Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
Custom Weapon / Armor Approvals Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:31 pm
-_-_-_-_-C u s t o m ○ W e a p o n s & A r m o r

Review the rules, and then...
Simply fill out the code below and post your request...

Hard Locked, Non-Negotiable
• Extra Activations: Custom jutsu and weapons may not provide the user with extra activations under any circumstances above 1.
• Dice Rolls: Custom jutsu and weapons may not utilize dice rolls to determine their effects
•Reductions Custom jutsu may not provide any chakra or stamina reductions to the user. Custom weapons may only provide a lowering of five chakra or stamina, with a minimum cost of five chakra or stamina. Crafted weapons will be allowed to reduce a cost by 10 chakra or stamina, with a minimum cost of five chakra or stamina.
• DR Customs techniques and weapons cannot give passive DR increases. Active DR in the case of weapons and custom items is limited to only when the item is equipped. Anything that is not a held weapon in these cases cannot exceed the 12 DR limit.
• Passives Custom jutsu can only have passive abilities if the user has them on a triggering effect. This means that while the passive is not active it is of no cost to the user, but once it is active it takes the cost from the user in chakra and / or stamina
• Auto-Hit Custom jutsu and weapons cannot auto-hit
• Kai Custom jutsu and weapons cannot make genjutsu unbreakable by kai
• Custom Styles or Bloodlines Custom jutsu and weapons cannot grant the user a custom style or Bloodlines
• DR Active Increases Custom jutsu and weapons cannot increase DR in multiplicative intervals
• Bloodline Custom jutsu and weapons cannot relate to the abilities of a bloodline unless they are a member of that bloodline
• Genjutsu Recognition Custom jutsu and weapons cannot create any technique which allows them to recognize that they are in a genjutsu
• Pet Chakra Customs jutsu, with the exception of combination transformation techniques, cannot allow the user to take chakra or stamina from their pet. Custom weapons cannot do so under any circumstances.
• Guild Systems Custom weapons or jutsu cannot circumvent guild systems.
• Emotional Influx Customs cannot be influenced by emotions in order for them to be more or less effective.
• Percentages Customs cannot use percentages to increase their defenses or offenses.
• Disciplines & Classes Customs cannot copy the abilities of disciplines or classes the user does not have.
• Cooldowns: Custom jutsu and weapons may not manipulate cooldowns of techniques with listed cooldowns

Soft-Locked, Negotiables:
• DR Active Boost Customs can only give the following stat increases per rank applied:
E-Slight
D-Mild
C-Moderate
B-Heavy
A-Greatly
S-Supremely
S+ - Double Supreme
In addition, custom jutsu or weapons cannot give the user DR bonuses which exceed their body rank.
• DR Min-Maxing Customs can allow more than one benefit or to exceed the rank restrictions if penalties are applied.
• Chakra and Stamina Storage Techniques can only store chakra or stamina. They can also only do so for a specific purpose or as a reservoir for a particular technique. The maximum amount, however, is 320 of either.
• Chakra and Stamina Regeneration Customs can only increase chakra or stamina regeneration outside of combat, or during combat when the user is not using any of their activations aside from the regeneration technique.
• Style Jutsu Custom jutsu and weapons cannot give you the abilities of a style without being part of a style under usual circumstances. Examples are allowed, however.
• Duration Customs are not generally to be permanent. Exceptions are allowed dependent on the nature of the custom, such as fuuin.

___☁ R u l e s:
☆ All submitted work is susceptible to change.
☆ You cannot create elemental combination jutsu if you do not have the appropriate bloodline. ( If you have wind and water, it does not mean you can make Hyouton jutsu. )
☆ When creating your jutsu, please stay away from "Space/Time" and "Gravity" manipulation that would affect anyone aside from yourself.
☆ Variable X-rank techniques are broken into two instances for determining their cost E-B & B-S+. Having the variable stay within one of those two parameters will only have the custom cost [1] Custom Point. A variable technique that covers the ranks E-S+ will cost [2] Custom Points.

• Members are allowed to make up to eight [8] custom jutsu. ( Referred to as custom jutsu slots. )
• Custom jutsu- do not -count towards restriction limits.
• Custom jutsu- must -be learned in order to use.
• Custom jutsu- are not -affected by post reduction abilities. ( Academy. dojo, etc. )
• Custom jutsu have their own training outline, provided below.
• Custom Weapons/Armor are limited to 2 per RPC unless stated otherwise.
• Custom Weapons/Armor cost 2 custom points unless stated otherwise.

○ After approval, post your jutsu in your profile forum.

___☁ T r a i n i n g:
___Rank (E) ○ 0 Posts
___Rank (D) ○ 1 Post
___Rank (C) ○ 1 Post
___Rank (B) ○ 1 Post
___Rank (A) ○ 1 Post
___Rank (S) ○ 1 Post

[size=9]
[b]Character:[/b] Who is using it?
[b]Link to profile:[/b] [[url=PutTheLinkHere]x[/url]]
[b]Weapon Name:[/b] Give it a name!
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] What is it?
[b]Weapon Size:[/b] How big is it?
[b]Weapon Weight:[/b] How heavy is it?
[b]Description:[/b] Describe what it looks like (and/or link to a picture for reference)
[b]Ability Summary:[/b]
• [i]NameHere:[/i] Description Here
[/size]
[spoiler]
[quote="Evanescently Magnificent"][/quote]
[quote="NecroPlant"][/quote]
[/spoiler]

------------OR------------

[size=9]
[b]Character:[/b] Who is using it?
[b]Link to profile:[/b] [[url=PutTheLinkHere]x[/url]]
[b]Armour Name:[/b] Give it a name!
[b]Armour Type:[/b] What is it?
[b]Armour Size:[/b] How big is it?
[b]Armour Weight:[/b] How heavy is it?
[b]Description:[/b] Describe what it looks like (and/or link to a picture for reference)
[b]Ability Summary:[/b]
[/size]
[spoiler]
[quote="Evanescently Magnificent"][/quote]
[quote="NecroPlant"][/quote]
[quote="Hazaan"][/quote]
[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 4:24 am

Character: Tosokurui Ashikoki Hojo
Link to profile: x

Weapon Name: {美術 : た武装} Bijutsu:Tako-Busō
Fine Art: Oct-Armament
Weapon Type: Brush Set: 8 In Total

Weapon Height: 30.0 Cm Each
Weapon Weight: The Case of all Eight totals roughly 1.5 lbs

Description:
The Oct-Armaments are a weapon that carries behind it Toso's will and desires. Primarily these are the wills and desires of an artisan. The Oct-Armaments will circle behind Toso's head in a manner and pattern similar if not exactly like this
User Image
Due to their diminutive size its easily assumed they are incredibly weak but this would be an individuals first mistake as what they lack in power they gain in surprise and subtly. The Oct-Armaments are normally kept in a case that when opened circle around the head of the cases owner. It is in fact the case itself that causes this effect and not the brushes themselves. When the case is closed all eight brushes by way of seal return to the confines of the case if its upkeep it not paid.

Ability Summary:
• Painters Proxy: The circling eight brushes being the brushes that they are may fulfill the requirements for Kanboku techniques. Via the will of the user in a manner similar to sentience the brushes will enact the desires of the user without physical intervention. If the desire is to have the brushes paint something that has come to mind the brushes will interpret each stroke to co-inside with the desire of its user. Ultimately this allows for painting at angles and in directions that would normally be unavailable to the user simply because of physical constraints. I.e When drawing in order to draw a face one would typically have to start with a head, move on to the eyes,nose, etc. The eight brushes would paint the desired face in a manner where all this idiosyncrasy would be done at once and nye near instantaneously as their speed in doing so is like that of a insect swarm. Another example would include a desire to paint somewhere distant where one's arms couldn't normally reach or an area too inconvenient. When under no command to do anything they simply remain in there dormant spinning state. Once commanded to paint something the brushes will remain entirely uninterrupted. Physical attacks towards them will be evaded but make whatever they are painting take longer to complete, they will naturally disperse scattering if being targeted by a ninjutsu and gather again until finished or until Toso wills they retreat. If that's whats willed, whatever they may have been drawing at that time will naturally be incomplete. Cost requirements are entirely determined by what it is the brushes are drawing. An example: Kanboku Ink Blade Edge, The Brushes will begin to draw the technique and the cost to do so is the cost of said technique. As in the name the brushes act as if the artist was in the location of where in they are painting.

•Bolder Strokes: The eight brushes that circle the back of Toso's head each have the capability if physically wielded to to grow to the size of Modoru gōmō. Essentially making them reserve paint brushes of large size that are initially compact. Not abilities per say but each brush is semi unique in the manner of damage their bristles induce.
Round/Roper: Stabbing
Fan/Angle: Slashing
Mop/Filbert: Blunt
Bright/Flat: Shearing
These eight if not commanded to draw can be controlled in flowing arc like motions to emulate slashes in which case it uses the formless style brush.

Costs:
Upkeep: To maintain the idle state an upkeep of [10] Chakra must be spent for the duration it remains active. Whilst Actively Drawing the Upkeep increases to [15]

Wield: The Shift in Size costs [5] Chakra the more wielded at one time the greater the chakra taken to change them simultaneously.

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

JovianGrey11

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 10:42 am

Character: Jove of Uzushiogakure
Link to profile: Xx

Weapon Name: Hakugami
Weapon Type: Weighted Foiled Origami Paper (( Gold ))

Weapon Height: 12 x 12
Weapon Weight: 1g per sheet

Description:
- Beautiful and shiny gold sheets of origami paper. Not floating much above Joves shoulders due to the thick foil weight.

Ability Summary:
• Due to the sheet weight of each sheet, Origami Techniques get a Slight (( 1 )) increase in Strength but a Slight (( 1 )) decrease in Speed.
• Due to the Gold Foil, it increases the durability against Katon Techniques.
• Foiled Paper cannot be used for Funinjutsu or in conjunction with the Shikigami no Mai - Paper Style Dancing Jutsu.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 2:54 pm
JovianGrey11

Character: Jove of Uzushiogakure
Link to profile: Xx

Weapon Name: Hakugami
Weapon Type: Weighted Foiled Origami Paper (( Gold ))

Weapon Height: 12 x 12
Weapon Weight: 1g per sheet

Description:
- Beautiful and shiny gold sheets of origami paper. Not floating much above Joves shoulders due to the thick foil weight.

Ability Summary:
• Due to the sheet weight of each sheet, Origami Techniques get a Slight (( 1 )) increase in Strength but a Slight (( 1 )) decrease in Speed.
• Due to the Gold Foil, it increases the durability against Katon Techniques.
• Foiled Paper cannot be used for Funinjutsu or in conjunction with the Shikigami no Mai - Paper Style Dancing Jutsu.

Dr do not effect ninjutsu  

___youwillknownihilism

___youwillknownihilism

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:51 pm
Approved necro  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:13 pm

I put four abilities on this one because my Bukijutsu class gives me a custom weapon/armor, and my PA gives me two custom jutsu (trading them for a additional weapon/armor). Wanted them to all be related, so I just combined them. Let me know if I need to make them separate, this was a bit easier is all.

Character: Shikaoni Nara
Link to profile: XXX

Weapon Name: Nasod Core
Weapon Type: Armor
Description: A small Gem implanted at the top of Shikaonis spine resulted in his limbs growing armor. The armor is not a part of him, and can be destroyed with enough force. But once he rest long enough (when stamina and chakra are fully replenished), the armor will grow back. The armor cannot be removed, but can be destroyed by anyone(including Shikaoni), but must be regenerated. The armor cannot be regenerated in combat.

Weapon Height:
The full length of Shikaonis' arms and legs
Weapon Weight: 20 pounds per limb
Ability Summary:

• Slightly (1) increases strength when arm armor is destroyed. Slightly (1) increases speed when leg armor is destroyed.

• Left Arm: Nasod Claw - The fingers are able to be fired as projectiles tethered by a cable, up to 20 yards with a D-ranked amount of chakra (Chakra usage and projectile speed increase with body rank, slightly = D, etc. etc.) The finger then take 2 posts to return to the palm.

• Right Arm: Nasod Glove - The palm is magnetized, making it slightly more difficult to disarm any metal weapon (attacks must be one rank higher than users current body rank)

• Arms: Nasod Conductivity - Jutsu are able to be performed with one hand

-Death-I-Reaper-I-Aku-

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:04 pm
-Death-I-Reaper-I-Aku-

Alright, I unfortunately have to deny this because of the way that you want to go about it. The reason is because, even though you are allowed two custom weapons and thus this could be divided into two separate weapons, it cannot just be one. That's why we limit abilities to two custom weapons per tech. What I would recommend is making the custom weapon the jewel, and make it's ability to modify any armor that you put it into. Also the ability one needs a duration upon which the slight increases last, since you don't want to spam the system and gain double supreme in speed and strength by constantly breaking the pieces of armor. Finally, that last ability is basically a PA, which makes it a passive ability. Passive abilities need to have some cost. For example, if the armor makes it so that you can do one handed hand seals, but in return the techniques cost 50% more chakra, then that would work.

Also please quote Kerron or I next time! I wasn't even aware that this was here until I randomly saw it. Apologies for the delay.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:46 pm

Character: Naoshi Mayumi
Link to profile: Naoshi Profile

Weapon Name: Soul Spheres
Weapon Type: Metallic Orbs

Weapon Height: 6" in diameter.
Weapon Weight: 10 lbs

Description: Two small metal orbs that are connected to a matching set of orbs embedded in Naoshi's shoulders by ethereal chakra (the chakra cannot be severed by physical objects, only chakra/Ninjutsu techniques, anything physical passes through like it were a ghost).

Ability Summary:
• It allows Naoshi to use the orbs in place of fists for punches in Taijutsu styles (as well as Formless punching) and increases his reach by 5ft for said punches. Naoshi can also expend 50% of a techniques chakra cost to make his punches Complex. If the orbs are separated from Naoshi, it takes one [1] post for them to return autonomously. The orbs also create two (2) flavor Phantom Hands (non-combat) to be used for everyday uses; to catch falling people, pick up items, pet kittens, etc. When not in combat, the Phantom Hands rest below Naoshi's sleeves (much like Rayman) when being used.

CircaNineOne

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:27 am
iSlayBacon

Weapon Height: The size of an apple.

Description: Two small metal orbs that are connected to a matching set of orbs embedded in Naoshi's shoulders by ethereal chakra (which cannot be severed by physical objects, only chakra/Ninjutsu all at once).

Ability Summary:
• It allows Naoshi to use the orbs in place of fists for punches in Taijutsu styles (as well as Formless punching) and increases his reach by 5ft for said punches. Naoshi can also expend 25% of a techniques cost to make his punches Complex. If the orbs are separated from Naoshi, it takes one [1] post for them to return autonomously at a [Speed Passive] rate. The orbs also create two (2) flavor Phantom Hands (non-combat) to be used for everyday uses; to catch falling people, pick up items, pet kittens, etc.

Pending. I’m not a fan of that 25% cost to make a technique complex. It seems to exploit the system a bit. I don’t know what passive speed means, but you can just say that the arms return. Finally, if the weapon can only be destroyed by ninjutsu, then it makes the arms be able to auto-block all tai and bukijutsu, even though there can be spiritual techs which is basically the same as ninjutsu. When I get home I’ll see if I can help you re-purpose this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Character:
Quote:
(Character is almost finished and will be posted soon, and i know that he will have to wait tell he is a chunin to access the weapon, but I wanted to test to see how the guild would react to my rocket launcher. wink )

Link to profile: (For a few clarification reasons.)

Weapon Name: (Singijeon or Fire arrow rockets)
Weapon Type: (Arrow/Rocket)

Weapon Height: (Small = 13 cm / Large = 52 cm.)
Weapon Weight: (Small = 0.07 lbs / Large = 0.27 lb)

Description: (A very simple crafting technique, by taking an arrow and wrapping a firecracker to the end of the arrow, the user was able to extend the range at which the arrow would fly, with less energy required to fire the arrow for a bow. The larger of the two types of Singijeon is usually held in a hollowed bamboo pipe and fired by lighting the fuse of the firecracker to send the Singijeon flying out of the tube for about 1 to 2 kilometers, though it is also possible to fire them from a bow to cause the arrow to fly even farther then a normal arrow. The smaller of the two Singijeons, is small enough to be fired by a traditional bow, as well as be fired by a crossbow, though in most cases, will also be fired out of a hollowed bamboo tubes, though with multiple tubes put together to launch multiple projectiles at the same times to a range of 150 meters. )

Ability Summary:
• (The firecrackers that are attached to the Singijeon act similar to a explosive tag, as they are infused with chakra, the singijeon can be controlled to explode upon contact with an object or through the use of chakra, explode mid-air to create a shock-wave in the air. ) [limit of two abilities]

Weapon Name: (Nest of Bees)
Weapon Type: (Rocket launcher)
User ImageUser Image

Weapon Height: (1'5" )
Weapon Weight: (5 lbs unloaded, 7.24 lbs loaded)

Description: (The Nest of Bees shoots 32 small Singijeon in one shot so it can kill many enemies at once. The Nest of Bees consisted of hexagonal tubes filled with dozens of rocket-tipped Singijeon (32). The tubes broaden towards the top to aid the dispersal of the arrows. It may not be the most accurate black powder weapon ever used but the fact that it is capable of firing off more than a dozen of arrows at the same time in all directions in front makes it an effective weapon. Another drawback would be that, it is a 2 handed weapon which made it awkward to move around. )

Ability Summary:
• (Along the side of the Nest of bees is an inscription that allows for chakra to be passed through the box to light all the Singijeons at the same time with chakra )
• (At one of the edges of the Nest of Bees is a roll that can hold a sealing scroll to reload the Nest of Bees with more Singijeons that are sealed inside of scrolls for rapid reloading of the weapon. )

Quote:
Go ahead and decline this weapon, as I will make changes to it more, but I just want to get feedback about it being a weapon.

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:24 pm
Sir Gallant Prince

Character:
Quote:
(Character is almost finished and will be posted soon, and i know that he will have to wait tell he is a chunin to access the weapon, but I wanted to test to see how the guild would react to my rocket launcher. wink )

Link to profile: (For a few clarification reasons.)

Weapon Name: (Singijeon or Fire arrow rockets)
Weapon Type: (Arrow/Rocket)

Weapon Height: (Small = 13 cm / Large = 52 cm.)
Weapon Weight: (Small = 0.07 lbs / Large = 0.27 lb)

Description: (A very simple crafting technique, by taking an arrow and wrapping a firecracker to the end of the arrow, the user was able to extend the range at which the arrow would fly, with less energy required to fire the arrow for a bow. The larger of the two types of Singijeon is usually held in a hollowed bamboo pipe and fired by lighting the fuse of the firecracker to send the Singijeon flying out of the tube for about 1 to 2 kilometers, though it is also possible to fire them from a bow to cause the arrow to fly even farther then a normal arrow. The smaller of the two Singijeons, is small enough to be fired by a traditional bow, as well as be fired by a crossbow, though in most cases, will also be fired out of a hollowed bamboo tubes, though with multiple tubes put together to launch multiple projectiles at the same times to a range of 150 meters. )

Ability Summary:
• (The firecrackers that are attached to the Singijeon act similar to a explosive tag, as they are infused with chakra, the singijeon can be controlled to explode upon contact with an object or through the use of chakra, explode mid-air to create a shock-wave in the air. ) [limit of two abilities]

Weapon Name: (Nest of Bees)
Weapon Type: (Rocket launcher)
User ImageUser Image

Weapon Height: (1'5" )
Weapon Weight: (5 lbs unloaded, 7.24 lbs loaded)

Description: (The Nest of Bees shoots 32 small Singijeon in one shot so it can kill many enemies at once. The Nest of Bees consisted of hexagonal tubes filled with dozens of rocket-tipped Singijeon (32). The tubes broaden towards the top to aid the dispersal of the arrows. It may not be the most accurate black powder weapon ever used but the fact that it is capable of firing off more than a dozen of arrows at the same time in all directions in front makes it an effective weapon. Another drawback would be that, it is a 2 handed weapon which made it awkward to move around. )

Ability Summary:
• (Along the side of the Nest of bees is an inscription that allows for chakra to be passed through the box to light all the Singijeons at the same time with chakra )
• (At one of the edges of the Nest of Bees is a roll that can hold a sealing scroll to reload the Nest of Bees with more Singijeons that are sealed inside of scrolls for rapid reloading of the weapon. )

“Sir Gallant Prince”
Go ahead and decline this weapon, as I will make changes to it more, but I just want to get feedback about it being a weapon.

“Go ahead and decline this weapon,” is a power play I was not ready for. I am putting a hard deny on the rocket launcher until the crafting system is put into the guild. However, with the fire rocket arrow, my only issue is that this guild doesn’t actually specify how much damage an explosive tag does. Like, in this guild everything has a set cost to use so that you can exert equal or more cost to dodge or counter the technique. But with explosive tags not having a cost, it makes it hard to allow these arrows to work at the same power as them. It’s why for this moment I’m going to put the arrow as pending. State a cost for the explosive arrow and we can go from there.

iSlayBacon

Weapon Height: 6" in diameter.

Description: Two small metal orbs that are connected to a matching set of orbs embedded in Naoshi's shoulders by ethereal chakra (the chakra cannot be severed by physical objects, only chakra/Ninjutsu techniques, anything physical passes through like it were a ghost).

Ability Summary:
• It allows Naoshi to use the orbs in place of fists for punches in Taijutsu styles (as well as Formless punching) and increases his reach by 5ft for said punches. Naoshi can also expend 50% of a techniques cost to make his punches Complex. If the orbs are separated from Naoshi, it takes one [1] post for them to return autonomously. The orbs also create two (2) flavor Phantom Hands (non-combat) to be used for everyday uses; to catch falling people, pick up items, pet kittens, etc. When not in combat, the Phantom Hands rest below Naoshi's sleeves (much like Rayman) when being used.

Just specify that the 50% increase in cost is paid in chakra and I’ll approve this.

For the record, please quote either myself or Kerron. Our quotes are part of the weapon approval forum.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:39 pm
Mattysandwich

However, with the fire rocket arrow, my only issue is that this guild doesn’t actually specify how much damage an explosive tag does. Like, in this guild everything has a set cost to use so that you can exert equal or more cost to dodge or counter the technique. But with explosive tags not having a cost, it makes it hard to allow these arrows to work at the same power as them. It’s why for this moment I’m going to put the arrow as pending. State a cost for the explosive arrow and we can go from there.

I just want feedback and I got it, though now I am interested by the mystery of how powerful a explosive tag is now. I do have to say that I am kind of surprised that the Nest of Bees seemed to be turned down, as all it was, was a box to hold the rockets with a slight modification of being able to light all rocket arrows at the same time, without a fuse, which are the true weapon. Though I can understand.
I am also surprised to see that there was no jutsu to set off explosive tags in the guild as several have them under normal or sealing jutsus lists. Usually explosive tag release in other guilds was about an E level jutsu and that was what I was thinking when I spoke of the Singijeons. Takes about 5 chakra points to fire a single Singijeon. SO to fire the Nest of Bees, it would be 5 chakra points x 32 arrows that would be firing for a total of 160 chakra points to fire the full barrage of Singijeons.  

Sir Gallant Prince

King Animal

1,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:14 am
Sir Gallant Prince
Mattysandwich

However, with the fire rocket arrow, my only issue is that this guild doesn’t actually specify how much damage an explosive tag does. Like, in this guild everything has a set cost to use so that you can exert equal or more cost to dodge or counter the technique. But with explosive tags not having a cost, it makes it hard to allow these arrows to work at the same power as them. It’s why for this moment I’m going to put the arrow as pending. State a cost for the explosive arrow and we can go from there.

I just want feedback and I got it, though now I am interested by the mystery of how powerful a explosive tag is now. I do have to say that I am kind of surprised that the Nest of Bees seemed to be turned down, as all it was, was a box to hold the rockets with a slight modification of being able to light all rocket arrows at the same time, without a fuse, which are the true weapon. Though I can understand.
I am also surprised to see that there was no jutsu to set off explosive tags in the guild as several have them under normal or sealing jutsus lists. Usually explosive tag release in other guilds was about an E level jutsu and that was what I was thinking when I spoke of the Singijeons. Takes about 5 chakra points to fire a single Singijeon. SO to fire the Nest of Bees, it would be 5 chakra points x 32 arrows that would be firing for a total of 160 chakra points to fire the full barrage of Singijeons.

Honestly with explosive tags it’s something which existed in the old guild which we have yet to fix. Dealing with this custom has definitely reminded me to address it. 5 chakra is definitely fair, (although don’t expect kill power from the most basic amount of chakra you can provide into an attack), my problem with the box mechanically is that 160 isn’t a technique cost. Like, it’s a number somewhere between the A-ranked 100 and the S-ranked 200. That would mean the only way to dodge or counter would be to use an S-ranked tech, which means that each use of this attack would cost your opponent 40 more chakra or stamina to deal with than it costed you to use it. That’s it for the numbers game. I don’t like the idea of you having a box full of automatically firing arrows because I feel as though that either should be a puppet contraption or something you can craft up. It doesn’t feel like a custom weapon in the same sense that the arrow does, since the arrow is just basically a projectile form of Shibuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:13 am
Mattysandwich

Character: Shikaoni Nara
Link to profile: XXX

Weapon Name: Nasod Armor - Left Arm
Description: A small Gem implanted at the top of Shikaonis spine resulted in his limbs growing armor. The armor is not a part of him, and can be destroyed with enough force. But once he rest long enough (when stamina and chakra are fully replenished), the armor will grow back. The armor cannot be removed, but can be destroyed by anyone(including Shikaoni), but must be regenerated. The armor cannot be regenerated in combat.

Weapon Height: The full length of Shikaonis' Left Arm
Weapon Weight: 15 pounds per limb
Ability Summary:

• Left Arm: Nasod Claw - The fingers are able to be fired as projectiles tethered by a cable, up to 20 yards with a D-ranked amount of chakra (Chakra usage and projectile speed increase with body rank, slightly = D, etc. etc.) The finger then take 2 posts to return to the palm.

• Left Arm: Nasod Claw Feedback - The Feedback from firing the fingers from his claw builds up heat in the sleeve. Shikaoni can then release the heat, creating a large ball of fire on Shikaonis shoulder blade. The drawback being that the flame can only be released after firing, and reeling in the fingers(see above) 3 times total. The damage capable is equal to Shikaonis current body rank.

Weapon Name: Nasod Armor - Right Arm

Weapon Height: The full length of Shikaonis' Right Arm
Weapon Weight: 15 pounds per limb
Ability Summary:

• Right Arm: Nasod Glove - The palm is magnetized, making it slightly more difficult to disarm any metal weapon (attacks must be one rank higher than users current body rank). The glove can store up to 4 charges before it will no longer be able to keep items magnetized.

• Right Arm: Nasod Glove Feedback - The glove of Shikaonis armor allows him to perform Jutsu with one hand, This feat is only possible when there are charges stored in the glove. Techniques: below his body level cost 1/2 a charge, at his body level cost 1 charge, and above costs 2 charges.

-Death-I-Reaper-I-Aku-

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:06 pm
-Death-I-Reaper-I-Aku-

Approved.

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]