Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
⚡|| The Healing District [Hospital][+] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:00 am
User ImageUser Image

Ada could only smile her way through the man's venomous, cantankerous remarks as she balanced her empathetic nature and her duties. Aries was a very much appreciated contrast to such abrasiveness. She listened as the blindfolded woman spoke of dreams- nightmares and phantom golden threads that connected them. She thought, 'If nothing else, it is almost eerily metaphorical as to how well these two seem to get along despite a few glaring contrasts. This doesn't just seem like the camaraderie of the traumatized. It's certainly more... spiritual.' She could only draw on a glimpse of feeling she in how felt when in the company of those that she had fought alongside in the wars. Seika's hospitable nature was perfect for one who worked in a hospital setting, but Ada wouldn't fault the rookie for going beyond her station for the sake of humanity. Ada's eyes fixated on Taurus' chest scar and heard a ringing reminder as to where some of his hostility came from. She thought regretfully about her resignation to handle her familial affairs and to govern the Nohara region, 'Love is not the death of duty, but I wish I could have been here for these people. Such corruption in the APD shouldn't have been possible.' Ada was glad that Eirene's gifts were so well received, but felt bad that the somber tone persisted through her offered cheer. 'So we have amnesia, memory flashes and waking nightmares, an unnatural bond, and possibly soul stealing? The memory loss and the flashes are most likely side effects regardless. I could speculate that tampering with one's soul would tamper with their mind in a similar way... but that option seems strange too. Forbidden techniques involving souls rarely ever end this well for its victims. They seem as alive as any of the rest of us here, and as any other survivor in the hospital. Then I have to wonder what the purpose of their surgical butchering was, or was it psychotically simple and cruel torture?' Ada appeared to be in deep consideration as she shuffled pieces of the puzzle in her head for a bit.

She took another moment to decide how to proceed then stood and offered Taurus a low, respectful bow, "I humbly apologize for the failures of the APD to properly protect you and the others. If you so choose to take your own chances going forward, I respect that; however, I strongly suggest letting the talented doctors and surgeons to finish your treatments." She wouldn't tell either of them that she intended to ensure all of their medical expenses, if any, were covered. Seeing them like this reminded her of the recovery period for Vala and Yarugi after they suffered at Antioch's hands. Ada then asked, "Can you tell me more about this bond- the golden thread? How do you two know each other? If you cannot recall, then do you perhaps feel like you knew each other even prior to your captivity?" She had to start making sense of some part of this here and now if she could. Starting with the easy, obvious questions seemed fair to all to get crossed off the check list.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6】○【SPEED: 6】○【REFLEX: 6】○【FORTITUDE: 6】○【CHAKRA: 3290 || 3290】○【STAMINA: 2560 || 2560

Technique(s) Used:
                                                      • [ Rank ]
                                                      _
                                                      ___○ [ Rank ]
                                                      ____

Technique(s) Active:
                                                      • [ Rank ]
                                                      _
                                                      ___○ [ Rank ]
                                                      ____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

AdaXYarugiVala
                                                      User Image
                                                      User Image

ghostfinch
                                                      novasse
                                                      Prince Yureil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:17 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
It was going as expected. The man connected to his stand was far less empathetic to the questioning from Ada, the woman suffering in the bed moreso. She crossed her arms at their reluctance to help but couldn't really blame them. Tensions were high about the APD and its internal conflict if word around the village was to be believed, and Seika did experience a testimony firsthand. She felt for the poor souls who were likely somewhere else in the hospital here, suffering from being hunted for something they couldn't control. The woman at least would clue the party into an odd nugget that they could possibly work with. "Nightmares?" Seika said under her breath, her eyes scanning around both patients while Eirene offered them both food. She mulled their description inside of her head. The nightmares they shared with one another made the impression that they could have been close, although the detail about the golden thread was anything but reasonable. "So they're saying that they're connected by some sort of bond between them? Very strange. Although it could be plausible that their souls did get taken. I guess this is a rarity in the shinobi world..." Seika pursed her lips while following up on Ada's other questions. "Is there anything else that you can use your bond for? Maybe that before you were captured, something in this event caused you to awaken it forcefully?"

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06
▰【
CHAKRA: 2,500 || 2,500】▰【STAMINA: 2,850 || 2,850

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
▱▰▱ Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

▱▰▱ Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

▱▰▱ Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

▱▰▱ [Academy Graduation] Bloodline jutsu has Overwhelming status

▱▰▱ Parkour Mastery | Rank A | Training
The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

▱▰▱ Acrobatic Mastery | Rank D | Training
Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

▱▰▱ Perfecting Balance | Rank C | Training
Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

▱▰▱ Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu Kokyū ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

▱▰▱ Expert → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

ghostfinch

Quote:

Prince Yureil

Regalina Kaicho

Novasse

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:18 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Eirene Adzumi | A | Arashigakure | Genin | Bloodline | Performer |
Hoshigaki

The big mouth of Eirene know when not to interrupt and she just stood with her air-headed grin, occasionally nibbling on her chocolate to focus its movement elsewhere. What Aries started with in regard to answering them was not what Eirene had been expecting, probably not what any one of the present shinobi were. The difference would be the quality and difference of thoughts that each would have in turn, Eirene was busy realizing that things were potentially even more grave, twisted and complex than she had originally processed through the combine knowledge she had been provided in brief, visually and what she was learned in that moment. Non memories, save for snippets in the form of waking nightmares, a mysterious thread of gold connecting her and Taurus, warmth only upon his wound. Eirene’s smile faltered into puzzlement as her brain tried to work so hard it was almost dizzying, steam would be leaking from her ears like a steam engine if it were actually possible and she looked to the other two to see if they were having as much trouble as she. Seika was quite obviously putting her mind to it, Ada likely too but it was well covered up with the interaction she was having with the other two.

She flicked her attention back to the patients with the knowledge that the other two were being a lot less obvious if they were as confused as she. She couldn’t help but notice that Taurus wasn’t exactly shifting in energy, almost seeming to be getting more ruffled with their presence and his current grudge with the APD. Eirene’s big blues met the sightless gaze sent her way by Aries as the woman made her last statement, the sharp toothed mouth almost gaping at the concept. Where she hadn’t intended to pity them at any point her heart would sink at this reveal, her face betraying her empathy and emotions in look of concern and shock. She approached the two of them on Taurus side, putting her backpack down and chocolate into its opening. Placing a small hand on Taurus leg and the other on the arm of Aries and giving a gentle squeeze, looking between them both but ending with her sights on the man. “This sounds complicated but everything will be done to try and solve what happened and hopefully restore whatever you’ve lost if we can. Please let us at least try, even if you find it hard to trust us or the village, I beg you to at least let us here try!”

Eirene a attention was now fully turned onto the man, a pleaded and honest stare of her piercing eye right into his own ”Please don’t leave us till we’ve had a chance to resolve what’s happened, I get trust is fragile, I understand that. So I promise you that we will try out best to help get you back as much of what you have lost… if you go then we can’t be there if there’s any unknown side effects, if my new friends suffered and I couldn’t be there to help it would be awful.” She badgered Taurus at this juncture because this meant something to her, he didn’t understand that in having met her, he had befriended her and she was concerned for him. If he wasn’t hold Aries hand anymore Eirene would use both of hers to take hold of his hand and bring it back to Aries to make a point, if his hand was already there she’d place her ontop to signal to the connection they had. ”I also think it might affect Aries if you left without her, maybe take some time until you’ve both recovered and talk it over with her, as I see a real bond no matter what was done to you both. An’..and we will all support you as much as you need no matter what your choices… just please don’t be hasty my buddy, we gotta get to know one another ya know!” The pleading shifted into sharksplaining, speaking from her own subjective bias about what she though, combine with friendly yet selfish motivations, choosing to push this energy onto others and melt though frigid social barriers. Maybe if he realized they were really there for them and not just because it was a job he might be less resistant, heck this Seika person who Eirene didn’t recognize was foreign by the sound of it and here to help, none of this was business to them and she didn’t know how to make him see that. Eirene would then stand back and look to Seika who had asked something really smart of the patient, Eirene looking over to her after the query and back to the other two with intrigue over the brilliant thought and any response they might have.

(Ooc: )

Chakra 1700/1700 | Stamina 1410/1410 | Clan Sage 623/623

• Strength 6 • Speed 6• Agility 4 • Endurance 6

Actions(including discounts or modifiers)

Active Techs n timers
Act 1:
Act 2:
Act 3:

The Stage is Set [ Sutēji ga Settei ] | Rank X | Cost: Chakra
The cornerstone to set the ideal scene for the performer, this ability changes the entire thread it is used in, as prevents any other jutsu at the rank this was used at below from altering the thread once it has been laid. Similar to a keystone, this ability takes three effects of the user's choice to allow to the story. This could mean something like creating a swamp and then having that swamp has sticky properties to those that travel through it, requiring chakra paid to free oneself, whatever is desired. While being used this way, these effects may be korabo'd into the user's performance korabo for free, creating a three-way korabo between the jutsu. The limitations of this jutsu are listed below:
• This jutsu must follow a storybook progression. Unlike a true keystone, this ability cannot have all of its effects active at one time. Instead, they must follow the progression order of a beginning, middle, and an end. When transferring to the next part of the story the previous part loses its power but can remain after, as an aesthetic effect if desired. Meaning once you reached the next part of your story, the swamp would lose its sticky power but could remain behind as a means to set the ‘scene’ without breaking the flow of the reading. Each separate effect cannot last more than [3] posts.
• Storybook created items lack elemental properties that the performer does not possess when they interact with real-world items and beings. For instance, writing that a fireball falls from the sky will only deal blunt force trauma as opposed to burning, unless the performer possesses the fire element. Ninjutsu users may apply their enhanced element effects to these storybook creations as well.

• Much the same as other custom effects, no storybook created effect may be written so that it is a direct auto-hit OR write the death of a character that isn’t initially part of the story. As in, you could not say: write that that their RPC starts out poisoned, but instead write they are traveling through a poisoned cloud.

• Similar to other song jutsu, performers may utilize either your squad, or the assistance of other class performers, or even yourself, this ability may have its current effect duration increased by one post each time that performance is written in their post. Doing so costs an activation (or all activations in the case of a squadron) but no chakra, and can only a maximum of one activation may be spent this way at a time. Performance assistance from multiple sources does provide more than a single post increase but does improve your chances for upkeep this effect uninterrupted.

• Kai may be used to free oneself from a storybook effect but does not end the use of the story jutsu itself. This freedom counts as immunity from all story effects for up to one post after the kai isu sed. After that, if the performance has been upkept, they are subject to its effects once more.

Modifiers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:02 pm
                                                            Taurus' lip curled at Ada's sympathies, but he at least considered her and Seika's questions. His only reaction to Eirene's suggestion that leaving would effect Aries made his expression darken. He turned to Ada instead of pursuing the shark's theory. "I don' remember any thread. I don' remember her. I remember... I remember some guy wi' these gian' scars on his body, star'in' from his neck. The scar was all branchin' out from his neck, down t' his fingers and stomach like lightnin'. He was lyin' on a table or somethin'..." He flinched inward, grasping at his chest and gasping as the memories assaulted him. As he did so, Aries similarly gasped and clutched at her chest, beginning to hyperventilate.

He groaned as he got himself back under control. "I remember th' doc... freakin' out over the guy. I think..."

"Stop," Aries pleaded, rubbing her bandaged eyes with the palms of her hands, "please stop. It hurts."

She sobbed between breaths, but Taurus' brow furrowed as the memories continued to come back to him. "Wait, I'm tryin' t' remember a golden thread," he grumbled as he rocked back and forth. Her hyperventilating grew worse, exacerbated by her sobbing and the way she rubbed at her eyes. He continued to mumble words as it came back to him.

Aries threw a hand on his arm as he leaned in close enough for contact, crying out, "STOP IT!"

A spark of gold erupted from the point of contact, shining bright enough to blind everyone in the room. Then, Taurus keeled over, slumping to the ground as he failed to grasp at her bed to stay upright. He convulsed on the floor as his heart stopped, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water. If any of them touched him, he would be hot to the touch, but his heart wouldn't be beating. For just a second, if the ninja were attentive, they might have seen the golden expulsion from his chest, just underneath his skin like a visible vein, travelling outward and branching out before disappearing completely.

Aries' hyperventilating stopped, but she clutched her hand back to her chest, the one that had contacted Taurus and created a golden spark, and gripped where her heart rested. "Taurus?"

Prince_Yureil

Novasse

Regenki

ghostfinch

Seeker

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Working with amnesia for the sake of an investigation sometimes felt like trying to skip rope in a wheelchair. This case was proving similar, but she was ever so grateful for the kind-hearted Eirene as well as the astute perspective of Seika. Taurus appeared ready to lash at her again if only for her apology, but started to finally try. Taurus seemed to manage to dig up some of those memory flashes he and Aries had mentioned lacking any access to. She listened carefully to every utterance, the slightest shifts in tone and their body language. Shortly into the session of Taurus' recollection, both of them began to exhibit signs physiological anguish that appeared to originate from their chests. Rather, she noticed that they both appeared to be clutching their hearts. Considering his crudely performed surgical scars, and Aries' mention of believing to witness this golden string phenomena, Ada was conflicted when Taurus continued to deny remembering it or Aries.

Ada could tell things might be spiraling into a critical condition when Aries started hyperventilating but Taurus kept pushing deeper into the literally painful memory. She stood from her stool then took a couple steps toward Eirene and the witnesses. "You should stop, please." It would do nobody any service to make these survivors suffer more, but Taurus just wouldn't let go. Ada conjured two shadow clones on each side behind where she stood and handed her notebook back to her left while the clone on the right fervently wove her way out of the room to preemptively seek medical aid. She would only briefly ask X to remain on sentry mode in passing then proceed to seek the first nurse or doctor she could find to come to room three-hundred two. The remaining clone would proceed to write down the information gleaned from Taurus' testimony while the real Ada moved to catch the man as he fell away from Aries' bedside. In the same motion, the konin pushed a button on the side of her left hairclip to activate her X-Vision Uplink. A semi-transparent screen of chakra would band across her eyes to give her access the same visual data options as the Nindroid outside of the door.

Ada could feel a feverish warmth emanating from Taurus' body as she easily caught him from falling to the ground, but also quickly noticed a lack of pulse as she held him for that moment. She magnetized his body and would have no trouble transferring him to his bed amidst his ensuing convulsions. Everyone would have clear view of the man's exposed chest due to his somewhat disheveled medical gown. She and anyone else minding Taurus at the time would be able to see the veiny, golden pulse before all went quiet as he was laid on the bed. Her first aid knowledge was limited in this situation, and she looked back to the blind woman with a sullen expression. The Uplink would catch the momentary golden spark tucked under her chest-clutching grip. She had every reason to believe this had to do with that golden-threaded bond the two had mentioned, but she still couldn't help but recognize the newly piling questions outweighing the options she had compiled thus far. Her clone thought to herself, being just distant enough from the scene to still think somewhat rationally, 'This somewhat reminds me of one of those folk tales from Zaishin passed along by my contact... but how did it go exactly? Her clone pondered on this as she finished her notes and set the notepad on the rolling chair. She then dispelled herself to pass on her contemplation. Ada looked back to Taurus, hoping he might have a chance to survive- if he was ever still alive in the first place. She stepped away from to the back of room and begin assessing the situation with a key witness in such condition. She again pressed then held the button for her Uplink and radioed "X, please transmit files regarding Zaishin legends and myths." It was perhaps one of her most speculative leads, but her keen memory was leading her to double check the information she had been gathering for the sake of tracing her Mahofu lineage and to better understand the samurai who failed in their assault against the Pale Citadel, her home. "Copied. Sorting then transmitting relevant data, Ada." If it was nothing, then so be it. Regardless, Ada would be waiting a while for her query to be completed. Azayaka Inc would add to that wait time as permissions and procedures were followed before heeding the request to access their archives. She would switch to observing Aries and the others as matters proceeded.

×TITLE: Konin】○【RANK: S+ Rank】○【STRENGTH: 6】○【SPEED: 6】○【REFLEX: 6】○【FORTITUDE: 6】○【CHAKRA: 3290 || 3290】○【STAMINA: 2560 || 2560

Technique(s) Used:
                                                    • [ Rank ]
                                                    _
                                                    ___○ [ Rank ]
                                                    ____

Technique(s) Active:
                                                    • [ Rank ]
                                                    _
                                                    ___○ [ Rank ]
                                                    ____

Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

AdaXYarugiVala
                                                    User Image

ghostfinch
                                                    novasse
                                                    Prince Yureil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:16 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Seika crossed her arms while Taurus would begin to do his best to remember another person who had been present in that plagued old head of his. She waited patiently for his recollection to finish but would soon show signs of worry as Aries would plead with him to stop, becoming restless as she moved forward. The young Seiryu could only put off feeling for so long until somebody was getting hurt. "T-Taurus." Seika asked, pushing past Ada while she tried to console the woman somewhat as he mumbled to himself. "You need to stop. She's clearly hurt." The male would continue to rambled aloud about the man with the large scars across his body, although one detail would catch not only Seika, but the entire room. The girl's face contorted into a face of confusion and awe. "A golden thread?" As soon as she had uttered this, the other bandaged victim would make contact of her friend's body before a brilliant light flashed through the room. Seika had to cover her eyes, holding the sleeved arm over her head to block out what was occurring. The light was as quick to die out as it was to then die down without much else. While Seika's vision could return, Taurus was slouched over and hit the ground with a sickening thud as his body collapsed to the floor. Ada's clones were onto the scene, hoisting the man up from the floor and onto the bed for everyone to see. On his chest would extended a sliver of thread, golden in color against all odds, causing the woman to gasp. "It's real? I thought they were just stories..." she said, watching as the thread soon would fade away. In the meantime, Aries would finally get a hold of herself. The hand that had touched with her partner's went back to her own chest, a golden spark emanating from her own body while she looked to Taurus. Seika internally winced but would go to check on the fallen man.

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06
▰【

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
▱▰▱ Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

▱▰▱ Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

▱▰▱ Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

▱▰▱ Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu Kokyū ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

▱▰▱ Expert → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

ghostfinch

Quote:

Prince Yureil

Regalina Kaicho

Novasse

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:24 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Hoshigaki

Eirene was a little disheartened that Taurus wouldn’t even acknowledge her words, though gave her the belief that he might already understand or have considered what she said. At least he showed some willingness to Ada at this step, putting in a strong effort to try and remember the traumatic and the lost/repressed contents of his mind. The precise details tho few they were still taken in and store in her small brains locker, hoping she could get more details on the people he saw but this desire being superseded in the moment by concern. Both he and Aries seemed to be experiencing discomfort in a similar to identical fashion, both clutching at their chests, Taurus pushing himself further as Aries began to plead for him, or something to stop. She lifted her hands and took a step back to make space, heart sinking at the suffering she was a witness to. Around the same time Seika began to speak to Taurus to ask him to stop Eirene would also start to pipe in with ”Don’t force yourselves, slow down as we don’t know what’ll happen if you don’t st-blaaaarrrgghh!!!”

The sentence was cut short by the creation of the bedazzlingly bright and blinding manifestation, Eirene keeping her eyes open and delayed shielding them as she didn’t want to miss any important details. Small hands clutching her eyes as the last few instants were currently burned into her retina, that brilliant gold thread stretching from Taurus chest was unlike anything she’d seen before. With eyes closed Eirene extended her hands and carefully stepped closer to Aries and reaching out to hold one of the woman’s hands and check on her, ”Are you ok, even if it’s hard, tell me what you just experienced or are experiencing so I can know how to try and help miss.” She expressed in a soft and clear voice, looking at the other two checking on Taurus and then continuing to be there for Aries. Eirene wasn’t experiencing the same apparent epiphany as the other two seemed to be, turning again with squinted eyes that were now rife with after images imprinted into them from the bright light.

”Either of you two know what’s going on here, what can I do to help?…. Don’t worry Aries, things will be ok.” Eirene asked her question and flipped her attention back to Aries and leant close to her ear and quietly began to sing, her voice carrying calming waves that would diminish mental distress and afflictions to try and help calm any anguish or pain those who could hear her were in. Her voice though clear and sharp was still quiet enough to not be distracting and if anything, calming enough to grant greater focus to those experiencing it.

(Ooc: I’m not looking up the Gen-Jutsu she is using but is lower mental status effects and is calming/soothing.)

Active Techs n timers
Act 1:
Act 2:
Act 3:

The cornerstone to set the ideal scene for the performer, this ability changes the entire thread it is used in, as prevents any other jutsu at the rank this was used at below from altering the thread once it has been laid. Similar to a keystone, this ability takes three effects of the user's choice to allow to the story. This could mean something like creating a swamp and then having that swamp has sticky properties to those that travel through it, requiring chakra paid to free oneself, whatever is desired. While being used this way, these effects may be korabo'd into the user's performance korabo for free, creating a three-way korabo between the jutsu. The limitations of this jutsu are listed below:
• This jutsu must follow a storybook progression. Unlike a true keystone, this ability cannot have all of its effects active at one time. Instead, they must follow the progression order of a beginning, middle, and an end. When transferring to the next part of the story the previous part loses its power but can remain after, as an aesthetic effect if desired. Meaning once you reached the next part of your story, the swamp would lose its sticky power but could remain behind as a means to set the ‘scene’ without breaking the flow of the reading. Each separate effect cannot last more than [3] posts.
• Storybook created items lack elemental properties that the performer does not possess when they interact with real-world items and beings. For instance, writing that a fireball falls from the sky will only deal blunt force trauma as opposed to burning, unless the performer possesses the fire element. Ninjutsu users may apply their enhanced element effects to these storybook creations as well.

• Much the same as other custom effects, no storybook created effect may be written so that it is a direct auto-hit OR write the death of a character that isn’t initially part of the story. As in, you could not say: write that that their RPC starts out poisoned, but instead write they are traveling through a poisoned cloud.

• Similar to other song jutsu, performers may utilize either your squad, or the assistance of other class performers, or even yourself, this ability may have its current effect duration increased by one post each time that performance is written in their post. Doing so costs an activation (or all activations in the case of a squadron) but no chakra, and can only a maximum of one activation may be spent this way at a time. Performance assistance from multiple sources does provide more than a single post increase but does improve your chances for upkeep this effect uninterrupted.

• Kai may be used to free oneself from a storybook effect but does not end the use of the story jutsu itself. This freedom counts as immunity from all story effects for up to one post after the kai isu sed. After that, if the performance has been upkept, they are subject to its effects once more.

Modifiers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:46 am
                                                            While Ada received information about Zaishin myth, Aries was panicking. "I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it, Ididn'tmeanit, Ididn'tmeanit, Ididn'tmeanitIdidn'tmeanitIdidn'tmeanitIdidn'tmeanit-" Her spiral was interrupted with Eirene's voice, the shark girl's chakra forcibly soothing the survivor. Her breathing settled as her mind rested. She relaxed and considered Eirene's question. "I remember," she whispered, her bandages appearing wet from tears as she cupped her mouth to stifle a sob. "The man had treated some man, struck by lightning. Natural lightning. He had died on the operating table. I... I remember watching the man put it in my chest." She put a hand over her heart, then feverishly ripped at her gown until she could tear a hole that would reveal it. However, her skin was completely unblemished. She ran her fingers there, noting the smoothness, and her frown deepened.

"But I remember it..." she said slowly, unaware as she moved her head towards Taurus on the floor. The fact that he had left his room to enter hers, detaching himself from medical alert equipment in the process, had stopped any medics from being notified of his heart attack and entering the room. "How could I remember it so clearly if it didn't...?"

Prince_Yureil

Novasse

Regenki

ghostfinch

Seeker

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ada watched from a few feet away from Taurus' bed. She knew time was extremely short for his window of survival and her mind was picking through the best options she had left in her corner to help him. Catching him from his fall and magnetically moving Taurus to his bed had only prevented so much excess trauma and offered just as little comfort to his situation. Her remaining shadow clone would be back from finding help in the hospital and hopefully with at least someone who was able to help stabilize the man suffering from such severe heart palpitations. Her eyes darted to Seika when she expressed a sense of knowing under her breath. She felt that Seika's foreign attire had already said enough, but now this APD officer was becoming intriguing. 'We'll debrief later.' She thought then hurriedly walked to the far side of Taurus' bed while Eirene consoled Aries. The little girl showed skill in be able to finally calm the situation after it suddenly became so hectic. Ada recalled her time helping Vala and Yarugi during their recovery from Antioch's dastardly machinations. The maniacal surgeon spared nobody in his effort to get a disturbing rise out of Kenshin. Now Arashigakure's citizens were suffering from a new plague of even stranger happenings.

Ada had no answer for Eirene. She wasn't even sure which of her speculations she could soundly lean on enough to call a hypothesis. Hopefully Seika might talk about the stories she had mentioned. Aries began to recall interesting details from her scattered memories. Ada asked the blinded girl despite her apparent doubt and confusion for these recollections, "Aries, what did he put in your chest? Was it the doctor or the man on the table with the scars?" The jigsaw pieces of who, what, when, where, why and how were only presenting themselves in bits at a time. It was to be expected with an investigation like this, so they had to catch any information they could whenever possible to prevent more tragedies.

If she could do nothing else right now, Ada would attempt a basic resuscitation technique until proper medical treatment could arrived. "Come back. You have a whole life to rediscover and finish living. Don't give up after coming this far." Ada directed her voice down unto Taurus as she started chest compressions in an attempted to manually restart his heart. It seemed unlikely that a defibrillator was in Aries' room, but she hoped one would be brought with the medical reinforcements on their way back with Ada's shadow clone. X remqined outside the door of room three 'o two on the lookout for suspicious activity, but he wouldn't obstruct anyone entering the room to assist the patient in need.

AdaXYarugiVala
                                                    User Image

ghostfinch
                                                    novasse
                                                    Prince Yureil

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2022 2:39 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Seika was doubting her ability to be productive when it came to soothing this woman, just being nearby while the Lieutenant would be carrying her partner to the other bed and the shark girl was helping soothe her. The samurai would be up and holding the woman's other hand, though eyeballing the other with great worry. Eirene asked her if either of them knew anything about what was going on, but Seika wasn't even sure if what she had in mind was the cause for what had happened to the two. With some help from the smaller of the three, the woman went from spiraling out of control and apologizing to her comrade to gently laying flat right down one more. She expelled some tears and told them of what she had remembered. "It's okay. You're doing okay." Seika tried to console her, though would allow her to burrow down into her gown and remove it to try and find that golden thread that had likely been implanted in her as well if what had happened to Tauros had been anything. She furrowed her brows in thought and would go about pondering this little puzzle of sorts. A scar and a thread connected to this woman that had seemingly vanished.

"I don't think I fully understand..." Seika began. "But I think I have a few ideas on what it could be." The samurai spun around to check on Tauros and Ada, who was attempting to bring him back to life with chest compressions. She wanted to lend any aid she could but was too overwhelmed. All that there was left for her to do was to stand in the middle of everything and just think. Her right index finger rose while she'd continue for the party in the room. "One, it could be that the "thread" between you two was to keep the two of you alive after your souls were taken out, or at least livable enough. But it doesn't really answer exactly why they'd want the souls in the first place. Or what their point was." The middle finger was now raised alongside the index finger. "Two, it could be like the golden thread told in the stories, but I don't know how exactly one person would be able to emulate what should be only capable of divine beings." Of course, Seika was assuming that everyone was up to date on fables that may or may not be current outside of her home. She said softly to herself, though still keeping an attentive eye on the woman. "But what I don't know is if you were connected, what was the point of it? When Taurus collapsed, you experience some pain but not the entirety of it. And you said that you didn't know him before you were connected, which rules out a lot." Seika exhaled. A lot of loose ends (no pun intended) and even more questions.

"It could have been some form of chakra based technique if there's no scar." she said to Aries. "Or maybe when Taurus...fell, the connection was severed because there wasn't a living partner."

OOC NOTES [x]

▰【

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:

ghostfinch

Quote:

Prince Yureil

Regalina Kaicho

Novasse

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:40 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
Hoshigaki

For a second time since she had entered the room the little shark did something she normally could get through days at a time without doing once unless in jest, she was frowning. Her little cogs turned as she wracked her brain with confusion, turning her head to look at the stilled Taurus and then back to Aries as she tried to remember something. She considered that the purpose someone might want a soul could be for several reasons, few of them good. A quiet hum was maintained to try and continue keeping her from totally breaking down if the memories and thoughts that were traumatic. A small hand placed to the woman’s back reassuringly rubbing gently out of concern and support as she began speaking, remembering things but needing to come to terms with what her mind was showing. Ada was quick into looking after Taurus, clearly concerned about his life and with enough knowledge to at least try and maintain it while doctors were found and brought…. though Eirene had watch the energy seem to discharge out of him, worrying her. If she knew that Ada with in need of electricity to try and restart the mans heart the little shark would offer her own, alas she was pretty dense and her understanding of the human bodies functions lacking, she didn’t know his heart had stopped and she wouldn’t be able to create the correct charge to even try without instruction.

Her own heart was sinking and inflating both at the same time, she had just met the gruff man and the prospect of loosing a friend she had just made was not something pleasant. ”It’s ok Aries, take a a deep breathe and try to describe what they put into your chest for us, please.” She murmured with a small break in her humming, looking back to Seika who had begun talking over her own thoughts on the matter. Eirene stayed quiet for this besides the continued melody she would produce from the back of her throat, eyes watching Taurus to see if a sign of him recovering made itself known. ”could the person running this have looking for immortality, or maybe wanted to use peoples souls to create a weapon? Souls have a lot of power to them if you didn’t know….” She said this out loud with a continued look of someone having difficultly solving a really hard puzzle, she had been thinking of tales to do with golden thread and in her experience, it tended to link to peoples lives… at least that’s what she remembered hearing from her father. He also said that mortals were known to dislike their limited and fragile like, searching out immortality was not entirely rare and the act of doing so commonly led people toward evil and madness. Then on the another token, the soul was not something that lacked power and if one could extract a soul they could likely use it’s energy for many other purposes if they knew what they were doing.

(Ooc: sorry, I’m hitting a wall with this one…)

Active Techs n timers
Act 1:
Act 2:
Act 3:

Modifiers

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          company
          xxxx
          misc

User ImageUser Image

____RANK: Jonin 磁気 CLASSES: Bloodline | Bloodline | Bloodline 力 | BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Water, Wind, Lightning, Ice, Storm

CHAKRA: 3120/3120 STAMINA: 2970/2970 CORRUPTED NATURE CHAKRA: 400/400 ICE RANK: HERE
STRENGTH: 6 SPEED 6 REFLEX: 6 ENDURANCE: 7

Musica didn’t really dream all that often. She was used to taking small naps, instead of long rests. So on the off chance the girl did dream, it tended to stick with her. And this current dream would be no exception. She was alone, she could already tell, inside a rather ornate building. Because of the white stone that the building was made with, Musica would have bet money that he was in the Pale Citadel once again. But the layout of this building was so much different. The hall she walked in was made of pale stone, accented with Lapis Lazuli (if she had to guess), and was just barely lit enough for the young shinobi to see down the length of the hall. Musica’s footsteps echoed, bouncing along the stone. With that being the only noise, Musica figured it was safe to assume she was by herself in this labyrinth of a castle. It was a weird feeling. Ever since she could remember, the white haired girl was always around… someone. Her family, other shinobi, Lord Kenshin, members of the APD. Seika. Company wasn’t something she sought out, but rather it gravitated toward her for some reason or another. It made the empty silence heavy, almost oppressive. It only took a few minutes before the feeling of loneliness forced her to speak to someone, anyone.

“Hello?” Musica called out into the darkness while she looked around. There was something else about the air to this castle. The police chief couldn’t place it, but she had the sinking feeling that she’d been here before. It made her stomach twist into a knot. She wasn’t fond of fleeting feelings that were impossible to place a finger on. “I’m sorry for intruding, I just need help getting back-” Musica paused. Just where was it that she was trying to go? She slowly came to a stop. How did she end up here, anyway? She wouldn’t have much time to think about it before she finally caught a glimpse of someone. She didn’t recognize it at first, but just the sigh of another person pulled her into a run down the hall. The length of the corridor seemed to stretch out for miles, and it felt like hours of running before Musica finally got close to the person she saw.

Old Man Fuyu, Musica’s caretaker since she was young, stood before her. He was just as she remembered him. Short, with a slight hunch from age that Musica knew was just a ploy. He had a white bandana tied to cover his head. But even as his age caught up to him, his eyes were still intense, betraying a mind that was still as sharp as a tack. And he was running, carrying something, as he came towards Musica. She reached out, a greeting on her lips followed by a question. But Fuyu would quickly cut her off as he ran past her. “We have to leave,” he said. But not to Musica, but to the object he was carrying. It almost seemed like he didn’t even notice the young girl. As he ran, the sound of crumbling stone echoed from down the hall in the direction he was running from. “I can’t lose you all, not again”

“So what’s it gonna be, Musica?” Another voice made the girl whip her head around. Takao strolled around a corner, in the path of the crumbling hall but seemingly oblivious to it. He had a cigarette in his mouth and his hands in his pockets. “Are you gonna protect your home this time?” The abyss that followed the deterioration claimed the former Jinchuriki and pushed Musica to run, following the path Fuyu took. But was no use, as the falling hall crumbled beneath Musica’s feet. The sheer gravity of the abyss pulled her down and she was just barely able to catch herself on the ledge of the floor with one hand. She tried to pull herself up, but only got her shoulders over the edge, before someone came into view.

It was a cloaked man, similar enough to the glimpse Musica caught of the one that attacked the mob. In one hand was a silver rapier, blood dripping from the steel and into the stone. Further examination showed Fuyu, slumped to the ground and bleeding a puddle along the floor. “Or are you going to what’s right? And enact justice on the ones that wronged you.” Musica’s eyes shot back to the man in a rage, just in time to see the hood come off. Standing above her was none other than the Arashi Sannin, Kenshin. The Jonin could only stare, her mouth agape, as Kenshin looked back at her with cold eyes. She was speechless, even as her hold crumbled and she fell into the darkness.

Musica gasped and her eyes went wide open as she shot awake. She would have jolted up if an unforeseen weight didn’t keep her to the bed. Musica glanced down to see Seika curled up in the crook of her good arm. Her metal one, she could tell, had already been removed. Probably for repair and for ease of medical attention. However what she was not prepared for was Kenshin, standing over her previously sleeping body. His eyes, whether he meant it or not, shared the same stone cold stare that the dream Kenshin had. Musica tried to push back the dream. She had other matters to attend to.

The girl began to say words, but instead could only cough, as her throat felt dryer than a desert. “I could use some water, I think.” She managed to choke out, her voice dry and raspy. Musica grunted with pain as she tried to remove her arm from Seika’s clutches without stirring the former samurai. She would accept the small cup of water and down it in seconds. “Did I miss anything fun?” She finally got to ask Kenshin. She tried for a tone of brevity to lighten the mood, but it was very apparent that her heart wasn’t in it.

"Speaking"

Thinking

User Imagehikahikahikahikahikahika

Novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:24 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
The day had been a literal wildfire of events for everybody in the village would be affected by for days to come. Seika's attire had been torn down the middle, exposing a rather nasty looking scar on her chest when she had pushed Takao out of the way of the water drill headed for him. Beyond that, most of the people she had known all but too briefly had been taken away in an instant. Thresher, Takao, even the Kage herself. Despite the limited conversation that the samurai had with everyone who had passed on this day, she still was proud to call them comrades of Arashi and would fight with them underneath that banner any day. She had been sleeping for a short amount of time, laying undisturbed even as the doctors had taken Musica's arm off for repairs. Maybe it was just seeing how tired she was that they didn't throw her out of the room immediately. But it also could have been the tight embrace she had on the captain's arm that she had. It was a rather cute little quirk of the girl's, having to hug something in her sleep to rest properly. So when Musica did wake up to see Kenshin hovering over her, Seika would still be resting by her side peacefully. Maybe making a soft snore every now and again. The girl did seem at her most comfortable like this, although Musica did slowly maneuver her off of the limb while the samurai would rest peacefully. The lavender hair of Seika drooped along the bed while Musica was up, the girl's arms grabbing a bit now that her pillow was removed from her slumber. This did cause her to groan in annoyance, but very slowly, Seika would awake fully just in time to see Musica and Kenshin currently awake.

"G-Gah! Musica, I...I didn't know I had- I mean, I was just hurrying you to the hospital after you collapsed and...I'm sorry!" She carefully pushed herself up and would stand back up overlooking the bed in full, a faint color on her cheeks while Seika would carefully stretch. The hospital beds were rather tiny, and she didn't want to risk Musica not being afforded any extra space. Once she was fully up, Seika would turn to Kenshin and offer a deep bow to the nobleman. "Lord Hyuuga, it's good to see you again after the Kage Summit, although I wish it was under more peaceful pretenses." Seika offered a smile to him before turning to their little patient, with the underling of Musica pouting at her. "You nearly gave every one there a heart attack with what you attempted to do out there. I rushed as soon as I saw them begin to attack, but then...You know what happened." she paused, exhaling. "After the coast was clear, I brought you here to be looked over and cannot recall anything else. It appears as if I slept for a while myself by your side." It wasn't exactly a memory that she wouldn't be proud of considering their public relationship, but Seika would be hard pressed to admit that she would give up such a memory.

"I suppose the next natural question is what happens next? Miyuki is dead and the APD, though even after what occurred last night, remains shattered in the eyes of the public. We have some who are willing to work with us, but for the large majority, I fear to wonder if they will not take advantage of the recent events to stage another riot or uprising."

OOC NOTES [x]

▰【

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:46 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱When Musica finally woke up, drank from a glass of water, and asked if she missed anything fun, Kenshin could finally take a step back. "Fun is not how I would describe it." He spoke with humorless seriousness in reference to the latest events in the village. "There is much damage and the village is in mourning." It seemed that Arashigakure would never know peace. The threat of Jashinism still loomed large over the sentinel's own psyche. It was an unending nagging feeling of when Inshou would resume their reign of terror. Yet, he had the sense that the Storm village was where he was needed most at this point in time. "It's good that you have rested. There is much to do, but I promise that I'll help you." The Hyuga clan patriarch offered this reassurance in the midst of gargantuan reparations.

▱▰▱Kenshin felt uncomfortable standing over the bedfellows so he found a chair to sit in as Seika spoke to him. "Agreed. Would you remind me what your name is?" He could not quite recognize the person who was in front of him. He remembered everyone who attended the kage summit but this woman was unfamiliar to him. Seika seemed kind and concerned for Musica nonetheless so Kenshin was glad to work with her. "I'm glad you've recovered. She's right that what you did was dangerous. But heroic nonetheless. It is plain that you'll do anything to serve this village." After all, Kenshin was more than familiar with bringing injury upon himself out of service to others. Despite his disagreements with Musica, at least the two could respect one another on the importance of service. Seika's question was paramount on Kenshin's mind as well. "The village now lacks a kage. Thus, we first need to shore up the village's security to prevent more chaos before new policies can heal the distrust. After that, we must select a new Arashikage and he or she can take it from there. Once that is done, we need to return our focus to stopping the Jashinists." Kenshin gave his counsel on the matters of current events. "When the village is secure and a new kage is selected, we should hold public funeral services for the brave souls that we lost. I'm hesitant to do that before the village's government is restored. Large public gatherings could be a breeding ground for further unrest. But these funerals may be necessary at the right time to honor their service and show the public the honorable truth. That could help restore the citizens' faith in the village again." The lightning empire lord's time as governing nobility had helped him in understanding the human element of government rather than purely law enforcement.

▱▰▱After he explained his ideas to Musica and Seika he would ask the final question. "If you're both ready, perhaps we should move to the Spire? Take it slow and stay out of combat for a while." He was concerned for the health of Musica and the rest of the village.

Enter.

×TITLE: Sannin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 10】▰【SPEED: 8】▰【AGILITY: 8】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Byakugan Status:
• Inactive
Tenseigan Status:
• Inactive
Human Sage Mode Status:
• Inactive
Reiken no Michi Status:
• Inactive
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 100 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 150 instead of the 125 normal clansmen would reduce.
▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Thundering Justice | Lightning-based techniques used by the Hatake are granted a concussive blast in the form of a sonic boom upon impact. This concussive blast has a range of five feet per rank of the parent technique. Those within the area of the blast have a knock-back effect applied if their body rank is lower than the parent technique. In addition, deafness is applied upon impact for two posts.
▱▰▱ Tsunami of Justice | Kenshin gains access to the water element.
▱▰▱ Ionic Blade | The user's bukijutsu and basic combat weapon strikes may be made complex to add their lightning element to the attacks. This causes tiered paralysis on contact equal to the rank of the technique it is paired with.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Short-Circuiting Juken | For an additional amount of chakra that is half of the amount spent for the original technique, Hatake chidori raiton can be applied to complex juken techniques to inject the enemy's body with lightning. The Hatake's chidori raiton inflicts a tier of full-body paralysis that is equivalent to the technique's rank up to the second tier. This paralysis lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts. Applying Chidori chakra to the Juken consumes a second offensive activation.
▱▰▱ Storm Sage | Lightning techniques cast while in sage mode and when enhanced by nature chakra burn brighter and inflict a tier of blindness that is equivalent to the technique's rank. This blindness lasts for two posts per rank of the technique at a maximum of six posts.
▱▰▱ Stern Spirit | Reiken no Michi virtue states cost one rank less in stamina to activate and maintain. The stamina cost of the virtue states cannot be reduced beyond this.
▱▰▱ Raijin Drum | While in human sage mode, Kenshin is able to self-korabo one lightning technique, one wind technique, and one water technique into one three-times powerful truth-seeking orb. This consumes the chakra of the three techniques on his nature chakra reserves but only one offensive action. This can only occur once for every three posts.
▱▰▱ Conduction Mastery | Kenshin is able to self-korabo his lightning and water techniques more efficiently by paying 10 less chakra when one raiton and one suiton are combined.
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Eye of the Storm | When using techniques or abilities based on the water and-or lighting element, including ranton and other bloodline techniques their rank is increased depending on the proximity to the user. When 20-25 feet from the user, techniques are increased by one rank in strength, when 5-10 feet from the user, techniques are increased by two ranks.
▱▰▱ Conductive Destruction | Ranton users are masters of their elements so one Raiton and one Suiton ninjutsu can be self-Koraboed for only one offensive activation. This ability can only be used once per three posts. If both Raiton and Suiton techniques are used in the same post then they are all reduced by 5 chakra per rank of the technique.

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Expert: Rapier → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, or two if dual wielding, to apply this focus toward with examples such as Katana, Spear, Bows or even Dual Daggers. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense.
► Signature Style: Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Bloodline
▱▰▱ Blood Knight → Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single activation.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. In addition, these masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi | Tetsunami Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Weapon Specs
Weapon Name: Getsuruitō
Weapon Type: Katana & Rapier [ Reiken Spirit Sword ]
Weapon Size: 38 Inches Total | 30 Inch Blade | 8 Inch Hilt
Style Categorization: Medium Sword
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs
Stat Increase: +2 Speed
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description: Getsuruitō (月涙刀, Moon Tear Sword) is a legendary sword that was reworked and merged with the standard-issue Kumogakure Police Department officer rapier commissioned to Kenshin Kosei named Purity. The original form of the sword is a steel and dark blue katana with a bronze crossguard and dragonhead handle. It also has a rapier form that was refined from Purity and is entirely constructed from steel with a dark blue handle and basket hilt. The katana and rapier forms are the same size and constructed of the same materials. Getsuruito was considered a legendary artifact by the people of Seizan as it was wielded by an ancient general. When the rusted blade was awarded by the locals to Kenshin Kosei he discovered that it had the unique ability to merge with and empower one other weapon. When the katana was reworked to its fullest potential it had the abilities of his own weapon in addition to incredible lightning abilities.
Ability Summary:
Righteous Sword of the Sentinel [ Senchineru no Seigi no Ken ] | Rank E | Bloodline | Spiritual
All forms of Hyuuga techniques including the gentle fist can be used through the sword for the 10 posts that this technique is active. This means that strikes involving the blade cause physical damage including stab wounds as well as seal tenketsu points and any other effects of the technique used through the sword. An additional 5 chakra can be applied to the blade to prevent it from causing physical damage from thrusting but instead seal tenketsu points and inflict pain similar to a stab wound in the area struck but slashing attacks can still cause damage. Half the resource cost of techniques from the rapier style of Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi applied allows the technique to carry the tenketsu sealing effects of a same-rank palm strike such as a B-Rank carrying 64 Palms effects. Getsuruito must be in its rapier form to use this ability and 5 chakra can be spent upon activation of this technique to transform it as such. The Righteous Sword of the Sentinel technique has a 10 post duration before necessitating re-activation and costs an E-Rank amount of chakra. The initial activation of this technique consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not.

Smiting Blade of the Night Watch [ Naitō Otchi no Sumittinguburēdo ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Spiritual
When this technique is activated it crackles violently with night blue lightning for the entire duration. The electricity from the blade also forms bolts of lightning over the body of the user and appears to supercharge them. Whenever the blade is swung or thrust over the duration the user can fire a concentrated blast of ten bolts of lightning to accompany the strike equal to the rank applied but for only half the cost to initiate the technique. Hatake, Raiu, and Sage enhanced lightning can pass through the blade and apply to these lightning bolts. The bolts cause a thunderously deafening sonic boom and can inflict tier 2 burns upon direct contact with the lightning. Additionally, these lightning bolts can be freely applied to all complex bukijutsu for no action cost to smite enemies. The only action cost is when the technique is activated and all subsidiary abilities of the technique do not consume actions and only chakra. This ability can be used in both forms of Getsuruito.

Draconic Sabre of Moon Sundering [ Getsu Sandaringu no Dorakonikku Seibā ] | Rank X | Bukijutsu [ Lightning ] | Complex
This is the original ability of the ancient Getsuruito blade and thus requires the original katana form. 5 chakra can be spent to transform the blade to its original form upon activation of this technique. Crackling and thunderous dark blue lightning can be applied to the katana's edge at any rank and the same lightning can form a dragon head formed from electricity over the body of the user for 10 posts. This allows all spiritual techniques the sword comes into contact with to be slashed through and even cut in half at the same rank despite the complex nature of the technique. For half of the original cost to activate the technique a same-rank spiritual electrical energy slash can be sent out from the slash of the blade. This same cost can be applied to any complex bukijutsu to achieve the same effect. The original 10 post activation of this ability consumes an action but all subsidiary abilities do not.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

gucci-shinigami

novasse

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:49 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

User Image
              Just as Kenshin finished speaking, there would be a light knock on the closed door of Musica's room, a knock that was accompanied by the equally light ringing of bells. Within the next moment, it became apparent that the knock was more for notice than permission as the door opened even if no one spoke up. A smiling greenhead with bells on his wrist strolled in, one hand holding two clipboards to his chest and another two paper bags, and paused to survey the room, particularly the lord sitting in a seat against the wall. He was not aware that Kenshin was visiting Musica. Though, neither did it surprise him that he was.

After taking a moment to realize what must be occurring now, Kagerou bowed in greeeting to the lord and then nodded for the same reason towards Musica and Seika. The door behind him softly closed, and if he wasn't immediately shoo'ed away, he would proceed to do his job. "Apologies for the intrusion, Seika, Chief Musica, Lord Kenshin," Kagerou explained as he moved around the edges of the room until he was beside Musica's bed, "I thought one of you two may have awoken by now, so I came in to check." The paper bags were placed upon the bedside dresser, and from within, the clatter of plastic pharmaceutical bottles could be heard. She could feel tension in the air. Musica's struggling smile. Kenshin's presence; the former chief of the police would not be making a simple courtesy call without meaning in these urgent times. Only Seika's faint blush spoke to a different kind of tension. The primary tension Kagerou noticed was not a tension between the three, but rather, a tension created by the stressful circumstances. Truly, a lot had been thrust onto unsuspecting shoulders in these trying times.

No matter how justified and appropriate this tension was, however, Kagerou did not want to feed it while in a room that was supposed to be for rest and recovery. He would play dumb and smile light-heartedly through it in defiance. "Since we are all here," speaking genially, the medic shuffled the clipboards about so he could jot down some brief notes, "How is everyone feeling? Any pains or aches? Discomfort or the like?". Scarlet eyes looked at Musica then Seika and even up to Kenshin. In a voice that teased ever so lightly, but only because the owner of the voice was sure that there was nothing ailing the Hyuuga veteran, the medic even dared to add, "And since I'm already asking everyone else, feel free to chime in as well if you'd like, Lord Kenshin." Business was business. Emergencies were emergencies. However, the health of one's body and mind were important, too.

[26 sentences]

User Image
"Never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. Never gonna turn around and desert you~"

tab c h a :: 4710// 5000 tab tab tab s t a :: 3175 // 3175 tab tab tab bodily status :: stable tab

◄ 嵐║ 𝓐𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ sᴛᴏʀᴍ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff