Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆CHAT ROOM
just wanted to share ... UPDATED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:16 pm
i posted this in chatterbox but , still wanted to share it here too.... neutral

Today, I had to call the police ! (TRUE EVENT)

I just came home from a school event.
and suddenly my neighbor ( who recently moved in) starts screaming like someone broke into her house ( she is an Elderly old lady BTW), so five min passed by i hear like a crashing sound and screaming.... so i went over with my phone and knocked on her door...no one answered .... once i came back to my house and i here more screams from her.... i was concerned so i called the non ER police dispatch .... ( I really kinda felt weird about it ) so the police did come in like a few minutes and checked out the situation, the lady was kinda disturbed or something ... the police talked to her for over an hour to calm her down ... IDK what happened next... the police did not call me back....
(should i be worried?)
(I think i did the right thing by calling the police)

This was the same lady a couple of months ago, her kitchen caught on fire and all the smoke came into our house... and she did not understand the danger she was in. At that time too she refused to step out of her house despite her kitchen being on fire. she was unable to understand the full situation and she also put her neighbors in danger... i feel like this lady needs to be in a retirement home area where there are people, that can help her...

Just wanted to share cause this was kinda bothering me. confused  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:01 pm
Update
why i have not been online , its still the same neighbor the elderly lady, now i think she is disturbed again....

so past couple days i was not able to sleep because there were a lot of noises coming from the old lady from downstairs, it turns out she has been banging the sealing with a broom at night IDK if she suddenly started sleep walking, it feels like some one punching from under my bed.

for the past couple of days i don't' see her care taker , and she is the only one yelling at literally no one in her house....  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:13 pm
nena_sakura

I've been having trouble with my neighbors too.

The lady sounds like she may need a proper care facility if she has what I think what she may have (Dementia).

Please continue to call the police as you feel need. The more that is done the more the police can get her into proper care.

If she really has dementia then her family needs to have legal and proper guardianship and care for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:24 pm
If you ask me it sounds like the old lady's mental health is in degradation. You definitely did the right thing by calling emergency services. If enough calls occur, she will most likely get placed in a facility by the city to prevent harm to the public if they have a SIlver system in place  

QueenSilverYT

Snow Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
☆CHAT ROOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items