Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Week of heart stuff

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SCN_ Grey_fox
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:01 pm
I understand Rain's dilemma, and want him to take as much time as he needs. That said, everyone else take Valentine's week off? I will not blame you if you did, just wondering...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:13 pm
Shiba is better, but I'm still working long hours. We're down a person at work due to bereavement, and since I'm not technically "trained" yet I'm not allowed to do otherwise simple things without observation, which has been increasing the overall workload. Tonight I skipped my usually Thursday plans because I need to play around in Excel and get some formulas coded for work, which I won't have time to implement tomorrow so I have to go in Saturday to get the workbooks functioning.

We had a new program become implemented at work around the time I got hired. They expected it to add a bit more work and gradually grow. SURPRISE IT'S A BIG HIT THE FLOODGATES ARE OPEN WE CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THE REQUESTS. That's been keeping me on lots of overtime and, ultimately, getting nothing done, online or offline.

That, along with my injured cat, has basically summed up the past 30 days for me. I would have loved to do Valentine's Day stuff but it takes two to tango and I don't have time for dancing lessons. X_x

Important lesson: Don't grow up, kids. Adulting is the worst.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:36 am
Lolno, it's half term for schools around here and despite working in education I was in all week anyways.

My boss literally begs me to take holiday cus I like taking it when the big important projects are happening and I'm essential to those.

30 days to use up by august baby!  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff