Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
πŸ₯ || Uzushiogakure's Hospital {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:09 am
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                βž₯Genin

Lilah shook her head at Emi but listened to what she had to say. "For now you're to young and innocent to understand. Hopefully you'll never have to understand. I would prefer it for a little girl that she never went through what I did. As for becoming a ninja, it's not something I wanted to do. More like it was forced upon me and then I had no choice but to continue down this path afterwards. To destroy a monster you must become one." With that she shrugged when Emi thanked her. Kairi had her go on a delivery mission it seemed like and after a little bit it was just them again. When Kairi spoke she would have broken out in tears if she could cry anymore. He was talking about her, sure she knew she had feelings for him. But she just assumed he had no such things for her. He had always said she never interested him. "Do you truly mean that? I just assumed you didn't like me. You always brushed off my looks and made me think you were not interested."

Lilah walked over to his bed and climbed on gently and making sure she didn't disrupt him. Her hands were by his head and she straddled him. She kept arms length away from him, but her eyes were locked on his. "Just this once, I'll oblige your request, I'm feeling in a good mood today. I don't plan on dying Kairi, and not everyone always dies. There are those who keep living no matter how many years pass." She gently lowered herself onto his chest and laid on him. She wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes. He was taller then her so she was able to rest her head on his chest without her feet going off the other end of the bed. "I'm glad you plan on keeping your promise. If you truly mean in then I'll give you everything I have. You'll have to wait a little bit. I have things that prevent me from giving you everything. And I'll explain to you soon but you just have to wait a little ok?"

β—†οΏ€ CHAKRAx 275/275 x β—†οΏ€ STAMINAx 225/ 225 x
                                                                                β—†οΏ€ RYOx 0,000 x β—†οΏ€ ACx 0,000
                                                                                β—†οΏ€ BLOODLINE / MEDICx β—†οΏ€D-RANK x β—†οΏ€GENINx
                                                                                β—†οΏ€ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

β—†οΏ€ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

β—†οΏ€ Passives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

β—†οΏ€ Other Additives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

β—†οΏ€ Jutsu Used / Learned
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Novasse
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:03 am
Kairi listened to the womans words with a chuckle. Of course she was going to give him a bit of crap first. When she joined him on the bed he relaxed and fought the urge to wrap his arms around her. After a moment he began,"Well, at the time. A guy who was hot for you wasn't what you needed. You needed a friend who would listen and support you. So thats what I became. You still need that but, now you need someone to love you. Though to be fair, that part just happened so I had no choice in it." He brushed off her words about immortality though and would not address them. He hated the idea of immortality above all else.

Letting his chin rest on the top of her head he smiled to himself. He enjoyed companionship above almost anything. Simply being close to another person made him happy. Though when she spoke of his promise and giving him everything he simply chuckled,"You dont have to give me anything. I made a promise didn't I? For now I am perfectly happy just like this." He was a smart man, he was also quite cunning. While he had an idea of what she was referring to, he was also smart enough not to address it. The traumas of the past are only healed by opening up at ones own choice. He might not be the greatest with people, externally, but internally he was quite perceptive.

Black Fire Lord

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:34 pm
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                βž₯Genin

Lilah giggled a bit as her head lay on his chest. He had been right about what he said. She hadn't needed that right away and instead just someone who wouldn't leave no matter what she said. She still held her in her head that she needed to stay strong. Just because she had Kairi now didn't mean she could stop her goal. She was afraid that she might but for now she would see. If she had to drag him into the darkness with her so be it. "You are stepping down a dark path with me. One I'm not stepping off till I see it through which means, if you want to stay with me, you are going to have to go all the way with me till the end." She said gently wondering if he was really ready to keep such a promise. "I won't blame you if you want to back out right now. But this is the only chance you get, because once I get started I expect you to be there if you intend to keep said promise."

Lilah then perked up and moved on to other things. She would get her answer she was sure of that. "When you are healed which shouldn't be too long thanks to medical jutsu. We should go get you some new clothes. Your armor and clothes were trashed after what happened. I had it gathered up, but the armors beyond repair. Least from what I can tell." She said hoping he wouldn't be to sad about that. She figured men like him got attached to armor and weapons. Perhaps he didn't care about it, hard to say. She felt as if maybe she did owe him an explanation of what happened to make her hate ninja and this village so much. "When you get out of the hospital and we are back at your house, I'll tell you about why I hate ninja so much, my story if you will. Does that sound like something you are willing to listen to?"

β—†οΏ€ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

β—†οΏ€ Passives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

β—†οΏ€ Other Additives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm
Kairi would give a small smile when she spoke about paths. Patting her lightly on the head he began,"Well of course I am. Someone has to be there to pull you back out of the darkness don't they? Thats what friends are for. As long as you dont ask me to do something irredeemable, which I dont think you will. You will always have me by your side. Well, unless I get called up into the vortex corps and have to do stuff solo there." Waving his hand he chuckled,"Nevertheless. Do you really even have to ask that question at this point?"

Though when she spoke about him needing new clothes and armor his expression dropped to one of sadness. That armor had seen him through an entire war. Letting out a light sigh he nodded,"I will happily listen." After a moment of silence he spoke softly,"Can I see it. My armor that is." He needed to see the armor. To touch it. Having it destroyed was like losing a piece of himself. "I'll need to find a new weapon as well, gods only know where my shield, spear, or shortsword went."

Black Fire Lord

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:09 pm
User Image

The hug had taken Emi by surprise, but she returned it and buried her face into Kairi's chest. Brief but it would begin to make something well in her chest. Whatever this feeling was, it felt pretty nice. He sat the girl back up before then getting a nurse to get a scroll and then began to scribble something on it. Emiko would wait patient before a closed scroll was handed to her along with a set of instructions.

"Take this and find Yoshi. Then the two of you, together, are to take it to the receptionist at the Hokages tower, unopened. Take care of this."

"Yes, sir!" Emiko smiled, hopping down from the bed and hurry out to go find her team mate...and change her clothing.

πŸ₯ OOC NOTES [x]

β–¬ β–¬ β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬β–¬
                                                                                  > Chakra : : 100 / / 100 x > Stamina : : 100 / / 100 x > AC : : 0 x > Ryo : : δΈ‘0 xxx
                                                                                  > Seal / Seal x > Uzimaki x > Uzu x > E-rank Student xxxxxxxxx

[ Profile ]

{ Passives + Additives }
                                                                                      > Unbending Willow: Gains a slight increase to fortitude with every mastered stage of Kaguya techniques for a total of a supreme increase upon mastery.
                                                                                      > Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your Speed and Reflexes are moderately enhanced and you gain an additional 2 ninjutsu slots per rank. In addition, once every other post all three of your activations in a post can be used for offensive taijutsu.
                                                                                      > Ancestor's Blessing: Bloodline techniques cost [5] less chakra to perform.

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                                                      Current Stats
                                                                                        Speed: N/A [ +0 ] xx Strength: N/A [ +0 ] xx Relfex: N/A [ +0 ] xx Fortitude: N/A [ +0 ]

Current Bonuses
                                                                                        None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                        - Objectives
                                                                                        - Go
                                                                                        - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                                                      > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                                                        Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                  Black Fire Lord
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:10 pm
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                βž₯Genin

Lilah stayed silent appreciating what he was saying before. She then lifted up her head and gave him a kiss when he asked about his armor. She then got up and off of him. "I'll have them bring it in. As for your weapons, I doubt the sword broke, those things are ridiculous to try and break, can't say about your spear and your shield should mostly be in tact. We'll have to ask the clean up crew if they spotted any weapons, they'll probably just need repair. I'm no expert or anything though, I just remember some things that I was told from the blacksmith back....well anyways let me go get that." She left for a moment to get the attention of someone about the armor and everything. She walked back in and waited as a couple of minutes later the armor was brought in by Ninja. The staff certainly couldn't carry it, none of them were that strong.

Lilah looked at him and motioned for them to set it on the table. Well what was left of it at least. The amount of damage it took was extensive. She had made them gather up every piece they could find though so most likely it was all there. "Well here it is, I believe it's all there. I'll have them go search for your weapons. I doubt they could have gotten to far." She watched him, feeling as if he truly was sad about the armor. She didn't really know what she could do to help him in this case because she never had such attachments. She could have a completely new outfit and still not care about it, just didn't matter to her.

β—†οΏ€ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

β—†οΏ€ Passives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

β—†οΏ€ Other Additives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:39 am
User ImageUser Image

Masato would have a hazy memory of movement. Blurry image of several doctors crowded around him heading down a long hall followed. A red haired doctor came next. Hand signs were weaved before him. While he could barely move, he would clearly recognize fuuinjutsu seals. His eyes closed again as he would drift back into the nine tail's realm.

He stood before the flaming pillar once again that entrapped the beast. While remaining roughly one hundred feet from Kurama's prison he would still notice that now chains had been tethered outside the flames from all sides that ran through them. One could only assume they were attached to him. As Masato gathered his thoughts together, the demon spoke, shaking the earth around him. " Damn you! Damn you, damn you! Bringing that infernal woman into this to capture me again! You're not strong enough to house me!" He spat in anger. Gritting his teeth in anger, Masato would roar back. " Like hell I'm not. When I'm back on my feet I'll show you which of us is the strongest! I cannot be bent by some fox!"
The fox within the flames and chains began to chuckle in a low tone. He was amused by Masato's belief that he was stronger than himself. How could a human rival a demon's power, let alone his? Inconceivable. The fox in the flames would exhale sharply, resting his body. " Fine. Show me how strong you THINK you are after you're healed....but I'll kill you if you're not." With that response, Masato grinned, fading from his internal plane.

Masato's eyes would crack open and dart about wildly. He glanced back and forth, examining the empty hospital room. The window was open, allowing the ocean air from the island to waft inside. A deep exhale would follow the panicked awakening as he relaxed into the bed. He placed his hand on his sternum, examining the seal. It was different than it was before. The hand seals the red haired practitioner used must have been fuuinjutsu to add an extra barrier to the seal, explaining the chains on the Kyuubi within. As the nurses noticed his consciousness regained, he would be released of their care with some heavy persuasion of his brutish nature.

Masato entered the waiting room between the emergency rooms and the doors. There sat Chie, the newly appointed Uzukage. Masato recalled collapsing onto her just before arriving here. She must have transported him the rest of the way. He clenched his fist and lightly tapped on his torso at the center, just above the mark. " Strong as he is, he couldn't kill me. Seems I'm it's new vessel." Masato stated, knowing the battle ahead of him to learn to harness Kurama's power as his teacher did Chomei's. "...Thanks. For the assist." he forced out to show his gratitude. He didn't think that his condition would have cost his life, but the seal wasn't strong enough to hold Kurama indefinitely and there was no doubt the process would have been much more difficult to channel his chakra if he thought he could escape his bindings.

---

〖×〗【TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Konin || +21 】○【SPEED: Konin || +21 】○【REFLEX: Konin || +21 】○【FORTITUDE: Konin || +12 】○【CHAKRA: 1,060 || 1,060】○【STAMINA:1,205 || 1,205】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ D Rank ] Tailed Beast Telepathy
____β˜… Himspeaktodabeastsnojutsu
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Personal Attributes:

_β˜†
β€’ Berserker Discipline
_β˜† :Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude.
_β˜† Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in.
_β˜†Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.
β€’ Brawler Discipline
_β˜†Your Speed and Reflexes are moderately enhanced.
_β˜† You gain an additional 2 ninjutsu slots per rank.
β€’ Taijutsu Specialization
_β˜† Start with an additional Taijutsu
_β˜† All Locked Formless are treated as Complex for interactions with other techniques.
β€’ "The Good Host" PA x2
_β˜† Implant Chakra Cost Requirements Γ· 2
β€’ "Masato Smash" PA
_β˜† Masato gains an additional Taijutsu Style.
β€’ "Adaptive Nature" PA
_β˜† Masato gains an additional 2 Custom Slots
β€’ "Melee Prodigy" PA
_β˜† While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes (1 tomoe, 3 tomoe, eternal), a slight reflex boost is conferred.
β€’ "Unity of Ninshuu" PA
_β˜† The study of Ninshuu Masato has embarked upon unifies him with those around him. Any religious missions completed with another individual count towards collaboration training with that individual equal to the posts done to complete the mission.

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Enlightenment
___β—‹ The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
___β—‹ The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
_β˜† Shooter Stance
___β—‹ Any techniques from this Style gain a mild strength boost per mastered stage if used while in this stance.
_β˜† Upgraded Caliber
___β—‹ When in the shooter stance, the strength of their strikes is increased moderately instead of mildly.
_β˜† Magnum
___β—‹ Grants a slight striking speed increase per mastered stage of this style.
_β˜† Designated Marksman
___β—‹ Allows offensive techniques to be Complex, sending dense chakra orbs from their fists to extend their impacting range as well as allowing them to now "punch" ninjutsu. The chakra orbs will hit with 2x the strength of their normal punch, and travel at 2x the speed of their punch for 30 meters.
_β˜† Whirlwind Training
___β—‹ The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms.
___β—‹ Raises the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style.
___β—‹ These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style.
_β˜† Switchblade Training
___β—‹ The user may switch directions when landing a flip, allowing for one to flip backwards and then forwards and vice versa without a moment's hesitation.
___β—‹ May use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction.
_β˜† Perfecting Balance
___β—‹ Balance and endurance are increased, allowing them to run faster than the average person without losing their balance.
___β—‹ Every Soft Physical Formless technique used confers one descriptive rank of speed to the user for the duration of the fight. ___β—‹ Attempts to throw the user off-balance that are of a lower rank than the user’s highest trained rank in the Soft Physical Formless Style automatically fail to do so.
_β˜† Advanced Whirlwind Training
___β—‹ The user’s reflexes gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.
_β˜† Manriki Burabura [ Weighted Swing ]
___β—‹ Simple techniques in this Style and related Formless techniques are treated as Complex.
_β˜† Kikkyo [ Diligence ]
___β—‹ The maximum speed for all techniques in this Style at one rank lower than the highest trained rank of the practitioner’s Hard Physical Formless Style.
_β˜† Oni no Nigiri [ Ogre's Grip ]
___β—‹ The user needs only a single hand to wield their massive weapon. When wielding it with two hands, techniques from this Style that consume an extra activation when used above the user's body rank do not do so.
_β˜† Bounetsu no Jutsu [ Flame-Resistance Technique ]
___β—‹Protects the user from damaging themselves with their own techniques and is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat.
_β˜† Teikou no Kuntou [ Electrical Resistance Training ]
___β—‹ Protects the user from damaging themselves with their own techniques and is able to withstand mild currents.
_β˜† Botany Journeyman
___β—‹ -1 post to the D - Rank and the A - Rank missions.
_β˜† Sage of Ninshuu
___β—‹ -2 posts to the A - Rank and the S - Rank missions.
___β—‹ Converts the S - Rank mission's Korabo effects to combine chakra and stamina pools together for all linked persons forever. ___β—‹ Reduces ability to Kai out of genjutsu by 1 rank and raises chakra cost of Kai by an additional rank.
___β—‹ Genjutsu affects all that are sharing.
_β˜† ANBU Shadow | Tactician
___β—‹ -1 post to the D - Rank, the A - Rank, and -2 to the S - Rank missions.
___β—‹ By Concentrating, Tactician can gain information of one known technique per post of concentration automatically draining A Rank chakra/ stamina.
___β—‹ Can alter origin point of projectile techniques by 3 meters per rank [ 12 meters ]
_β˜† Doctor | Emergency Specialist
___β—‹ May retrain techniques to decrease sustainment cost to E Rank minimum.

**LEARNING -
[ D Rank ] Tailed Beast Telepathy
**MISSION -
**MISSION -

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:32 pm
Kairi would wait on the bed until they brought his armor in. Dipping his head he nodded,"Thank you." Tossing his legs over the side of the bed he took a deep breath and slowly rose to his feet. He felt weak and slightly dizzy but his feet were rooted. Lightly pulling the IV needle out of his arm he left the empty bag hanging. Making his way over to the pile of his armor he exhaled a shaky breath. Reaching out he lightly pulled what remained of his sunburst colored scarf from the pile. The tattered remains brought him some comfort in his sadness. Without hesitation he tied the remains of the scarf to his left bicep. "This scarf was given to me by my mother. The armor, by my father." Lightly tracing his fingers over the engraving of the horses on the breastplate he smiled ever so lightly,"A soldier like me, bonds with their armor. At first you dont really trust it, you dont know if it will hold. But over the months and years, it takes hits and endures. You come to trust it and rely upon it. In the end you trust your life to it without even thinking about it. Seeing it destroyed like this, is like seeing the corpse of a comrade. It saw me through four major battles against the UHV and countless skirmishes, and saved my life more times than I can count."

After a moment he nodded,"I'll bag it all up and have the blacksmith smelt it down into a weapon. I need to change how I fight, and I need to train, hard." This was the man he was, even after being grievously wounded, he still would not relent on his training. He had to strike harder, faster, more precisely. Facing Lilah he nodded,"Thank you. Truly, for recovering it." Dipping his head he waited for a moment before rising to his feet to let his eyes meet hers.

Black Fire Lord

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:17 pm
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                βž₯Genin

Lilah just watched not really piping into his thoughts. She just didn't really she it, after all she had nothing. Whatever she had was destroyed and since then she's had no attachments to objects. Her clothes and armor could be shredded at anytime thanks to her bloodline. So she didn't wear armor and the only reason she bothered wearing clothes was for the elements. Though here she had been seriously considering just wearing the bare minimum. It was quite the tropical environment here and she doubted it would get cold. "I can't say I feel the same way or have ever felt like that about anything. For me armor is useless and more of a hindrance then anything. Clothes get rip to shreds all the time. I have to physically waste time taking them off to save them from getting torn up. This old UHV uniform, well you see it's condition, and that was me trying to take care of it. This used to be a normal fitting shirt on me, but I grew a lot. "

Lilah shrugged it off when he talked about getting it smelted down into a weapon. She didn't know that much about blacksmiths so she had no idea how that was supposed to happen. Or how you turned armor into a weapon, but that was why there were blacksmiths. When he thanked her and dipped his head it surprised her. "It's not as if I did it for you or anything. It was just a spur of the moment thing. Figured it was a hazard lying on the ground like that. Do no reason to thank me." She said shrugging and looking down at her own clothes for a moment. She felt a twinge of jealously just for a second. She had seen many girls in town with all sorts of nice clothes and this talk was making her realize just how much better they looked then her. She pushed it out of her mind though. She didn't need such things, they were just distractions anyways.

"Well think you are ready for another round of medical jutsu, we should be able to get you out of the hospital today, or if you want you can stay in here another night. But I do need you to go shopping with me, I don't exactly have any money myself so."

β—†οΏ€ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

β—†οΏ€ Passives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

β—†οΏ€ Other Additives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:00 pm
The way she spoke, Kairi almost felt sorry for her. Though not too much considering he had offered to buy her clothes before. Her response to his teasing elicited a chuckle from the man, she was adorable when she was like that. There was a term for that, tsundere. Though he would never call her such to her face. Giving another light chuckle he waved his hand,"I'll be fine. I can stand, and I am not bleeding anymore. The rest will heal in time." Gesturing over his shoulder he motioned for her to follow him. He was leaving with or without the nurses permission. Wearing nothing but the medical gown and light pants they had dressed him in, he headed for the reception area with his bag of armor in hand over his shoulder.

Making his way through the reception area he gave a wave to Chie,"Ma'am. If you have anything for me, send word and I will see it done." Giving a polite bow he continued on, again ignoring the protests of the nurses. He had s**t to do and he certainly wasn't about to lay stuck in the hospital.

[exit]
Black Fire Lord

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:36 pm
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                βž₯Genin

Lilah shook her head at Kairi, his stubbornness knew no bounds. He was just going to get up and walk out.
                                                                                Well she would have to give him a good snack for that later. When he was fully healed."Don't push yourself too hard. Because I swear if you open the wound again after I went through all the work. I'll make sure your hospital visit is much longer." It sounded like a threat but it was just Lilahs way of caring. In a very twisted way but what could one expect from someone like her. As they walked out the kage was there. She intelligently said nothing and ignored the Kages presence. Hopefully she was to busy to notice hers. But if course Kairi had to say something, so she just stood behind him essentially hiding from the Kage. She had no desire to talk to a new Kage. Least she knew the old mages ways. Now it was a whole new game. As they exited the doors she sighed.
                                                                                "Did you have to say something, she wouldn'tof noticed us if you kept walking. Ehh whatever, off to go shop."

β—†οΏ€ RYOx 0,000 x β—†οΏ€ ACx 2,500
                                                                                β—†οΏ€ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

β—†οΏ€ Passives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

β—†οΏ€ Other Additives
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

●
                                                                                    ●
                                                                                    ●

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie rose when Masato entered the waiting room. He was still in hospital wounds, but his curse seal was present to the eye. Masato seemed to enjoy showing off his chest. When the man thanked her, Chie's eyes shifted. "You're welcome." She said dispassionately. There was quite a lot working on through her mind. All of this confused her. She had a lot of questions that she needed to ask. Just before she could ask any of them, however, an Anbu appeared beside her. The agent whispered something to her and then departed. "How interesting." She said. Chie then turned back to the jonin in front of her. Her posture changed as her arms folded in front of her in contempt. "Tell me Masato, when you were under the influence of the corrupted chakra, did you attack any members of our collective village?" She said rhetorically. She wanted to give him the ability to defend himself before she executed justice.

〖×〗【TITLE: Uzukage】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 12 || 】○【SPEED: 12 || 】○【REFLEX: 12 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 12 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,880 || 1,960】○【STAMINA: 1,650 || 1,675】○【NATURE: 240 || 1,150】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
____β˜…_
β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜… Description Goes Here

Technique(s) Active:

_β˜† [ Rank ] Shadow Clone
____β˜… At the Academy
____β˜… At the office
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

All jutsu learned are available to teach.

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Korabo S-ranked
___β—‹ Able to use Korabo up to A-ranked with herself.
_β˜† Electric Resistance Training
___β—‹ Negates harm from own lightning ninjutsu
_β˜† Ninjutsu Alchemy
___β—‹ This technique allows Chie to passively Korabo two jutsu together. The limitations of this are as such. First of all, the technique works passively only up to one rank below Chie's current Korabo level. This means that if Chie's Korabo level is A-ranked then it can only be used at a B-ranked potential, which means that Chie can only Korabo two B-ranked techniques to use the korabo skill at A-ranked. This assures that this benefit does not allow the user to passively perform techniques one rank higher than they can usually. Second of all, this technique only applies when Chie korabo's with herself. If she korabos with an ally or a clone then this benefit is non-applicable. Finally, an additional charge of 10 chakra per rank of the final product technique is required to be paid. So if the user Korabo two B-ranked techniques, (the user must also pay for each individual skill), then the final technique would be an A-ranked skill, and thus would cost 50 more chakra to perform this way. Overall this technique's only purpose is to make Chie more cool by utilizing all of her elements and having them combine into super cool ways like a wizard should.
_β˜† Hidden Mist Vision
___β—‹ Sees clearly during hidden mist technique, or mist in general.
_β˜† Fire Resistance Training
___β—‹ Negates harm from own fire ninjutsu
_β˜† True Belief
___β—‹ The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability. Increases Stamina by +25 for every style mastered.
_β˜† Enlightenment
___β—‹ Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage. The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
_β˜† Impact Resistance
___β—‹ The user acclimates to using the cestus in a battle setting by pounding away at a training dummy with the cestus. By analyzing the feedback of different forms of strikes, the user finds a way to minimize any damage they may take from their own strikes. Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
_β˜† Focal Point
___β—‹ The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
_β˜† Thread Walking
___β—‹ By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation.
_β˜† Advanced Thread Walking
___β—‹ he user is now able to both run and fight while balancing on threads and wires without penalties, though doing these things at the same time is widely regarded as infeasible.
_β˜† Blessed Rain
___β—‹ The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Their chakra pool is increased by +35.
_β˜† Insight Rain
___β—‹ The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
_β˜† Torrential Blessings
___β—‹ Having completed all that the user may learn, they have but one task left to complete: the user must practice controlling the flow of chakra, and be sure that their control is the finest that it can be. By doing so, they must repeat the exercise performed earlier with Blessed Rain, all the while, they perform technique to the brink of exhaustion. This training receives no reductions. Chakra pool is increased by +65.
_β˜† The Task of the Next Generation
___β—‹ Upon the master of the school of Shigure Souen Ryu, it's the user's responsibility to develop the next generation! The user is granted one [1] custom slot usable only for a personal Shigure Souen technique.
_β˜† Basic Endurance Training
___β—‹ The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
_β˜† Extreme Climate Resistance Training
___β—‹ The user spends a great deal of time completely immersed in the most intense weather the region has to offer. Following this training, the user does not suffer from adverse climate effects. Additionally, using one or more of the Pi, Qua, and Quan techniques in any combination increases the user's fortitude slightly for one post, to a max of one [1] descriptive rank per trained level in the Soft Physical Formless Style.
_β˜† Advanced Endurance Training
___β—‹ The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of techniques in this Style are reduced by half if the practitioner has used the same technique at some point in the last two posts.
_β˜† Pi Qua
___β—‹ By repeating the transition between the Pi and Qua techniques repeatedly, the user becomes able to perform them quickly enough that starting with one and transitioning into the other only consumes one action for the post, and also cannot be interrupted if the first hits.
_β˜† Pi Qua Quan
___β—‹ After learning all other techniques in this Style, the practitioner runs through them all again, stringing them together in the longest combo they can. Following this training, the practitioner finds themselves capable of using all techniques in the Style up to the highest learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style for 10 less Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.
_β˜† Acclimation
___β—‹ The user acclimates to moving in their armor by wearing it during normal daily activities. After completing this training, the user can move in any armor as though it were properly fitted for them personally. This provides one descriptive rank in strength and fortitude to techniques using the armor per stage learned in this Style.
_β˜† Shifting Position
___β—‹ The user practices their art by moving across a shifting surface--such as sand or mud--with their armor. Following the completion of this training, the user becomes significantly harder to topple while armored; all incoming techniques that would move the user are treated as one rank lower in strength when determining of how far the user is moved, and the user can no longer be toppled by techniques lower in rank than their armor.
_β˜† Knight's Blade
___β—‹ The user studies and acquaints themselves with the many different types of defensive armaments, from shields to armor to defensive items like the forehead protectors that Shinobi Villages use. In the process, they become able to apply any armor techniques to protective armaments and vice-versa.

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Masato's eyes would shift attentively as the VORTEX ninja appeared before Chie, whispering reports to the woman. His eyes narrowed as they worked peerless to read the lips of the operative. He snorted. His thankful nature compromised momentarily as she fired the first question at him. Before answering he had to wonder how non canonical occurrences affected the main story line. " Don't play games. I wasn't the only one who was affected. I certainly didn't harm anyone in that feral state. In fact....when the leader of that group used whatever blood magic to control me to fight other village ninja and eat em' I fought it off." His eyes were full of fire as he pressed the counter argument.

---

〖×〗【TITLE: Jonin】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: Konin || +21 】○【SPEED: Konin || +21 】○【REFLEX: Konin || +21 】○【FORTITUDE: Konin || +12 】○【CHAKRA: 1,060 || 1,060】○【STAMINA:1,205 || 1,205】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Personal Attributes:

_β˜†
β€’ Berserker Discipline
_β˜† :Your external training and devotion to taijutsu has allowed you to have moderately increased Strength and Fortitude.
_β˜† Your hardened body allows you to mitigate the pain/status effect of an incoming attack for two post per body rank, allowing you to continue the fight until the pain or hazards settle in.
_β˜†Furthermore, if lethal damage is suffered then the delaying ability will be nullified for that effect.
β€’ Brawler Discipline
_β˜† All Locked Formless are treated as Complex for interactions with other techniques.
β€’ "Masato Smash" PA
β€’ "Adaptive Nature" PA
β€’ "Melee Prodigy" PA
_β˜† While the eyes of the user are active, every other rank of the eyes (1 tomoe, 3 tomoe, eternal), a slight reflex boost is conferred.
_β˜† The study of Ninshuu Masato has embarked upon unifies him with those around him. Any religious missions completed with another individual count towards collaboration training with that individual equal to the posts done to complete the mission.

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Enlightenment
___β—‹ The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage.
_β˜† Shooter Stance
___β—‹ Any techniques from this Style gain a mild strength boost per mastered stage if used while in this stance.
_β˜† Upgraded Caliber
___β—‹ When in the shooter stance, the strength of their strikes is increased moderately instead of mildly.
_β˜† Magnum
___β—‹ Grants a slight striking speed increase per mastered stage of this style.
_β˜† Designated Marksman
___β—‹ Allows offensive techniques to be Complex, sending dense chakra orbs from their fists to extend their impacting range as well as allowing them to now "punch" ninjutsu. The chakra orbs will hit with 2x the strength of their normal punch, and travel at 2x the speed of their punch for 30 meters.
_β˜† Whirlwind Training
___β—‹ The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms.
___β—‹ Raises the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style.
___β—‹ These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style.
___β—‹ The user may switch directions when landing a flip, allowing for one to flip backwards and then forwards and vice versa without a moment's hesitation.
___β—‹ May use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction.
_β˜† Perfecting Balance
___β—‹ Balance and endurance are increased, allowing them to run faster than the average person without losing their balance.
___β—‹ Every Soft Physical Formless technique used confers one descriptive rank of speed to the user for the duration of the fight. ___β—‹ Attempts to throw the user off-balance that are of a lower rank than the user’s highest trained rank in the Soft Physical Formless Style automatically fail to do so.
___β—‹ Simple techniques in this Style and related Formless techniques are treated as Complex.
___β—‹ The maximum speed for all techniques in this Style at one rank lower than the highest trained rank of the practitioner’s Hard Physical Formless Style.
___β—‹ The user needs only a single hand to wield their massive weapon. When wielding it with two hands, techniques from this Style that consume an extra activation when used above the user's body rank do not do so.
___β—‹Protects the user from damaging themselves with their own techniques and is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat.
___β—‹ Protects the user from damaging themselves with their own techniques and is able to withstand mild currents.
_β˜† Botany Journeyman
_β˜† Sage of Ninshuu
___β—‹ Converts the S - Rank mission's Korabo effects to combine chakra and stamina pools together for all linked persons forever. ___β—‹ Reduces ability to Kai out of genjutsu by 1 rank and raises chakra cost of Kai by an additional rank.
___β—‹ By Concentrating, Tactician can gain information of one known technique per post of concentration automatically draining A Rank chakra/ stamina.
___β—‹ Can alter origin point of projectile techniques by 3 meters per rank [ 12 meters ]

**LEARNING -
**MISSION -
**MISSION -

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie slammed her foot on the ground when Masato tried to justify his actions. "Most people didn't try and level the residential district when they were influenced by the chakra!" She said harshly. She then took a deep breath. "However, you are right. There's no reason to be coy." She straightened out her intentions. "Other affected ninja who committed atrocious acts during this incident are also being sentenced. In regards to you, you are correct. You didn't deliver kill or maim anyone during this ordeal. What I am more concerned about, however, is the fact that you did succumb to the chakra. Now that you have become the host to literally the most powerful demon in the world, it is imperative to me that you do not lose yourself to its influence." Chie would only ask this next question one time. You need to answer me now, and answer me honestly. Are you ready to endure the training necessary to keep that demon under control and serve as the beacon of Uzushiogakure? Your resume prior to this incident was impressive, and now with the demon your potential will be nearly unstoppable. However, if you are not able to harness these abilities, or if you see yourself not remaining a citizen of this nation, than speak now so that someone who will perform the task the village needs."

〖×〗【TITLE: Uzukage】○【RANK: A-Rank】○【STRENGTH: 12 || 】○【SPEED: 12 || 】○【REFLEX: 12 ||】○【FORTITUDE: 12 ||】○【CHAKRA: 1,880 || 1,960】○【STAMINA: 1,650 || 1,675】○【NATURE: 240 || 1,150】

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
____β˜…_
β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜… Description Goes Here

Technique(s) Active:

____β˜… At the Academy
____β˜… At the office
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

All jutsu learned are available to teach.

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Korabo S-ranked
___β—‹ Able to use Korabo up to A-ranked with herself.
_β˜† Electric Resistance Training
___β—‹ Negates harm from own lightning ninjutsu
_β˜† Ninjutsu Alchemy
___β—‹ This technique allows Chie to passively Korabo two jutsu together. The limitations of this are as such. First of all, the technique works passively only up to one rank below Chie's current Korabo level. This means that if Chie's Korabo level is A-ranked then it can only be used at a B-ranked potential, which means that Chie can only Korabo two B-ranked techniques to use the korabo skill at A-ranked. This assures that this benefit does not allow the user to passively perform techniques one rank higher than they can usually. Second of all, this technique only applies when Chie korabo's with herself. If she korabos with an ally or a clone then this benefit is non-applicable. Finally, an additional charge of 10 chakra per rank of the final product technique is required to be paid. So if the user Korabo two B-ranked techniques, (the user must also pay for each individual skill), then the final technique would be an A-ranked skill, and thus would cost 50 more chakra to perform this way. Overall this technique's only purpose is to make Chie more cool by utilizing all of her elements and having them combine into super cool ways like a wizard should.
_β˜† Hidden Mist Vision
___β—‹ Sees clearly during hidden mist technique, or mist in general.
_β˜† Fire Resistance Training
___β—‹ Negates harm from own fire ninjutsu
_β˜† True Belief
___β—‹ The user has meditated and trained long enough in this monk art to understand how important true belief is. By understanding the power of the spirit over the mind, and the mind over the body, the user has increased their stamina by sheer will power alone, as well as increased their toughness and durability. Increases Stamina by +25 for every style mastered.
_β˜† Enlightenment
___β—‹ Meditation and spiritual exploration and understand yields interesting results. Due to the greater understanding of the self, the user is more aware of the connection between their mind, body and spirit, and how to utilize that connection. The user is now slightly more skilled at just about everything. Striking, blocking, moving, absorbing, and taking damage. The user's strength and fortitude is increased heavily.
_β˜† Impact Resistance
___β—‹ The user acclimates to using the cestus in a battle setting by pounding away at a training dummy with the cestus. By analyzing the feedback of different forms of strikes, the user finds a way to minimize any damage they may take from their own strikes. Upon completing this training, the user suffers no recoil damage from techniques from any non-Rigorous Taijutsu or Bukijutsu Style up to either the highest trained rank in this Style or the highest trained rank in the Hard Physical Formless Style, whichever is lower, and does not suffer damage from striking anything harder than their fists.
_β˜† Focal Point
___β—‹ The user meditates through combat, taking time to narrow their focus to their Chakra pathways. In so doing, they become innately aware of when they are being observed in combat, and can pinpoint the locations of anyone below their rank observing them within one meter.
_β˜† Thread Walking
___β—‹ By using Chakra to focus the mind, the user becomes able to balance enough on thin platforms to use Bukijutsu techniques without any penalties. Covers only balancing on solid structures at least one inch wide, not moving or unstable structures. Also allows the user to balance and move on wires during its activation.
_β˜† Advanced Thread Walking
___β—‹ he user is now able to both run and fight while balancing on threads and wires without penalties, though doing these things at the same time is widely regarded as infeasible.
_β˜† Blessed Rain
___β—‹ The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Their chakra pool is increased by +35.
_β˜† Insight Rain
___β—‹ The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.
_β˜† Torrential Blessings
___β—‹ Having completed all that the user may learn, they have but one task left to complete: the user must practice controlling the flow of chakra, and be sure that their control is the finest that it can be. By doing so, they must repeat the exercise performed earlier with Blessed Rain, all the while, they perform technique to the brink of exhaustion. This training receives no reductions. Chakra pool is increased by +65.
_β˜† The Task of the Next Generation
___β—‹ Upon the master of the school of Shigure Souen Ryu, it's the user's responsibility to develop the next generation! The user is granted one [1] custom slot usable only for a personal Shigure Souen technique.
_β˜† Basic Endurance Training
___β—‹ The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of X-Rank techniques in this Style are reduced by 5, down to a minimum cost of 5.
_β˜† Extreme Climate Resistance Training
___β—‹ The user spends a great deal of time completely immersed in the most intense weather the region has to offer. Following this training, the user does not suffer from adverse climate effects. Additionally, using one or more of the Pi, Qua, and Quan techniques in any combination increases the user's fortitude slightly for one post, to a max of one [1] descriptive rank per trained level in the Soft Physical Formless Style.
_β˜† Advanced Endurance Training
___β—‹ The user practices holding any stances they know in the most extreme weather of their region, as far from anyone else as is practical. After completing practice, the Stamina costs of techniques in this Style are reduced by half if the practitioner has used the same technique at some point in the last two posts.
_β˜† Pi Qua
___β—‹ By repeating the transition between the Pi and Qua techniques repeatedly, the user becomes able to perform them quickly enough that starting with one and transitioning into the other only consumes one action for the post, and also cannot be interrupted if the first hits.
_β˜† Pi Qua Quan
___β—‹ After learning all other techniques in this Style, the practitioner runs through them all again, stringing them together in the longest combo they can. Following this training, the practitioner finds themselves capable of using all techniques in the Style up to the highest learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style for 10 less Stamina, to a minimum of 5 Stamina.
_β˜† Acclimation
___β—‹ The user acclimates to moving in their armor by wearing it during normal daily activities. After completing this training, the user can move in any armor as though it were properly fitted for them personally. This provides one descriptive rank in strength and fortitude to techniques using the armor per stage learned in this Style.
_β˜† Shifting Position
___β—‹ The user practices their art by moving across a shifting surface--such as sand or mud--with their armor. Following the completion of this training, the user becomes significantly harder to topple while armored; all incoming techniques that would move the user are treated as one rank lower in strength when determining of how far the user is moved, and the user can no longer be toppled by techniques lower in rank than their armor.
_β˜† Knight's Blade
___β—‹ The user studies and acquaints themselves with the many different types of defensive armaments, from shields to armor to defensive items like the forehead protectors that Shinobi Villages use. In the process, they become able to apply any armor techniques to protective armaments and vice-versa.

**LEARNING - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]
[ ]
[ ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]
Kondo Kaicho

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Kondo Kaicho
Vice Captain

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

The woman's posturing came to an end. It seemed the two were more than capable of being entirely direct with one another. It was refreshing to have someone capable of that level of conversation. He smirked, happy with the discovery. Chie's admitted to peeking in on his records. She hadn't been in role long enough to memorize it...chances were that she looked into him after their co-op mission some months back. He replied readily. " Truth is...the nine tail and I already had a heart to heart. He lost then so I can't see him winning now." His confidence was radiant upon his figure as he continued. " A beacon? Don't go giving me a big head or nothin'...but yeah. Nariomi Sensei was able to control Chomei. I can control Kurama. It's the last thing to do so he can see I've surpassed him."

Masato triumphantly placed his closed hand on his chest, smiling boldly. " Masato Umechika can never be defeated. That's a promise."

---

Technique(s) Used:

_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Technique(s) Active:
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…
_β˜† [ Rank ]
____β˜…

Personal Attributes:

_β˜†
β€’ Berserker Discipline
β€’ Brawler Discipline
β€’ "Masato Smash" PA
β€’ "Adaptive Nature" PA
β€’ "Melee Prodigy" PA

Passive Effects:
_β˜† Enlightenment
_β˜† Shooter Stance
_β˜† Upgraded Caliber
_β˜† Magnum
_β˜† Designated Marksman
_β˜† Whirlwind Training
_β˜† Perfecting Balance
_β˜† Botany Journeyman
_β˜† Sage of Ninshuu

**LEARNING -
**MISSION -
**MISSION -

Mattysandwich

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items