Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Hello 2018????

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

for teh lulz
  yaaaaas kweeen
View Results

Toast and Bananas

Tipsy Codger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:11 pm
Who's still around? I'm in some weird mood again, years later, and I'm wishing things were simpler (how long can i procrastinate on a 12th grade poetry analysis??).

As it stands, though, if y'all are even interested anymore: I've been with Banana Republic for almost 4.5 YEARS. THAT IS INCREDIBLE. I'm full-time and can pay my bills and have benefits, etc. Not even remotely close to the ridiculous fantasy I'd once envisioned myself at 27, but here we are.

I love you all and hope you're doing well. And if you're not, I wish you the best in all your endeavors, and please let me know if I can help.

After almost 9 years in Atlanta (the longest I've lived in any one city), my boyfriend and I are moving to his hometown, come summer, to be closer to his family as his mother deals with health issues and the like. As much as I'm absolutely ******** terrified, I'm really looking forward to the change.

I forgot I'd refilled my glass and just spilled ice-cold bourbon-whiskey on my legs. Great.

Um. Anyway. I miss everyone, and I hope you'll get in touch.

Especially you, Comfy and Rocket. We went our separate ways, and I'm really sorry we stopped communicating the ways we did. I've grown up a lot since then, and I'm sure y'all have, too. Let's fix things and make amends, etc. Criticism is constructive, even if the incensed part is just that.

I love y'all. Every. One.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:39 am
Oh goodness. Hello.  

Zphal

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff