Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
I can't believe I'm on here again Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Long Have You Been On Gaia?
  I'm brand new!
  It's been a year or two.
  I joined between 2012 and 2016.
  I am one of the ancients.
View Results

Xxlost_in_midnightxX

Anxious Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:06 pm
Wow, so hi everyone.

I was real active on gaia in 2009ish (in case you couldn't tell by the structure of my username), but I haven't really been on since around early 2012. Nostalgia got the better of me, and google saved my password, so I logged in. I met so many cool people on here back in the day, hell, I met my boyfriend, soon to be fiance hopefully, on an rp post in this very guild!

It's a little bittersweet being knowing everyone else has probably moved on. Maybe I'm just being sentimental, but something in me really wants to be active, or at least somewhat active, on here again. So, hi I guess. Hi again.

It's good to be back.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:29 pm
"One of the ancients" XD

I am from the 2009ish era as well, even though I had to make a new account when I came back in 2017.

I know this is an older topic but I do share your sentiment and really want to bring Gaia back to it's old glory of community and activity.  

Octavia Divina

Predestined Consumer

Xxlost_in_midnightxX

Anxious Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:38 am
Octavia Divina
"One of the ancients" XD

Ancients unite! Good to know there are more of us out here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:03 pm
In sort of the same boat. lol I pop back on here and there (have periodically for a while), but it's hard to get back into Gaia. Not a lot of group roleplays (and back in the day, lots didn't last long anyways), and I'm not into 1x1's.

I'd definitely come back if there was more consistency, but I'm finding that with roleplaying these days, it's more about finding a group of interested and dedicated people who'll stick with a story for months (or longer), even if they don't respond for a few days or more.

Anyways, just saw this here and felt the need to chime in. I certainly would like to be more active in the guild, but kind of waiting to see if anyone actually wants to do group rps and is willing to stick to them.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xxlost_in_midnightxX

Anxious Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:48 pm
Lord Sithious
In sort of the same boat.

I feel that hella. Thought I had it a while back, we even made a discord server, but it all kinda fell through. Let me know if you ever have anything in mind, I'd love to join a real dedicated game.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:01 pm
Does joining in 2010 count as being "one of the ancients"?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Xxlost_in_midnightxX

Anxious Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:47 pm
Your Boy Roy
Does joining in 2010 count as being "one of the ancients"?

That's still eight years, I'd definitely call you a young ancient.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:46 pm
Yay! I get to be part of the Ancient Club! lol  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Octavia Divina

Predestined Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:54 am
Xxlost_in_midnightxX
Lord Sithious
In sort of the same boat.

I feel that hella. Thought I had it a while back, we even made a discord server, but it all kinda fell through. Let me know if you ever have anything in mind, I'd love to join a real dedicated game.

Same here! I have been looking around and it seems like there are plenty of people starting RPs but no one is really joining together to get one going. Lately I've been on maybe once or twice a week but if there was a RP started I would be quite a bit more active.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:59 am
Your Boy Roy
Yay! I get to be part of the Ancient Club! lol

The more the merrier I say! wink  

Octavia Divina

Predestined Consumer

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:30 am
I couldn’t help myself but ANCIENT NEO HAS ENTERED THE CHAT (been on Gaia since 2008 and just got back from a hiatus lol)

v u v I felt like a major part of me having fun with writing went missing with the hiatus so I’m back (might be a little inactive for a week) but I’m happy to see a few old farts here like me ; u ;  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:42 am
ll Neo ll
I couldn’t help myself but ANCIENT NEO HAS ENTERED THE CHAT (been on Gaia since 2008 and just got back from a hiatus lol)

v u v I felt like a major part of me having fun with writing went missing with the hiatus so I’m back (might be a little inactive for a week) but I’m happy to see a few old farts here like me ; u ;

Welcome back! What kind of writing do you like to do?  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:36 pm
Your Boy Roy
ll Neo ll

Thank you~ 4laugh
Oh I’m open to anything really, as long as there’s a lot of thought put into the post o 3 o the plot can always be worked on as we progress v u v

What about you? Since my response didn’t seem to narrow anything down xD
Sorry for the late response, my vacations just started officially owo  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:24 am
ll Neo ll
Your Boy Roy
ll Neo ll

Thank you~ 4laugh
Oh I’m open to anything really, as long as there’s a lot of thought put into the post o 3 o the plot can always be worked on as we progress v u v

XD it's fine. And, if you're asking about my writing, I...honestly don't think I write about anything good. There are some RPs that I work in on Gaia, though I can't help but feel that, at least in terms of writing, I possess a relatively low level of skill XD. I do it for fun, not because I'm good at it.  

Your Boy Roy

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:52 pm
Your Boy Roy
ll Neo ll
Your Boy Roy
ll Neo ll

Thank you~ 4laugh

XD it's fine. And, if you're asking about my writing, I...honestly don't think I write about anything good. There are some RPs that I work in on Gaia, though I can't help but feel that, at least in terms of writing, I possess a relatively low level of skill XD. I do it for fun, not because I'm good at it.

That’s either you being modest or telling the truth xD we all do it for fun, if we did it cause we were good at it, I think most of us would just stick to writing :U  
Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games