Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Making Waves (for ShadowEternal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:59 am
"You may be right. I am glad your brother came to marry our Prince. He has really helped him become a kinder person. We all look forward to his rule." The maid smiled. Honestly she knew that statement could get her in a lot of trouble. While she didn't really say that the people didn't like the king it was inferred.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:16 pm
Lorelai smiled, thinking of Rain and Kubo. "So am I. I'm happy father sent Rain to live here. Seeing how well he's adapted to this kingdom and how kind he has remained, I know Prince Kubo is going to keep him happy." She didn't let her mask break at the maid's comment.

Instead, she chose to change the subject and hope nobody overheard. "Hm, now I'm a bit sad. As of now, I'm the only unwed one among my siblings. I really wanted to see the world, though, so here I am. Hopefully, I don't end up a spinster and make my father cry..." She laughed a bit.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:31 am
"Oh I am sure he will. He would be pretty foolish to disappoint Rain." The maid smiled which faded at Lorelai's comment. "You shouldn't speak like that. You are so kind and beautiful. I am sure you will find someone to love and marry." She smiled to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:17 pm
Lorelai blushed, smiling a bit at the maid. "Oh, now look at you! You really are kind! I can tell you really mean it. That's it! I'm getting you lunch as well! What's your favorite thing to eat around here!?"

Weston would wake up another hour later, waking up with his face hurting from all the crying. He saw he must have cried in his sleep too from the various gems floating around. "Aqua?"  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:14 pm
"Of course I meant it. Why would I say it if I didn't mean it?" Sara looked confused. She was never one to lie and was bad about even holding her tongue instead of speaking the truth. "Oh well there is this stand not far from here that has the best sandwiches. They are served in pita bread."

"Hey there. How was your sleep?" Aqua gently stroked his face before kissing it all over. He was so worried about his love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:49 pm
Lorelai had to stop herself from cooing over how innocent and straight-forward Sara was. "Pita bread, huh? Then let us be off- After I finish paying for these clothes." She handed the money over. "There, now we can be on our way!"

Weston relaxed upon seeing Aqua and simply basked in his love for a bit. "I'm not tired anymore, but I may have a headache later from all the crying." He let out a heavy sigh. "The mark is still here..."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:59 pm
"Have these delivered to the palace please. If you just tell them Princess Lorelai's room they will know where to take them. Thank you." Sara smiled to the merchant before going off with Lorelai. "When I come into town I usually end up eating here. It is not very expensive and really good." She lead her to the cart. "I think I will get one with lamb."

"No I do not think you can just sleep it away. But we will figure out what is going on and stop it. We are going to spend the rest of our lives together. I promise." He kissed him loving.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:53 pm
Lorelai walked with Sara to the cart, taking in how crowded it was. It was completely different from her little port kingdom. To potentially be another faceless person in the crowd, no one focusing on her...bliss. Except, she knew she stood out because of her looks. "Then I shall get the same as you. Two please."

"I wasn't trying to...I just...it was all so much." Weston sighed leaning into the kiss. "Aqua...think your dad might know anything?"  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:21 pm
"I hope you like it." She took them and handed one to Lorelai. She bit into hers and smiled. "I love the cucumbers on this one. It's one of the reasons I love it so much." It felt like she was hanging out with a friend instead of showing a princess around.

"I know." Aqua stroked his cheek. "We can ask him. Maybe he does. He is really old."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:07 pm
Lorelai bit into hers and froze. She slowly pulled the sandwich away and looked at it. "Lamb, huh? In my kingdom...we mainly feast on what the sea gives us and fruit. So this..." She smiled and took another bite. "...is great! The juices just fill your mouth and the meat is so chewy! Mmm~!"

"Please? I...I need answers. I feel like I'm going crazy worrying about this. What's bad for kids right? I don't want to lose our kids over this!" Weston wasn't in hysterics, but actually citing a worry presented to him back home, to not get stressed while pregnant. "Whatever this mark is...whoever is behind it..." His eyes flashed a bright blue. "...they aren't taking me from you!"  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:51 pm
"I've never had anything from the sea before. We're so far from it that it is hard to get it here and remain fresh enough to eat. I am glad you like the lamb though."

"Just relax. I won't let anything happen to you or our children." Aqua rubbed his belly. "Let's go find my father and speak to him."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:12 pm
Lorelai took another bite, enjoying the sandwich. "Meat is a rare find for us due to the island's size. My brother and Prince Kubo actually found a giant boar and hunted it for dinner! It was about the size five men! A beast that size only shows up once a year, it's meat naturally seasoned by the fruit it consumes." She eat some more as she thought about their problem. "Does your kingdom have access to ice runners? They can freeze things in ice before transporting it, thus preserving just about anything until it is time for consumption."

Weston nodded his head and took a deep breath. "Yes, I...I need to calm down." He took another breath before looking at Aqua. "Okay, let's go."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:29 am
"Items like that are just very expensive. So only the rich can afford such foods. I have wondered what it taste like though. It doesn't smell very good but, it must taste good if people eat it." Sara smiled. "Prince Kubo is a very good hunter. He is always bringing back a kill from his trips."

Aqua rubbed his back to help him calm down. "Okay let's go see him now." He swam with Weston to see his father. "Father we have come to seek your advice and wisdom. Have you seen this mark on Weston's hand before?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Lorelai slowly nodded her head in understanding. "Well, like you said, it's a long way to get here. But fresh fish doesn't smell bad if you handle it properly. Otherwise, I'd probably smell like a fish myself!" She smiled. "Perhaps, some time in the future, I'll let you taste my kingdom's cuisine for yourself."

Weston swam with Aqua to see the Sea King. "I have a strange dream about some thing...that was about as big as a castle putting this on my hand. I'm worried about what it could possibly mean..."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:12 pm
"I would love that! It would be so nice to try something new." Sara got so excited at the idea.

Aqua looked to his father with hope that he would know.

The king swam over and looked the mark over. "That is the mark of the ocean king. I do not know how you got that mark though. You are not of the ocean."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games