Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Making Waves (for ShadowEternal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:29 am
"Like I said, I can tell when someone is unaccustomed to dealing with royalty." Weston started. "I'll keep you away from my sister and father until I can teach you. If you want to learn." He then sighed at the comment about finding food himself. "Well, considering we're a port kingdom, our food practically comes to us. Everything is caught fresh and is rarely needed to be preserved."

He raised a hand up to his eyes at the question, the throbbing he had been experiencing before had gone away with his rest. "I am recovering. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:29 pm
"Yeah I'd like to learn. I want to learn everything I can about hu...you and your people." Aqua was really excited to be learning anything about humans. "My people a lot of fresh fish too."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:29 pm
Weston smiled with a slight chuckle. "Then allow me to have the honor of being your guide." He ran a hand through his hair. "Even though my sight is temporarily gone, I know everything there is to know about this kingdom. I shall allow you to ask me almost anything."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:00 pm
"Almost anything? Please let me know if anything I ask is going to far." HE thought for a moment. "What kinds of things do people around here normally do?" He really wanted to know how people spent their time. "What are some of your favorite things to do?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:52 pm
"Oh, believe me. I will." Weston assured the other that he would stop him from asking anything too sensitive. "Well, everyone in this kingdom can fish and swim. All of our produce and wares are intertwined with the sea that is our neighbor. When not doing that, the people can be found drunk or talking about the sky."
He paused when asked about his own hobbies, raising a hand to his chin. "Well...I really like stories, fantasy books really. I've read everything there is to know on fish and sailing, but...I'm actually not very good at it." He sighed. "The sea bears no love for someone like me. I don't even swim out in deep waters because of it. I still to the shore...and coves like the one we met in." He then gave a small smile. "I'm currently researching some urban legends of this town, though. Specifically, I'm researching mermaids."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:17 am
"I don't really know how to help you on the swimming. It has always just come naturally to me. Our people share a lot in common then. We love to swim and everything we use comes from the sea." He smiled but then his next bit caught him off guard. "Mermaids? Those are just stories though right? There's no proof they exist."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:47 pm
Weston chuckled at the swimming bit, though he was surprised to hear that there were others out there like them. "Well, yes. That's what everyone tells me. That they don't exist and I'm wasting my time. But...I refuse to give up. In fact, that's why I was at the cove. An old book I found said it used to be a place for man and mermaid to be together. Though, I'm not sure what that meant. Maybe we used to be on friendly terms? Either way, I went there looking for evidence that the place had been used recently and-"

He paused to lower his voice some more. "I found stuff! Small trinkets and the like as if someone collected and stored them. But the way it was done, no human could have or would had done such a thing!" He smiled wide. "Mermaid or no, someone else has been there. Oh, I hope I get to meet them."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:03 pm
"Maybe that is where they were trapped." He said softly. "My people have stories about mermaids being captured and driven to extinction. What would you do if you found a mermaid? Would you capture it and put it on display?"

He listened to his story knowing just what he was talking about. "But if you could reach the items then couldn't other humans?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:29 pm
"Capture a mermaid?" Weston repeated, but he had an offended tone to it. "Good grief, no! I want to become one! Mermaids are supposed to be magic. If it's true, then...then I can be changed, get away from this place...this...family." He hissed out the word family as if it was made of pure venom. "No more of being compared to my sister. And fishing with a net is easier underwater. I could swim in deep water without a problem too..." He got a sad gaze to his face. "I have heard stories about extinction, too. So I figure I'm just as likely to get eaten myself as some sort of revenge for what we humans did back then, but...to be honest...if that's how I die...at least I'll have escaped this...place." He stopped talking as his voice started to choke up, the bandages around his eyes became wet with tears.

"Oh, this isn't becoming of me. I...you should probably go. Being seen like this is...not a thing a prince does." Weston's voice was quiet, yet bitter and because of that, for that moment, he seemed like another person, one that didn't know joy. There was now a crack in his facade of a content prince. What would Aqua do with that?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:59 pm
"Please don't kick me out. I'm sorry I made you upset. I can understand how you feel though. Well a little. I'm not a Prince and have all those responsibilities. But my people think I'm to weird and useless to keep around. I don't fit in with them because I don't like that things have been a certain way for so long. I came here to find out if there are any of your people who are truly kind. And I'm sure I found it in you." He knew he shouldn't touch him without permission but he grabbed his hand. He had decided to himself he was going to find out if there was a way to turn him into a mermaid.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:11 pm
Weston was a bit annoyed that Aqua wouldn't leave, he didn't want to be seen crying. More so, he didn't want anyone hear him bad-mouthing his own family. The only thing that stopped him was Aqua's strange words. "Wait, what do you mean by your-" He gasped as he came to a rapid conclusion. "Hold on..." He lowered his voice to a whisper once more. "Wait...are you...one of Poseidon's children!?"

It would make sense if true. Their kingdom was small, but had massive connections just about everywhere. There really shouldn't be any human that didn't know of them. However...a non-human not bothered nor involved in the affairs of land walkers...that was something else entirely.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:28 pm
He didn't know if he should tell him or not. He was afraid of what might happen. "Please Weston I'm trusting you. I do not want to spend the rest of my life in a tank. You're right. That's why I was in the cove when you got hit. Those where my things you found. I've been watching you for awhile now."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:33 pm
Weston wanted to be several things right thing. He was happy, excited, scared, slightly angry, curious, but mot importantly, he was scared. "Stop, don't say another word." He put a finger to his own lips. "Even if we're whispering, you never know who's really trying to hear." He then fell quiet for a moment and then smiled. "But...thank you." He then reached for the edge of his bed and swung his legs to touch the floor so he was sitting up fully. "I, uh, sorry for taking your belongings. You can have them back if you want. As for any further talks...we'd have to go to library. No else goes there. Do you know what that is? I can guide us there."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:47 pm
"No that's fine. I think this necklace you gave me is all I'll ever need now. I will always be able to treasure it and remember getting to be here." He smiled looking at it. "Are you sure you can get there? I dont want you getting hurt anymore than you are."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:58 pm
Weston nodded his head. "Then that necklace is yours keep. As for the library, it's actually my personal room. This one is just because I was being examined. Just keep me from walking into any walls and people, okay?" He then held his hand out for Aqua to guide him. "Okay? Let's go!"  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff