Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Making Waves (for ShadowEternal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:02 pm
Weston was a bit shaken by the other's forward actions. It made him step away from the other prince. "I...that was..." He took a deep breath, now looking a bit angry. "I know my Father brought you here to court me, but I don't appreciate your...actions towards me. Even if our Kingdoms are good trade partners, I never said that I was courting you back..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:10 pm
He frowned. "I was lead to believe that we were betrothed. That you were coming back with me when I went back home. Obviously you were not told the same thing. I'm sorry I was so forward then."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:18 pm
Weston now had a look of shock upon his face for a few moments before he seemed to get angry again. "Pardon me." He approached the guard that was driving the boat. "Take us back to the palace. I must speak with my Father." It wasn't often often that he was short with another, being seen as the much kinder of the family, and he was, though he did have his moments. This was one of said moments.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:25 pm
He nodded. Kubo also wanted to know what was going on.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:32 pm
Upon returning to the palace, Weston entered the chart room, where his sister and Father could always be found. "Pardon me, dearest Father, but I find myself in dire need of some clarity.

The King looked up from the map he and Lorelai had been poring over. "Weston, did you treat Kubo well? Is he enjoying his stay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:44 pm
Kubo followed him into the chart room. "I was enjoying my stay until there seemed to be a misundering. Did you not promise me Weston? I believed he was coming back with me."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:53 pm
"Oh?" The King then gave a low chuckle. "I suppose it slipped my mind. Well, Weston, Prince Kubo is not here as a potential suitor, but I have chosen him to be your husband." He beamed proudly. "Our Kingdoms get along so well, I decided to officially tie us together via binding you two together!"

Weston briefly gaped in shock and anger. "F-Father, did you not agree to let me choose my own suitor?"

The King's smile seemed to tighten slightly. "I did, and it was been many years and nothing to show for it. You're not getting any younger, Weston, so I took matters into my own hands."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 am
Kubo smiled. "Good. I was going to be upset if Weston wasn't going to be coming back with me. Now we can go back to getting to know each other." He took Weston's hand.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:13 am
Weston looked at the hand that Kubo grbbed, then back at his father only for him to freeze. The King was pegging him with a false smile that, more or less, meant that the conversation was over and that there was nothign he could do.

Lorelai, herself, was giving him a cold look, paired with a smile he always hated. It only appeared when she knew he wanted to ask for help and couldn't. This must be the reason she kept his blindness quiet and did nothing to help him get Aqua back. He was a tool being used for the role that had always been intended for him. He just...was hoping it would be with a partner he cared for. The conversation was over now, so Weston could only wait for Kubo to lead them back out.

"Oh, and Prince Kubo-" The King stopped them just as they were leaving. "I talked to our Doctor and he says he can perform the ritual we spoke about tonight. So be sure to have my son back by nightfall so we can prep him."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:20 am
"Of course your majesty. I wouldn't want to miss it." Kubo smiled as they walked out of the room. "I really did think he would have told you that we had been promised yo each other before I came here today. I wouldn't have kissed you if you didn't know."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:26 am
Weston wanted to ask his father what ritual he was talking about, but he was too scared to push the man's patience any further and silently followed Prince Kubo out the room. "I...was only told that he had some pressing business to settle for a few days." He answered, remembering how his sis had lied to him a few days before.

Once they were a decent enough distance away, he finally spoke up about something that was bothering him. "Um...if we're betrothed, are we to be wed here our in your kingdom?"

{You can set when the 'wedding' is to be held.}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:54 am
"We will be wed in my kingdom. After all I am next in line to be king there. The wedding plans are already underway. It will be held in one week's time. We will be spending a few days here and then we will head to your new home where you'll have a couple days to get to know the kingdom before we are wed."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:10 am
Weston was at a loss. His whole world had been flipped in a matter of hours. One moment he was excited and happy to be with Aqua, and now, he was being taken away to be married in a place he didn't know. "I...understand. And the ritual my father spoke of...it doesn't worry you that my body...that it changes me to be able to make a family with you?"

He was trying to appear normal, but he was incredibly distressed. He wanted to run to his room and barricade himself inside. He didn't want to leave this place, even if he was unhappy here without his msother.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:58 am
"Of course not. I want you to carry my babies." He touched Weston's stomach. "We will have lots of sons to carry on my name." He smiled poudly.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:25 pm
Weston looked down at the hand touching his stoulmach. He always figured it'd happen someday, but that very day? It also confused him why this was all hapoening so fast. "Why...is it me? Is it because of my Father? Surely, there are others more worth of your...affections. So why choose another guy? Why did you come for me?"  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games