Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply ________Western Iron Country ► Antrothian Hollows Region
[隠] Kusagakure || → Village Hidden in the Grass Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:32 am
User Image
Akira C. Albion | A Crimson Hunter

He trundled aloung, taking in his surroundings as he did so. The air felt nice, at the very least. As he wondered exactly happened to all Lunaists he had maybe left behind, his world went topsy-turvy. He then was abruptly staring at the big blue sky. He had tripped on something, something heavy. Getting up, he brushed himself off in a huff. Walking back, he found a backpack. "Huh." What are the chances? He took a gander inside, finding at lot of important items inside, including some clothes. He surveyed around, not finding anyone nearby. He'd take it.
And so, Akira took the bag, dressing himself in the clothes he found. Once done, he slung the backpack over his back and continued to make his way towards the smoke. He'd get there soon, by his own estimate.

[Emotions: Curious, Cautious | Mana: Great | Stamina: Great | Skills: Cooking, Tier 2. Survival, Tier 2. Hunting, Tier 3. | Mystic Class | E-Rank | Objective: I need to know what's going on.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:25 pm
User Image
What the hell's going on, can ||someone|| tell me, please?!
Why I'm switching faster than the channels on tv?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab [ Y ]dar blinked.
                                            tab It wasn't really that he was exceptionally surprised by her vehemence about the smoke, nor that she had switched to somewhat indirect orders after doing her best to imitate pond scum, but that of the two girl seemed to take fire to mean danger or harm. It wasn't likely that they were the only living humans left, nor that humans were the only option. He'd seen several different species since waking that were apt to lay claim to sentience, if not outright sapience, given the mannerisms they had shown. Still, the Priestess had spoken and determined their heading, and he was bound to follow her will as long as it remained Just and true. Ignoring the look his draconian companion gave to him as he moved his hand to the pommel of the saddle upon his back, Ydar bent his knees and leaped upwards, using his hands and momentum to guide himself in a graceful arc onto the creature's back. Landing easily he took reins in hand that appeared to run into his companions leg-pits and held out a hand to Liliya. "If it be true that you worry for potential harm to innocents than we must make haste," he reasoned in an even, honest tone. "While I imagine you capable of great feats as seen by your stupendous leap earlier it would be best to preserve our energy lest we need it later."
                                            tab He waited, hoping she'd take his hand and swing up behind him, in order for them to reach their destination that much quicker.
                                            tab Still, his mind turned to what he knew of the region. Since coming here he'd seen no humans to speak of, only shadows moving at night, eyes on him that defied all attempts at finding him. Something was wrong, that much was certain, but he just didn't know what. Could it be that this fire were in some manner some level of trap? Normally he would have felt some indication from his soul, some instinctual tingle, but there was nothing there. It hadn't honestly happened since his waking, and that, in itself, worried him more than all of the forces of Damnation appeared right then and there.
                                            tab

My enemy's invisible,
I don't know how to fight!

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
                                            Establish a basecamp.

Items of Note:

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 7, 300 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ m a n a ] ??? / ??? x|x [ s t a m i n a ] ??? / ???

[ m o o d ] ??? x|x [ h e a l t h ] ??? x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ c o n t r o l ] ???

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:28 pm
User Image

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov ll Mystic ll Doton :: Suiton ll Servant of Innocence :: D-Rank Channeler ll Chimera of Crystal

While the man clearly had good intentions offering his hand to the girl, she did not react favorably. While she hadn't noticed him making his move the moment his hand entered into her personal space offering a ride her entire body seemed to recoil out of fear. Almost like a small cat dodging its owners steps her body contorted away from his arm, body on full alert. A low agitated hiss bubbled from within her chest purely instinctively. While she knew he was only extending a hand to her more anxiety ridden feline brain saw it is a threat to her person. "S-sorry. No t-thanks." She offered, genuinely sorry for her autonomous actions, not that she had any real reason to be sorry. She moved away from the strange man and his stranger beast companion and continued walking towards the possible trouble. There were definitely not close enough for physical contact. A cold shiver ran through her spine at the mere thought of it. "I-I wi... will c-catch up." Her stutter being interrupted by her elevated breathing pattern. She announced to the strange pair of man and lizard, before her now slit like pupils darted towards the spirit who was haunting them. "I wi-will take t-the time t-to talk to t-the spirit. I wou-would not be much h-help in a confrontation r-right now." She told the man as she marched onward, fidgeting with her hands as she attempted to calm down her panicking body. Such small things still setting her off rare but not unexpected, ever since waking up in the new world it was non stop torment for then young girl's mind. Certainly Ydar had done nothing wrong to her so far but that could easily have been a trick. 'Stop stop stop. This is no time for doubting a potential ally. Just focus on helping the people, should they need it.' She told herself shoving her negative thoughts down into a filing cabinet at the back of her mind.

Chakra Pool:: [365 //365]
Stamina Pool:: [100 //100]

Quote "Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Liliya's Theme half•alive - still feel

Lanfaer

Royal Taorito

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:53 am
User Image

R I G H T E O U S J U S T M E R C I F U L xxxxx Y d a r a h a n ► M a l a k z d a r xxxxx B R O K E N L O S T U N A W A R E

tab [ W ]hile a negative reaction would indeed have been understood in this situation that wasn't something Ydar was wont to do. Instead of jerking back at her reaction he kept himself calm and under control, instead bring his offered palm to his chest with a bowed head, a formal acceptance and a show that he understood, if she took his meaning the way he intended. It was not his place to press, nor question, what a Priestess of Innocence decided to do, merely to ensure that she completes whatever task she claimed her own. In this case that meant to move towards the fire but at her own pace, something he would accept. Patting Achardiel's neck he turned back to the direction of the smoke and nudged him on, hoping that the serpent, for once, would simply do as asked lest he spook the poor girl.
                                            tab This time it seemed he understood.
                                            tab The shadow of the great beast wasn't quickly left behind in their travel. In fact the towering titan blocked sunlight from the majority of the lands they traveled, though enough passed around it to paint the world a strange twilight much like that of an eclipse. Silent, all life held its breath in anticipation of a predator it could not see nor comprehend save for the shadow it cast. Such a stillness bothered Ydar, for it meant their sounds would carry. He wouldn't let it bother him externally, of course, lest anxiety be afflicted upon his companion, but he could not still his heart as its beat rose to a staccato. To pass the time he scanned the horizons, those that he could see, and saw somewhere in the far distance something...shift. He could barely make it out but from its movements it was clearly moving north parallel to them. Keeping an eye on it he didn't mention it, in case it would set the tone for their travel in a decidedly southern direction. "Might I ask, Priestess," he began, his tone low, purposefully conversational. "if you would bestow upon me a favor? I spoke before of being of Justice, a justicar trained in an order far from these lands. I would ask that this remain a secret between us. I seek not to seed doubt or misunderstanding, it is just..."
                                            tab His voice fell away, as if coming to some great recognition. Yet his eyes were forward, his expression neutral, mismatching his choice of words. "I surrendered that life for a simple blacksmith's, a maker of things. That is the life I choose to live. I will not stop in defense of your life, of course, but should I introduce myself it is no lie to state I am a blacksmith. I hope you understand that. In a world bereft of Justice a Justicar has no purpose, and I wish not to make your journey, nor mine, more difficult than it already is."

My enemy's invisible,

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
                                            Establish a basecamp.

Items of Note:

magcookie

Quote:

[ e x p ] 7, 300 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ m a n a ] ??? / ??? x|x [ s t a m i n a ] ??? / ???

[ m o o d ] ??? x|x [ h e a l t h ] ??? x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] ??? x|x [ c o n t r o l ] ???

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:28 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
tab Travel would normally have been short, that much was true, but something begins to bother you as you continue moving north: the smoke is getting no closer, only larger. The scent of something burning reaches you upon the wind, along with a warmth at odds with the gentle chill of the air. Given the rate of expansion, the size and the scope, it was likely that the fire was truly enormous, or at the least it had been, if the fire that birthed it had died long ago.
tab That said, it might take you a moment, but something sounds off. More, a lack of the sounds of nature. Where once the sound of wind on grass would reach you instead there lay but quiet. Insects that burrow beneath the earth, fly through the air, and the stirring of the grass that birthed them: gone. It was as if everything had been stifled lest you hear their approach.
tab

Fenrir the III

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:13 pm
User Image

Akira was now near the source of the smoke. It was odd, through his own supernatural senses, he could tell something was off. Nature had apparently stopped here. No rustling of grass, the movement of insects, nor any of the stalking of predators, beside himself. The "fire" he had looked for hadn't been alight for a while, but still emitted smoke. "Everything seems off here. Odd. I really need to meet with whoever lives in the area. I need information." He spoke out loud, thinking, assuming no one was here to hear him. There no need to whisper, in his mind. Eventually, he would have to hunt if he couldn't find a tribe of some sort before night fell. he was too introspective to notice anyone else. "I hope I'll be able to find an animal big enough to feed me if things get rough. I'm confident I can hunt and track, but it'd be my luck if there wasn't anything around...." He needed to commit to where he was going, at the very least.

[Emotions: Curious, Cautious, Suspicous | Mana: Great | Stamina: Great | Skills: Cooking, Tier 2. Survival, Tier 2. Hunting, Tier 3. | Mystic Class | E-Rank | Objective: I need to know what's going on.]

Lanfaer

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:03 pm
User Image

Liliya Yuliovna Volkov ll Mystic ll Doton :: Suiton ll Servant of Innocence :: D-Rank Channeler ll Chimera of Crystal

Liliya's eyes refused to find they're way back towards the man and his scale born companion. Instead they panic stricken and anxiety burned slits that made up her feline pupils stared onward towards the horizon. The miss interpreted action on Ydars part had reminded the young maiden of the truth of it all: The outside world was surely nerve racking for the shut in priestess. She longed to return to her snow dusted stone walls. The warmth and safety she felt hidden away from the world a thing of the past. Instead it was like she was thrust back into the wasteland of starving children and war that was her motherland. Anyone could pat you on the back one moment or place a dagger in it the next. This darkness that shackled her weighed her down. The weight of surviving was heavy and such a small frame threaten to collapse from its pull. Surely she might have just a little while ago if she hadn't had encountered her soul bound. As if to ward off this cyclical nature of corrupting thoughts the crystal kitten gently rubbed at the spiritually imprinted band beneath her glove. 'That is right just focus. We must aid those who survived amend the wrongs that condemned them.' She re-affirmed as if to draw upon the warmth Innocence gave to her.

She could feel a small hand upon her own as if it was holding hers. With this contact she could feel the chains of depression holding at her ankles rusting away into dust. The pessimism being rejected from her form for the time. Her shoulders no longer sagged by the time Ydar decided to break away at the silence that had fogged the world between them. She let the man say his piece something that may not have happened without the Rejection of her doubts. The man seemed to be forlorn about the choices in the previous life he had chosen and maintained. From Hero of Justice banishing the dark to humble craftsman was the image the man painted. Perhaps a side effect of having just rejected her doubts or perhaps because she wasnt speaking to him but rather speaking her mind her voice carried no tremble but held strong.

"A world with no Justice? I think its rather the opposite. We have reset. The world is full of many different Justices we lacked back then. Nature holds no grievance so they say so perhaps it is survival of the fitness that is truly Justice. Perhaps being selfish is Justice. Perhaps the mission of self sacrifice is Justice. Whatever Justice truly is matters not I think. Whatever you believe to be Justice is what really matters. I think forging tools for the betterment of a village or weapons to protect may be more Just than ascribing sin to others for believing what you do not." She said idly, her eyes staring off into the distance as if she wasn't even present. It felt like she was at the Monastery giving guidance to pilgrims. "I am but a wishy washy Priestess that threw away her religion to serve someone who I felt was unjustly wronged by the deities I once praised as Just. That is my Justice. So why cant your own be slaving away at a forge? This is something only you can decide, however take my words as food for thought. I have seen many like you, burdened, both alive and dead." As if returning to the present time her feline ears twitched nervously as she slowly looked over at her traveling companion. She took a deep breath at looked him dead in the eyes. "Y-your secret... I-Is safe e-either way." She said back to her old self with just a tad more backbone.

Quote "Second is the door of forgetting. Some wounds are too deep to heal, or too deep to heal quickly. In addition, many memories are simply painful, and there is no healing to be done. The saying 'time heals all wounds' is false. Time heals most wounds. The rest are hidden behind this door.” :: Patrick Rothfuss

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:13 am
User Image
tab The sun had reached its zenith as Akira took his time figuring out the direction he intended to go. Smoke still burned in the distance, a great deal of it, but it appeared to be thinning out at a slightly more rapid pace than usual. Too, as he cast his gaze about in indecision the sounds of creation returned, with a light wind stirring the grass about him in rustling glory while the morning chorus of insects began their symphony in earnest, as if to make up for lost time. The taste of growth graced his nose and tongue in equal measure, spelling the time of year to be closer to Spring than Summer, and somewhere in the distance would come a small noise, a whine almost, before it, too, faded into the aforementioned chorus. Life seemed to have returned to itself as the sun reached its peak, a difference as clear as night and day, with a source that remained as yet uncertain. Perhaps it was the fire, whatever it was burning in the distance. Perhaps it was his own presence, alien in a world that had not known man for untold centuries. Perhaps it was simply the titanic mountain in the distance that cast its shadow this way, which had fallen away not long ago?
tab No matter the cause its grip on life had ended, and all returned to normal.
tab Where would Akira go? Would he head towards the smoke still in the distance yet? Would he head back for the mountain, or perhaps somewhere else entirely, an unknown direction without true objective other than seeing what lay there? Or, would he catch a glimpse of the shadowed specks on the horizon, which had begun to grow larger at an increasing rate, so far too small for details but nonetheless clearly something that was approaching?

Fenrir the III

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:23 am
User Image

tab [ W ]hen such a reserved figure spoke, especially one graced by the Power of Innocence, someone like Ydar was want to listen. Such a thing was rare to begin with, but rarer still from a girl seemingly oppressed by her own emotional turmoil and supposedly rough past. So listen he did, as did Achardiel despite his constant scanning of the horizon, as the priestess provided her wisdom to him. It was sound advice, and a sound perspective, one that he'd once shared long ago. But his time in Otogakure no Sato had-
                                            tab A hand smashed into his face, covering his right eyes and clenching at his head in an iron grip. Panic rose in his chest as his mind went on the defensive but before he could spread his wings in defense he realized it was his own. The grip was powerful, eliciting pain from its contact points on his flesh, likely digging furrows that would take several minutes to vanish before the bruises would grow in response to the physical trauma. With near clinical detachment he wondered at his body's reaction, something he wasn't actively controlling but was clearly caused by his previous thoughts.
                                            tab What had they been, exactly?
                                            tab The memory eluded his grasp, and as the seconds ticked by his grip was released without any real justification. Allowing it to fall a few feet away he simply stared at it for the moment, keeping track of what Liliya was saying even as he idly thought of what to do in regards to this reaction. Would Liliya have noticed? Uncertain, but Achardiel had, given the look the one eye Ydar could see was giving him, but the lizard wouldn't say anything about it right then.
                                            tab When Liliya raised her gaze to his she would find Ydar watching her with a wistful smile upon his face. It was clear from her tone and the curve of her back that she was facing down whatever demons so plagued her, and he would not do her the disservice of mentioning it or pointing it out. Overcoming such struggles is itself a reward, and one best appreciated by acting as if this change were the new norm, in his experience. That, and her word about his secret being safe with her secured his trust in her, for he had no doubt she meant it. "Your words are wise, Priestess," he began, his tone filled with gratitude and respect. "It is a very astute observation. One many of my Order would be well served in learning. Far too often we adhere to the word of the law of the land and honor only it above all but our own Creed. If many had bore even a semblance of the belief you just imparted to me, I believe the Order would have been seen in a far better light and be more readily accepted into communities than we were."
                                            tab Resting his right palm upon the pommel of the hammer at his side a small chuckle would escape his lips, filled with some level of self deprecation. "How strange it is that you speak with such certainty on the principals of Justice Balanced without being of our order. Indeed, it puts mine own concerns in a new light with which to consider." Taking the reins once more as he turned his eyes forward he adjust his shoulders back as he felt just a little of the weight he bore lifting from him. The source of that weight still burdened his soul despite his lack of knowledge as to what placed it there, but even a minor lessening of its burden lifted his spirits tremendously. "Do not let such ruminations cast doubt upon your beliefs, lady Priestess. In truth it brings some small measure of peace to my weary soul, and I appreciate it."
                                            tab Achardiel snickered at the words, tossing his head at the a** kissing that was implicit in his words. "Lady Liliya, to the west there appears to be a human, though I can barely see him at this distance. Shall we approach, or should we continue to make our way to the smoke?"

My enemy's invisible,

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
                                            Establish a basecamp.

Items of Note:

magcookie

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:14 pm
User Image

He had made a choice. He would hunt, gain his bearings by doing so. All he needed was something to hunt, and he's build a rudimentary camp for himself. Meeting others can come later. Akira clasped his hands together, sinking to his knees. "In the name of the luminous one, we hunt for sustenance. We spill blood in your name, in your white light. Amen." With his prayer done, he stood back up and put his hunting skills to use. He used his nose, sniffing away, trying to catch the scent of a prospective prey on the winds. He crouched low to the ground his tail wagging, sniffling away, his eyes darting around to the surroundings. If he could, Akira would like to catch a deer for himself, that would fill his hunger. The smoke was affecting his sense of smell, but he could pick up something.

Something....

[Emotions: Curious, Alert | Mana: Great | Stamina: Great | Skills: Cooking, Tier 2. Survival, Tier 2. Hunting, Tier 3. | Mystic Class | E-Rank | Objective: I'm going to hunt. Meeting people is less important.]

Lanfaer

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:47 pm
User Image
tab It would seem that the luck of the gods was with him this day as before him from the grass would rise the head of a deer, though one slightly stranger than those he'd seen before. The creature was a doe from its appearance, save for the ram-like horns that rose from its temples like crystal branches, and the pair of small tendrils that extended and writhed from each side of its neck. It chewed the grass in its mouth as it cast about, standing nearly fifty feet from where Akira stood, not a care in the world as it cast about for whatever had startled it before dropping its head once more, lost within the tall grass to the north.

Fenrir the III

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:37 pm
User Image

Akira's eyes focused, and he turned. He spotted a deer, and though it was clearly weirder than the deer he'd had seen before, but, his hunger didn't care. Crouching, prowling on the ground, he headed north, where the tall grass was. Moving gingerly through the tall grass, Akira pulled out his knife, his Teaghlach blood singing.

He watched as his prey continued to graze, and Akira instinctively knew that the way was to wait until it's attention moved to something else.

So he waited.

The deer would turn it's head, drawn by the mysterious smoke. And when it did, Akira leaped at it, biting down at it's neck. This caused the deer to struggle, buck to get it's attack off. Akira pivoted, swinging onto it's back. A flash of steel, and the deer went down. Akira's knife poking out from it's neck. Chuckling to himself, Akira gave a roar of victory. He would eat well tonight.With a few hours to himself the near entirety of the deer was consumed, expect for the head, which Akira buried. He collected the bones and skin, deeming it something he could possibly use later on.

[Emotions: Curious, Alert | Mana: Great | Stamina: Great | Skills: Cooking, Tier 2. Survival, Tier 2. Hunting, Tier 3. | Mystic Class | E-Rank | Objective: Victory.]

Lanfaer

Druid Feldunost

Blessed Bunny

9,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:37 pm
User Image

Liliya seemed pleased with the boys response. She nodded once before turning her attention away, feeling awkward from staring so long. "Men-mention it not... It i-is who I am t-to bring health b-back to one's s-soul," She mumbled in a sort of defense against praise, "I'm a-afraid I can only o-offer words as I a-am n-now. Th-this regression... it has sapped m-my memory on h-how to preform spe-spells... The spells I-I knew c-could aid you m-much more than you know." She seemed disappointed with herself. It was clear why, but just how much was unclear. Ydar had know way of knowing the secrets she held as a Head Priestess of the Elements. A forceful cleansing of ones soul is sometimes needed to view things as they were. She could purge from his mind all negativity that blocked his spiritual healing. Perhaps he could come to see his blue haired companion. There was a reason she was so highly regard in her faith at such a young age. Her ears flicked as the beast of scales spoke of what he could see.

A single person in the distance. However the scaled beast only mentioned that as context. 'If he can only see the person it is unlikely he is in danger of wild beasts... An unknown... Now is not the time, the person could impact the settlement... or whatever it is... negatively if we are not careful.' She hated to think of the many at the cost of the few. "F-for now it is better i-if we continue onwards. Y-you say it is just a single per-person, I assume th-they appear to be s-safe as y-you mention nothing o-of w-worry. We w-will have to trust in a-appearances for now, u-until we ascertain what i-is going on with the s-smoke." She said forlorn, she wished she could afford the time but alas. She bit her lip nervously before picking up her speed she felt incredibly uneasy about the smoke but she could not figure out why. Sure smoke could be bad but it was nothing definite. If anything it could be a peaceful bonfire. Her ears twitched suddenly at the touch of the wind, was a spirit trying to reach her or was it just a gentle breeze?

ooc: im forcing you to remember my 3 turn pa flip the coin old man

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:44 am
User Image
tab The sun had reached its zenith and passed nearly half way to the horizon by the time Akira had finished his meal, a head buried, with its bones and skin held captive by his needs. Yet the son's waning brought something strange to the fore: something smelled interesting. On the wind the scent of something sweet came to him, as did a melody grace his ears that defied definition but which made his heart stir in ways they shouldn't. He could feel that life had found a way to this barren place, intelligence, sapient life that knew something of the whiles of man. It lay near, but not, for it help no particular direction nor definition to give him a clear idea of just where to go to find it.
tab It only sang to him to come, to follow, to be.
tab

Fenrir the III

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
________Western Iron Country ► Antrothian Hollows Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items