Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
In need of characters to RP with?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:20 pm
Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone who's up for a lil mixed genre mystery RP for a story I'm working on.

I've already got a couple of pieces that links towards this and I'll put their links down below to help anyone who's interested get acquainted with the world it'll take place.

You're character can be either gender and can be of any genre background like if they've come from a fantasy type world or science fiction world
(etc. ._. ). They would either have volunteered to accompany my character and their team on this story.

I'm comfortable using the forum to have the RP on, but if you'd prefer PMs then feel free to do so. I'm not picky with
how long your sentences are or how big your paragraphs are, besides it's for the next chapter of the story.

Another note, you and your character may need to prepare yourselves for supernatural incidents along the way. But hopefully it'll be fun in the end.
( ^u ^ )b It'll also be okay if romance start blooming between you and my character if you're into mystery romance. (=~ = )

Here are the books:
The Forest of St. Arcadia<--- Our destination
Kaleidoscope<--- Science + cult?
Hellcaster Railway<---- Our mode of transportation
Out-flow of Hope<----- Is it our "final" destination?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:57 am
Well in any other case if you've got a story "you'd" like to do either a fantasy based or modern based then just quote me if you're looking for someone to make a story with. I can play either gender so I'm not picky about it.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:09 pm
FoxylilShrink
Hello everyone, I'm looking for someone who's up for a lil mixed genre mystery RP for a story I'm working on.

I've already got a couple of pieces that links towards this and I'll put their links down below to help anyone who's interested get acquainted with the world it'll take place.

You're character can be either gender and can be of any genre background like if they've come from a fantasy type world or science fiction world
(etc. ._. ). They would either have volunteered to accompany my character and their team on this story.

I'm comfortable using the forum to have the RP on, but if you'd prefer PMs then feel free to do so. I'm not picky with
how long your sentences are or how big your paragraphs are, besides it's for the next chapter of the story.

Another note, you and your character may need to prepare yourselves for supernatural incidents along the way. But hopefully it'll be fun in the end.
( ^u ^ )b It'll also be okay if romance start blooming between you and my character if you're into mystery romance. (=~ = )

Here are the books:
The Forest of St. Arcadia<--- Our destination
Kaleidoscope<--- Science + cult?
Hellcaster Railway<---- Our mode of transportation
Out-flow of Hope<----- Is it our "final" destination?

Hello!
Ooh, I do love a mystery story in general helping with the story sounds nice. If possible some slight romance is good too. So, if you still up for the rp, I'd love to rp with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:40 am
Wind Hime Princess

Hello!
Ooh, I do love a mystery story in general helping with the story sounds nice. If possible some slight romance is good too. So, if you still up for the rp, I'd love to rp with you.

Alright, I'd be glad to rp with you and I'll allow a slight romance in the story.

Just let me know if you'd prefer to use the guild's forum or through pms and discuss on how to start the story from there, you can also use your own RP format if you like. Oh as for the world the story will take place, you don't have to read the pieces in the link, however, it'll help you get acquainted.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Wind Hime Princess

Devoted Dabbler

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:56 am
FoxylilShrink

Alright, I'd be glad to rp with you and I'll allow a slight romance in the story.

Just let me know if you'd prefer to use the guild's forum or through pms and discuss on how to start the story from there, you can also use your own RP format if you like. Oh as for the world the story will take place, you don't have to read the pieces in the link, however, it'll help you get acquainted.

I think I'd like to do it through pms, as it'll be more convenient for me. Lemme send you a pm soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:18 am
Wind Hime Princess

I think I'd like to do it through pms, as it'll be more convenient for me. Lemme send you a pm soon.

Alright and if there's anything else you'd like to include, let me know in the pm.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:48 am
A little note for this RP ad. The world that the story takes place in "is" multi genre, so any sort of fiction or non-fiction genre is possible. The books or pieces I've written are only for familiarity or lore and they're entirely optional if you want your character to have knowledge what's going on.

Your character can also be part of a unit within the so called Factions or they can simply be acquaintance of said group. A few paragraphs are recommended, so don't worry if your part isn't clear or great.

There can be multiple paths for this story to have, though on my part, I'll have different characters competing for the same goal in mind, so if characters somehow meet up with another member of a faction or the opposition, I'll inform you of who's character is in with the same pm sent to both users. (Well I'm still trying to figure that part though, but, I'll try my best and I'll keep each users' quotes so the other can read their part, however if it becomes complicated or difficult I'll create a thread where it'll be easier. sweatdrop )

So in any case, let me know if anything or if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

The Factions will be in my signature for the time being and I am updating their lore and background and if you want to contribute, I'm all ears.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:29 am
I do have other characters if you'd actually want to do a RP with them. It doesn't really matter what sort of genre you'd like to play, even if it involves a little romance or even if it's a bit of same gender scenario. Believe me I've imagined a lot of things happening to these guys.

Here are my characters and I'll add to the list whenever I finish on bio and stuff. Character profiles ------->Link

Character lineup:

LandouUser Image

FauxUser Image

Ms. JulyUser Image

AviUser Image
FoxUser Image

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:41 am
Are you still looking, or did you find what you were looking for?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:32 pm
Your Boy Roy

With the main story I’ve got, no, but I still have other characters in line so technically im still looking.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:12 pm
FoxylilShrink
Your Boy Roy

With the main story I’ve got, no, but I still have other characters in line so technically im still looking.

Fair enough. Well, if you want to use one of those other characters, let me know. I'm always looking for a good RP  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:48 pm
Your Boy Roy
FoxylilShrink
Your Boy Roy

Fair enough. Well, if you want to use one of those other characters, let me know. I'm always looking for a good RP

hehe well this is an ad, so I can say you can pick whichever character you'd want to RP with. I let other people volunteer or choose if they're looking to do an RP with me. ( ^~ ^ )  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:08 pm
FoxylilShrink
Your Boy Roy
FoxylilShrink
Your Boy Roy

hehe well this is an ad, so I can say you can pick whichever character you'd want to RP with. I let other people volunteer or choose if they're looking to do an RP with me. ( ^~ ^ )

Which one was your main story?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:35 pm
Hmm well the main story is about getting to a lost colony and the main mode of transportation is an even bigger obstacle than the journey itself seeing as how it's ground zero of a supernatural manmade event.

though, that's only one way of getting to the lost colony, but sometimes other things would get in the way of the main goal.  

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:06 pm
Character portfolio update, I added an ogress into the mix, so for those who's got a thing for RP with a beast race character. She's up at the hostess bar.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games