs, or outfits.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [size=14][color=gray][b]When you need the layout done by:[/b][/color][/size] please be reasonable.[/color][/list][/list][/list][/list]

xxxxxxxxT H R E A DxxxL A Y O U Txxx

[color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][i][color=gray]I'VE [color=white][strike][color=#9ecbc8]GOT[/color][/strike][/color] AN ORDER FOR[color=#c4c4c4]╭[/color] [color=#9ecbc8][b][u]YOU PRINCESS[/u][/b][/color][/color][/i][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4]〈 [color=#fec8bf]♪[/color] 〉[/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]______[/color][size=7][color=gray][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]________[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][color=white]_____[/color]thread layout[color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=#c4c4c4][size=11]♫[/size][/color][/color][/size]
                                              [list][list][list]
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Title:[/b][/color] The title of your thread
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Type:[/b][/color] What type of thread is it, quest, bump, art, shop, role play, etc.?
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Banners:[/b][/color] Put the different banner titles here
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Extras:[/b][/color] If you would like a side bar, divider, buttons, etc. please say so here
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Coding:[/b][/color] Yes or no? Basically, do you want it coded, or would you just like graphics from the artist?
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Pictures:[/b][/color] Put the pictures you would like here. Please do not [ img ] it. Rather, [ URL ] it please. Like so [url=URL goes here]one[/url] [url=URL goes here]two[/url] etc.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Words to Live By:[/b][/color] lyrics or quotes you would like coded in the layout goes here, as well as any links to songs, or other threads linked to the thread being made.
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Size(s):[/b][/color] If you would like the main banner or buttons and things specific sizes, please say so here
                                              [size=16][color=#9ecbc8]♪[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxx[/color] [color=gray][b]Anything you missed:[/b][/color] Any extra things you'd like in the layout, or you'd like us to know about your desired thread.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:45 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:46 pm
User Image

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:46 pm
~Open ~

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:28 am
boop  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

BelletheAlchemist

Fused Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:24 pm
princess ammie
boop

Looking for a size 200x40 - it's for my Guild header // main banner. I just created it.
https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/x/g.453677/

Title: ▶▷ ᗩll ᗩlchemist Unite Guild ◀◁
Color prefer: lightseagreen // mediumseagreen // black
Look: something vintage // mystic looking
If you can make it animated that would be amazing. If not, I am not worried about it.

I'll pay you of course, also I appreciate what you donated for my alchemy quest. Thank youu. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 pm
BelletheAlchemist

Do either of these work for you?

User Image

User Image  

princess ammie

Lonely Puppy

BelletheAlchemist

Fused Dabbler

7,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100