Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image The silver and brown male had left Velia some time ago, it had been easier that ad been hway. He knew her feelings for him and no matter how much they'd tried there wasn't a way she could feel differently so it had been best to split paths and go different routes in their lives. He wished her nothing but the best of luck in her feature endeavors for he would truly miss her no matter what. They had been the best of friends for as long as he could remember so she would always have a special place in his heart. Hopefully one day they'd meet again.

Twisting his ears slightly he looked about the lands he'd found himself on. They were lush with life and a prospect for a good future. He wondered where he was. Flicking his tail behind him he tried to find someone he might be able to ask but was coming up short so he found a nice spot in the shade near some water and just waited. Someone would have to come along eventually right?

Felyn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.It felt like ages that she had been searching for her way back home, to find her father and all the family that had been left behind when he had taken her hostage. A long time ago it felt like she could have simply slipped away into the night when no one was watching but then the earthquake came and they left the Outlands, scattered to the winds and in directions she could never follow. Sheltered and oblivious as she had been when she was young, she might as well have been taken to an entirely different world for all that she was able to keep track of where they were.

Over time, their numbers splintered off into smaller groups and their general displeasure with her inability to keep up with their needs was not.. lost upon her. Or him. Eventually she was able to slip away without so much as a bat of an eyelash from the group but that would not be the end of her journey. She struggled to feed herself, let alone find her way in the wilds, and she was turned back on her own path too many times for her to count - too many times to even know. It was by some miracle that she began to understand the way the roguelands worked, to recognize what was foreign and what was similar, and through the help of a few gracious souls she was at last within sight of the lands of her birth.

She felt so happy that she might weep.

In the distance she saw a form and, oblivious to any danger someone might pose (she was so close to home after all!), she bounced up to him with her joy plastered proudly across her face.

"Are you from the Pridelands? Do you know much longer the travel might be? Do you know Ezeoha? Or his children?"

The questions were a flurry, spoken one on top of the other, but she was too excited to slow down or apologize.

AstoriaFallen

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:16 am
Felyn
I did a thing <3<3 no rush to reply <3<3

The excited female was quite a sight for him to take in, and the joy that was radiating from her was intoxicating and made him smile. If everyone around here was like this, then these lands might be the type of place to call home after all. Her vibrant red eyes stood out against her silver and earthen hued pelt, one that rivaled his own but in a more simplistic manner, and she seemed full of questions but knew well enough the lands they were in.

It would appear she was returning home after a long time away and he was a little sad to not have any of the answers she might have wanted and he gave a mild frown but the smile never left his eyes.

"Ah, You've seem to have caught me off guard. I have to apologize but I've only recently arrive to the area myself so I am unable to actually answer that truthfully, except that no I am not from the Pridelands, BUT you are indeed here. At least, I'm pretty sure this is the place....." Voice trailing off he looked around again to make sure he was where he believe he was was indeed the place she wanted to be at herself.

As for Ezeoha and his children, if he had met them he was quite unsure but he would remember a name as striking as that so it was likely he hadn't come across any of them.

"I do wish I could be of more help to finding those you are looking for." Giving her a sympathetic nod he was at least pleased to tell her that she was in the lands that she was looking for. Even if he, himself, didn't really know much about them except from stories and his own being there for all of 24hrs.  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games