Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Drop District [Agriculture][+] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:42 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

The "healing" situation was not going as smoothly as Akoto might have once thought it could be. One of the twins had sent a quick raiton kick sent towards the clan head. She took the attack in kind, breaking the brush that was certain to not go over well with how attached the clan were to their brushes. As both of them expected, the clan head would return this gesture in kind and asking the crowd to force them from the premises. By some luck, the crowd itself was still divided by both sides which lent some kind of advantage in that it lessened the amount of people willing to attack. A pair of ink strikes were sent flying at Akoto, who was quick to enter the Hyuuga's usual stance. Palms pointed at the technique with the fingertips forward, hands held in a flat. She waited for the ink to come within striking distance before thrusting her hand out to meet it, then exerting force from inside. In a swirl of wind, every one of her tenketsu would expel a force of chakra, vanquishing the ink strikes sent her ay as they fizzled from the force of her jutsu. It was then she'd look up at their attacker after returning to a normal stance.

"Lady Ukyo! We were only called to heal people that were hurt. Please!" The genin said to Karina frowning heavily. She would try again with a verbal explanation. Akoto inhaled for a moment with hesitation. Where was Kagerou when you needed her? She'd be able to stop everyone from fighting. All she could do was hope that her pleas would work. "I...was one of the students who was taken by the APD. A trafficking victim whose only crime was the luck of having dojutsu I wasn't even skilled at using. They took me and a friend together. I was on that operating tale like others kids. Staring at the end of a needle." Akoto paused, mainly to swallow and force herself not to cry. Gotta stay strong for Kagerou! For herself!

"I got with my eyes out by some miracle. But Yoshi, my friend, he...he lost both of his eyes. He didn't even want to be a ninja or anything. All he wanted to do was to paint and run his own restaurant one day. Now he's robbed of the one thing he treasured most. I know it's nothing in comparison to you, watching your children and people be targeted by people you were supposed to trust. When I got back home, I wanted to hunt down every last APD member I could find and take their eyes. A-And I almost did...but then I realized that's what they wanted us to do." Akoto pleaded.

"They want us to be paranoid and fight each other. To burn every bridge we can so their job is easier. I think it's brave of you to refuse to hide during this time and stand up to whoever would threaten you. Your ancestors would be proud of you for sure, but nobody is doubting your abilities. They just want to protect what's important to them!"

Akoto looked at the crowd just to make sure that nobody would be sneaking up behind them to chain them or worse, before shooting back to the leaders. "I'm not asking you to forgive the APD for what they did, o-or us for trespassing, but think about what you're about to do. If you split the Ukyo now, you're going to do more harm than good and fall right where whoever these fake APD members want you to do. You can stop this before it gets worse!"

Jutsu Used:
▰ Gentle Fist Art: One Blow Body [ Jūkenpō Ichigekishin ] | Rank C | Complex
A technique born from their innate ability to expel chakra from every tenketsu on their body, a member of the Hyūga clan can hit their opponent with a blast of chakra that will send them flying away from the user. It was also shown that this technique can be used with pin-point accuracy to target the weak point of a technique exemplified when Neji Hyūga was trapped by Kisame Hoshigaki's Water Prison Technique, and was able to dispel it. Can disrupt Chakra structures. This skill thrusts the palm forward into an opponent and releases a burst of chakra that sends the target flying back 5 feet per rank of the technique. The skill can be treated as spiritual when used to defeat an equally ranked ninjutsu, but sacrifices stats to do so. When used to counter a ninjutsu, the attack strikes such as to completely destroy it once contact is made, and the chakra in the strike also protects the hand of the user from it's effects.

""

OOC NOTES [x]

Brooy
ghostfinch
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:31 pm
User Image

Hotaru knew better. He should have never left his sister alone like that. It was only asking for trouble. Now he had to clean up the mess she had created. By the time the attacks had begin to fly, Hotaru and Seo began to glow a cyan chakra. For some it may be recognizeable as the Aura of Reincarnation from the Tenseigan. Both the twins would raise into the air. 'Way to go Seo.' He would say sarcastically as the two ascended above all those in the room. 'We have a genin with us. We can't just be threatening these people like that. We have a duty to protect all of them and now they're attacking each other again.' Seo wouldn't respond to her brother. She wanted to fight Karina. She didn't really care for what her brother had to say. The woman dare prevent a medic from healing her own people? What kind of person does that. Once the twins would reach the middle of the room, they would each clap their hands together and the entire area would quickly become enveloped by the cyan chakra. All of the attacks would be reveresed all the way back until Seo hadn't even destroyed the Brush anymore and before Karina had attacked Hanako. At the same time the area and people would be healed of any wounds they may have had.

Once the twins had finished restoring the area, they would both descend next to Hanako and Akoto, just as she were beginning her speech. The twins were both surprised to find out she was apart of the kids that were trafficked by the corrupt members of the APD. There were so many kids and people affected by that. It still made Hotaru sick to his stomach and made Seo's blood boil. Seo wanted to find people who took Akoto's friends eyes and make them pay for everything they had done to them. The woman instinctively placed her hand on Akoto's shoulder. Hotaru saw the moment and couldn't help but smile. His sister may have been a pain in the a**, but she was good at heart. "Akoto's right. No matter if you decide to hide your name or wear it proudly, that'll be for nothing if you split up or keep fighting like this." Hotaru paused a moment to look at Karina in the face. "Lady Ukyo. I apologize for my sister. She, like myself and Akoto really just want the best for your family. My sister just isn't as good as putting that into words. We don't wanna see what happened to those kids happen to your own kids. We have been at the hospital almost 24/7 to help heal these kids as they come in and help identify their families." Hotaru couldn't help but look down as his mind flashed through some of the worst ones he had helped. The traffickers were brutal people. "They come in broken..." That was the best way and perhaps the only way to describe some of those kids. Hotaru clenched his fists. "I'm sorry we trespassed here Lady Ukyo, but just like with those kids, we will do whatever possible to heal this village." The man took a deep breath. "Lady Ukyo, if any of your families kids disappears come find us. My sister and myself are at the hospital most of the time. We will hunt them down and bring the perpetrator's directly to you. For now, I'm sure you'd like to see us leave still." Hotaru would look toward his sister, her nodding slightly. It was true, they were possibly the best bet to help track down these people. Afterall, their Tenseigan allowed them to see so much more than the normal person. They could practically see all the villages from here.

User Image

◆¦ CHAKRAx 2,665 / 2,665 ◆¦ Geminix 500 / 500 x◆¦ STAMINAx 2,365 / 2,365 xx
                ◆¦ Bloodline/Medicalx ◆¦ S RANK JOUNIN x◆¦ Hyūga-Akuryō x ◆¦ Arashigakurex
                ◆¦ RYOx 00,000x ◆¦ EXPx 06,455
                xxxxx

[ Profile Linkl ]

❖¦ Mission Info
                  Mission Title [ Rank ]
                  Mission Info
                  EXP:
                  Ryo:
                  Passive EXP: 5

❖¦ Passives
                  ● Immune to B Rank Katon and below

❖¦ Current Stats
                  ● Strength ► 6
                  ● Speed ► 8
                  ● Agility ► 6
                  ● Endurance ► 6

❖¦ Other Additives

❖¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
                  ● The Cycle of Reincarnation's Time Rebirth | Rank S+
                  The Hyuuga claps their hands together, engulfing the surrounding area (topic) with their cyan chakra. Any actions that were taken prior to the user's last post or the last three posts (whichever is the shortest time) are cancelled. Doing so refunds all chakra, stamina, and activations to their original sources. The activations refunded to a character allow them to use that many additional activations during their next post for offensive purposes. A completely tarnished area can be restored to its original state instantly including all vegetation and structural damage.This technique may only be used once per battle or once every five posts if used outside of combat. The time rebirth has no effect on the user. This technique is the pinnacle of the Tenseigan's abilities in reincarnation chakra, rebirth, and time reversal.

Novasse

ghostfinch

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Skawly

Monster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 10:10 pm

User Image
                    User Image

Ni-jū Nana inhaled through his nose and shot a mildly annoyed scowl in Seo’s direction after she sent a shockwave towards the yelling Ukyo woman, promptly snapping her brush in half. She was already angry enough as it was; he could only imagine what something even as small as that would provoke her to do.

Amidst his normally stoney expression, a single eye winced. A man of few words and fewer social skills, Nana wasn’t certain what to say to help quell their bickering. He wasn’t too great with people; they always wanted everything sugar coated and he was the emotional equivalent of a thin slice of whole-wheat bread. Nana still didn’t particularly understand the enduring hostility on the Ukyo woman’s end. He and the other medics were only trying to help and it seemed that there was more to lose by not complying with the more cautious members. A name was only a name; it didn’t really change anything, but someone being snatched from their home to have who knows what done to them was very real. Then again, Nana had never been much of an empath. Titles and sentiments meant next to nothing to him and he found it difficult to wrap his head around how important it actually was to so many of these people.

Already on edge, Nana was quick to react to the two blots of ink slung straight at his head. Catching a quick glimpse of black in his periphery, he formed a barrier of water [Water Shield Technique | Rank D] between himself and the projectiles, catching them within the barrier before releasing the now diluted, inky water onto the ground.

As Akoto began to speak, Nana was a little taken aback by her story. His full attention was set onto her as she described what happened to people put into her situation–the ones who had been taken by the APD into genetic trafficking. He wasn’t certain what the endgame was for all who partook in the trafficking, but he knew for certain what some of these people were using the genetic material for. It was likely that he was a result of these efforts, and even worse: given his inability to refuse orders while he lived within the facility he was created, he may have had a hand in it himself.

“I’ve seen what can become of these… trafficking incidents,” Ni-jū Nana began, his voice soft and monotone, “it’s not something to take lightly; caution is greatly advised.”

Brooy

Novasse

ghostfinch

ARASHIGAKURE | D-RANK GENIN | BLOODLINE/MEDICAL | EARTH & WATER
                                              CHAKRA  1040/1050  STAMINA  250/250  XP 00,000  RYO 00,000

STRENGTH 0  SPEED 1  AGILITY 0  ENDURANCE 0

ACTIONS
                                              ■ Water Shield Technique [ Mizu Tate no Jutsu ] | Rank D [-10 chakra]

TECHNIQUES ACTIVE

ACTIVE EFFECTS

MISSION INFO
                                              ■ Title [Rank]
                                               Details

MOVES LEARNED

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:46 pm
                                        Karina Ukyo was silent as Akoto spoke, appealing to her interests by establishing herself as a trafficking victim. They want us to be paranoid and fight each other. To burn every bridge we can so their job is easier. She was weighing the kunoichi's words with her own principles even as cyan chakra filled the area, reversing all of the spilled ink and blood and even restoring the paintbrush in her hand.

With the compound restored, Karina took a look around at the stunned crowd. They were all looking to her to take a cue on how to react, but she didn't wield her paintbrush in anger. Her shoulders dropped as she considered Seo's explanation and Nana's shared concerns. She returned her brush to her side, taking a moment to gather her thoughts. "I have been terribly selfish," she said, turning between the crowd and the medics. "I shouldn't have the authority to dictate how we share our name when I've brought so much shame to it."

"We follow your lead because of how capable and passionate you are," Madoka began, feeling much better since the tenseigan fixed her of her ailments. "I do trust you to keep my grandchildren safe. I trust you. We can work past this. The APD has wrung ugliness out of every corner of the village, but I believe we can bring beauty back to the village. Please, Karina. You don't need to step down. We need your strength now more than ever." Murmurs of agreement broke out in the crowd. Karina and Madoka stepped closer to each other, already discussing the issue between the two of them while the crowd moved closer to listen in on the conversation.

Meanwhile, Hanako turned to the medics she had brought here to begin with. "I don't know what I would have done without you all," she said before breaking into a sob. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." With everyone cured and the compound safe and the in-fighting over, the mission was complete by all means. "Is there anything I can give you in return for the peace you've restored?" She pulled out her own paintbrush, one with a gold engraving on the old wood. "I can't send you away empty-handed..."

Brooy

Novasse

Skawly

ghostfinch

Seeker

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items