Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Chatterbox
Random thoughts

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Radnom thought?
  I have some!
  I don't have any!
  Gold now!
View Results

Jeridian

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:59 am
This is just a place for random thoughts on a variety of topics. I don't expect heated debates or deep thinking. With that out of the way, I will go onto my first random thought!

I have been thinking more and more about the relationship between Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd.

For years Elmer Fudd has been well, hunting Bugs Bunny. During these well, hunts Bugs Bunny would regularly dress up as a woman and hit on Elmer Fudd.
You would think that Elmer Fudd would wise up at some point, but he never did. Also, you would think that Buggs Bunny would have other ways to trick Elmer Fudd other than hitting on him as a woman.

This has led me to a startling conclusion! They are either bisexual or gay. The only way they felt comfortable portraying this love was by roleplaying hunter and prey. The best proof of this is in the cartoon titled 'What's Opera Doc?' In this cartoon, Elmer Fudd actually wins and thinks he has killed Bugs Bunny, but it's not a moment of triumph! Elmer Fudd is visibly upset over killing Bugs Bunny! He carries what he thinks is Buggs Bunny's corpse and cries! Does this sound like the actions of someone that actually wants to kill his prey? No! It's not!

Fast forward years later and suddenly Bugs Bunny has Lola Bunny! I'm unsure what to think at this point, as Lola is Buggs Bunny's girlfriend, he has, in essence, dumped Elmer Fudd, someone with he has had a deeper relationship for years!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:31 pm
That really makes a lot of sense.. I never thought of it that way, but U could be right on cue.. Good thoughts & thanks 4 sharing...  

Morrigan Skylar

Greedy Smoker

26,475 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Professional Decorator 250

Auriga La Shock

Mythrill Knight

80,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Stargazing Knight 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:55 am
xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:12 am
Interesting theory biggrin  

Madeleine Heilburg

Colorful Sweetheart

25,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Jeridian

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:12 am
Thank you, everyone, over time I will add more of my random thought. This is not just a place for me, though. If you have a random thought, please join in!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:49 am
Today is International Woman's Day and I wanted to say something deep, and meaningful. I realized something important, I'm not good at either. When I was younger I thought older me would be both, I have sadly disappointed my younger self. Meh, who cares what that drunkard thinks!

So, here is what I have. Congrats on making things better here's to another year of all woman doing what they can and being strong! We all have hopes and dreams and may your hopes and dreams be all you wish for and more.  

Jeridian

Dapper Noob

Jeridian

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:15 am
Well, it's that time again. Daylight savings time to spring ahead. Just another way to annoy us by this point. I'm still having my coffee, thank goodness for this grammar checker I got for my internet browser. I know I need it a lot more than I care to admit!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:30 pm
I really love Daylight Savings TIme! To my chagrin, It takes me about 2 weeks to get used to it but then I enjoy it thoroughly! I just wish they would stop changing it back & forth. Florida just voted to have it year-round. I wish other states would do the same!  

eclaire5

Shy Protagonist

Jeridian

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:01 am
I have not been around for a while, I was feeling a bit down in the dumps, so to speak. Anyway, I'm back for now, with new thoughts, maybe. Possibly just old thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:09 pm
I haven't been on gaia in about a decade and I was shocked to see most of the guilds aren't active. is gaia slowly dying or something?  

harrietLmolwer

☆ Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff