Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–
Custom Weapon / Armor Approvals Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:04 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai

Character: Shinji Gyukimaru Ketsueki
Link to profile: [x]
Weapon Name: Yuugure
Weapon Type: Variable Scythe
Weapon Size: Base length is 60 inches (5 feet, or 1.5 meters)
Weapon Weight: around 10 pounds
Description: Yuugure is a scythe made completely out of various metallic compounds, with the snaith of the weapon having the appearance comparable to a human spine. Meaning, it is segmented and bone-like in appearance, with slight protrusions from each of the segments opposite of the blade. The blade of the scythe is 24 inches long and is dark black in color, with what looks like a bird skull acting as the conduit to attach blade to snaith. The beak of the skull extends out past the snaith slightly, but is too dull to act as an extension of the weapons combat ability.
Ability Summary:
β€’ Expansion: By paying [5] Chakra, the segments of Yuugure's snaith detach and reveal a cord inside that changes the scythe into a bladed whip. The range of the weapon is up to 5 meters (16 feet). When the scythe extends, the blade shifts to where it is straight up and down rather than curving to the side. By paying another [5], the segments retract and the weapon returns to it's orignal shape.
β€’ Vampiric Slash: Each time Yuugure makes direct contact with an opponent, it drains [5] Chakra from them and transfers it to Shinji.

Defining Necros Dialect:

Green Boys: A.k.a Gucci Gang: Approved or Approved After Edits of the Gold Boys are Made.
Gold Boys: A.ka. Anything Gold: Pending but can be combined with Green Boys if only a small edit is needed where if that small edit is made it can be considered Gucci Gang
Orange Boys: A.k.a Anything Orange: Pending requiring a big edit and requiring said edit be re-reviewed in full.
Red Boys: A.k.a BIG NOPE, ITS GUNNA BE A NO FROM BE DOG: Denied in Full where any variation if anything like its initial is beyond salvation.
Blue Boys: A.k.a Anything Blue: This is just errata and clarifications and often notes of awareness designed to clarify intents and mechanics.

Gucci Gang  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:23 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai
Regalina Kaicho
Okay, character is officially approved, now to try for the custom weapon for the Expert discipline.. Also, how would I go about creating the Keystone technique? I was looking through various rules and systems and didn't see anything covering that..

Description: Yuugure is a scythe made completely out of various metallic compounds, with the snaith of the weapon having the appearance comparable to a human spine. Meaning, it is segmented and bone-like in appearance, with slight protrusions from each of the segments opposite of the blade. The blade of the scythe is 24 inches long and is dark black in color, with what looks like a bird skull acting as the conduit to attach blade to snaith. The beak of the skull extends out past the snaith slightly, but is too dull to act as an extension of the weapons combat ability.
Ability Summary:
β€’ Expansion: By paying [5] Chakra, the segments of Yuugure's snaith detach and reveal a cord inside that changes the scythe into a bladed whip. The range of the weapon is up to 5 meters (16 feet). When the scythe extends, the blade shifts to where it is straight up and down rather than curving to the side. By paying another [5], the segments retract and the weapon returns to it's orignal shape.
β€’ Vampiric Slash: Each time Yuugure makes direct contact with an opponent, it drains [5] Chakra from them and transfers it to Shinji.

Hello! C: Just a quick little thing Vampiric slash has to follow our rules of only being able to apply one application per technique use! (Meaning that if a technique says it hits you eight times you only lose 5 chakra chakra for it but if you use say seven activations at once theeen you could drain more) Make that change and it's perfect! Also this is completely up to you but if that change dampens it for you I could suggest maybe adding on a little bit to the second ability that says something like "collects ambient chakra left over from an opponent's jutsu too after collisions with anything attack that isn't simple it collects and gifts [5] of this chakra before it dissipates. You could even have it stack with the first ability!  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:36 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Evil Toaster Yokai
Regalina Kaicho
Okay, character is officially approved, now to try for the custom weapon for the Expert discipline.. Also, how would I go about creating the Keystone technique? I was looking through various rules and systems and didn't see anything covering that..

Ability Summary:

Hello! C: Just a quick little thing Vampiric slash has to follow our rules of only being able to apply one application per technique use! (Meaning that if a technique says it hits you eight times you only lose 5 chakra chakra for it but if you use say seven activations at once theeen you could drain more) Make that change and it's perfect! Also this is completely up to you but if that change dampens it for you I could suggest maybe adding on a little bit to the second ability that says something like "collects ambient chakra left over from an opponent's jutsu too after collisions with anything attack that isn't simple it collects and gifts [5] of this chakra before it dissipates. You could even have it stack with the first ability!

Oh, yeah lol I already had that in mind. I didn't think to put it in just cause it was a system built into the guild. I'll go in and change it though!
As for the addition, it isn't meant to be used like that (I'm not meaning to sound rude so sorry if that's how this comes off!). It's meant to be one of those "pays for itself" things. Seeing as it, in theory, would drain the 5 chakra at least a couple of times during a battle sequence, then 2 instances of chakra drain would cover both the activation and de-activation costs of the first ability.

I do have a question though.. So, I chose the Expert discipline when I made my character, but I have no idea what to do in terms of creating the Keystone technique that it talks about.. Do you mind explaining how I go about that?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:54 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai
Evanescently Magnificent
Evil Toaster Yokai
Regalina Kaicho

Ability Summary:

Oh, yeah lol I already had that in mind. I didn't think to put it in just cause it was a system built into the guild. I'll go in and change it though!
As for the addition, it isn't meant to be used like that (I'm not meaning to sound rude so sorry if that's how this comes off!). It's meant to be one of those "pays for itself" things. Seeing as it, in theory, would drain the 5 chakra at least a couple of times during a battle sequence, then 2 instances of chakra drain would cover both the activation and de-activation costs of the first ability.

I do have a question though.. So, I chose the Expert discipline when I made my character, but I have no idea what to do in terms of creating the Keystone technique that it talks about.. Do you mind explaining how I go about that?

Oh right! Sorry I meant to answer that. A keystone is basically a powered up custom ability. I know we don't have a rule set on it but basically for you it would be a custom technique that revolves around something to do with your sythe! That actual rules for keystone are left purposefully vague because they are supposed to be powerful but they DO have a limit of being like three custom effects combined or four if you give it a good enough drawback  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:58 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
size=9]Oh right! Sorry I meant to answer that. A keystone is basically a powered up custom ability. I know we don't have a rule set on it but basically for you it would be a custom technique that revolves around something to do with your sythe! That actual rules for keystone are left purposefully vague because they are supposed to be powerful but they DO have a limit of being like three custom effects combined or four if you give it a good enough drawback

So then I just go and submit a technique in the custom jutsu section then go through the required training post(s) to learn it?

And, on a slightly unrelated note, just so that I can jump in (in the morning) and work on getting the RP started, when it comes to the passives that learn an additional technique per post, should I word the post so that the character is working on training the additional technique or is it just something that happens?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:38 pm

Character: Belamos Karna
Armour Name: Sun Shield
Armour Type: Shield
Armour Size: 3 feet wide
Armour Weight: 12 lbs
Description: The Sun Shield is a simple, unadorned, piece of armor. It is a shield created by the god Utu himself and bestowed to his son Belamos Karna in his greatest time of need. The Sun Shield is a composed of a wooden base coated in a layer of glimmering bronze. Unlike normal bronze, however, this metal does not lose it's luster nor dents- eternally at a high degree of shine. The back of the shield houses two leather bands. One band secures the shield to Belamos's forearm and the other serves as a handhold to better leverage the shield in battle.
Ability Summary:
β€’ Utu's Shield: Belamos can raise his shield to defend against an attack. When he does he can create a wall of light before him to part a technique around his body. Utu's shield is an X Rank spiritual defense and is considered one rank higher in clashes with projectile ninjutsu.
β€’ Supernova: When Utu's Shield interacts with a technique, half of the energy used in the attack is stored in the shield. Belamos can released the stored energy in the form of a Nova Release Blast upon contact. Must pay half the value of the attack as Stamina to maintain a hold on the Sunshield. The Shield can store 320 Chakra in it and can use that chakra to determine what rank to cast Supernova at.
β€’ Holy Reflection: If the Sunshield is used to defend against a projectile technique Belamos can pay the cost of the technique to reflect it back at the caster. The technique cannot be dismissed by the original caster- it must either be dodged or blocked. If Holy Reflection is used after half of the chakra is absorbed due to Supernova's Ability, Belamos will pay half of the remaining chakra amount to redirect what is left over back.

Character: Belamos Karna
Armour Name: Flame's Mantle
Armour Type: Medium Armor: Breastplate, Grieves, Bracer and Helmet
Armour Size: Fitted to Belamos
Armour Weight: 12 pounds
Description: A set of armor given to Belamos Karna by his father Utu at his greatest time of need- Flame's Mantle is a regal piece of upmost beauty and craftsmanship. The helmet is a simple one, composed in the style of Spartans with a horsehair plume going lengthwise on the top. The breastplate is adorned with his crest- a golden sun with a red spear in the middle of it. The greaves and bracers are simple pieces with leather straps that help them attach to Belamos's appendages.
Ability Summary:
β€’ A King's Path: While wearing his Helmet, Belamos can Kai out of Genjutsu as if they were one rank lower as well as the number of affected senses by genjutsu is decreased by one to a minimum of one.
β€’ Fire's Embrace: While wearing his Bracers, Katon, Bloodline as well as Custom Techniques deal more damage to armor (every two attacks higher rank than the armor's value will add up to three attacks worth against it), and defensive techs lose any overwhelming traits in a clash with the used techniques
β€’ Divine Radiance: While wearing his Breastplate, once every two posts Belamos can cast either Purifying Light or Magnificence of Light for no activation cost.

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:46 pm
Evil Toaster Yokai
Evanescently Magnificent
size=9]Oh right! Sorry I meant to answer that. A keystone is basically a powered up custom ability. I know we don't have a rule set on it but basically for you it would be a custom technique that revolves around something to do with your sythe! That actual rules for keystone are left purposefully vague because they are supposed to be powerful but they DO have a limit of being like three custom effects combined or four if you give it a good enough drawback

So then I just go and submit a technique in the custom jutsu section then go through the required training post(s) to learn it?

And, on a slightly unrelated note, just so that I can jump in (in the morning) and work on getting the RP started, when it comes to the passives that learn an additional technique per post, should I word the post so that the character is working on training the additional technique or is it just something that happens?

Keystone Jutsu -- No Guideline that exists right now, this is my write up for that said guideline that needs to be done.

-> Are automatically variable or can vary between multiple ranks, does not cost additional Custom Slots because of this.
-> A Keystone jutsu is what can be described as a signature technique with a plethora of abilities that can accomplish what normal Custom Jutsu cannot. Most custom jutsu accomplish up two two distinct effects, sometimes three with some kind of drawback. Keystone techniques however are variable in both their effect and power ranking to greater emphasize their tag as a "Signature" jutsu
-> Keystones may not grant any Stat Boosts outside of the normal means or rules that are currently set in place, with an exception of being able to affect [2] DR a rank as opposed to the standard [1]. -> Keystones with this effect need a drawback.
-> Keystone are not exempt to the current rules, meaning no overwhelming, gravity bending, etc.
-> Seems the original idea of the Keystones was to give powerful yet specialized effects that are then built off of with additional Custom jutsu to expand upon the Keystone's power, this in turn can probably allow these derivative techniques carry over portions of the parent technique.
-> A Keystone is still a technique like any other ability, a varied technique that has a greater power scale, versatility (which I touched on with automatically being granted the ability to be X-Rank and its derivative customs granted by Genius Keystone and Human Sage)
-> Durrations for Keystones can be a lot longer than normal Customs, being 10 posts as a generally acceptable length
-> Keystone actually doesn't take a Custom slot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:10 am
Dexterous Prince

THE FUN RUINER IS HERE.

How much energy is supernova storing and what is the rank of the blast? This is going to cost you an activation so I would suggest that you give it a max capacity of something like 240 chakra and you can freely spend this chakra to determine the rank of your blast. I would also suggest not using it with your third ability only because if you absorb chakra then that jutsu loses strength for its collision when you reflect and thus probably not be worth what you're thinking!

Kings path can't affect someone else's chakra reductions when there is so no counter play (because you're just putting the helmet on and you're done). Not sure what I could offer to replace this effect with.

What is Fire Embrace doing? You throw an S ranked attack at a heavy armor and it's getting hit as if it was being hit by two extra attacks?

Divine Radiance do you get an activation from divine persona?

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:56 am

Character: Lohner Uzumaki
Weapon Name: Shield of the Covenant (Snake)
Weapon Type: Shield
Weapon Size: Medium
Weapon Weight: 3lbs
Description: A scale rent from the flesh of the Snake Ginda, lashed with Senju vines to create a heater shield. The face of the shield bears a pearlescent sheen, reflecting the colours of Ginda in a shimmered pattern. An aura of Natural Chakra flows freely from the outer surface of shield.
Ability Summary:
β€’ Enkindle: A scale of the giant snake Ginda, just as it once shifted the natural chakra of the world for Ginda, now it does the same for Lohner. Once per turn, the wielder may use the shield to defend against an incoming assault and activate this ability. The user gains any chakra from the opponent's assault as Senjutsu Chakra, up to the stamina used in defense or A-Rank, whichever is lower.
β€’ Signati Armis: This Shield falls under the effect of Signati Armis' summon, and appears as part of the Heavy Armor call.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:25 pm
Character: Clementia Anna Fortressa
Weapon Name: Azura
Weapon Type: Ranged// projectile// short range// knife
Weapon Size: 9 inches with a 8 inch bottom blade
Weapon Weight: 5 pounds
Description: Made for versatility the weapon was made with the intention of storing bone bullets or metal spikes, the mini launcher has 6 chambers allowing for 6 shots before needing to be reloaded, though it takes the two types of materials by adding in chakra the seal in the chambers activate placing a explosive seal on the bullets inside allowing for a third type of projectile explosive. the mini launcher is made with a chakra steel blade embedded on the top and bottom of the gun allowing it to act as a makeshift knife. sturdy this blade is sharp its weight comes from the blacksmiths method used to make the blade folding the metal over and over similar to how katanas are made. not using gun powder but instead using a spring system it launches the projectiles at high speeds able to pierce through flesh wood and thin metals such as chains. taking inspiration from the land of snow this device is a miniature version of the kunai launcher they have developed other inspirations come from the puppet master sasori and his senbon launcher. the shape is a original design by its researcher Clementia. made for quick and easy use while being compact for travel. bone bullets are loaded into the chambers by either placing ones palm on the chambers or having them per-made. Reloading consumes on action
Ability Summary:
β€’ NameHere: Explosive infusion:
Rank: X By adding chakra to the chamber the user can infuse a explosive effect similar to explosive tags. in addition with a bone bullet causes a shrapnel effect the explosive seals are the same type used on the explosive tags while the method of the continuous uses is based of the explosive sword that came from the mist. once a set of bullets are loaded into the chamber of the launcher chakra can be infused much like chakra steel after the one handed hand seal. The explosion is roughly 2-feet per rank of chakra invested into the bullet. Shrapnel Rounds are treated to have a [Slight] increase in [Strength] per rank while explosive rounds are treated as [Spiritual]. Shrapnel rounds can have their explosion delayed into the following post.( one hand seal half tiger ) the explosive bullets have two types of activation a delayed blast and instant delayed blasts will consume stamina then chakra upon activation. while it can be a instant effect which would consume only chakra instead.
β€’ NameHere: Overheat slash:

After firing six rounds the heat from firing the bullets are stored into the blades, storing this heat then releasing it by using a single handseal the blade will glow a bright blue. This lasts 4 post on contact, the heat will simply cause a burning effect this is due to the seals engraved on the side of the blade. Used correctly the blade can be used to cauterize wounds or cause 3rd degree burns. If making contact with an enemy weapon will attempt to disarm them via these burns equal to the B-rank or inflict burns of the B-rank.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:24 am
Wolfe Whitehorn

Character: Lohner Uzumaki
Weapon Name: Shield of the Covenant (Snake)
Weapon Type: Shield
Weapon Size: Medium
Weapon Weight: 3lbs
Description: A scale rent from the flesh of the Snake Ginda, lashed with Senju vines to create a heater shield. The face of the shield bears a pearlescent sheen, reflecting the colours of Ginda in a shimmered pattern. An aura of Natural Chakra flows freely from the outer surface of shield.
Ability Summary:
β€’ Enkindle: A scale of the giant snake Ginda, just as it once shifted the natural chakra of the world for Ginda, now it does the same for Lohner. Once per turn, the wielder may use the shield to defend against an incoming assault and activate this ability. The user gains any chakra from the opponent's assault as Senjutsu Chakra, up to the stamina used in defense or A-Rank, whichever is lower.
β€’ Signati Armis: This Shield falls under the effect of Signati Armis' summon, and appears as part of the Heavy Armor call.

Evanescently Magnificent

NecroPlant

Experimental Approval here.

Needs to be an upward limit to what can be absorbed. And what this can actually be used for. Does it count to your limits or is it a seperate limit altogether? Convened with another and they suggested an upward limit of [240]. Maximally would give an upward limit of how many absorptions available (looking at [2] or [3] so it remains lower than the referenced Custom).

Other issues might come up. Unknown territories here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:28 am
Overlord Diaus
Weapon Size: Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum with a 8 inch bottom blade
Description: Made for versatility the weapon was made with the intention of storing bone bullets or metal, the gun has 6 chambers allowing for 6 shots before needing to be reloaded, though it takes the two types of bullets by adding in chakra the seal in the chambers activate placing a explosive seal on the bullets inside allowing for a third type of bullet explosive, using bone for this type of attack adds a shrapnel effect as well. the gun is made with a chakra steel blade embedded on the top and bottom of the gun allowing it to act as a makeshift knife. sturdy this blade is sharp its weight comes from the blacksmiths method used to make the blade folding the metal over and over similar to how katanas are made
Ability Summary:
β€’ NameHere: Explosive infusion: By adding chakra to the chamber the user can infuse a explosive effect similar to explosive tags. in addtion with a bone bullet causes a shrapnel effect( one hand seal half tiger )
β€’ NameHere: Overheat slash: After firing six rounds the heat from firing the bullets are stored into the blades, storing this heat then releasing it by using a single handseal the blade will glow a bright blue. on contact the heat will simply cause a burning effect this is due to the seals engraved on the side of the blade. used correctly the blade can be used to cauterize wounds or cause 3rd degree burns.

Evanescently Magnificent

Sorry. I can't approve this. We currently don't allow guns. However it is most likely passable in another weapon type (crossbow, launcher, etc.)

The base idea of this weapon is not inherently broken or anything. But... Firearms do not currently have a presence in our guild's time/lore, and if we did it wouldn't jump several technological leaps to a six chambered revolver.

I have to ask for a repurposed version of this that doesn't go against the current technology state in the guild. While, yes there are mechanized units in the form of puppets and other bizarre entities, this is a rather specific nit pick that can't be allowed right now.  

-x- Rei -x-

O.G. Vampire

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:31 pm
-x- Rei -x-
Overlord Diaus
Weapon Size: Colt Anaconda .44 Magnum with a 8 inch bottom blade
Description: Made for versatility the weapon was made with the intention of storing bone bullets or metal, the gun has 6 chambers allowing for 6 shots before needing to be reloaded, though it takes the two types of bullets by adding in chakra the seal in the chambers activate placing a explosive seal on the bullets inside allowing for a third type of bullet explosive, using bone for this type of attack adds a shrapnel effect as well. the gun is made with a chakra steel blade embedded on the top and bottom of the gun allowing it to act as a makeshift knife. sturdy this blade is sharp its weight comes from the blacksmiths method used to make the blade folding the metal over and over similar to how katanas are made
Ability Summary:
β€’ NameHere: Explosive infusion: By adding chakra to the chamber the user can infuse a explosive effect similar to explosive tags. in addtion with a bone bullet causes a shrapnel effect( one hand seal half tiger )
β€’ NameHere: Overheat slash: After firing six rounds the heat from firing the bullets are stored into the blades, storing this heat then releasing it by using a single handseal the blade will glow a bright blue. on contact the heat will simply cause a burning effect this is due to the seals engraved on the side of the blade. used correctly the blade can be used to cauterize wounds or cause 3rd degree burns.

Evanescently Magnificent

Sorry. I can't approve this. We currently don't allow guns. However it is most likely passable in another weapon type (crossbow, launcher, etc.)

The base idea of this weapon is not inherently broken or anything. But... Firearms do not currently have a presence in our guild's time/lore, and if we did it wouldn't jump several technological leaps to a six chambered revolver.

I have to ask for a repurposed version of this that doesn't go against the current technology state in the guild. While, yes there are mechanized units in the form of puppets and other bizarre entities, this is a rather specific nit pick that can't be allowed right now.
its my bad for using the term gun. its more launcher since it doesn't even use gun powder. ill edit a few things but it uses the same kind of mechanics as a kunai launcher since its only firing solid bone and metals its been fixed  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:15 pm

Edit here: Forgot to add the DR and element of legendary class creations. 3 strength 3 fortitude and Maruton element for no counterbalancing easy!

Character: To be gifted
Link to profile: [ X ]
Armour Name: [ Visage of the Greathearted Hero ]
Armour Type: Legendary Armor (Undercloth)
Armour Size: -
Armour Weight: -
Description: Hand woven cloth by Lahlil Nevarra. Specially crafted with chakra, it's entire design was built as a means inspire the people and draw out only the most heroic personality traits within a person.
Element: Maruton
DR: [3] Fortitude [3] strength
Ability Summary:

Definitions:

[ Clash ] - Both players take the total amount in the directed stat and pit them against each other. The total amount should be a 'snapshot' of how much it was at that current moment, meaning active and passive DR are both taken into account.

β€’ Spark of the Next Generation
Every hero must face their end one day and often the passing of such an event can leave many disheartened. But fear not, for the ideals that burned so brightly in these individuals shall live on! Each wearer of this legendary armor is granted a unique ability to replace this one, allowing them to tailor it to their own unique brand of heroism. This special ability must be approved within the custom weapons forum and upon its passing, it's next owner may either keep the old ability or create their own.

β€’ Fighting Spirit
Similar to Champions Roar this ability allows the user to become capable of give form to their inner most being to strike out at their foes. When using an offensive Taijutsu technique the user may pay its cost again in chakra to create a force-like attack that follows immediately after the first attack has made contact. This ability is considered a copy of the original (after DR), meaning that it is both equal in power, as well as carrying the same effects as the first attack. It is considered spiritual in nature, and the cost of this technique must be paid before contact meaning that if you miss the first time around you are not refunded the chakra for casting this ability. Attacks made with this ability do not consume an offensive activation from the user.

β€’ A Hero’s Resolve
The final unique property of Greathearted Hero is its ability to test the resolve and dedication of not only it’s enemies, but it’s wearer as well. This test ensures that only the most courageous and determined individuals are ever capable of wearing it. When preforming any physical based technique the user may pay half of its cost (after any reductions) to [ Clash ] with any opponent they make contact with. If they do, for every [3] higher the total of their chosen stat is over their opponents, their opponents ability is treated as being [1] rank less in power, this effect may not reduce a technique below E this way. The caveat of this ability is that it also applies to the user, meaning that for every [3] weaker your stat is the reverse will happen. When paired with a physical style technique this ability does not consume an activation. (Corresponding stat would mean if your chosen stat in clash in was an offensive one then it would be verses its defensive counterpart, for example strength vs fortitude).

NecroPlant
Made some changes to make it more clear, took out the ability you took offense too, and replaced it with just an easy one so unless anyone has anything more to say I'm going to self approve.

Double edit to make it even more more clear

Thirdly edit for even more clarification sorry for the pings

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:44 am
Hazaan

-x- Rei -x-
YEAH THATS RIGHT I'M PAGING U TO

Evanescently Magnificent

Again, self cleared UNLESS someone says something
-Armor- {Not Made} 4/4 - 2/2 - 1/2{Legendaries were already Pre-Approved thus Unlisted} {Made} 0/4 - 0/2 - 1/2

User Image

Name: Hoshi-kō banketto {Star Light Banquet}
Crafting Type: Special Armor
Element: Suiton
DR: +2 Fort
Armor Type: Light
Crafting Status:Not Made

Description: The Star Light Banquet is a fully defensive armor sporting lovely galactic blues. Like the ever-expanding stars in space does the Star Light Banquet reflect the beauty of the universe.

Ability Summary:

Hoshi-kō Kōfuku: [Starlight Surrender]
Rank - [X]
Description: When worn all ninjutsu when making contact with the user becomes automatically absorbed into a star-shaped bauble attached to the armor after deducting an [X] amount of chakra from the wearer. Additionally, this star-shaped bauble absorbs any ninjutsu the user tries to reproduce as well. This absorbed chakra is then stored in the bauble and can be released for a devastating attack all at once. The armor, however, is incapable of containing Sage Chakra and Demon Chakra. May only store up to 640 chakras before forcibly dispersing via [Starlight Release] if not released in this way the bauble backfires and damages the user as if having released its payload on them.

Hoshi-kō Tebanasu: [Starlight Release]
Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble can be activated and in doing so releases all the chakra that was contained inside in a beautiful starry array. Restoring both the user's chakra and the chakra of any individuals in the premises be they friend or foe by a divisible amount. I.e if 640 Chakra is stored among two people 320 chakra is redistributed.

Element: Raiton

Description: The Sunrise Banquet is a fully defensive armor sporting lovely forest greens, ocean blues, and maroon reds. Like an untouched forest lake basking in the glow on the sunrise, does the Sunrise Banquet reflect the beauty of the suns refreshing glow.

Ability Summary:

Hinode Kōfuku: [Sunrise Surrender]
Rank - [X]
Description: When worn all physical force when making contact with the user becomes automatically dampened and absorbed into a balloon-shaped bauble attached to the armor after deducting an [X] amount of stamina from the wearer. Additionally, this star-shaped bauble absorbs any physical blows the user tries to produce as well. This absorbed force is then stored in the bauble and can be released for a devastating attack all at once. The armor, however, is incapable of containing {Complex} blows entirely only decreasing them by 1-rank by absorbing their physical aspect. May only store up to 640 stamina before forcibly dispersing via [Sunrise Release] if not released in this way the bauble backfires and damages the user as if having released its payload on them.

Hinode Tebanasu: [Sunrise Release]
Rank - [Storage]
Description: The bauble can be activated and in doing so releases all the energy that was contained inside in a beautiful warm glowing light. Restoring both the user's stamina and the stamina of any individuals in the premises be they friend or foe by a divisible amount. I.e if 640 stamina is stored among two people 320 stamina is redistributed.
Element: Doton

Description: The Blossom Raiment sports the joys and jubilance of springtime colors. While not particularly and intimidating armor, looks can be deceiving.

Ability Summary:

Kaika Haru: [Blossoming Blossom]
Rank - [E + Blend {If desired}]
Description: With a point or snap of the fingers a flower bulb made of ink appears on a target surface. This small little ink flower seems rather inconsequential but can appear in any color. When an individual comes close to one of these bulbs the bulb pops and begins releasing a gaseous 'pollen' of ink applying a single dose. Good for a prank on its own but can be combined with active Hojo ink for some nasty results. Seeing as it can be any color its often used as a mind game by filling the bulb with an ink non-attributed to the color. Two of these tiny bulbs can be made per activation, while they only take an E-rank amount to destroy.
Armor Type: Medium
Element: Fuuton

Description: The Winter Hymn sports the cool and refreshing aura of winter in its light colors. All in all the armor seems to be a bit too showy but there's a reason for such things.

Ability Summary:

Fuyu kazari: [Winter Ornament]
Rank - [X]
Description: When flashing ones cape the armor releases a glimmering collection of ornaments, tacky as it may be these ornaments come undone and burst into glimmering patches. Those that come into contact with the attack itself or these glimmering patches will have their view of colors jumbled. Red may seem like green, green may be purple. Not particularly useful for the ordinary shinobi but for someone like Toso, one's inability to discern colors properly could lead to a surprising turn of events.
Armor Type: Cloth
DR: Inapplicable

Description: A normal yukata outfit, it doesn't seem to show any distinctive properties but its in its lack of distinctive properties that makes it unique.

Ability Summary:

Yukkuri sanpo: [Leisurly Stroll]
Rank - {Passive}
Description: While worn nullifies both the users DR and the DR of an attacking opponent but not that of an evading or defending opponent. However, the garb isn't particularly worn for combat.

Description: A pinstripe suit paying tribute to the mafioso and zoot suit types. Out of character for someone like Toso but for some reason was still made. Little do others know the Kage is prone to a little self-indulgence now and then to blow off his recent accumulation of steam.

Ability Summary:

Hikage Sentan: [Shady Tip]
Rank - {Passive}
Description: Prevents the user and an opponent the user is up against from using spatial manipulation such as Kawarimi and Shunsin through an emittance of a distinctive taunting aura. Only applies if an opponent is within thirty feet, and those within it are often made irritated. The garment has a side effect of making the wearer rather brash and often times stand-offish. It's uncertain whether this is the suits doing itself or the feeling the suit tends to give a person because of its design.

π”Έπ•£π•”π•™π•šπ•§π•–

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff