Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Making Waves (for ShadowEternal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:41 am
(I'm completely healed now. Thanks for waiting. I have full functionality again.)

Alma noticed that the pair had slipped off without telling them earlier. Not that they had to tell them where, but Weston was usually an inclusive person, so- "Ah. If they went to have some alone time, it might be a bit of a wait."

He turned to Indigo with a smile. "For now, shall we go back to my place and relax a bit?" He asked innocently enough, he had no ulterior motives in his words. He really wanted to just sit down and have some tea together.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:03 am
(That is good to hear. I am glad you are all better now.)

Indigo smiled and nodded. Then he wondered if relax meant more than relaxing. He blushed a little but, realized he didn't care. He would do anything to have some time with Alma. "Yes please. Let's return to your place."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:49 pm
(Thank you.)

Alma took them back to his place and started warming up a piy of water. "Our tea is made from a mix of herbal leaves and different fruit peals." He held out a box that had different tea bags organize by color. "Pick one."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:55 pm
Walking into Alma's place Indigo kept looking around at everything. Looking for any insight he could gather on the other and the way he liked things. 'I think I could live here quite comfortably,' he thought to himself. He looked at all the different teams not sure which one to pick. "You must really like this stuff." He picked out a red one that said raspberry randomly.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:02 am
"Not when I was a kid. It used to taste incredibly bitter to me." Alma admitted with a laugh. "I grew to like it as I got older. There's almost a type a tea for easing most ailemnts. But, honestly, right now, I'm just curious as to how it would taste to you, whom has lived your entire life underwater." He brought out a pair of cups. "I want to see what we can enjoy together, and what you may be able to take back home and shared with your people."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:27 am
"It is made out of dried leaves right? I do not think I can take it back with me. They would turn our whole ocean into tea." He laughed a little. "But I still love trying new things with you. I just hope you will not be upset if I do not like it." Indigo sniffed at the tea.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:42 am
Alma nodded his head at the obvious answer, but was still taking it seriously. "Hm...or perhaps, you guys can have an underwater restaurant of some sort? I've only seen it once during my...only...family reunion..." He pointed skywards. "There are floating isles high in the air that can't be seen from here. Angels during long flying trips can take breaks there to eat and nap before continuing their journey."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:30 am
"We don't have any restaurants back home though. Maybe someone might want to start one." Indigo smiled to Alma and then blushed a little looking away. He was so happy here and could see himself spending his life with Alma. "Alma what would you say if I decided to stay on land with you?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:27 pm
"I could bring you to the royal library so we can research together. Well, our only library, but it's all the same. It's open access." Alma stopped as he caught Indigo's blush. For a moment, he wondered if seeing such a beauty wveryday would be possible. Then the question came. "Well, uh...that would...make me quite happy!" He said excitedly. I have two beds in my room! Though we can push them together during the colder months-"

He stopped, blushing as he realized how that sounded. "That is...if you want to stay in my house here..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:51 am
Indigo smiled hearing how happy he was about the idea. "We could push them together in other months too." Then he got a little worried when Alma suggested he may not want to stay with him. "I do. I want to live with you. I dont want to be away from you."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:44 pm
Alma stopped worrying, blushing upon hearing how eager Indigo was to live together. "I, uh...then please...come live with me." He reached out and touched one of the other's hands. "It'll be nice, not waking up alone anymore." He smiled, blush deepening. "Indigo, I don't want to be away from you either."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:22 pm
Indigo blushed looking to Alma's hand touching his. "I don't want to wake up alone anymore either. Can I sleep here tonight?" He smiled to him. "I don't want to wait another moment."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:12 pm
Alma nodded his head with a smile. "Of course you can. We can start living together now." He raised Indigo's hand to his lips and kissed the knuckles.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:19 pm
Indigo blushed softly. "Thank you." He leaned forward and kissed Alma softly. "I am so happy. The time I've gotten to spend with you already has been so nice "  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:00 pm
Alma's wings fluttered with joy at being kissed. "Then I shall do my best to make sure it stays that way." He then pressed their foreheads together, smiling wide. "Um...welcome to your new home."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff