Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด
โšก|| The Gust Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Akoto listened to the boy's brief summary of why he wanted to learn from her. The beginning was rather short as she would have guessed by his words that it could have been pretty similar to what she had gone through alongside countless other Genin. "I was also kidnapped and given to a doctor, but probably not like you." she said quietly, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. She'd then seem a bit surprised at his Byakugan activating in front of her while the boy would explain how he came to obtain it. "And they didn't give me a Byakugan. Quite the opposite." Akoto winced a little, thoughts drifting to Yoshi and the other Genin who had been victims of the organ harvest the APD had helped continue along. She sat up fully, the preteen standing before the older boy. She thought on his answer, pursing her lips in thought before coming to a good conclusion. She gazed into his pale hers, Akoto's own unmoving for what felt like a good two minutes before she would nod. "Good answer. You've passed my first test. I can see the truth in your eyes."

Next, Akoto would back away from him, standing a few feet away from the other Byakugan user. "The Hyuuga are free to offer our teachings to any willing to learn, but I won't teach you for free. What I want isn't ryo or material goods." Akoto said, "I want a worthy opponent. Somebody who can push me to the very edge of my abilities. The corruption of the APD took my rival from me, and with them, a piece of myself. You may not have his skill now, but something tells me that you may be the person I seek." The Genin raised her right hand, fingers raised to the sky while her left hand would be brought back behind her. She'd straighten her posture, the girl readying herself as she'd begin breathing, flowing with liquidity. "My second test is simple. Show me you're worth my teaching. The Gentle Fist is not a toy to be played with. By practicing this art, you follow our teachings. Every attack calculated before it even hits. Every strike followed through with another. Every tenketsu point a blank canvas for your hands to fill. I won't fight and drain every point from you, but one hand will still hurt."

Akoto readied herself, placing on foot towards her opponent. "You may begin when ready."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

DarkMockingbird
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 9:33 pm
User Image
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Sugichi Rakuro โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ
|Lightning | Wind |

Akoto's sympathy and similar situation gave him hope for her cooperation, hope which seemed to pay off after a long pause. "Another test?" This girl was serious, and coaxed a similar attitude from Sugichi moving forward. "Calculated, got it." She posed, ready for his first move. The freshly minted Genin drew his fists up in front of his face in a boxer's stance, and slowly approached Akoto. He circled her slightly, constantly moving his feet. After a few seconds, he took a wide step forward and swung at her head. [ Basic Combat: Jab | D-Rank ] Using the momentum from the strike, he planted his other foot and swung his leg around for a low kick, hoping his target would drop low to avoid his first hit. [ Basic Combat: Low Kick | D-Rank ]

โƒ D-Rank || Bukijutsu-Bloodline || Genin โƒ
Chakra: 400 /400 || Stamina: 480 /500

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
+0 Strength || +0 Speed || +0 Agility || +2 Endurance
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โƒShinobi Missions Completeโƒ
E Rank | 10
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Ryo: ไธก120,000
XP: 50
Passive XP: 0

Techniques Used:
โ–ฐ Basic Combat: Jab | D-Rank [Used x2] [-20 Stamina]

Current Status Effects:
-None

Current Active Techniques:
-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Shadow Lurker | Despite being made of chakra, techniques that manipulate shadow that travel along the ground cannot be collided with unless the shadow is manipulated above the earth.
โ€ข Master of Shadows | The clan member may learn any listed technique or augment that has the word "shadow" in it without consuming a slot.
โ€ข Trinity Teamwork | When performed within the Ino-Shika or Shika-Cho formation, clan imitation techniques have a one post increase added to their duration before the opponent is allowed to spend the chakra to break free. When used within the Ino-Shika formation then this duration is increased by two, for a total length of three posts.
โ€ข Shadow Locked | All Nara techniques that restrain movement are considered to also apply the grappled status. This grapple is considered spiritual and equal to the rank of the jutsu, requiring both be broken.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "I can do this all day." | Increases Sugichi's Endurance by [2] points.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Superhero Pose | Sugichi is able to cast ninjutsu through somatic gestures. For some reason, these gestures tend to be ridiculous poses.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Born in Shadow | All Imitation techniques gain [1] additional use before they are weakened. Additionally, the user's clan techniques are considered one rank higher when attempting to break free.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Tactical Genius | By spending at least one full post studying their opponent the user gains one extra activation against that specific target, to be used only on a Nara Imitation technique against them. In order to properly study a target one must not take any offensive actions against them and should describe in detail things like the opponents fighting style, as well as formulating a plan against them.

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:28 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Akoto's eyes focused intently on Sugichi as the spar began. He danced around her, yet her stance remained the same towards him. For a girl her age, she appeared as stoic and hardened as a person twice her age. The girl's breathing continued normally, noting his lack of proper training in a fight. The will to spar was there, but lacked the refined edge of several combat areas. When he took a step forward to swing at her, Akoto would take a step backwards, bringing her opposing arm to block the motion of the swing. [ Basic Combat: Arm Block | D-Rank ] "Very good. You know how to throw a punch." As he'd try and go low to sweep her legs, Akoto would lower herself and widen her stance to welcome to the blow. She took the brunt of the force from the leg sweep, catching it in her hands, shifting to plant her back against Sugichi's front while tucking it underneath her right arm. "But I'm good at taking down larger opponents." As she exerted a bit of chakra in her system, Akoto used the momentum from Shugichi's movement to try and toss him in front of her, back to where she used to be. [ Standard Grip | Rank D ]

Regardless if the throw would work, she moved forward to meet him halfway, using her single arm to attack as promised. She quickly would step forward, twisting her body around while her hand in the knife position would changed into a curled palm, chakra flowing through this area as she charged forward to aim for Shugichi's right arm. [ Palm Bottom [ Shลtei ] | Rank C ] If she missed, the ground below them would shake from the force in her attack. Nothing was broken, aside from a plate or two downstairs. It was her hope that this training would be the first key in unlocking Shugichi's Byakugan development. Even for those with incredible skill, it still took some effort to stress the mind out in battle or conflict to activate it fully. The little spar here was primarily for her own benefit, but to also get the boy's byakugan to work at fully capacity to her own.

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
ใ€Œ C K R A : :x515 // 525 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x420 // 450 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ X P : :x0 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Arashigakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ D-Rank ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Hyuuga ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Taijutsu // Medic ใ€

[ Profile ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
          1. Basic Combat: Arm Block | D-Rank

2. โ–ฐ Standard Grip | Rank D | Simple
          The user grasps the target's collar with their right hand just under the collar bone. With their left hand, they grasp the target's sleeve just below the elbow, cinching it towards their center to prevent free use of the arm. This grip is the standardized grip of the Gentle Art. Techniques executed after this grip is established negate the target's agility stat. For each rank of this technique, the user's strength is increased by [1] point.

3. โ–ฐ Palm Bottom [ Shลtei ] | Rank C | Complex
          This attack consists of a quick, precise thrust of the users' palm to an opponent's body. Like other Gentle Fist techniques, it sends chakra into the target to cause internal damage which will temporarily paralyze an opponent. When the opponent is hit by this skill, the limb or body part hit is paralyzed for a single post per rank of this skill. Can be used as a counter attack if the user's agility is higher than the attacker's speed, which makes this technique treated as spiritual for the collision. Cannot be combined with other Juken techniques except The Gentle Fist and Gentle Fist Art One Blow Body.

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

Current Stats : :
              STRENGTH :: N/A [ 1+1 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 1 ] tab

Current Bonuses : :
              This is where bonuses from moves used go

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ XXX:

โ†ณ XXX:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

[ Mission Title Here ] - Mission Rank
              Mission description here, either copy-pasta'd or in first person
                โ€ข Mission
                โ€ข Objectives
                โ€ข Completed
                โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                โ€ข Objectives
                โ€ข Completed
                โ€ข Go Here

Quote:
          DarkMockingbird
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2022 10:48 pm
User Image
|Lightning | Wind |

The younger girl seemed to step around Sugichi's attacks like they were nothing before she tugged him in close. She taunted him before pivoting and sending him tumbling, but he was ready. Sugichi continued to roll his momentum forward, and came up on the other side without harm. [ Basic Combat: Roll | C-Rank ] As he hopped to his feet a twirled around, he activated his Byakugan just in time to catch Akoto's next strike. He spun around quickly to block the strike, but failed to account to for the chakra channeled through it. [ Basic combat: Block | C-Rank ] The instant her strike connected with her arm, pain shot up his forearm and he felt the muscles go numb. A grunt escaped his mouth as his arm slumped down. "That's not gonna stop me." Using the weight of his arm dropping, Sugichi leaned to the side and swung his leg up at Akoto's head. [ Basic Combat: High Kick | C-Rank ]

Chakra: 400 /400 || Stamina: 420 /500

โƒ Stats โƒ
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

E Rank | 10
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
โ–ฐ Basic Combat: High Kick | C-Rank [-20 Stamina]
โ–ฐ Basic combat: Block | C-Rank [-20 Stamina]
โ–ฐ Basic Combat: High Kick | C-Rank [-20 Stamina]

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:
โ€ข Shadow Lurker | Despite being made of chakra, techniques that manipulate shadow that travel along the ground cannot be collided with unless the shadow is manipulated above the earth.
โ€ข Master of Shadows | The clan member may learn any listed technique or augment that has the word "shadow" in it without consuming a slot.
โ€ข Trinity Teamwork | When performed within the Ino-Shika or Shika-Cho formation, clan imitation techniques have a one post increase added to their duration before the opponent is allowed to spend the chakra to break free. When used within the Ino-Shika formation then this duration is increased by two, for a total length of three posts.
โ€ข Shadow Locked | All Nara techniques that restrain movement are considered to also apply the grappled status. This grapple is considered spiritual and equal to the rank of the jutsu, requiring both be broken.

Passives:

Personal Attributes:
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ "I can do this all day." | Increases Sugichi's Endurance by [2] points.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Superhero Pose | Sugichi is able to cast ninjutsu through somatic gestures. For some reason, these gestures tend to be ridiculous poses.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Born in Shadow | All Imitation techniques gain [1] additional use before they are weakened. Additionally, the user's clan techniques are considered one rank higher when attempting to break free.
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Tactical Genius | By spending at least one full post studying their opponent the user gains one extra activation against that specific target, to be used only on a Nara Imitation technique against them. In order to properly study a target one must not take any offensive actions against them and should describe in detail things like the opponents fighting style, as well as formulating a plan against them.

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 2:57 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Sugichi would deal with her attacks well. He simply rolled along after being thrown, with him just swerving around to face her again. However, the palm strike would hit its mark, with the boy blocking it but feeling the effects of such a decision almost immediately. As he recoiled back, Akoto would raise her hand pointed out, the other folded back behind her. "A well meant block, but against Gentle Fist, some of our techniques simply need to make contact." She raised her head to block any incoming punch, but sadly, she wasn't as prepared as she thought she was. Sugichi's foot came roaring towards her head, smacking her into the ground below. She did cover right before her head bounced off of the pavement, landing on her shoulder and rolling away. The strike left her discombobulated while Akoto staggered a little from the blow. "Do you feel that flow of chakra in your temples from the Byakugan?" she asked him, finally happy to see that he was getting into the fight some. "You should be seeing my tenketsu at this point. Seeing every last point of circulation in one body can cause a bit of stress, but don't worry." Akoto would take a moment to collect herself, spreading her legs apart from one another as she'd hold back from entering the proper stance for Sugichi's sake. Her lone arm, still outstretched, would would soon point towards the boy with the tip of the fingers serrated. [ Gentle Palm Stance | Rank C ]. "I won't drain you as much as this attack normally does, but do not underestimate my ability." She'd come forward, taking a step forward while aiming her clan's signature palm strikes towards Sugichi. She'd strike one, and if successful, continue onwards from there. With only a single hand, Akoto would only have access to only sixteen of the standard thirty two strikes, but it would be enough for her to continue without affecting Sugichi any [ Eight Trigrams: Thirty-Two Palms | Rank C ].

โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–… โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
ใ€Œ C K R A : :x505 // 525 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x390 // 450 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ X P : :x0 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0 ใ€
tab ใ€Œ Arashigakure ใ€ tab ใ€Œ D-Rank ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Hyuuga ใ€ tab ใ€Œ Taijutsu // Medic ใ€

[ Profile ]

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ J U T S U - U S E D โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ
          1. โ–ฐ Gentle Palm Stance | Rank C | Simple
          The user separates their legs, dominant backwards, and then allows their arms to rest, palms up, with one hand forward and one behind. This is the basic Juken stance, and provides a [1] point agility boost at E-C rank and a [2] point agility boost at B-S+ rank as long as it is maintained post to post. Costs a single activation to enter, and another to maintain the stance post to post, and the cost must be repaid at half per post as well.

2. โ–ฐ Eight Trigrams: Thirty-Two Palms [ Hakke Sanjลซni Shล ] | Rank C | Complex
          The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Once someone is within range of her field of divination, The user assumes their Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver her attack: First, two consecutive strikes to make two โ€ข Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four โ€ข Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight โ€ข Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen โ€ข Fifth, and then another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty two. If the first two strikes connect, then the entire combination will continue unabated. In addition, this skill locks a target out of using skills requiring chakra for a post, up to C rank. It also destroys a C-Rank amount of chakra from them multiplied to the appropriate value (ex. 1.25x).

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ S T A T S + M I S C โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

STRENGTH :: N/A [ 1+1 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0+1 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 1 ] tab

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ P A S S I V E S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ†ณ XXX:

โ†ณ XXX:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ M I S S I O N S โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ€ข Mission
                โ€ข Objectives
                โ€ข Completed
                โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                โ€ข Objectives
                โ€ข Completed
                โ€ข Go Here

Quote:
          DarkMockingbird
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 3:06 pm
User Image
|Lightning | Wind |

