Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡ || The White Flash Districts [Streets][+] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:51 pm
GM POST

Tuski's voice only barely managed to quiet the brewing storm of high emotions and tensions initially. Loud as she may have been, tensions were at Mt. Awajishima level's of high and hers was just another in the chaos. Her visage elicited a bit of apprehension from the Oto shinobi as she stepped out, and their quieting served to quell the rage of the others in their group a bit. In response, those across the makeshift border also calmed themselves such that Tsuki's response could be heard. There were murmurs from both sides at her request. The kumo-kiri grouping didn't actually have much background knowledge of the woman, and because of her daughter and relation to Belamos seemed to assume she was one of them. No official pledge to the Village of Storms had ever been publicized so to those that were angry she was just another outsider. A wise looking man in the group silenced them by stepping past the crowd and motioning for them to relax. His beard was steelgray and long below a short, almost mawkish face. He was only 5'7 but the way he carried himself... the man looked less old and more experienced. His sideburns connected to his hair in a manner that was remnant of a certain old uncle, and the way he carried himself seemed to annihilate any idea he might have just been a fun old man.

From the other end, a ninja known to Tsuki, clad in black pants and a yellow shirt, walked out. While it appeared that not everyone was outright pleased he decided himself leader, no one stopped him or said anything either. On his back, a red sun with a music note in the center in bright, flaming orange. On the front of his shirt, the exact same symbol but smaller. "Tsuki?" the mid twenties teen asked with his sharp features twisted in frustration. It was a boy by the name of Shouten, who had been one of the shinobi forcedunder the thumb of the UHV in the years past. "Weren't you supposed to be off playing under the man and woman permitting us to be treated like second class citizens?" he asked. The old man sighed with a roll of his eyes, but otherwise didn't speak as he eyed Tsuki and the outspoken lad.
Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:46 pm
User Image

WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai
Ryo: 029148AC:0185280
Chakra : 1140 // 1140 Stamina : 995 // 995

As the two came forwards she relaxed just a bit. Taking her hands off her hilts she clicked her right heel against the ground. Slowly, to ensure none saw it as a provocation. Three little stone blocks rose from the ground to form blocks to sit on. Taking a seat she gestured to the two,"Please, sit." Dipping her head lightly to the old man in respect of his age she spoke lightly,"Please bare with me a moment." Facing the young man she recognized as Shouten she sighed heavily,"Is that what you saw it as? When the Allied shinobi army occupied oto, did you trust them? Did they trust you? Hell no. I remember the fights breaking out. If your trying to start another conflict then this is a pretty good way to start it. I dont know about you but I am tired of shedding the blood of young men and women. So, instead of starting riots, why not sit down with me, and talk? Tell me about this treatment. What specifically has been allowed to happen? What slights and prejudices specifically." If she had specifics, with names and dates, she could speak to both Kenshin and the twins about improving the conditions if there was in fact issues.

Jutsu Used:
___youwillknownihilism

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:33 pm
GM POST

The old man was fast to plop down in his seat. He exhaled deeply as the boy chose not to immediately sit, narrowing his eyes at Tsuki. A couple of issues with her speech resonated with him, but rather than do anything particularly rash he sat as well and decided to ignore the man for now. "Trust is one thing, Lotus. But they don't even pretend we are people." The old man narrowed his eyes but didn't yet speak. "It's not just the big stuff. They look down on us... families run to the other side of the path when they see us coming through the district. They give us attitude when we order from their stores... as if there is a lot of a choice when Kumogakure and Kirigakure citizens went out of their way to take up all the good land."

Finally the old man spoke in a directly challenging response. "Did you, perhaps, consider that dressing up in the clothing of those terrorists might make people think you are dangerous... and as such want to avoid you?" Shouten was fierce in the response, as were a strong contingent of his peers. "Hey! The Sons of Helios are not terrorists! We formed a group to protect our people from YOU. Don't get angry cause you all weren't prepared to have violence met with violence. Tsuki they have a track record of firebombing stores in the Gust, threatening men and women both with violence if they come along... calling us outsiders and dissidents like we CHOSE to sit under the President in Otogakure or something. Just two weeks ago my brother Shouji and his girlfriend got jumped and beaten cause they were too far away from where the Sons patrol and watch out for exactly that. Don't act like you haven't heard, Ben." The old man seemed to exhale a heat that was more pure than it was angry. A warning that the Dragon of the Clouds was about to go nuclear.

"Do not call me that. My name is Xiemin. My friends call me Ben. On the note of your people being attacked, don't forget who are the first to call the police the moment violence sparks up at all. Me and the rest of the Police Force work tirelessly to protect you and root out the elements of the village that are causing all of the discord. What I CAN NOT allow is for you to parade through causing a ruckus while wearing THOSE colors across your chest, that symbol of hatred. Who among your people are holding those damn violent rambunctious criminals accoutable? Who is stopping them from making everything WORSE?" Shouten went to protest but Xiemin cut him off. "I just got word from Maka at Core via a messenger that someone BLEW UP the KAGE'S HOME after being caught trying to set it up to blow. If it weren't for knowing Jay and Jeon are the hardiest ******** we know, there would be an inquisition. And you know who is responsible?" Shouten was quiet as if he were surprised but trying to save face. "As you can see, Tsuki, even among the admittedly suspiciously high rate of hate crimes... THEY are actively making my job of protecting them harder."
Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:40 pm
User Image

WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai
Ryo: 029148AC:0185280

Well, they both took a seat. At least that was a small step in the right direction. As they began to speak their peices, she would pull her hair over her shoulder and absently sift her fingers though it, combing it with them. Though her attention was firmly fixed on the one speaking at the moment. Giving them her full respect and awareness. She could tell, as they spoke, that things really were a ******** right now. Plus the apparent fact that this organization tried to blow up the twins' house just threw napalm onto a fire. Pinching her nose she sighed,"Is it true? Your face already speaks volumes alone but, if its true, and you have the....courage.. to sanction something so foolish. You should have it, to admit it." Her amethyst eyes never wavered from the man for a second. Her left hand lightly fell from its position sifting through her hair to her left hip. Though her right hand continued its work on straightening her golden locks. Despite her calm appearance she was slightly nervous. She wondered how hard she could push this man without pushing him over the brink. After all it seemed like she had bought as much time as she could. From here only the gods knew.

Jutsu Used:
___youwillknownihilism

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:27 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                                User Image

Belamos arrived just in time to hear the last bit of the whining monologue produced by both of the men that Tsuki had just captured. It was almost stupid enough to make him laugh. Almost. His wife was rather concerned with making peace between the representatives from the two groups. A tiresome course of action- he would have much preferred to incinerate whichever one annoyed him the most. Still, it wasn't his call. "The Sons of Helios, eh?" He would call out as he approached the group, stopping next to his wife "There must be some mistake, I do not have any sons, only one daughter" Letting the smirk on his face fade away, he turned to his wife- beholding her for the first time in months.

"I'm sorry for the delay...unfortunately me hunch was correct, and we have to act soon...like now soon. It's on its way here." She, of course, was privy to the fact that he was hunting the Yonbi. How she would feel about this new development, though, was anyone's guess.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,305/ 1,305 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 810/ 810 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 86,200
                                                ◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ A-RANK x◆¦ Lizard Sage x ◆¦ Jouninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
                                                    Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
                                                    Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
                                                    Flame Resistance Training
                                                    Advanced Thread Walking
                                                    Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:11 am
GM POST

The Son of Helios was quiet even in the face of Tsukis questioning. He turned deftly, scanning the faces of his comrades. It appeared like none of the ones present had any idea what was going on elsewhere. "Alright hold on. I'm not sancrioning anything that stupid. We sometimes break a window, scare an old man or some storefront vandlizing but only people who deserve it." Xiemin puffed out his chest a bit before exhaling to calm himself. "Some of us are a bit more zealous... but thats not what today was. We were just marching to show them we exist and we matter just like them!"

"You expect me to believe you start this ruckus, gathering the attention of the police force qs anything OTHER than a front? Shouten. You think me an idiot? He shook his head. "You think im stupid enough to do something like this?" Ximen had to consider. "No. You've been forthxoming in your acts of defiance and this is outside of your MO. Even still, this is too coincedental to be ignored." Twas then that Jeon Park and Belamos himself appeared."Belamos-San! We... we hadn't heard you were back. The name was... well to scare people. Youve got a reputation and sime of the older members thought we should capitalize."

The strong voice of the Arashikage cut him short.
Azeiel The Risen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What a fine mess they had come home to. Just q couple weeks and everyone loses their minds. "Looks like your reputation precedes you. Hopefully mine does as well," she glared towards Xiemen and Shouten. To Tsuki she was softer. "So! Belamos agreed to join the village and has need of you, as he said. Ill take things from here. You two have got to get going. When you get back, I qssume I can have a headband for you?" she asked and then looked to Shouten. "Shouten right? You were at the final fight. I believe you managed to protect an entire flank with just a small contingent of ninja? I believe you didn't know anything about the specifics. But... I'd hate to find out later you weren't entirely forthcoming. Who organized the march?" Shouten shrunk a bit more as she crossed her gauntleted arm over the naked one. At her side, Modi lightly hummed as it always tended to. "We only got a message from one of the Sons that told us to mobilize this demonstratjon last week. It came from Kim."

"Kim?" she quirked an eyebrow. "Its the only nsm6e we have for her. She was a member of Yukigakure before the uHV. Thats all we know." "That so? Hmm. Well. Either way, it goes without saying I'm officially ordering a dispersal. Of everyone. A terrorist attack in your name unfortunstely warrants all of this weeks peaceful gatherings be cancelled while investigations continue. Perhaps we can hold something of a town hall and see if we can't reach some common ground after we catch those responsible. Until then," she nsrrowed her eyes, a cackle of electricity between her interlaced fingers, "Tread very carefully. Xiemen. Accompany me to CORE, fill me in on the way. Belamos. Get this done quickly. I will have a member kf CORE accompany you to ensure it goes over well. Be safe, she commended before watching the crowd mostly disperse before more officers arrived to ensure it stayed that way, and then like a pair of ghosts the two were gone.

___youwillknownihilism

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:23 pm
User Image

WandererBukijutsu Medic
SuitonDoton
The White Lotus
S-Ranked ShinobiSamurai
Ryo: 029148AC:0190280

Her original assessment of this whole thing clearly held true. A ********. With the KDP trying to pin it on the sons, and the sons trying to dodge the pin. Pinching her nose with her left hand she allowed her right hand to finish its work on her hair. Though thankfully, before she had to deal with much more of this sort of back and forth, Belamos made himself known, in his classic fashion no less. Right alongside the twins. So they had returned, very good. Course her lightened mood went right back out the gutter the moment Bel informed her that he wanted to go play with a giant overgrown ape. Letting out a sigh she nodded,"Yea, I'll meet you at the gates in about.. twenty minutes? Something I have to take care of." With that she gave a smile to Jeon,"Yea, assuming I survive this, we can discuss the fine print." Joking a bit she added,"Vacation days are a must." With that she clicked her heel against the ground and was gone with a puff of leaves.

[exit]

Jutsu Used:
___youwillknownihilism

Dexterous Prince

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:35 pm
      User Image
      User Image
                                                User Image

At least the groveling plebian that lay before him had enough respect to recognize just who it was he was dealing with. The group's antics didn't really concern him as much as they annoyed him that they were doing it in his name. Tsuki seemed equally perturbed by the situation- so much so that a Bijuu hunt seemed a pleasant distraction for her. He nodded as she stated her course of action and watched her as she vanished. Afterward, he glanced over his shoulder and rested an eye on Jeon "All I require is a sealer...but make sure they come prepared for a hard fight" Belamos had a habit of totally annihilating his targets...and everything within a square mile along with it. Anyone who wasn't used to fighting with him was just going to be collateral damage. And, personally, he didn't want the Twins involved in his actions any more than was necessary.

Before he left, he walked over to the captured member of the Sons of Helios, taking a knee so that he could be at eye level with the male, placing a hand on the Xiwmin's shoulder "If you hold my name in esteem, heed my words..." His eyes were surpringly soft, his tone unusually kind "Stop what is happening and do not let this devision continue. Handle the matter yourselves..." Suddenly Belamos's grip on his shoulder tightened, undoubtedly causing some pain for the guy. His tone also shifted to a more threatening one "...or I will handle it for you" Surely this man, one who knew his reputation, did not think this an empty threat. As soon as the words left his lips, though, Belamos vanished himself.
                                                ◆¦ CHAKRAx 1,305/ 1,305 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 810/ 810 x ◆¦ RYOx 29,000x ◆¦ ACx 86,200
                                                ◆¦ Ninjutsu / Bukijutsux ◆¦ A-RANK x◆¦ Lizard Sage x ◆¦ Jouninx ◆¦ OTOGAKUREx
                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information

◆¦ Passives
                                                    Learn Ninjutsu in three (3) posts less.
                                                    Learn Bukijutsu in three (3) posts less.
                                                    Flame Resistance Training
                                                    Advanced Thread Walking
                                                    Dexterity: Spinning the Staff

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:17 pm
Shin Soon-ae

Mood: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0

Next up was the The White Flash District. She was very familiar with this area at night time. She frequented many a bar in this district, getting in on looks and lies. During the day it was quite dull though. Yes, people were out and business was happening but it was nothing like at night. Soon-ae jumped up to a light pole and stood on top of it. She pulled out her bottle and took a swig, completely ignoring the cup. Instead of sitting this time, she continued to stand as she closed her eyes. She made a hand seal and focused her chakra. This time, she could feel all the people around her. It wasn't like she was connected to them or anything, she just felt the general feeling of everyone. It seemed very peaceful for the most part. Some time passed before Soon-ae decided to move on. She was almost out of sake, but she wasn't worried. She just kept moving forward.

3 / 5 >
Storm // Genin // D-Rank // Bukijutsu/Sealing // Fuuton // Raiton // Chakra: 265 // 265 // Stamina: 265 / 265

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:46 pm
    "Show Everything."
    "Show Everything."

User Image
      Tezumari skipped down the streets of Arashi. After all that training, their belly was begging for some food. "Excuse me, Kunoichi, can you assist me?" A voice called out. Pft. Kunoichi, Tezumari thought to themselves but hopped over after a brief glance determined there were no other on duty ninja nearby.

Tezumari pirouette, spinning around to face the elderly lady. Skipping over, they stopped in front of the civilian. Placing one hand on their hip, they bent forward slightly, and slowly cocked their head to the side while dragging out a, "Yes?". The elderly woman, clearly having lived among ninjas for a long time simply blinked at the sight before following up with their request. "Can you help me find my Cat? His name is Francis and he has slight underbite. He's wearing a cyan collar and has a brown, orange, and white coat."

Tezumari glanced over the lady's shoulder, to see a cat matching the description scampering into an alley way. Pointing over the shoulder, "That one? On it." skipping into the alley, they came to a dead end where the cat seemed to be cowering. "Here, Kitty Kitty." Tezumari cooed at the cat. Tezumari heard the footsteps of the elderly lady behind them. Hmm... steps seem to be getting heavier, they thought and glanced to the side to see their shadows on the wall of the alley. The shadow approaching behind seemed to grow larger, more monstrous, Well now, this is a trap if I've ever seen one. Tezumari looked at the cat which was now hissing, " My, my, my. What big teeth you have. All the better to keep you in place." they said moving their hands to their cheeks.

Tezumari spun around just before their shadow caught the werewolf behind them. "Rarrgh." the formerly elderly woman, but now giant wolf-like creature growled. Tezumari scratched their chin and admired the claws and teeth. Slowly they backed away. as the Werewolf creature mimicked the retreat. Back to the wall, Tezumari slowly reached down and grabbed the cat and stood back up straight. Eyes on the wulfen, Tezumari withdrew a Kunai, knowing the werewolf would have none. Got to time this right. They thought as they channeled chakra to the kunai.

The Kagemane broke and the werewolf lunged forward only to come to an abrupt halt again. Tezumari had thrown their kunai, but had utilized a far more difficult and modified version of the same technique. Backing up to the wall, they quickly channeled chakra to their feet and scaled it until they were on top of the building.

Running along the rooftops, Tezumari tucked Francis into their jacket. Okay. People transforming into monsters. That's new... well not really, but I can work with that. Two Options: Head to The Spire to inform the Kage of what has been witnessed or head to the Hospital to inform of a potential health risk. As Tezumari ran, they glanced around for any landmarks. Triangulating their position, they determined the closest location was The Spire and took off in its direction. "Its going to be okay, Francis." Checking the cat's collar, Tezumari stopped off at the address listed and after picking the lock, let the cat into the house. "Stay safe, Francis." After locking back up, the Nara sprinted to the spire.

"Reveal Nothing."
    "Reveal Nothing."

[Enter from Housing]
[Exit to The Spire]

Relevant Details
Character Core
Name: Nara Tezumari
Village: Arashigakure
Body Rank: D
Title Rank: Genin
Classes: Genjutsu Specialization
Bloodline: Nara
Link to Profile:[x]

Class Disciplines
First Class: Genjutsu
____REM Sleep: → Your genjutsu prowess has enabled you to increase the amount of time a genjutsu affects an opponent. The Base Duration of your non-instantaneous Genjutsu increases by 1 post. Your Genjutsu upkeep costs are lessened by 5 Chakra per body rank. Instance genjutsu are not effected by this increase in duration.

____ Inception: → With Genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. With practice and discipline, the shinobi may select one [1] genjutsu Sense that may be added as a Secondary sense to any technique, as well as choose one Sense of Choice that will forever cost one [1] rank less in cost as long as the casted genjutsu's primary sense is the chosen sense. Once these two [2] choices are made, they cannot be switched, so choose wisely. Primary: Sight, Secondary: Chakra

Personal Attributes
• Sleight of Hand: Can cast jutsu using hand motion rather than handseals
• Practical Magic: Starts with 1 bukijutsu and 1 Taijutsu Style, -2 Genjutsu per rank.
• Simulated Illusion: Kaing out of Genjutsu's cast by Tezumari Cost an additional 10 chakra per rank
Equipment
Armor:
Quote:

Weapon:
Quote:

Kunai: 15/15
Shuriken: 0/0
Chakra and Stamina
Chakra: 380/410
Stamina: 210/210
Chakra Element: Fuuton/Raiton
Chakra Color: Purple
Chakra Materialization: Chains of hearts, spades, clubs, and diamonds wrapped around their body and limbs
Jutsu used or Learned
Physical:
Quote:

Elemental:
Used:

Quote:

Kagemane no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Technique ]
Official Description: The Shadow Imitation Technique allows the user to extend their shadow on any surface (even water) and as far as they want as long as there is a sufficient area. Once it comes into contact with a target's shadow, the two merge and the target is forced to imitate the user's movements. Therefore, the two can throw shuriken at each other at the same time if the user desires (of course, to prevent hurting themselves, the user just has to have the shuriken holster in a place where you don't normally have it, like the back, so that the opponent draws nothing when the user draws a shuriken). If the target is out of range, the user can produce a better light source to increase their shadow's size or rely on preexisting shadows for their shadow to freely travel through. It's also possible to split one's shadow, either to trap more opponents at once, or to create a distraction. The major downside of the Shadow Imitation is that it is tiring to use repeatedly; Hidan notes that the ability is subject to some form of diminishing return and decreases in potency after repeated use (Shikamaru can only maintain it for 5 minutes per use). If the user is low on chakra, the performance rate of the technique also deteriorates. Insufficient lighting will make the technique less effective. A particularly strong opponent can also resist the shadow's forced imitation.
Guild Description: Easily broken if used on the same opponent more than two [2] times in a fight, requiring only a C-rank amount of chakra to break free. For the first two times it requires an A-rank to break out from, and only after the first complete post of being trapped.

Quote:
Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu [ Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique ]
Official Description: Shikamaru invented this technique while teaching himself to use Asuma Sarutobi's trench knives. By infusing the blades with his own chakra beforehand, they are given the effect of his shadow techniques. By using these weapons to pierce the enemies' shadows, they are paralyzed in place. To pierce the shadow, it is necessary to avoid the target just barely — Shikamaru added fake explosive tags when he used them against Kakuzu and Hidan to help with that. Since it is more difficult for the enemy to notice it, this ninjutsu compensates for the weak point of the similar Shadow Imitation Technique, being its limited effective range. It is unknown for how long this jutsu can keep its targets paralyzed, however it can be disrupted simply by the removal of the blade or by the disappearance of the opponent's shadow.
Guild Description: Easily broken if used on the same opponent more than two [2] times in a fight, requiring only a B-rank amount of chakra to break free. For the first two times it requires an S-rank to break out from, and only after the first complete post of being trapped.

Quote:

Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
Official Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou [ Tree Climbing Training ] helps a Shinobi learn how to focus their Chakra. It also teaches the Shinobi how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the Shinobi learn how to focus just the right amount of Chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master Chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the Shinobi will have any Jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their Chakra as needed.
Guild Description: See official description. Does not take up space on the profile, but must have listed. Requires an E-rank upkeep cost per post of use. From there, the user can utilize the technique to effectively anchor themselves to a surface to prevent losing footing and falling, for an amount of chakra equivalent to the technique they are anchoring themselves from.

Mental:
Quote:
Descriptive Stats
• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 6, +2 (Small Buki), +1 (Draw Small)
→ Sobagai Deba Sentou, Jiyūgata Senpū
• Reflex ► 6
→ Sobagai Deba Sentou
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A
Mission Details
Mission:
Quote:
Title: Catch the Cat
Information: A cat with a distinct feature is on the loose! After receiving information on the cat's distinct feature (from kage or npc client), look around till you find him and then return to the client.
Solo or Squad: Solo
Minimum Posts: 3
Note: Does not award advancement credit. Bonus: 50 Ryo.

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:26 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Na

tab"This is the place then?" Toso had to make the switch, to his other career. Manager and chef of a restaurant, substitute teacher, and finally a shinobi. All in one day. Such was the life of one Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo. In front of a rather run down looking warehouse. "Indeed it is. We've reason to believe a group of would be jashinists have been practicing their rituals inside. We can only assume it to be the reason for the disappearances of some individuals since that night. They likely believed they could use the attack as a cover to capture civilians thinking that we'd assume them to just be casualties." "I suppose they rightly underestimated your network then bloop." "Indeed they did. We apologize for this inconvenience Hojo-san but we were short on members skilled in infiltration. You've built up quite a reputation of just turning up everywhere unexpectedly." "I do do that. bloop. My guess is you want me to infiltrate the establishment and relay the information to you as to how many hostages they likely have and any possible immortals then bloop?" "That would be best yes. Once you've gather enough info we'll infiltrate the establishment and handle the rest. If anything seems to be going awry you have our permission to execute as needed. Debilitation of any traps or like would also prove beneficial to our cause. Whilst unnecessary should you dispose of the clan leader we'll be sure to commend it in writing." "Understandable. I'll begin my infiltration. bloop. "Stay safe Hojo-san"

The anbu and his associates dispersed into the shadows leaving one rather disgruntled squid man to handle the situation of infiltration, sabotage, and possible assassination. Had it been any other day he would have settled for the minimal amount of effort but he was in a rather less than enthusiastic mood currently. Melding froth width into the ground with Kagerou as he was known to do he'd begin his subterranean expedition. Melding through the walls he'd pop his head out of the second storey looking down just enough to where his eyes would appear. "Ah, explosive tags. It seems these are some serious individuals." explosive tags connected via a menagerie of wires lines the entrance of the door. Thusly any strike raiding type of kicking it down would be one nasty surprise. "Two watchmen" Two rather plain looking individuals were poisoned at a door leading into the next room. As one turned their head Toso sunk back into the ceiling. "You hear something?" "Stop being so paranoid."

The second floor was swarming with footmen and women. They all seemed to be rather laid back, as was what the alleged promise of immortality would allow them even less worries"one...two...three.four...five..six..seven..eight..nine..mmmm some seem to be at least half or more are chuunin." He'd make way into a room from their to see a kunoichi and what may have been a boyfriend? "Now way we can't do that here. I mean it's just unsanitary."..."Aw c'mon babe lets have a little fun, while we're cooped up in here."..."There isn't even a bed.." "Gotta a nice counter right here." patting the counter his less than enthused companion looked up. ...s**t Toso quickly withdrew into the ceiling once more. "I...I thought I saw something." "No way its just your imagination, now how bout we kick it..." "No way. Last thing I want is one of the guys here watching us." "Seems I've a penchant for ruining 'romantic occasions'

The furthest back of the warehouse led to a essentially a storeroom with old boxes. Surprisingly there was nobody guarding this room from the inside or out. He would however find this room filled with with perhaps roughly thirteen people. A majority of them were elderly but there looked to be a woman and man in their mid to late 30's. "Ah...targeting the elderly. It must an attempt to try and make the weight of murder less heavy. Still this is a good sign that more or less these individuals are misguided as oppose to completely villainous" The door. Had a fuuin symbol on the other side of its face. It was likely this on top of the lock that was keeping the people in. Some maneuvering and he found himself in the wall parallel of the door. Not taking any chances with the seal he'd disable it discreetly while keeping the fuuin marking in tact. "Now is not the time to tell them...bloop"

His search would then eventually lead him to what would be considered a manager's office. There he found two people is the midst of what seemed to be a heated conversation making for clear indications somebody was superior. "I SAID WE NEEDED FIFTEEN BODIES! CAN YOU ******** COUNT DIPSHIT! NOT ONLY THAT BUT YOU BROUGHT ME LITERALLY OLD HAGS! HOW IN THE s**t, YOU THINK JASHIN IS GONNA WANT A ******** SOUL THATS ALREADY ANCIENT! WE'D BE LUCKY TO GET A WEEK! NA ******** THAT THREE DAYS!" "Well...we uh...three days is till pretty good. Then when we're immortal we can start hunting bigger game...y..yknow." "YUH YUH yA KnOw. Listen piss for brains, get me and boss the youngest and toughest of the bunch for tonight so I can fix your ******** ups. Got it?" "Y...Yes Ma'am." Fleeing the room the Kunoichi in charge pinched the bridge of her nose visibly disgruntled. It was right then a Kunai flew at Toso much to his surprise.

User Image
                                                                  Her eye narrowing on Toso "Hard to find good help these days am I right?" Toso having dodged the kunai before it made contact in a display of skill would thusly exit the ceiling in which he spied from. Although he'd been given a slight trim. Landed on both his feet only to stare down his opposition. She was young. Likely no more than eighteen or nineteen. "Bossman is busy setting things up right now. He'll have to take a message. But I think he'll be glad we have a volunteer today...and such healthy looking one." "I can sympathize I'm a business owner myself bloop. Ah, but I have to apologize, I'm far too busy for volunteer work bloop maybe another day. Still bloop, your so young and you're already worrying about life are you? "What's there to worry about gramps? The way I see it dying sucks no matter what way you look at it...and whats with this bloop business? You making fun of me? Because that... suddenly the girl was gone causing a sudden alert to rise in Toso. Of course unbeknownst to the girl he was already on guard the minute he was spotted. She had re-appeared in front of him with a spiked bat in hand before swinging it expressing her opinion violently. "REALLY PISSES ME OFF."

In response one of Toso's tentacles manifested its jaw biting the bat mid-swing in response. "Whoah a real freak huh...well then...lets get freaky!" Her skin turned pitch black as the skull shape of a jashinist took its shape. The grin of a sadist. A knife came out of her boot as if it was spring loaded to where it floated in the air briefly. Grabbing it with her free hand with eagle like reflexes she would perform a downward swing in a way to sever the squid mans tentacle. "Boss would have liked ya, but I think I'm entitled to a reward for all my hard work to don't you think!" By her way of thinking he'd defend against the attack and when he did that would give her the opportunity she was looking for. Turning Calamari man into a good several months of immortality by using the blood drawn from her bat and using the opportunity to get her distance for the seal.

But the air grew grim. There came the sound of cutting flesh. Toso did no such thing to defend himself. She had cut his tentacle clean off as it began to spurt blood. Surprised but more so in the fact she relished in the pain she'd likely just caused that was when Toso's eyes glasses would reveal his eyes. That moment in where she would relish ever so briefly in the dismemberment of his limb would be when he struck. His hand had already been prepared for the next move. He'd gone for her neck and with her small frame the much older Toso was easily capable of sweeping her off her feet with the added assistance of another tentacle. "Wha? Whe.." She would then thusly be pinned to the floor by her neck and while Toso wasn't himself all that strong the added assistance of his three tentacles made the girls detainment easier.

With his lost limb gushing blood from its base the girl of whom he'd pinned fought back in defiance with sharp words a big grin almost laughing at her situation believing the squids struggle pointless. "You gonna take care of that buddy, you might bleed out and die huh? Whatcha gunna do? Kill me? Tough s**t though, cause you can't! I just gotta sit pretty and wait for the boss to finish up and then guess what? Your a** is grass pal." Toso's hand rose a pink substance on the palm. Silently he would place it over her mouth, the once smart mouthed girl could now only muffle. Toso in turn would respond in his typical monotonous way. "You're incredibly loud bloop. I'd hate for you to suddenly compromise my infiltration bloop...Ah...you know I've been in a rather bad mood lately. Which is pretty unfortunate. bloop. I would typically just bind you and leave you here..but I know your type all to well." Toso closed his eyes a momentary flash to the time he was tortured on Endaishima by that madman. The way he enjoyed it whilst he did so. Slowly the flesh at the base of Toso's tentacle seemed to boil before a splurting noise the birth of its replacement.

He'd look down at the girl whom now didn't seem to be smiling quite as hard with the taffy blend sealing her mouth shut. His glasses glinted "Someone who relishes in the pain of others same. However, If I'm being honest I suppose when I'm these kinds of moods I'm somewhat the same. same. It is true that that death in unfortunate...but sometimes there a things worse than death..." Slowly pulling out his large brush its head would begin to seep in a red ink. The red ink was known for increasing the sensitivity of ones nerves particularly towards pain. "You know, same. There are some people like you who actually find this sort of thing exhilarating. I'm usually quite tame when it comes to my lessons but for you I'll make this exception. So as you put it earlier...lets get freaky. Same."

Fading to black for these few minutes what would be left of the girl would look like someone who'd been badly sunburned all over. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head with tears in her eyes her boots in a corner she'd fallen unconscious...only a certain blind maid would likely know the 'pain' the girl had endured. Tucking Modoru Gumo away Toso would look at her now bound in wire body for retrieval later. "Ah,...perhaps I grew a little too carried away...mmm still she stated that there was indeed someone superior to her. She did indeed catch my surprise, it best I hurry this up. Hmmm?" On the desk Toso would spy an envelope opening it he would find a dossier. A string of criminal records for one Hideo Tojo. It was likely this was lifted from the office records to keep himself hidden. "This must be her employer. bloop. Mmm. If this is to be believed he's not only wanted but I likely won't be able to avoid killing him...for now I'll report my findings."

Toso would thusly leave the area via Mayfly oncemore to arrive at the outside of the building where he would rendevouz with the anbu. "Understood Hojo-san. You're free to leave if you'd like albeit we would appreciate the disabling of the paper tags before you go." Toso would look at the building in a almost wistful manner. With all the run ins with death he'd gone through he couldn't help by sympathize somewhat with these Jashinists for the desire to be immortal. He'd look back at the anbu and give him a response. "Ah, actually I think I will do that and then some. bloop. If that's fine by you." "Ah...Hojo-san are you certain it not really necce..." "No, worries. I've a need to blow some steam you could say. Look for an explosion to be the signal for you to swarm in yes bloop?" nodding to one another once more Toso would infiltrate the building again.

There he would place a single seal on the ground beneath the several wires and explosive tags this would prove useful for future use. He would then find himself in the center room. The room which formerly had two guardsmen. Although it seemed his earlier stunt with the groups lieutenant had taken their attention away. The room essentially had one giant Jashin symbol across the entire floor. Then what could only be considered the typical ramblings of a bad dude who had yet to notice someone else was in the room occurred. "Heh. Perfect. Now I all those dumb idiots will come rushing in here with that promise of immortality and then...WITH ALL THOSE SOULS LORD JASHIN WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GRANT ME ETERNAL LIFE. Those old bags in storage a light desert."
                                                                  User Image
                                                                  Shattering his mad monologues it was bearing so close to one of those typical cliches. "Oh, well now. That's rather disingenuous of you Tojo-san. same. Promising all these people eternal life and then going back on that promise. same. Incredibly unprofessional from a business standpoint." Who the ********> "Am I?" With a shunsin behind the man who'd been caught off guard with the sound of what could be a whip snapping. A zoom and smash the criminal by the name of Tojo flung into a conveyor belt where boxes toppled on top of him. "I guess you could say I'm a fellow business man. Trying to better the economy by terminating unauthorized dealers. same." "Yeah! Well why don't you check these credentials!" appearing behind Toso a bare knuckle strike sent the squidman flying who only just barely had the time to being his two tentacles in front of him to endure the blow. A fist coated in blackest steel.

Knuckles cracking with one more crack of the neck for good measure bearing shark like teeth body coated in black the face of jashinist like on the earlier girl. "I was wonderin when the ******** who painted Youko a tomato would show up. Here I thought it was some prank from one of those idiots upstairs but naw just another one of twins lap dogs."
                                                                  Two inky projectiles fired from the dust that rose from Toso's impact. The cross shaped defensive formation his tentacles made showing signs of slight bleeding on the floor. This Tojo was certainly no weakling that was for certain. As evidenced when the man quite literally would back hand both the ink blobs away like they were flies. "Let us avoid talking about dogs for now why don't we? Same."

The ruckus below was starting to gather the attention of the people above. Simultaneously the man's skin started to shift back to a normal pigment only for him to look at it and swear. "s**t now look what you gone and did. Wasted my last few precious seconds. Damn n all I had to do was like my fingers." Tojo would look at the double doors that lead to the room. "It don't matter though. Once those ******** come funneling in from your ruckus daddy'll be back n black in no time." Silent...the squid man would suddenly say as the dust fully cleared. "I suppose that means you're susceptible to dying then. same. I suppose I no longer need to conserve my energy then. same."

"Ho. Gonna pull that I was holding back bullshit huh. Alright Mr.businessman. Don't you think for a second I'm like those softies upstairs who are scared ta die. Not dying is just a perk!" Toso's tentacles would then latch on the grating in the room as it would catapult himself towards the man who now rather than just black coated his skin in black iron. Modoru Gumo in hand Toso closed the distance. The two exchanging blows with clashes of tings and smacks. Suddenly banging on the door. "Boss what's goin on! "Looks like santa's come early huh?" "To my knowledge naughty children get coal." In the air from a recent backflip one of his tentacles spat the adhesive taffy blend on the door which would seal it firmly shut before bringing his head of Modoru Gumo down on Tojo who seemed entirely unphased.

"Weak a** attacks like that ain't gunna work on me stretch." "Dually noted, same. That would be quite the tip if hurting you was my intent." "The hell you me..the crap?" Toso had 'Brushed Away' the mans black steel defense as he looked at his skin returning to its natural hues. With this down the mans back a line of ink like that of a blade cut down it. "GuaaaaaaaH" an audible exclamation of pain from the bosses mouth before his eyes filled with rage. "I thought I made it clear I ain't a scared ah death you s**t!" rapidly turning around he'd grab Toso's collar of his coat and in a reverse in an arcing slam bring him over his head from a major grand slam into the ground...only this crater would find itself not showing the body of a squid bot a crate.

"Mother Fu.."
                                                                  behind him now Toso again the head of his brush moving in slow motion before in almost a hammer like manner swatted into the jashinist sending him flying again. But without his iron skin he wouldn't be shrugging this blow off so easily. Coming out of dense debris and dust he spat blood on the floor. "For someone who does not fear death your sure overstating it. same." Wiping the blood off his lip eyes like that of a mad dog stared down at the the otherwise expressionless squid. "You wanna ******** with me huh! Alright then ******** it!" Bringing his hands together the man formed a handeal...and like that several shards of metal rose and flew in from behind Toso. He evaded, but barely as his legs were mildly lacerated. He'd land only to have to acknowledge the pain it caused.

The metal shards embedded into the wall near Tojo where his real purpose became clear. The shards began to assimilate until it became a large sword like appendage. "Circle already made..I just needa a body to rekindle that fire for papa Jashin. After I'm topped off the rest of those shmucks will be child's play." He'd walk up to Toso with his injured legs causing him to look cripple as he raised his sword arm in the air for a clean decapitating blow, before the squid slowed it with a single question.
                                                                  "So I am to believe then nothing will dissuade from killing those people for your own gain?" "I don't got time for stupid questions." "A pity." Looking down as though he were readily accepting to be decapitated suddenly what seemed like a light creased through the man his eyes opening wide...the cut on his back earlier the man would not have known. Its intent was not to cut deep, but to leave behind a thick definitive line. His eyes widened. Time seemed to slow with the last two words spoken by Toso...and then...like bread...the man's left and right half of his body fell apart as though it were cleanly cut. Thusly would be the heralding of Sumiden: Tengoku Bijutsu and its divine punishment.

A sigh at the unsightly grotesque thing he'd made in front of him the squids former mood shifted to one that was formerly grumpy to one that was tired. Finally the door was kicked down as the taffy blend had weakened as the man who broke it down exclaimed "Boss!" only to see the bisected form on the ground in terror. Another hand sign before standing up and then suddenly the explosive tags from the entrance detonated. "Hideo Tojo is dead. bloop...and the rest of you are under arrest as co-conspirators. bloop. Perhaps next you will consider if the price of immortality is worth it in your cells." The building would then begin to swarm with the awaiting anbu outside. The former sacrifices let free and being escorted to safety even though few even knew what was happening from their old age.

Cutting back to the rooftops Toso would be standing with the anbu in charge, his legs bandaged looking emptilly at the building. "Immortality...to live forever...to live knowing that all those around you of normal life expectancy will die. Friends, family, lovers. That is something I do not envy...and to attain with the life of others. Bloop. Here I thought kobi beef was expensive." "Your work was appreciated Hojo-san. I think you've earned yourself some well deserved rest." "Ah bloobloobloo. Rest. Is that some kind of delicacy?" He'd laugh in the face of how tiring the day was. He'd look at the anbu with a smile before being approached by the girl he'd 'punished' earlier detained by an operative/ "Hey freak! When I get out...just so ya know I'm not seeing anybody. I mean I ain't got no more connections! Like I'm gunna turn myself around or some s**t! When I do find you and Imma show you the hell you put me through one hundred times that!" patting her back the assigned officer told her to move along. "I've been meaning to ask Hojo-san what did you do to her? She doesn't seem to have any injuries in particular. Just that red hue." "There are other methods of punishment that don't include direct physical harm officer. bloop. Some are best left to the imagination bloop." "R..right." With this Toso's long day would come to its conclusion.
                                                                  Techniques Learned:
                                                                  •Sumiden: Tengoku Bijutsu {Ink Technique: Celestial Art}

Missions Complete:
                                                                  •[Infiltration]
                                                                  •[Assassination]
                                                                  •[Specialist]

Chakra:835/835❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:705/705❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 5280/5880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:39160/39160

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ○ Celestial Brush State: [0]
                                                                  ○ Dip in Ink: [0]
                                                                  ○ Kaimon: [0]
                                                                  ○ Reflex: +12 {Passive: Capped at 12}
                                                                  ○ Speed: +13 { Passive: Capped at 12}
                                                                  ○ Strength: +4
                                                                  ○ Fort: +0
                                                                  ○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.3
                                                                  ○ Ja no Muchi Passive: Strength Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                                                  ○ Hashi no Heisei Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Kamakiri no Tsume: Strength Bonus: 0.2
                                                                  ○ Kamakiri no Tsume: Speed Bonus: 0.3
                                                                  ○ Advanced Whirlwind Training: All Speed Bonuses Granted from Jiyūgata Senpū are mirrored in Reflex
                                                                  ○ Switchblade: Once per post, ignore speed detriment caused by a Jiyūgata Senpū technique
                                                                  ○ Perfecting Balance: Soft Physical Use Grants a Temp 0.1 Speed Enhancement for the duration of combat, cannot be unbalanced unless with an attack exceeding current max soft physical knowledge.

❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Ninjutsu: +2
                                                                  • Class Ninjutsu: +3
                                                                  • Class Bloodline: +3
                                                                  • Brushing Up: Fuuin Made With a Brush is reduced by [10] otherwise Increased by [5]
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender

•Inscriptions of Power
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Inku-ire Kesei: Iron Blend

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 480 - 120 = 360 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                  Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                  ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x4:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  4-[Located In Former Raikage's Office]: Used For Contract:
                                                                  Conisigners:
                                                                  Shiro Chosokabe
                                                                  Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Titles<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Iron Chef: Seafood Specialist
                                                                  Apprentice: Tailor

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                  φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank A
                                                                  φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Tentacles: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Senbon: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Scythe: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Chopsticks: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Whip: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Long-Staff: Rank A
                                                                  φ Formless Wire: Rank A
                                                                  φ 6' 1 ft, 181lbs: A.k.A~Ika-Sensei, Inkwell-san, Devil-squid

Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:13 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

The journey from the religious stone district led Unki backto the streets. She was admist multitasking: attempting to rebraid her hair to the exact size of her unki-tastes, walking, and trying to figure out where she was going. This one, this one, that one, no, too tight. This one. This... okay! This one...
    There was really no reason for Unki to be walking and braiding. She kept messing up her braid away. She was coming onto the shopping district, apparently, with the tell-tell signs giving way as a display table she nearly walked into. She let go of her hair, froze, and hopelessly hopped back to avoid knocking over the standing display rack of myserty goods. It turned out her path had gotten a little skewed. No one seemed to notice. Likewise, no one seemed to notice the embarassed skewed expression on her face that changed to pure awe the second she saw spyed a novelty backpack through the shop's open doorway. Unki skipped right in.
    The backpack was a decent sized, rectangular backpack that was violet in color with a foil star pattern. A dancing cat patch was sewed into the center. She awed at it for its cute qualities and the fact it was bigger than the one she brought with her (which felt very "frou fou", bland, and not at all any fun like star-cat). She oooed and then swayed her sights over to the next item. Another cute backpack! Unki sung another "Ooooh!

She found more colorful backpacks that bled into a tiny rack holding handbags, umbrellas, and eventually to scarves! Everything was cute, pastel, animal themed, and there was no clue to her why this shop was just on the edge of the shopping district. The merchandise was perfect and perfect for all who fancied the cute.

It was all a dream though. In otherwords, these Unki-friendly novelties were out of reach financially. It was a shame she didn't have enough pocket money to at least get the foil-cat backpack. She was on her own! Unki has to be frugal! Window shopping is... good? Past the bags, scarves, frilly parasols, and a shelf of novelty animal socks Unki came to a bin where smallish plushies were piled into.

There were soft cat and dog plushes, monkies, birds, deer, little fashionable lolita girls, and finely dressed pastel host boys. A soft and squishy assortment all around, really. Unki dug through the bin like a child on a mission to seek the perfect dream plush. She loved dog, the cat, the bird.... all of them! But her discovery wasn't satisfied and Unki toiled through the toys to find just one more different plush.

Unki made herself a little plushie pit after pushing all other plushies aside. She was nearing the bottom and began to worry that she'd found them all. The bottom of the bin was just barely visible as a shadow underneath a deer plush.

There was something else. The deer plush was hiding something off colored. By "off colored" the deer was hiding something not pastel.
    She chucked the deer and her hand froze.
    From the bottom of the pit a finely stitched face looked up at her, like all the others as she tossed them aside, but it was serious and not warm like the gentlemen host plush. It had pink felt hair, carefully sewn yellow eyes, and a cute fluffed coat too boot. Unki hadn't moved, only blink, in reaction to this plush.

Shiro.
    Her eyelid twitched. Unki's whole person was still, safe her eyelid, her left tiny eyebrow, and opposite hand which clutched a plush pastel monkey.

For a good solid five minutes Unki didn't know what to do, say, or think.Her thoughts were conflicting vibes brimming with positivity, amazement, confusion, anger, sadness and eventually mellowed into white noise. The girl didn't even move. The shopkeeper minding the desk even got up to check up on her at one point to check that their formerly enthusiastic patron wasn't having a medical episode over the toy bin.

The sixth minute set Unki free. She however remained static over the toy bin but moved the arm clutching the happy monkey plush over the plush with likeness to her !@#$%^&&* and started to repeatedly, rapidly, and quietly bash the plushies together in a fit.

It oddly felt like the thing to do.

Companion animation below.....

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Storm // Chūnin / B-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 730 // 730 // Stamina: 850 / 850

┆Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
    ┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇

┆Strength ► 2┇Speed ► 11 ┇Reflex ►9┇Fortitude ►0┇
    ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
    ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    • B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
    • PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
    • Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

• Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    • Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

Training :: Buki
    Sobagai Deba Sentou::

• Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.
    • Offensive Style: Knife Stances - Rank: E :: Training :: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased
    • Trick Style: Blade’s Edge: Rank: B :: Training :: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
    • Trick Style: Retreating Feet : Rank: B :: Training :: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
    • Offensive Style: Stepless : Rank: A :: Training :: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.

Hagane no Shunkan

• Thread Walking :: Rank: C :: Training:: By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation

Tanisoko

• Dexterity: Two Halves :: Rank C :: Training:: Basic training in the style involves using the techniques one at a time, but this is slightly problematic when it comes to higher-level movements. To increase overall skill and proficiency with the weapons of this style, the user trains by using both sticks simultaneously instead of in the disjointed way that the early stages emphasized. After mastering this training, the user gains a slight boost to speed for all techniques in the style.
    • Dexterity: Footwork :: Rank B :: Training:: The user practices all known techniques again, this time incorporating basic footwork to add to the fluidity and practicality of the style. After mastering this training, the user gains a moderate bonus to movement speed while using any technique from this style or tonfa, twin sticks, or hard physical Formless Style techniques.

Necroplant

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:03 pm
    User Image

Hurrak

A group of shirtless men were all lying atop a rooftop all with with binoculars and pointing people out. All of them were women. Ages varying from eighteen to twenty eight. They all bore the same black undercoat Toso was known to wear. A symbol of the SQ7 the notorious gang of shinobi gone street artist. If there was a graffiti removal mission it was likely them that made it.
    "How about her?"
    "Really now? She's clearly married."
    "I don't think this is what T meant by scout for talent.
    "He's right we've been at this for hours already."
    "Here's a thought. Maybe if we actually walked up and talked to the girls then..."
    "Shhh shut up...look there that one. Playin with toys."
    "She's playing with toys, I think that already disqualifies her as 'talent'."
    "Na na. Look how's she's playin with them. That's a fire. A fire rooted in sexual frustration."
    "Something your familiar with huh Luchino?"
    "Tch shut up."
    "So then how does that correlate to anything?"
    "It means she's gotta a fire in her doofus. A fire that I think T man could use."
    "Alright then so how about we just walk up an tal.."
    "Guuuuuuuuuys I'm hungry."
    "We already agreed on katsu chicken after we did this favor for Hojo-kun."
    "Hoooooooow much loooonger."
    "Guys? Where's Luchino?"
    "Being Luchino. Look.
    "Ugh..I guess we should help him. If its Luchino we know what to do. Lani, distract the clerk."
    A dotted outline of where a former member of the street vandals was missing. They would see him already moving in on Unki's location in a casual manner. Unki would then feel a hand on her shoulder to derail her attention from...er whatever it was she was doing. Brushing his hair back and flashing the crews trademark packs he'd let loose some snappy finger guns. Then in a smooth crisp baritone like melted butter Luchino would enact his 'magic' "Hey there. I just happened to notice your getting pretty physical with them toys. How about instead you buy this limited edition. Promise I don't break easily." In Unki's shock, surprise,disgust, and or anger at the man's advances. The bingbong from the shops door chimed as the green haired man and the blonde came out with a sack of plush toys. The Purple haired man and the light blonde still inside asking about this and that distracting the shopkeep. From behind Unki then would come a big wompin swing from the bag packed full of dense plush toys. Aimed squarely at the back of her head for a clean knockout. Meanwhile the Blue haired man had made a false detour sign and was redirecting foot traffic away from the 'crime' scene. This was of course if Unki had been too out of it to expect the sudden thunk. If successful the crew would be taking her to the earlier T man.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:07 pm
    User Image
    𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

A tinge of something another, perhaps regret from rising someone's attention, made her heart feel as if it started to sink. She was still beating the plush, pastel monkey to the lackluster Shiro-like doll that the bottom of the toy bin.
    He spoke and it wasn't until about mid-sentence did Unki spare him any glances, specifically the note about getting physical with toys. The initial look she offered was dry and without interest and eased up to the man's face through her hair. Pink hair. There was no denying the rest of what her sights could see, however. He was missing a shirt. Her sights quickly instead drifted to his abdomen and stuck there through her hair. Unki never answered him. Her eyes were too busy locked on his toned muscles and ignored the unsettling twitches in her eyelids.

Just through the parting of her hair, Unki's eyes were just visible enough to show she was very much staring. The mystery man's flirtatious line about being limited edition and "don't break easily" just about stirred a remark from her. Even at this point Unki was still hunched over the toy bin and finally stopped her act of maiming the look-alike-lover toy with the innocent monkey. The monkey held in suspense at her shoulder's height but only for a moment longer.
    It had been a long time since Unki felt the werid feeling she felt then. She dropped the monkey into the plush pit and became very angry with the man's advances and more so in the presence of the look-alike toy she wanted to make "suffer". Yet, staring at his bare toned freely persuades her to hold back the fist she raised.

Not much after that. Unki was face first into the pit, probably with her face mashing into the pastel monkey. She was womped with the bag with a considerably fearsome hit she was SO not anticipating.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
    Storm // Chūnin / B-Rank // Bloodline // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 730 // 730 // Stamina: 850 / 850

┆Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
    ┆Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇

┆Strength ► 2┇Speed ► 11 ┇Reflex ►9┇Fortitude ►0┇
    ΞΞ Combat ActivityΞΞ

New Activity

Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information

Active Jutsu

Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ✺ ﹢ Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ
    ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ

Passives

• Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
    • B-rank:: Bloodline use reduction casting cost by [10]
    • PA: Ease of Burdens: -5 chakra or stamina for specific technique 'path' usage (Taijutsu).
    • Taika no Jutsu [ Fireproof Technique ] Rank: C :: Katon Listing

Attributes

• Shakuton users cannot be dehydrated by their own techniques, but can still be burnt.
    • Heat Resistant: Shakuton users are accustomed to heat and humidity, and thus are not offset by such climates or Katon techniques. ( Refers to actual heat; not damage dealt by fire or fire techniques. )

Training :: Buki
    Sobagai Deba Sentou::

• Two-fer-One:: The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.
    • Offensive Style: Knife Stances - Rank: E :: Training :: The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased
    • Trick Style: Blade’s Edge: Rank: B :: Training :: The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.
    • Trick Style: Retreating Feet : Rank: B :: Training :: The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
    • Offensive Style: Stepless : Rank: A :: Training :: The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.

Hagane no Shunkan

• Thread Walking :: Rank: C :: Training:: By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation

Tanisoko

• Dexterity: Two Halves :: Rank C :: Training:: Basic training in the style involves using the techniques one at a time, but this is slightly problematic when it comes to higher-level movements. To increase overall skill and proficiency with the weapons of this style, the user trains by using both sticks simultaneously instead of in the disjointed way that the early stages emphasized. After mastering this training, the user gains a slight boost to speed for all techniques in the style.
    • Dexterity: Footwork :: Rank B :: Training:: The user practices all known techniques again, this time incorporating basic footwork to add to the fluidity and practicality of the style. After mastering this training, the user gains a moderate bonus to movement speed while using any technique from this style or tonfa, twin sticks, or hard physical Formless Style techniques.

Necroplant

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak
    Crew

Eternal Lop

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers