Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Healing District [Hospital][+] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:29 pm
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          company
          xxxx
          misc
User ImageUser Image

____RANK: Jonin 磁気 CLASSES: Bloodline | Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | BODY RANK: S+ D勇 | ELEMENTS: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

CHAKRA: 300/300 STAMINA: 300/300 CORRUPTED NATURE CHAKRA: 400/400 ICE RANK: HERE
STRENGTH: 0 SPEED 0 REFLEX: 0 ENDURANCE: 0

“Hehe, yeah I guess so.” Musica gae an embarrassed grin and rubbed the back of her head when Seika and Kenshin scolded her. “But what else was I supposed to do? The APD wronged them, and it was partly my fault, as well as the fact I’m the chief now. I’m the face of the police department. So it’s better they took their frustrations out of me instead of the village.” The white haired Jonin looked up to Kenshin as she spoke. Her expression was serious and earnest, but without a trace of regret for her actions. It would be easy to read that, as much pain she was in, or as much danger she was in, she would do it again. Musica gently lowered her hand to intertwine her fingers with Seika’s She would need to thank the former samurai later. But for now Kenshin was right: there was business to discuss. “I’m not sure about heroic or anything. I just want to protect Arashikagure. It’s my home after all, it took me in when I was an orphan you know?” She shrugged and tried to play it off like it was no big deal. In the meantime, she racked her brain for what to do next. “So do we have any suggestions for the next Kage?” It felt weird to Musica that she was present for not one, but two Kage decisions. “I mean, I would’ve suggested Miss Thresher, or Kagerou, or Takao but… well, you know.”

As if on cue, Kagerou would walk into the room. Musica gave him a small smile and a nod, not removing her good hand from Seika’s. “I’m doing about as good as I can be~” She chimed, giving Seika’s hand a light squeeze. “How’re you, though? Did you at least get any rest before working? And what about the people in the crowd? Are they being taken care of too?” Musica turned the focus to the medical shinobi, genuine concern and curiosity on her face. She typically played the caretaker role within her large family, and it was beginning to show. “You guys were out fighting that crowd for a while, yeah? Are you holding up okay?” She waited for Kagerou’s response before smiling again. “Yeah, it was shocking, but I’m glad you two and the other two shinobi made it out fine at least. I guess we should get to business then-tchowowow.” As the shinobi went to sit up she was struck with a wave of stabbing pain from her injuries. She hissed in a breath before taking a second to calm herself. Then she slowly released the breath and the release of air rang out in the room like a soft chime. A tone that Kenshin and Seika might recognize as Raiu breathing, or something similar. Musica, however, paid no mind to it and instead went to change clothes behind a curtain. Moments later she would emerge, sans an arm, ready to head to the Spire. The Jonin couldn't wait for repairs before she got back to work, so she'd just come back for her arm later. “I’m ready when you guys are!” She said enthusiastically, looking to Seika and Kagerou to see if they were going to come with.

"Speaking"

Thinking

User Imagehikahikahikahikahikahika

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 1:35 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Seeing Lord Hyuuga of all people had caused Seika to feel a twinge of pride in her cute little chest of hers. The samurai would smile a little at his agreement to her opinion and view of the current state of the village. Yet at the comment of her name, Seika would feel a twinge of fear grasp her again. Should I tell him? What if he'll get angry at me once he learns? I don't want to just blow him off and lie, but... she thought to herself. Seika looked at him, forcing a smile although her inner expression was anything but calm. In worry, she'd lean a little on the railing and slowly bring her hand back to rest near Musica's free one. "A-Ah, My name..." She hesitated, but would gently slide her fingers into Musica's, her dark lavender nail's squeezing just so little to try and calm herself without realizing where they were. Once she could feel warmth in her palm, Seika would be able to take a breath and steel herself. "We met once before during the Kage Summit, if you remember. Before, you probably knew of me.The Zaishin represenative who stood up to the Amekage, Seiichi." That name leaving her lips felt so...weird. As if the woman had been speaking about a past life, or somebody who had passed her by in the street. The kind of dissonance made her a little hesitant than before, but she would continue. "But to introduce myself formally, I'm Seika of the Seiryu Clan. It is of the upmost privilege to meet you, Lord Hyuuga." At that weight off of her chest, the woman breathed a sight of relief, unconsciously letting go of Musica's hand while bringing it to her midsection as she'd bow to Kenshin, then glance over at Musica while she'd just blow off what had happened as if she had just slipped on the sidewalk and hit her head. Seika would huff at her, furrowing her brows. It was a pretty foolproof way to calm the crowd down, but still Seika had her doubts. She'd jump at feeling Musica's hand intertwine with her own, that faint pink on her cheeks darkening to a more red color while Kenshin would remain busy drafting a plan together with everyone.

"A proper plan of action. It seems that we have our work cut out for us." Seika exhaled. There seemed to be a lot to do before they could even think about properly stopping to rest after such an event. Thankfully, the two of them in the room seemed to have plenty of experience in such situations. "How ironic. The Shogun assured me that Arashigakure would be a quiet village when I was first sent here. I'm quickly discovering that seems to be anything but the case." She smiled confidently at the two, nodding her head at Kenshin. "I am ready to-"

The door opened, leading to the sound of bells gently tagging along as Seika's eyes turned towards the figure entering the room. A green haired man would wander in, who Seika recognized as one of the doctors of the hospital, although a name somewhat escaped her at the moment. The samurai's line of thought would be interrupted by Musica's gentle squeeze. Internally, Seika's entire body froze while hers would squeeze back out of instinct. Seika's soft grasp cradling Musica's likely harder ones. "I'm fine. Sore and a headache, but thank you for your concern." Of course, as Kagerou could clearly see a nasty scar from where the drill had pierced through her body trying to get Takao out of the way and how the woman was doing her best to keep from standing too upright as it gave her a great deal of pain. But what did worry her was when Musica attempted to push herself up that she'd express a great deal of pain. Seika was the first to turn around in worry, gently trying to help the police chief back down. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Her arms helped guide the woman up, but soon relenting as Musica would begin to exhale in distress. Seika's eyes locked onto her head, recognizing that style of breathing from anywhere. Even as the woman would move to change, she'd bring a hand to her chin in thought. "Interesting..." Seika then spun to Kagerou and smiled a little. "M-Maybe some painkillers as well for me? I'd really hate to be a bother during the trip."

The chief came back fully dressed as Seika did look at her in worry. "Are you certain that we should leave your other arm here? I do not think less of your skills in combat, but I worry that if I cannot protect you during our trip..." Seika trailed off but would shake her head and swing back around to Kenshin and Kagerou. "That is to say if I would be permitted to attend this meeting."

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06
▰【
CHAKRA: 2,500 || 2,500】▰【STAMINA: 2,850 || 2,850

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
▱▰▱ Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

▱▰▱ Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

▱▰▱ Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

▱▰▱ [Academy Graduation] Bloodline jutsu has Overwhelming status

▱▰▱ Parkour Mastery | Rank A | Training
The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

▱▰▱ Acrobatic Mastery | Rank D | Training
Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

▱▰▱ Perfecting Balance | Rank C | Training
Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

▱▰▱ Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu Kokyū ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

▱▰▱ Expert → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias

HeadlessKoko

Quote:

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Kenshin was alerted and almost stood up when Kagerou knocked. When Kagerou entered he just gave a short and polite response. "Hello doctor." When Kagerou asked how he was feeling all he could think of was needing black coffee. "I'm fine." He truly was healthy otherwise and he could not find coffee in the hospital anywhere.

▱▰▱When Musica mentioned selecting the next kage, Kenshin felt a headache coming on. He had not the faintest idea of who to select at this time. He was already devastated that the person he did select for the position passed away. Kenshin quietly considered his options and clenched his teeth. His attention was only brought back when Seika began speaking to him about her name. The sannin was an expert interrogator and could tell that Seika was nervous to tell him. His eyes sharpened as she explained who she was. He distinctly remembered a young boy from the Land of Iron scolding the Amekage. He looked at her face and did see the similarities enough to discern identity. "Ah...I see." He was surprised by Seika's new presentation and was somewhat embarrassed that he did not recognize her. "Yes, I do remember that. You were brave to stand up to that monster. I apologize that I had to reprimand you for it. That was my duty as the moderator of the Kage Summit." Kenshin explained to her that he regretted having to get on her case for that when he agreed with her points at the time. When Musica and Seika told him that they were ready to leave he took to his feet. "Alright, let's take our leave then." When he stood from his chair he would walk out of the door and down the road toward the Spire.

Exit.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 10】▰【SPEED: 8】▰【AGILITY: 8】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Inactive
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
▱▰▱ Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
▱▰▱ Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
▱▰▱ Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
▱▰▱ Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.
▱▰▱ Raijin Drum | While in human sage mode, Kenshin is able to self-korabo one lightning technique, one wind technique, and one water technique into one three-times powerful truth-seeking orb. This consumes the chakra of the three techniques on his nature chakra reserves but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
▱▰▱ Conduction Mastery | Kenshin is able to self-korabo his lightning and water techniques more efficiently by paying 10 less chakra when one raiton and one suiton are combined.
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Eye of the Storm | When using techniques or abilities based on the water and-or lighting element, including ranton and other bloodline techniques their rank is increased depending on the proximity to the user. When 20-25 feet from the user, techniques are increased by one rank in strength, when 5-10 feet from the user, techniques are increased by two ranks.
▱▰▱ Conductive Destruction | Ranton users are masters of their elements so one Raiton and one Suiton ninjutsu can be self-Koraboed for only one offensive activation. This ability can only be used once per three posts. If both Raiton and Suiton techniques are used in the same post then they are all reduced by 5 chakra per rank of the technique.

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Expert: Rapier → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
► Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Bloodline
▱▰▱ Blood Knight → Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi | Tetsunami Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

gucci-shinigami

novasse

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:44 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
              A defeated smile, an unmasked sigh. Though, this was only after both Seika and Musica made it clear that they would be moving on out of the hospital.

Before that, Musica had asked Kagerou a question, to which he answered with a voice gentle yet brisk after hearing both Kenshin's and Seika's answer. "I am feeling fine and am gauging my work/rest cycle properly, but thank you for asking." The doctor genuinely did seem thankful, and though his answer obfuscated whether or not he had taken a break, he welcomed Musica's concern for his health. "Those in the crowd are being taken care of. Thanks to the efforts of those present, shinobi and civilian alike, we were able to bring in and tend to the injured even faster than I had expected. We have, however, not been able to wholly take care of all wounds." Scarlet eyes slid meaningfully to Seika's chest and abdominal wound as a prime example. Musica probably felt it, too, in her own injuries. Though, owing to her responsibilities as the police chief, Musica had at least had her injuries healed as far as iryojutsu would allow. Seika likely would have had her nasty scar attended to as well, but between the freshness of the wound and the tight grip she had on the APD chief, the female samurai's wound threatened to reopen whenever the medics tried to move her into a better position to treat her wounds. "I worry that the physical injuries will only build up the longer the state of such things continue, but I believe the biggest toll the shinobi that were sent to quell the uprising was the mental one." Thus ended Kagerou's answer to Musica's curiosity, a summary that sounded oddly a report and yet was spoken with a tone very unfitting for one.

The surgeon general nodded in Musica's reply back. Eyes darted in a flash as Musica's attempt to stand up sent an audible wave of pain through her body, the doctor's keen eyes following the clues in her body language to pinpoint the source of the pain. A mental note was made of the injury as Kagerou leaned forwards to assist, but as Seika had swooped in faster than he had, he only stood on standby, noting also the strange way Musica breathed. It didn't seem to be caused by a respiratory issue, but anomalies such as these should be tracked, nonetheless.

Then it became clear that neither Musica nor Seika intended to stay and rest. Then came the sigh and smile. The suggestion to let their bodies and minds rest that Kagerou had prepared in advance was released unheard. She doubted she could convince them, and instead of wasting their time, she could help them instead. Help them with a word of warning, of course. Musica wasn't the only one used to playing caretaker. Kagerou took one look at the pumped up Musica that appeared from the other side of the curtain, smiling in vain. What were they ready for? Kagerou had no idea. However, Kenshin left, so Kagerou assumed it was to somewhere outside. Why did Musica look at Kagerou as if he was also part of this venture to the outside? Kagerou also did not know. However, even with all these questions, it was a familiar scene that drew a familiar smile. Following his futile smile was a raised eyebrow at Seika's request for pain medication. The spin, the smile, and so soon after Musica had her own bout of pain? Well, Kagerou wouldn't say anything.

He did not laugh, out of respect for the patients as it would be rude to laugh in this situation if they weren't friends, but he also did not hide her amusement at Seika's admittedly quick-witted suggestion, "Certainly, Seika. I've prepared the prescriptions in advance expecting this. However, I must insist, painkillers will help you operate, but pain is your body's way of telling you that it needs more time. You and Musica must take care of your health. You, as well, Lord Kenshin. Though you are not injured yet, it will be ideal if you can avoid putting your health at risk." Even if Kenshin was already up and out of his seat, on his way to exit through the door, Kagerou would still call after him to make sure he got the message. He barely knew him, but he would be surprised if the former police chief and the elector of the late Arashikage wasn't shouldering a weighty burden in these circumstances.

A short cough to change his tone to one that would better suit the business at hand. His voice returning to the same gentle flow it held at the start, he handed the two paper bags to Seika, acknowledging the concern that this violet samurai showed for Musica, and explained, "I've already prescribed and checked out medication for both of you in anticipation for this. You will find your names on the bag that is yours and details on the medication within." As time was valuable, Kagerou was trusting that both grown women would read at least the instructions carefully before using the medication. "Chief Musica, I've prescribed you basic painkillers. Your wounds have been fully healed as far as the damage being reverse, but are still in pain because they need time that iryojutsu cannot give. Seika, your case will need a little more care. We were unable to fully treat your scarring, what with how tightly you held yourself to the chief, so in addition to painkillers, there is also an ointment I would like you to apply to your injury and wrap when you have the chance."

It took some effort for Kagerou not to suggest that Seika should let Musica help her apply the ointment.

Instead, he wished them well in their future endeavors, "Again, please make sure to find time to take care of yourselves. I have many matters to deal with in the hospital, so I'll have to be going myself shortly after you leave." A part of him wondered if Musica's look towards him earlier meant he was invited to wherever the three were headed. Likely, if Kagerou had to guess, the Spire. It may have been worth asking, but Kagerou had plenty already planned to keep him busy.

[57 sentences]

User Image
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna turn around and desert you~"

tab c h a :: 4710// 5000 tab tab tab s t a :: 3175 // 3175 tab tab tab bodily status :: stable tab

gucci-shinigami

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:09 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
              Proceeding the departure of the trio, Kagerou would handle his own matters in the hospital. Various matters were wrapped up, documents were quickly read and then signed, and other necessary duties were completed to ensure the facility was running smoothly. The final matter she attended to was personally making arrangements to ensure delivery of the APD chief's arm to her person once the repairs to it were complete. Having finished this task, Kagerou let his administration and department leads know that he would be going to the scene of the riot and excused himself.

Exit to Slums

User Image
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna turn around and desert you~"

tab c h a :: 4710// 5000 tab tab tab s t a :: 3175 // 3175 tab tab tab bodily status :: stable tab

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:27 pm
User Image

Ba-dum.

Ba-dum.

Ba-dum.

Small throbbing pulsations would take hold of the seemingly lost mind of the young man who laid long forgotten on the bed in room 217. ' Where?' the youth thought as his mind sparked with newfound will. ' Where the hell am I?' he thought, not able to wake his body, yet. Slowly, the sounds of a soft, rythmic beeping would come to his attention. Clamoring in the distance would tickle his senses as he recognized more background noise as the chattering of people nearby. Some sense of self was being re-established as his mind raced. Ko-ji-ro, his name rang through the halls of his empty mind. The sound of the name called to him would cause the mechanical beeping to elevate to a quickened pace. "D-doctor! It's Kojiro!" the voice called again. 'That voice...' Kojiro thought. He swore he knew it.

The still unconscious body of the Lieutenant twitched as electrical signals would fire to the nerves of the boy. He gritted his teeth as his lips drew back to reveal them, straining to fully awaken. "Selene?" He murmured as his heavy eye lids fluttered half-open. The blurry vision of a young girl, roughly his age with pink hair and a slim figure loomed over him. Behind her, the light from the hall was being shadowed by a half dozen figures in white garb that were rushing to his side. A sharp pain would suddenly cause him to wince, his hand moving for the first time in months to grasp his head. " Hey now, keep it down will ya." he said softly. Focusing more, he would open his eyes completely to see where he actually was.

"Take it easy, Sir." a voice spoke to him. He would recognize the voice as belonging to the young officer he'd taken along with him on several investigations. " You've been out of commission for a long time. We didn't think we'd ever see you again." Kojiro stared blankly, unsure of what exactly had happened still. His brow would furrow as the clamor of doctors around him interrupted the conversation at hand. The chat beside him would show the increase in heart rate as he both recovered and became frustrated with the new circumstances. " What do you mean?" He asked, his voice sharp. The hand of Selene gripping his tighter would keep him grounded as he braced for whatever came next.

The officer stood at the position of attention, his face was teeming with something Kojiro would only recognize as pity, which disgusted him that he be found in such a position before someone who looked up to him before. " You...were in route to publicly accept your position as Chief of the APD and were ambushed by a woman disguised as your secretary. Lord Kenshin Hyuuga discovered her as she attempted to deliver a killing blow to your unconscious body." He paused, shifting uncomfortably. " The assailant was taken into custody only after recovering on life support for some weeks. Despite your teacher's best efforts, the woman hasn't given anyone so much as a clue about her motive nor Antioch's whereabouts." he said, unable to keep eye contact at this point. He sighed, lowering his head. " We apologize, lieutenant. In your absence there was a new Chief appointed and the world has continued to deliver more bad news that has locked down the department and village's resources."

Kojiro took in the words in silence. While it was unpleasant to hear that he'd lost the position of Chief, he scarcely held it against the village or his teacher for being forced to still hand the title over. " Thank you. Still, you haven't told me how long it's been. " he replied flatly. The discomfort grew in the young Uchiha Cadet. " Seven Months." he spoke, regretfully. Kojiro sighed, pushing his body up from the bed. He released Selene's hand and nodded to her, unable to focus on her perhaps as much as he might have before this. " H..ghhh. " he grunted as he moved his feet to the floor for the first time. His body felt heavy as Selene still moved to support him. Kojiro would stand shakily and hold his fist up with confidence. "Seems like everyone has moved on with important tasks. No use in relenting over what's been done. If nobody has time to finish this Antioch Case and things are really that bad in the world, then I'll stay in the village and concentrate on leading this case. "

Putting his clothes back on, Kojiro would find that his attire was somewhat loose. He'd been bed ridden for some time and his body at weakened a tad, not to mention his hair had taken a new life of it's own. The Hatake Officer would take the clothes that his subordinate supplied him with and took to the streets once again.

OOC goes here

×TITLE: Jonin】♦【RANK: S+】♦【STRENGTH: +09】♦【SPEED: +09】♦【AGILITY: +09】♦【ENDURANCE: +09】♦【CHAKRA: 4,750 || 4,750】♦【STAMINA: 2,775 || 2,775

Technique Used:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Technique Active:
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.
• Technique Name | Rank
Description goes here.

Combat Modifiers & PA's
Hatake's Fury | Bloodline and Raiton techniques have their chakra cost reduced by five per rank of the technique and gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu slots per body rank for raiton techniques. Additionally, the Hatake can now use their Raiton based techniques with single handed seals.
Chidori Specialist | Grants [3] custom techniques to be used as variants of Chidori, these custom jutsu are considered a Chidori Variant. The user may also apply clan Augment techniques to Chidori, Chidori Variant and Raikiri Jutsu. In addition, the user's chidori techniques bypass all armor entirely. Raikiri is considered a Chidori Variant technique. Only techniques with the name [Chidori] or [Raikiri] are effected by this PA.
Sonic Boom | Lightning based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
Sonic Friction | Kojiro's Sonic Booms created by the Bloodline PA " Sonic Boom" and have tier one burns applied to them when making physical contact with a target due to the friction in the airwaves as they travel. This heated sound wave is also able to ignite flammable objects such as but not limited to oil, cloth, paper, and wood.
Sonic Vibration | Kojiro's wind techniques release a wave of vibrations that stem five feet per rank of the parent technique from the impact point of the technique and shatter solid structures easily. Structures not containing chakra are broken with ease, chakra constructs ( Wood, Rock, Metal, ect ) are reduced by one rank during collision. Chakra infused metals are unaffected by this.
Perfect Polish | Kojiro's blades have an incredible sheen that cause tier one blindness to people who look directly at it for the post they visually acknowledge the blade's presence.
Elected Official | Kojiro gains 1.5 ryo for missions and jobs completed.
▰ Signature Style:

Discipline & Cross Class Abilities
Bukijutsu: Expert [ Katana ] | The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

Bukijutsu: Mystic Hero | The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3}

Bukijutsu Specialist | If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user takes 2 disciplines from this class and an additional bukijutsu style. These masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. In addition, they gain one of the following Specialization options. Only 1 can be chosen.

Bukijutsu: Dedicated Disciple | A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.

Ninjutsu: Elemental Mastery | The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm techniques of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Also, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line. Finally, the user's two chosen overwhelming elements can be combined into [1] advanced nature kekkei genkai that counts as a free implant. This implant does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system. The implant does not carry the overwhelming factor of its base elements through this discipline. This discipline cannot be taken with the Dual Ancestry discipline from Bloodline Class.

**Memorable Moment - [ Rank | 17/17 Posts ]
**Name of Mission - [ Rank | 1/1 Posts ]

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items