Sugichi felt his kick connect, and felt accomplished for making some ground. His pride washed away quickly whne he turned to face his opponent once again. With his blood pumping and his Byakugan active, the sudden brightness of Akoto's chakra network caused his head to pulse with pain. "Oh wow... Ahh.." He'd always seen people as brightly lit before, but he'd never looked directly at a person long enough to let his eyes properly adjust for the first time. Now that he stared at Akoto, he could distinguish the various aspects of the chakra network. It still made little sense to him in this form, but he could see little dots all across her form, which he assumed were the points she was referencing. She took her stance, and he watched as chakra flowed through her and gathered in her hands. Sugichi prepared for her strike, and dodged to the side just as she struck. Were it anything but the Gentle Fist, he might've made it, but even the slightest glance from the girl's fingers accomplished its goal. Akoto's attack slid over his far shoulder, paralyzing even further up his arm than before. He winced in shock, and tried to follow up with a wide arcing punch, but the attack was deflected immediately by another strike from Akoto, and another before Sugichi could adjust. Her flurry of strikes came rapidly, striking various points on his body, dropping him to his knees with a stinging pain across his body. When she'd finished, Sugichi struggled to pick himself up for a moment, before admitting defeat. Despite his protests, his muscles refused to respond, leaving him staring up awkwardly and occasionally fidgeting to test his mobility. "Wow... That's uh... That's something alright. I've taken far heavier hits and walked away, but this is crazy."

โƒ Stats โƒ

E Rank | 10
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
โ–ฐ Basic Combat: Dodge | C-Rank [-20 Stamina]
โ–ฐ Basic combat: Wide Punch | C-Rank [-20 Stamina]

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Novasse

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2022 1:23 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Akoto's brows furrowed at Sugichi as he would receive her sixteen palm strikes technique, having fallen to the ground due to his inexperience with the Gentle Fist style. He was driven before her, the Hyuuga frowning in concern while gently reaching down to prop the male back up enough so his torso would be upwards. She didn't want to hurt him too bad, but it seems even holding back might have hurt the man far more than he would have wanted. "Here, I can restore your tenketsu." Using her hands, Akoto would pinpoint the burnt out channels of chakra around his body. Her Byakugan made things like this easy to see, so doing this was as simple as using any Gentle Fist style to her. Sugichi might feel his body able to move again freely after a bit, as his system was back up and running perfectly as always. Once she was certain than the boy wasn't going to collapse to the floor again, AKoto would breathe a sigh of relief. "Sorry if I hurt you seriously. I've been through a lot to take a punch. I was kinda the punching bag of my family." she explained, trying to at least make her victory not as insulting to him as she was trying to let it out to be. "Anyway, you did good for somebody without formal training. Better than the others, at least. I'd be happy to teach you the Gentle Fist style. But every time you hit a breakthrough with your training, you'll come to me and I'll teach you the next step, okay?" Akoto at least wanted to be a proper teacher instead of throwing this boy to the wilds and washing her hands of the ordeal. By using the clan's signature taijutsu, he was taking on an oath to better his mastery of their teachings. Such was why very few ever wanted to teaching to outsiders. So many clamored over it that teaching everyone would degrade it among the general public. She exhaled and couldn't help but wonder what her elders would have thought of her decision. Was this the right thing to do?

"I'll teach you the basics of the style for now. Once you're ready, come back and we'll spar again so I can track your progress. We'll see if you can truly use it for justice, anyway."

ใ€Œ C K R A : :x505 // 525 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ S T M : :x390 // 450 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ X P : :x0 ใ€ tab ใ€Œ ไธก : :x0 ใ€

[ Profile ]

โ†ณ
          1. โ–ฐ Gentle Palm Stance | Rank C | Simple
          The user separates their legs, dominant backwards, and then allows their arms to rest, palms up, with one hand forward and one behind. This is the basic Juken stance, and provides a [1] point agility boost at E-C rank and a [2] point agility boost at B-S+ rank as long as it is maintained post to post. Costs a single activation to enter, and another to maintain the stance post to post, and the cost must be repaid at half per post as well.

2. โ–ฐ Eight Trigrams: Thirty-Two Palms [ Hakke Sanjลซni Shล ] | Rank C | Complex
          The Eight Trigrams Thirty-Two Palms technique is a maneuver of the Gentle Fist fighting style. It is essentially a halved version of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms, but seems to be no less effective. This technique is used to close off the flow of chakra through thirty-two chakra points of an opponent's Chakra Pathway System. This eliminates their ability to use chakra for quite some time and makes it difficult for them to move. Once someone is within range of her field of divination, The user assumes their Gentle Fist stance and begins to deliver her attack: First, two consecutive strikes to make two โ€ข Second, another two consecutive strikes to make four โ€ข Third, four consecutive strikes to make eight โ€ข Fourth, eight consecutive strikes to make sixteen โ€ข Fifth, and then another sixteen consecutive strikes in succession to make a total of thirty two. If the first two strikes connect, then the entire combination will continue unabated. In addition, this skill locks a target out of using skills requiring chakra for a post, up to C rank. It also destroys a C-Rank amount of chakra from them multiplied to the appropriate value (ex. 1.25x).

STRENGTH :: N/A [ 1+1 ] tab SPEED :: N/A [ + 0 ] tab REFLEX :: N/A [ 0+1 ] tab FORTITUDE :: N/A [ 1 ] tab

โ†ณ XXX:

โ†ณ XXX:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

โ€ข Mission
                โ€ข Objectives
                โ€ข Completed
                โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                โ€ข Objectives
                โ€ข Completed
                โ€ข Go Here

Quote:
          DarkMockingbird
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 9:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Leaving the academy Ariella continued to hold Kimikos hand as she led the doll to the marketplace. As they got close the crowds would get denser and denser. Looking down at the doll Ariella would smile. "A bit lively, wouldn't you say?" She said in a cheerful manner. As she looked down at Kimiko she was checking to see how she was handling the crowds. She wasn't sure how life was back in her day, but she guess that maybe she hadn't seen so many people together in one area. Not only the number of villagers but the differences between them could be overwhelming too."You see Kimiko, over the decades we have learned to overcome each other's differences and be more civilized with one another. Taking a moment of silience, Ariella would manuver through the crowd with Kimiko in tow, careful to dodge the moving bodies as they walked."Although that is true, humanity still has a lot to learn when it comes to acceptance."

Now in the heart of the marketplace Ariella paused for a moment to figure out which way to go. There were various directions they could go. So many stalls, selling a wide range of goods. None of which with the quality of clay she required, of course. These people simply don't understand the importance of virgin clay. Row after row there were stalls as for as the eye could see."Ah, this way. Stay close now." She still held onto the doll's hand, but she wanted to ensure that Kimiko understood she could easily get lost in the chaos. After just a few minutes of walking Ariella and Kimiko would find themselves standing outside of a shop. In the main window of the shop you could see puppets hanging on display as a means to show the quality of their goods."You wished to see where we make puppets. Here is a good place to start." If she was being perfectly honest, Ariella didn't know the first things about puppetry and how they functioned. So she wouldn't really know what the doll would be looking for exactly, but this shop seemed to always have a good record behind their name.

Opening the door, Ariella would allow Kimiko to walk in first."Be there in a moment!" She shopkeeper would shout from the back. "I'm just finishing up a few things on a new model!"
        "Thank you kind sir! We will take a look around for a moment, no need to rush!" She yelled back to the man. Looking down at Kimiko she was curious to see how she was going to respond to all the parts. The shop itself consisted of a few rows, three in fact. Completely filled with anything a puppeteer could need. Spare parts, tools, wooden body parts, ninja tools, mechanisms, you name it."No need to be shy, take a look around. If you find anything that catches your fancy, we can inquire the shopkeeper about it once he finishes up, okay?"

User Image

{ OOC:// ENTER ;3}

--CHAKRA--โ€ข--180/180--โ”‚--STAMINA--โ€ข--28/20--โ”‚--STRENGTH--โ€ข--0.0--โ”‚--SPEED--โ€ข--0.0--โ”‚--RANK--โ€ข--Academy Student--โ”‚--VILLAGE--โ€ข--Arashigakure--โ”‚--PROFILE--โ€ข--PROFILE

--Jutsu in Use

----------Techniques Used----

________NAME OF TECHNIQUE _โ”‚_

- Description:

________NAME OF TECHNIQUE_โ”‚_

- Description:

Description:

Quotes:
        Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:47 pm
User Image
----------------------------------------xxH A U N T E DxxD O L L
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

The two would had arrived at the marketplace of Arashigakure was within sight. Kimiko hovered along with the girl as they would go closer and closer into the dense crowd. The doll showed no real signs of a change in demeanor for obvious reasons. The sights and sounds present were so mysterious for somebody like the Doll, who had only really grown used to the private life of her former home. So seeing this many people in one place had left them rather less than at ease. Their head turned to absorb all the information at every new sight. The woman buying from the nearby stalls, the children running about as they were chased by an angry storekeeper, nothing escaped her attention. As Ariella asked that her a question, Kimiko wouldn't answer. Her grip on Ariella's hand tightened while the voices would grow louder. The sight of seeing so many familiar things had caused those souls inside of her to push each other aside, or at least the current one Ariella was familiar with. Voices left the doll again, though they were all different. From people of differing ages, ranges, and even raisings. Their body seemed to be having trouble keeping itself contained as it would twist unnaturally.

"Are We at the next stop?" the dull voice asked.
                                                                                  "No! We want to play with those kids!" said a younger one, a boy of barely six summers.
                                                                                  "St-Stop! We cannot do everything! Just-" came the one Ariella had grown used to, desperately trying to calm the storm before being interrupted.
                                                                                  "Silence!"
                                                                                  "Such wonderful food, but...why can't We smell them?" A more southern kind of accent, from somebody whose life revolved around a field and cattle.
                                                                                  "Where are we? This is not the Manor!"
                                                                                  "Tatsumi, my beloved! Where are you?!"

As they lingered longer and longer, their head swiveling had become more rapid while Kimiko suffered, their nonexistent hands would have clutched at where the temples were on an actual human. The pace to the next location was quickened while Kimiko was in clear discomfort in this state. People were shooting the doll looks, limbs on the verge of breaking as the porcelian cracked more and more. Eyeholes were chipping away, revealing a horrendous, unnatural form underneath. Eyes gazed out, too many fit for a doll body so young. "We-We are sorry. Just take us away..." the doll said aloud in that childlike voice again, not meaning to address Ariella directly. They let out a whine as the dull and emotionless voice would come back, posture reverting from one that was in pain to a more synthetic one. They stood outside the shop while the doll "Thank you. Sometimes Our voices grow too loud in places. It is part of the reason why We asked for a master of puppetry." The Doll lead the way inside of the store, Ariella following behind her.

The store was quite nice, closed off from the chaos outside as the Doll and Ariella roamed around. The smaller of the two would roam around curiously, as her friend talked with the store owner in the back. They were busy lifting puppet parts, curiously looking at wire and things. But when she came to one of the many packs of kunai near the tool section, Kimiko just...stared. It felt so familiar to them. The weight, the sharpness of the edge. The doll looked at it while remembering...something. Somebody. A figure whose names none of the souls could recall. It lasted for a while, until Ariella would come near that they put it down. "If We want to continue being with you, We will need a new body. Our current one is unfit after this time. But without a specific seal, We will be freed, and cause the town unimaginable chaos. We can contain them as long as We are in control." The younger voice seemed to have already warmed up to Ariella despite the short time they had spent together. Only proven further as the stoic voice would take over. "We require a new body and a seal to quell Us in this new puppet body. Any sealer should do. We do not want to hurt Ariella or people in the village."

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

LovelyMintKisses
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

The walk through the crowd was hectic. The bustling energy around the pair seemed to be a bit much for the little doll. As Ariella spoke to her, no response would ever be given. The only form of communication Kimiko would give was a tightened grip on Ariella's hand. When Ariella would glance at the doll, their eyes would never meet. Kimiko seemed more focused on the chaos around them. What came next was a shock.

So many different voices came spewing out from the doll. The only thing the young girl could do is watch in shock as she watched it's head spinning while speaking in different voices. Their walking pace would slow down to a slow walk.
        "Kim..iko?" She questioned rhetorically. The different voices themselves were the shocking thing for Ariella, as she has heard two different voices from the doll before. But she has never heard this many before, let alone all at once. They appeared to be from different walks of life and of differing ages. Ariella hadn't noticed the crowd staring at Kimiko. It was only when Kimiko hand calmed down and the voice of the younger girl came out again asking to be taken away. Snapping back into reality, Ariella finally noticed all the nosey eyes.

Hiding her true emotions behind her smile, as she always does, Ariella would take her other hand and place it on top of the doll's head. Gentling petting the side of Kimiko's head she would agree to her request.
        "Of course Kimiko, come we are almost there. Not much longer." Then by taking that same hand, she would gently place the side of her index finger on Kimiko's chin and lightly pulling her head up."Chin high, back straight, shoulders back. One mustn't allow others to see your pain. Posture our greatest tool in showing we are unbothered. Show others their words go unbothered." Perhaps her advice would go on deaf ears. This is advice she would receive from her parents as a young child. However, they would be a bit more, unencouraging. She would normally mention hiding behind a smile, as she does, but clearly that would work for kimiko who lacked the ability to express emotion through her face.

Continuing the lead Kimiko down the streets she would ignore all of the looks and whispers. As they continued to walk Kimiko appoligised for her outburst.
        "No Kimiko, do not apoligise. We simply have to find a solution." That was easier said than done. Ariella had no idea how to solve this problem for Kimiko. She was only a genin after all with no real-world experience. Once the pair reached the destination and went inside it looked as if Kimiko's demeanor changed to a more cheerful tone. Roaming around the shop the young doll and being drawn to the weapons section. Picking up some kunai Kimiko seemed rather interested in it. Ariella wouldn't notice this interest as she was communicating with the shopkeeper who was busy finishing up his most recent request. By the time Ariella approached, Kimiko had placed the Kunai back and turned the Ariella to speak. From the doll's words, the body they are currently in was reaching the end of its lifespan. And if they wanted to continue living with Ariella they would need a new durable body. That would explain why Kimiko wanted to come see puppets. Clasping her hands across her thighs as she stood there, Ariella would just smile in silence as she thought."Hmm quite a quandary. Well, I suppose we could order a custom puppetry body for you here. That would require money, that could be obtained with a few missions. The sealer however... Ariella continued to think. The real problem they would face is finding a sealer. Ariella doesn't know of any sealers. How would she go about finding one? Perhaps she could learn how to inscribe the seal Kimiko requires, but that would take time too. Depending on the level of difficulty, that wait time could be even longer than desired."The sealer may require some unearthing. Do we by chance know the timeline in which we need to collect all our pieces? She questioned, hoping the answer wasn't too soon.

User Image

{ OOC:// --- }

--CHAKRA--โ€ข--180/180--โ”‚--STAMINA--โ€ข--28/20--โ”‚--STRENGTH--โ€ข--0.0--โ”‚--SPEED--โ€ข--0.0--โ”‚--RANK--โ€ข--Academy Student--โ”‚--VILLAGE--โ€ข--Arashigakure--โ”‚--PROFILE--โ€ข--PROFILE

--Jutsu in Use

- Description:

- Description:

Description:

Quotes:
        Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 5:08 pm
User Image
------โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚

The Doll had been incredibly worn out by the dozen or so voices coming from inside of it. While their body was very proficient at containing these souls at one time, watching it begin to chip and crack from the strains of old age was something that was horrifying, even for the yokai to witness. As Ariella guided them away from the growing crowd, the Doll's grip was a bit more lax now, as focus shifted to organizing and containing the souls inside of their body to quell their desires within them. It was only when their attention was returned did the Doll feel Ariella's hand on her chin, pulling upwards to face her. It was ironic, a monster cobbled together such as her, was being babies by a human that should have been terrified beyond all belief of a creature such as her. Had they any way of showing emotion, there would have been some kind of elation of some kind, staring at the woman who had been giving them this tour. "Ariellaโ€ฆ" The younger voice said, her own hand slowly reaching up to rest on top of the other woman's. There was silence for a moment before the smaller figure would almost fidget a bit. The kind of movement a child would make when uncertain of something. "Even if We have known you for a short time, We feelโ€ฆnice when you help." The Doll said, nodding a little to drive this point home. "We would like it if you allowed Us to continue to teach Us."

After they had been in the puppet shop and Ariella had ventured over towards the browsing haunted doll, she would muse to herself about finding a solution. The Doll's body needed a replacement and the combination of finding a proficient sealer would mean this would be a costly venture. They most likely would not be too happy with a basic body and opt for the most premium model, in order to afford containing all of their little souls and accouterments that the previous body would afford them. The more stern, stoic soul would come forth next while Ariella would ask about how much time they had left to gather the funds before this body would give out. "We do not know." They said, lifting their arm up to show the other girl the small chip along the surface. "We are not in immediate danger so long as physical force is not applied directly that would cause Our casing to break. As long as that occurs, We will be fine." The Doll replied, bringing its arm back to its side while then beginning to lead the conversation in the proper direction, or at least helping pull their weight around.

"Of course, We will assist you in securing the fubds to this new body. It is only right that We do so. There must be some kind of work to be done that requires your expertise. " The younger soul cut in, holding her hands so pleased next to Ariella. She seemed to be acting like the one that acted more of her age with Ariella. "We can fight with you as well! Our many memories allow us to recall ninjustu across Our lifetimes. We are weak now, but with your help, We can become stronger." The offer was made and the Doll looked pleased to get to work on this new goal of theirs. An existence without a goal or a task was somehow worse than lying in the clay all day, awaiting to be discovered by somebody.

"Kimiko...Kimiko..." The Doll said to themselves quietly as they asked the owner about a price that they would need to be able to meet. The Doll let Ariella do the talking, while she would be back to looking over tools and things while repeating the name over and over. "Such a pretty name." If Ariella would look over at the Doll, they would be quite busy trying to look in some of the upper bins that would be at chest height for an average person, just not for a doll that could barely get by a solid 4 feet or so.

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

LovelyMintKisses
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:01 pm
User Image
|Lightning | Wind |

As he struggled to move his body, Sugichi's eyes began to adjust more to the sight of a person's chakra network. Once his new teacher helped him sit up slightly, the difference in their network became apparent. Akoto's dots were brightly lit and clearly moving chakra consistently, whereas his seemed to be dim and almost flickering, barely pushing chakra around in strange spurts. She apologized and touched the areas she'd struck a moment before, relighting the points and unblocking their flow. His muscles seemed to relax and become more responsive after the tenketsu was restored and chakra seeped through his muscles again. "No, no need to apologize, I'm okay. I've just never been hit in that manner before. My body just didn't know how to respond I guess." Akoto mentioned her family, and Sugichi couldn't help but feel sympathetic. "That must've been tough... I imagine you don't take much from them now, with a strike like that." He gave her a smile before climbing back to his feet. Akoto moved on from family quickly and got on her point. She'd teach him. "Thank you. I won't make you regret this." Sugichi then shook out the remaining tingling in his body as she continued. He nodded a confirmation at her final statement and took a solid stance, waiting for her instruction.

โƒ Stats โƒ

E Rank | 10
D Rank | 0
C Rank | 0
B Rank | 0
A Rank | 0
S Rank | 0

Techniques Used:
โ–ฐ Basic Combat: Dodge | C-Rank [-20 Stamina]
โ–ฐ Basic combat: Wide Punch | C-Rank [-20 Stamina]

Current Status Effects:
-None

-None

Modifiers:

Passives:

Personal Attributes:

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

LovelyMintKisses

Angelic Mage

8,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:48 pm
User Image
User Image

When Ariella was comforting Kimiko it came to a bit of a shock at how her little friend responded. The doll had asked if they could stay with Ariella. She hesitated for a moment, not at the thought of having to stay around an emotionless haunted doll, but at the simple fact that someone found her interesting enough to be desired. But as the thought grew in her mind Ariella started to grow some interest of her own. Sporting her trademark smile Ariella looked at Kimiko. But this time, it seemed a tad more genuine than normal."Of course, it would be my honour." It might be nice to have someone to talk to, someone who didn't expect much from her. This could be a good thing for Ariella, more than she would know. Kimiko quite possibly could be a great growth opportunity for the young kunoichi.

The news of the decaying body was certainly disturbing. Without a properly working body, Kimiko had mentioned unimaginable chaos. Ariella didn't know what the unimaginable chaos entailed exactly, but from the sound of it, she surely doesn't want to find out. Kimiko said she could help assist with collecting the funds and offered to join Ariella on missions. Kimiko even mentioned having the ability to assist her in battle. After what she had saw back when she unearthed Kimiko she wouldn't doubt it.
        "I suppose we could do a few missions. As I mentioned before, I'm currently a Genin. This means I am only permitted to accept lower-ranking missions and the pay would likely reflect that. So that could take some time. Luckily, we have a bit of time on our side." Referring to the time frame Kimiko had given. "I'd say let's get started. Firstly, we should talk with the merchant. Simply tell him what you'd like and he should be able to give us a quote." She would say while she gestures towards the counter. By this time the merchant had already finished up working behind the counter and was watching the two of them.

User Image

{ OOC:// --- }

--Jutsu in Use

- Description:

- Description:

Description:

Quotes:
        Novasse

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:49 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Akoito did feel a little more relived upon hearing that Sugichi was doing well. "You'll get used to it. I was bedridden for a day when my clanmates used their first Palm technique on me. You're handling it exceptionally well." She brought her hands back before her and would return the smile that Sugichi had given her. She'd wait until the man was back and ready for her instruction before beginning. "First, we'll start on the form. Stand up straight, dominant hand forward and ready to strike while the other is behind." Akoto continued to gently guide Sugichi's form and stance. Her smaller arms would alter his body by little movements every now and again.

[ Profile ]

โ†ณ

โ†ณ XXX:

โ†ณ XXX:

โ†ณ Personal Attributes:

โ€ข Mission
                โ€ข Objectives
                โ€ข Completed
                โ€ข Go Here

โ€ข Mission
                โ€ข Objectives
                โ€ข Completed
                โ€ข Go Here

Quote:
          DarkMockingbird
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

Novasse

Novasse

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:38 pm
User Image

The Doll looked up at Ariella as they made her request simple. Hollow, empty eyes full of a strange twitching pain in their chest. Despite having no organs or anything to indicate innards, they could still feel that nonexistent heart beating rapidly. The larger woman took a moment to think over her response. Ariella did interest them greatly. They had been a welcome source of information since arriving at the village despite the unknown amount of time that had passed since they had been able to walkโ€ฆer, hover above ground. When it came time for Ariella to answer, she had agreed to have her little companion stick around despite the creepy factor that others would no doubt be put off by. The Doll was still for a moment, as if it had not been expecting that exact answer. "O-Oh. You said yes." They said in the youthful voice, looking towards the ground for a moment, as if to judge it for inspection, before then looking back up towards Ariella. "Yes. We would like that a lot. Please continue to show us things. We want to learn and see everything." The two had a nice little moment before their goal was places before them. They would need the funds to have a new body built for Kimiko and hopefully soon before too much of her body could be dispersed.

Ariella would instruct her companion on what to do, with the two facing the shopkeeper. "But what if he becones acared of Us?" They asked, tilting their head before being pushed forward by Ariella. The Doll hesitated but would at least try! Their body floated towards the countertop while waiting for the man to be ready to field questions. The older, more stern and somewhat blunt personality would return as they began to speak. "We require a combat puppet as soon as possible. One that can hold its own in combat as well as be a conduit to cast ninjutsu from. What would be the price of such a request?"

โ– OOC NOTES [x]

LovelyMintKisses
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

โ—„ ๅตโ•‘ ๐“๐“ป๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ด๐“พ๐“ป๐“ฎ โ†ฌ สœษชแด…แด…แด‡ษด sแด›แดส€แด

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games