Welcome to Gaia! ::

Drama world(king and queen)

Back to Guilds

This guild is for RPing, talking..anything! 

Reply Drama!(Rping)
[$] Making Waves (for ShadowEternal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:18 pm
"Yes I will. I wish to never leave you alone again." Indigo looked around shocked. "This all looks amazing. I've never seen anything like it."

Aqua started laughing. "Yes you are. You are amazing. Please stop tickling me." He had been enjoying the dominate and sexy mood from Weston and was a little upset that it ended.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:04 pm
Alma lead him through the orchard, waving at the current gardeners on duty. "Normally, these trees only feed off of fresh water. Salt water would have killed them long before they bloomed. But these are special. We plant their seeds in soil after grinding up fish bones and guts. Then, with a bit of magical blessing, they grow strong enough to wihstand the saltier waters and soil. It may be a side effect, but these fruits are also sweeter than their mainlaid counterparts now."

Weston stoped tickling Aqua. "Did you know, tickling is the quickest way to get your blood pumping? Makes real short work if you're trying to do...other activities..." He slowly ran his hand down Aqua's chest. "And I must say, watching you squirm beneath me gets my blood pumping, too."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:18 pm
"I do have to say the fruit I tasted was very sweet. Though it was sweeter when I got to share it with you." Indigo smiled and leaned against Alma a little more. "You're island is incredible. "

Aqua smiled. "I guess my blood is pumping." He leaned up and kissed him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:24 am
Alma had fallen into his usual pace while showing Indigo around, but the sudden comment of praise almost made him stumble. His cheeks reddened a bit. "I-Is that so?" He softly laughed. "Well, I'm glad you approve. The rest of the island we left as wildlands for a natural animals of this place. We've been having to share ever since the loss of the other half of the island, so it' s bit cramped at times, but we managed to maintain this delicate balance for years."

He sighed, gazing in the direction of the far mountain. "That's why I want to bring back the other half of the island somehow, so everyone can have more room to live."

Weston kissed Aqua back before shoving him back down to the bed. "Now, now, Aqua. We're here to have fun, aren't we?" He loosened his outer robe and let it pool around his waist, leaving him in just his bodysuit. "Let me lead this time."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:22 pm
"I can understand that. It may seem like my people would have a large area to live but, there is few places they feel safe so they all live pretty close to the palace. I want them to feel safer so they don't feel the need to live on top of each other and not go to far from home."

"Oh yes please. I want you to take control." Aqua watched as his robes slipped away. He may not be able to see his actual body but just the skin tight outline of it was making his body react. "You are so sexy Weston."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:50 am
Alma paused, thinking about that. "Depending on what he discover, there may actually be a solution to both kingdoms' problems." He mused out loud. "I was born sometime after the island was changed, but my father lived through and before it. As such, he's only told me a few things since he was much more of a traveler than I was." He lead them a bit closer to the far edge of the berry orchard. "Just before you came back, while Weston was trying to heal my wings, my father came by. He asked me if I was looking into the mystery again. He gave me a hint, but only a hint because he promised his best friend not to talk about it." Alma looked at Indigo. "We need the help of someone who is from both worlds if we want to restore the island. This wasn't the world of an individual or a large group, but specific types of people working together to fulfill a prophecy, a prophecy we only found part of in the sunken manor."

"Then I shall." Weston finished removing his robes and got to showing Aqua just what he always wanted to.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:49 pm
"Well we know who is of both worlds. The question is if they would be willing to help us reunite the island. I feel like they sunk part of the island on purpose so that their people had a place to live."

Aqua smiled looking him over. "I married you because you are amazing. It is just an added bonus that you also have an amazing body." He wanted so badly to touch but, he did promise to let Weston take control.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:14 am
Alma nodded his head. "And that's assuming that one of them is old enough to have sunk the island half in the first place. Not to mention, they don't really want you back there." He paused, thinking to himself. "They worry about how your father would retaliate if he knew they still existed." He crossed his arms, thinking. "We need to be slow with this. There is no rush, nothing for us to worry about. We can take our time."

He smiled at Indigo. "Perhaps, we start small and show them how the world has changed?"

Weston scattered gentle kisses along Aqua's neck. "And I married you because you helped me open up into the person I really wanted to be." He slowly pulled at Aqua's clothes.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:36 am
"Okay. I will follow your lead on this. Whatever you think is the best course of action. I really don't want yo be the reason that this island didn't get repaired. I mean it seems like it might be my home in the future but, even if it isn't my baby brother does live here."

Aqua moaned softly. "That feels amazing. Can I get you to take control like this more often?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:23 pm
"Indigo, you are completely innocent in all of this. Your only 'crime' is being your father's child." Alma commented. "If this island doesn't get restored, it'll be because of them knowingly committing the island to stay this way."

"You needn't ask." Weston started to slip out of his bodysuit. "Now, I think it's time we properly got down and dirty." He licked his lips. "Looks like I'm the beast who's trapped the prince in the tower with me." He said teasingly.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:09 am
"I know that I havent done anything. But I will still feel bad if they say that the reason they don't want to rejoin is because of me and my people. I am the only representation of my people to them. So it would be because they did not like what they saw in me."

Aqua smiled. "I will do whatever you ask of me sexy beast. I also hope nobody tries to save me."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:22 pm
Alma put a hand to his chin. "Then perhaps, they need to see that the times have changed more than they know." He looked at Indigo. "Perhaps, they'd accept a limited invitation to come down here and meet Weston? And by extension, Aqua?"

Weston would spend the next hour enjoying some time with Aqua.  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:31 pm
"That sounds like a good idea. If they can see how we really are trying to reunite everyone maybe they will decide to help us. I can't imagine it would hurt. I don't see why they would find fault with Weston or Aqua."

Aqua very much enjoyed his time with Weston and the fact he was in control this time. He enjoyed being dominated.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:00 am
(Had a physical accident. Mostly better now.)

Alma started to lead them back into town. "Then let's go find them and bring them up to speed. After that, we'll fly back up there and you can deliver a letter of invitation."  

ShadowEternal
Vice Captain

Familiar Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:04 am
(Oh no. I hope you get completely better soon.)

"Okay. Any idea where they might be? I hadn't even notice them leave before. So I don't remember them saying where they went." Indigo smiled. "Maybe they went to the castle. They might have wanted sometime alone too."  
Drama!(Rping)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff